You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-07 21:49:56

thethirdpath

The Majority of the People want the NWO?

Hi All,

I have a quick dataset question (geek question). In the transcripts we see several times that the assertion is that, at base....humans actually do desire the NWO, chipping, and so on!

Now I am not necessarily contesting this at all, but rather I have deeper questions I would like to ask regarding this.

1 - The claim is that the majority of the People actually want a New World Order. This is an incredible claim, since I haven't heard anyone say this out loud to me during my entire life, and I study these topics deeply. Question - How does the T-Team back this up? Is this a sensing from higher density (like taking a psychic "poll" of what humans actually think?), or the result of some polling from some source I am not aware of?

2 - I think that the T-Team needs to define "want" and I'm surprised this hasn't been brought up before. What do they mean most of us "want" the NWO? I'll bet there is some incredible detail in the definition of the term "want" that we haven't even covered yet. Again, not contesting, but I've never met a single person alive of any nationality from anywhere that openly shows a desire for an NWO. I'd like to know more about how this desire is ascertained.

Any comments would be really welcome! I appreciate these communications enormously!

Cheers

#2 2021-07-07 22:38:52

Robert369

Re: The Majority of the People want the NWO?

thethirdpath wrote:

In the transcripts we see several times that the assertion is that, at base....humans actually do desire the NWO, chipping, and so on!

This is valid only if counting the unreal/soulless people as Humans, but the picture changes drastically once you take them out of the equation, because those are simply programmed to do exactly that and/or exit the game. Also, more and more of them get inhabited by souls over time, which then changes their destiny/intention.

The real/soul-based people - currently the minority still - are not desiring any of this, and it has been shown and noticed. And the outcome is already changed, but obviously we still have to work on creating the future we want on our planet. The more join in, the faster it goes, and the less people die.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-07-08 02:24:37

thethirdpath

Thanks Robert, and much appreciated.....but how?

How do we see the majority of people supporting the NWO. How? When I ask people if they want liberty they always claim that they do. Or are we talking about deeply hidden desires or a psychology we cannot penetrate?

Cheers.

#4 2021-07-08 10:00:24

Robert369

thethirdpath wrote:

How do we see the majority of people supporting the NWO. How? When I ask people if they want liberty they always claim that they do. Or are we talking about deeply hidden desires or a psychology we cannot penetrate?

This depends on which people you talk of: The majority currently still are unreal and under control of the 3D Matrix by many means, meaning that these people do not have free will or the ability to make larger decisions at all (for various reasons) - especially none that would dismantle the 3D Matrix. These currently become less and less right now, though, be it by raising sufficiently in frequency as to allow a soul to take-over the body (after which awakening should begin), by intentional death wish to e.g. give in to illness, or simply by following the depopulation agenda and desiring the jab.

Over time, this means that the problem of unreals will become less and less dominant, while the real people will become more and more visible. I suggest to rewatch the videos about "unreal people" or search for that topic in the transcripts.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-07-08 14:17:09

Vega

thethirdpath wrote:

Of course we are talking about subconscious desires. It is not just our conscious mind that manifests what we see outside us. It is mostly our subconscious mind where all the mind control and limiting beliefs and the hijacked matrix lies and beliefs are. That's why shadow work and inner work and clearing our mind control and conditioning and healing our traumas and let go of our attachment to limiting beliefs is so important.

And don't only look at what people are saying. Pay attention to their actions and you will see what they actually want, even if they themselves are not consciously aware of it.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#6 2021-07-08 14:35:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

thethirdpath wrote:

Thanks Robert, and much appreciated.....but how?

Cheers.

This requires an understanding of what new world orders are.they make the trains run on time.

They give you social media, superbowl. Transgender. Education degrees. Technology.

Which human rejects any or all of the above? Game of thrones too.

And the nesara gesara is another potential hijack. If low consciousness humans talk down and judge other humans as less or not real souls, this gurantees  intervention by a greater community, 4th density civs that want resources.  This intervention can be like gesara. Which human will refuse 1 million deposit?

This is how humans enslave themselves. They sell out.

What goes around comes around. This is appr9val. If you kill animals for fun, this allowd higher ets to hunt you down for fun.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-08 14:36:43)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#7 2021-07-08 19:12:40

thethirdpath

I really appreciate everyone weighing in, and many thanks Robert, as always, for your well written responses. For the record, I have read every single transcript that exists on this site. I lurked until all were read and then signed up here, so I've been following this for a while now.

The comment regarding subconscious I think was excellent, as I agree with this assessment. IF there is a subconscious need to be "taken care of", then this absconds responsibility to the "other". In a sense this is a desire for "The NWO" under that framework of thinking, and I could buy into this being a majoritarian position of the population, but that still sounds a bit off......

If we take a look at the BRICS, for instance, do we see the same unconscious interest in being taken care of? Possibly! Its an interesting idea that this desire for Mommy and Daddy government may actually be our manifestation into this NWO business, and perhaps its Global?

This also creates a lot of contrast between the population doesn't it? In the 1990's I have clear memories of general resistance to globalism and interconnected systems, but not particularly fierce resistance. Perhaps this is considered Consent under The Law?

Quick Comment - People in the UFOology/Metaphysics/Cosmic/Macro analysis world really have to lighten up. I lurk over 60 boards in multiple languages. This board is a bit sour currently, but it certainly doesn't have to be! Having said that, I understand that more than likely a lot of people are internally/emotionally reacting to the Federation position regarding Earths plight and ways forward. As has been said, this Taygetan Disclosure is very much like the "alternate news", and is one of the many reasons it presents so much value. Anyways, I really do encourage private messages, and I don't care where you live or how old you are or any of that...lets keep it positive and stay in action.

Enjoy everyone!

Last edited by thethirdpath (2021-07-09 02:16:13)

Board footer