You are not logged in.

#301 2021-07-02 07:47:16

Scho'on Ta

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello Gosia and community,

I just watch the 3rd federation Video, very interesting and it has a famous closure: Your Group is right because of..... . That is logic.

The fake alien invasion could be the point to much for the cabal, because it brings our star sisters into a bad position. What is about starseeds on earth who are not fully awakened in order to understand this. Their souls must get damaged with this experiences. So the evil is no more self contained on earth.

I do not mean that this will enable an intervention from the federation, but I am sure that there will be an intervention. It's difficult to express this topic. In the apocalypse of John, there is a kind of intervention described, in my opinion. Lots of natural forces may indicate an intervention of God/ the source. The woman means part of humanity which wants to unite with cosmic society and the child is a small community of the woman. The two witnesses are leader of a staff of teachers to the rest humanity, they may come from the federation (higher reals or something else). The beast is the cabale

No one in space (haven) knows the day or hour, not the federation (sananda: higher realms of federation/ the son). Only the source knows (God).

(I give this comment in this forum, because I take not part on social media like YT or FB, its not my thing).

I wish your team good luck for the future, it will be great after this dark period.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#302 2021-07-05 01:20:48

Alchemy

I ask this to Swaruu,or whatever,or if the contactees
have the material,at least.

I accept that New Age is MK Ultra,and new Religion,just like
Shamanic Cults,Annunaki Cults,Pagan Cults,Christianity and Islam,
all Cults made by Interdimensional Entities,that see
human as animal,same as we MK Ultra Monkeys and
Cows.

But New Age talks about Kundalini,and Kundalini is the Real Stuff.
Kundalini comes from Hinduism,and before from Shaman Earth Cults.

Kundalini is Bioelectricity,upwards orgasm,gives one great
physical strengh,and psychic powers.

Taygetean Material says that Isthar,and snake is related to DNA.
So Isthar is Related to Kundalini?.

Also most new agers are psychic,and in the Astral is more MK Ultra,from
reversal grids,alien machinery,i feel that that info of Lisa Renee is Real.

Aside from the Four Living Creatures which is the Original Founder Consciousness Planetary Grid Networks for planet earth, there are intruder networks designed specifically as Alien Architecture by the NAA groups. One such grid network is referred to as the Jehovian Grids or the Dove Grid that is maintained by the Galactic Federation.

Approximately during the planetary damage created during the Luciferian Rebellion the Jehovian factions of Annunaki installed a siphoning grid network to mock the Holy Spirits of Christ and to "kill the peace" of the symbolic dove. This is why this is referred to as the hijacked Dove Grid.

This particular network is primarily about reversing the 7D current in a reverse spiral formation which acts like an spike or impaling rod in the planet to hold down the Crucifixion Implants that were inserted into the planetary body to crucify the Christos Spirit. This NAA network links into the Phoenix Grid which is another intruder NAA network. This network holds the 7D Violet Ray reversals for primary control of the Planetary Logos, therefore the magnetosphere. A part of this architecture uses the macrocosm version of Crucifixion Implants in the planetary body, which are impaled into primarily seven impaling rods, in the eastern seaboard of the United States. This is what makes this Jehovian Grids synonymous with referring to "planetary crucifixion implants" and their related architecture that holds them in place. The main control of the this network is orchestrated from the 5D earth, Tara and into this timeline of planet earth.

The unhealed trauma of cataclysmic event recorded in the land mass exists approximately in the Port of Charleston, South Carolina, epicenter and this area runs 7D reversal current along with much trauma memories lodged into the planet in this location. It connects into current reversals located in the 9D Stargate and the 11 D Stargate in Stonehenge.

I ask for in contactee channesl to talk about Kundalini.
Also i believe they are various Federations,they are diferent levels,like Swaruu Says.
And i believe all offworlds entities and interdimensionals are deceivers,
just like we will never give monkeys nuclear weapons,they give always us partial truth,and
see us as inferior.

I wait for if contactees talks about Kundalini,related to DNA and Isthar,even answer
from our Aliens friends.

#303 2021-07-05 02:08:46

Robert369

To my knowledge this has already been asked, and if I remember right Kundalini was not known to the Taygetans, most likely because they are in their energy flow most of the time and don't quite notice the difference.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#304 2021-07-05 15:57:59

Yanadath

Hi Goisa,

I read once somewhere that you explained why you keep showing those Angel wings on every youtube.
We in the Netherlands follow Martijn van Staveren among others and he says that Angels are partly a part of the Matrix, deepstate etc.
I remember that your reason is very different, but can't find it back.
I would like to have your explanation, so more people will take your info, because Taygeta gives such a good insight what is going on on Mother Earth,

love Rene

#305 2021-07-07 12:37:26

TK

Hi Team,
please excuse me if I repeated subject request, but I check with all possible key words combination and didn't find nothing about September 11, the WTC demolition! It's clear that was not the plain crash, that was a cover up,  but  what is true story behind, please let me know , I believe that other forum members will be interested to find the true to!
Regards

TK

#306 2021-07-07 18:58:46

WXMM

If communication has been cut off, how are the latest videos, talking to svalux and Yazhi, realized?

#307 2021-07-07 19:12:52

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

If communication has been cut off, how are the latest videos, talking to svalux and Yazhi, realized?

Communication with the Taygetans has been cut off only, but Yazhi/Swaruu are not Taygetans anymore. Their connection through the Viera spaceship has been explained in the very first video about the reconnection - you might want to rewatch that if you missed this.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#308 2021-07-07 22:34:36

I have questions,to Swaruu,and if Contactee have the material.

I put material,that is relevant to Etheric Awakening,even Zero Point
Energy,or DNA Activation.

Cobra 2012 Portal,put much Esoteric Stuff,that is Real,energetic stuff,secret
society stuff,you read ancient mytology and they are all dualist,there is evidence
that the Roman Empire,Greek,Hindu,and Norse were Aryan.

He published the Real Stuff,mixed with tons of trash.

There is i believe a Positive Esoteric Cabal,like gods of the sun,and order,and
a negative cabal,worshiper of forces of destruction,and both are dualist,one
75% Positive for Humanity,and 25% Enemy of Humanity,and the Other
75% Enemy of Humanity,and 25% Positive for Humanity.

And also Jews,that are related to Hyksos and Homo Capensis,and are worse than
mostly negative cabal.

Even Hitler was controlled oposition,

Here is more deep stuff.

www-youtube-com/user/818encino/videos

www-youtube-com/c/GigiYoung/videos

Please dont delete the text above,awakening,is joining all the pieces of the puzzle,
with logic,and inner deep intuition.

The Elite dont use Kundalini for dark ritual,they do rituals to vampire and rape the planet,
the stuff that cobra talks,if amplificating pleasure,and the point,or activate the light body,etheric,body,and
deep psychic powers,that is heal the planet,pleasure is positive,pain in negative,the elite invert positive
etheric stuff,the real stuff,is the real power,to go against the elite.

They are positive tantric energetic stuff,that open chakras,conect with earth,
even awaken siddhis,and at the end one is way more etherically connected.

The elite invert,all that is positive to humanity,be christianiy,islam,positive greek stuff,and all history is fake.

In one youtube text above,one can see some of the more deeper stuff.

Also Ashayana Deane talks in her books on

https://b-ok.cc/

About Templar,Planetary Templar,Grid Wars Timeline Wars,Stargates,that
also Real Stuff.

To activate kundalini,is really only needed kechari phase 4,or
real semen retention,there is not needed to do anything else,for
Merkaba,i believe that is very deep,that is the real secret stuff,how escape
the Earth,even in Tothian Merkaba.

I wait if the text put here,are relevant,to
hear in in Contactee material,at least in some scale.

The Real Stuff,is not New Age,is stuff like zero point energy,and
the real dna activation,kundalini and merkaba.

Last edited by Circuito-Eterico (2021-07-07 22:36:56)

#309 2021-07-08 05:21:42

WXMM

Swaruu and Yazhi, how many Suzy class ships are there. I know that Swaruu 9 has one, and Yazhi has one. Does Swaruu 10 also have one?

#310 2021-07-08 20:26:05

I have questions to Swaruu,and if Contactee have information,also please
talk about something related to below.

I am Asperger.
My Father,always act weird,he is separated from my mother,and
i believe that he have diluted Jew Blood,he is not a Jew,but diluted Jew
Blood.

My mother looks very Aryan,very white,and my Father is very tall,like spanish-roman
Aryan Blood,in Latin America is all mixed,because conquistators were Jewish-white,perhaps
that is why the Elite is not daming to much latino america,because even white latinos,have
jew,blood,so even Hitler would exterminated Latino America.

I look very tall,like 6.4,or something,i have rare skull,like some Krishna statues,only a bit,and
my lower mouth is like a mutt,i have green eyes,and aryan forehead.

I put this,because,i have i believe star blood,related to aryan,white blood,what lisa renee calls eiyayani,but
mixed with Aryan invasor,aryan white annunaki,the annunaki white adaptation,not primordial lyran,
and some diluted jewish,related to elite above white,but not homo capensis evel.

I have star blood,so please hear the stuff that i put below.

https://b-ok.cc/book/5324478/8fe5a4

https://b-ok.cc/book/5324479/3f7b66

https://b-ok.cc/book/5324480/f57d1f

https://b-ok.cc/book/3659074/74c62a

https://b-ok.cc/book/3658943/3dce8c

https://b-ok.cc/s/Ashayana%20Deane

https://media.projectcamelotportal.com/ … ffad78739b

https://media.projectcamelotportal.com/ … e1f4f4f56b

https://media.projectcamelotportal.com/ … c6d2e91637

https://www.youtube.com/user/yegae2/videos

http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/

http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2018 … nesis.html

Bio-Regenesis is a term that refers to a set of Technologies and Tools that assist us in accelerating our expansion of consciousness through the natural, gentle stimulation of the personal DNA TEMPLATE, Kundalini ENERGIES, Chakras and Merkaba VEHICLE.

Bio-Regenesis techniques are built upon the foundations of Keylonta MORPHOGENETIC SCIENCE and advanced Scalar MECHANICS, as understood by races of higher evolution and taught as "Common Knowledge" within the Ascension Schools of Pre-Ancient advanced human cultures and were utilized as standard practice in pre-ancient time periods.

Bio-Regenesis Technologies are SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS OF CONSCIOUS ENERGY DIRECTION WITHIN THE MANIFESTATION TEMPLATE OF THE BODY that stimulate into activity dormant portions of the personal Manifestation Template, which allows for a natural progressive and accelerated advancement of the personal ORGANIC EVOLUTIONARY BLUEPRINT of the 12th dimensional Omni-polar Pre-matter Template.

Bio-Regenesis Technologies simultaneously create subtle, natural acceleration within the interwoven energy systems of the DNA Template, Chakra System, Merkaba Fields, Kundalini Energies, higher dimensional consciousness, and "Subtle Energy Body" anatomy.

https://www.aypsite.org/108.html
http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2017 … daray.html

The 3 Primary Sound Fields (Life Force Currents - from beyond the 15-Dimensional Time Matrix) are collectively referred as the Energy Matrix or Khundaray Fields or Rainbow Ray.

Activation of DNA Strand Template 30-48 allows a being to fully embody the frequencies and consciousness of the Khundaray Primal Sound Fields from the Energy Matrix beyond the Time Matrix.

(See: Time Matrix, Energy Matrix)

When a being activates the Khundaray within its body and consciousness it becomes what is known as a Khundara or “Yani,” a fully embodied Yanas, which is the legitimate use of the term “Ascended Master.”

The Khundaray is the PRE-LUMINAL vibration, or STANDING WAVE OF INTERNAL SOUND emitted from ONE-SOURCE-GOD, that corresponds to the Combined original Sound Currents from which the Kee-Ra-ShA Primal Life-Force Currents emerge.

(See:  God Source)

The Primal Sound Fields are vast fields of Conscious Living Energy that form the first expression of Source/God into manifestation (Energy Matrix).

These Sound Fields form the Conscious energy that is “stepped down” into the next expression of God in the Primal Light Fields.

In the process of God/Source stepping down Living Units of Consciousness into matter, Sound energy or frequency is “stepped down” into Living Light Energy or frequency.

The Light Fields are made of a more “dense” frequency than the Sound Fields since they are the next step “down” in the creation of solid matter. One could think of the Primal Sound Fields as the Inside Song of Creation.

Everything in manifestation has its core song, and every matter form has a core song or “frequency” which is ‘unique to it, as an expression of God/Source.

These Conscious Living Sound Fields, are also known as the Ascended Master collectives.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php/Main_Page

Not all is there is exact,to much astral delusion,but accurate in 45% stuff,much stuff,i
feel that is real,from before the Deluge,also Swaruu,information is more exact,it would
be better if all contact is via internet,not even Astral Plane that is controlled by moon matrix.

I wait if some of the esoteric stuff,that i put could be useful,i am autist,asperger,more left brained,i want
ultimate truth,is my even etheric memories.

#311 2021-07-09 18:28:40

07wideeyes

Grivehn wrote:

I'd like whoever is inclined to read this, be aware of a video idea, which I think would mean quite a lot to the incarnated starseeds here. And to the good parts of the Fed who refuse to see things our way. Sadly, I do not think this video idea would actually get done anytime soon -or ever- but throwing it out there nonetheless.

So... the people who have been through our 'Earth game'. It was said they sometimes/often? come out changed by the experience. On some level, that is likely the purpose of this anyway.

How about us in here, hearing what they say about the experience out there? What should we expect on the other side? For those, who are in a pod anyhow. Sort of like... interviews I suppose. Sure, some of it has to be personal and thats quite alright. But, if this whole process is inhumane, wrong and etc. which some of us tend to agree with, why not turn to the best 'source'? The people who have been actually through this.

Either to build a case against the corrupt, shady parts of the Federation (Or Orion, whichever), or just for us to see the opinions of these 'gamers' about their experience in here. I think it would be crucial to see it, given the Fed continues to support the game, and they SHOULD do this because the gamers thought it was useful for them. Because when they came out, they were better for it.

And if that is not the case... if people came out from this hellscape damaged for the rest of their 5D life and even beyond, that should serve as a powerful deterrent and proof to change or shut this Earth server down once and for all.

I think that's a really good idea, Grivehn. Whether or not it's practical is another matter, and not really my or your problem. To get that perspective, instead of just relying on hearsay from others, would help no end in trying to sort through this 'great learning experience' notion. A notion which many of us, like you and me, are seriously sceptical about.

#312 2021-07-09 23:24:20

Talon

I am trying to play catch-up with your videos. You and your friends are are doing a great job. I have seen a couple videos talking about the early church and the validity of Jesus. I hope as I acquaint myself with more of your videos, I come across a video that talks about Shamanism from a Taygetan perspective. Shamanism predates organized religion. Do they believe in a supreme being? Maybe that is what the "source" represents.

#313 2021-07-10 07:28:37

mitkobs

In my opinion this One who is broadcasting holographically the universe and everything in it that is not made by humans or ET's is the supreme being. This supreme being may be a function of Creator emerging from the Source.

#314 2021-07-10 16:47:30

Kenaz

I have question to Swaruu,and also if contactee have material.

****** text deleted by moderator ******

Welcome! The questions you asked were answered within the massive text you presented, sourced from some unknown esoteric material. Please give references for the huge amount of information given, extract your point of focus, and relate to specified information given by Cosmic Agency. Thank you. And if further interaction with members here is expected, please drop a few words here.

#315 2021-07-11 00:27:21

I have questions to Swaruu,and if Taygeteans have material.

****** text deleted by moderator ******

Welcome! The questions you asked were answered within the massive text you presented, sourced from some unknown esoteric material. Please give references for the huge amount of information given, extract your point of focus, and relate to specified information given by Cosmic Agency. Thank you. And if further interaction with members here is expected, please drop a few words here.

#316 2021-07-11 03:57:46

Khundara

I have data,that i want to provide,to Swaruu to read,and give information to Taygeteans.
and also if the Contactees of the Taygetean Crew,have Material i
want to see some of these,in a video.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2016/05 … ew-by.html

COBRA - The group below Mt. Shasta and inside Mt Shasta is part of the, I would say,  global Agarthan network which originates from the time of Atlantis when part of the light forces had to go underground because of the Archon invasion 25,000 years ago.  And 25,000 years ago they have created a network of underground cities and underground tunnels.  One of those tunnels goes through Alaska, through Washington State, through northern California with Mt Shasta, through southern California, Mexico, Central America and down into South America ad there is another main tunnel which goes through Peru underground through Caribbean through Atlantic, through Morocco, through Egypt and then onwards towards Tibet.  This is all part of the same network and there was a very, and there still is a very positive civilization of light which I would call the global Agarthan network existing and Mt. Shasta city is a part of this civilization.  The surface population has received intel about this group through certain channels.  Certain people that lived in Mt. Shasta have had encounters.  I would say about 80% of that intel is correct.  I would not say they are ancient Lemurians.  I would say they are remnants of the old positive Atlantis. 

Here in Synthesis says that Mount Shasta is what Cobra calls ¨Atlantis¨.
Also Mount Shasta is what Corey Goode Calls ¨Lemuria¨.
And in Taygeteans Videos, Swaruu says that
in Mount Shasta are ¨Lemurians¨.

So Cobra Atlantis,is New Age Psychics Lemuria,that
is Corey Goode Lemuria,and Swaruu Lemuria.

https://ascensionglossary.com/index.php … _Rebellion

One of the heightened events of Enemy Patterning buried in our cellular memory history is that of the Luciferian Rebellion which reached its apex during the end of the Atlantian Cataclysm Root Race (human evolution) cycle. From the Guardian perspective this was the end result of our last Aeon or Astrological Age, approximately 26,000 years ago by our human timeline measurement. What resulted in our Atlantian Cataclysm evolution experiment was quite a traumatizing cataclysm that set the events into motion as to what humans would experience in the next Aeon cycle. The last 26,000 years have been a dark cycle of evolution and planetary "rule". This is the current age of (de)evolution that is now coming to completion now and through 2012. With the recent timeline intersection, a large chunk of this cellular history has been playing out in our hologram and therefore our lives. We are able to complete this "enemy patterning" now via these new evolutionary intersections. See the Ages of Humanity.

Through the energetic enslavement of the Seraphim consciousness, the Fallen Angelic were bound to play out the program of the Luciferian Rebellion as the Sons of Belial. And so they played their part as dictated by the planetary grid structures. This was further capitalised by off planet sources, such as the Annunaki who understood what was happening and many of these Negative Aliens joined forces.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/search? … +years+ago

Before this planet was invaded 26,000 years ago, Ascended Masters walked freely among humanity and kept the connection to the presence of the One intact. Their mystery school was located on the main island of Atlantis:

The Ascended Masters retreated from the surface of the planet as it was occupied by the dark forces one Platonic year (26,000 Earth years) ago. Main Atlantean mystery school went into slow decay as the direct contact with the Ascended Masters was lost. At a certain point it was moved into Egypt where initiation temples and pyramids were built in the area between Saqqara and the Giza plateau. At the final deluge of Atlantis in 9564 BCE all Atlantean mystery schools were destroyed and most of their knowledge and wisdom lost.

So,is 26,000 or 27,000 years ago when ¨Atlantis¨ fell.

I put this stuff to receive information,in Taygeteans videos when
is possible,to all seekers of Truth have information.

Atlantis and Lemuria are lame names,Kumari Kadam is a better name, for Lemuria and
¨Atlantis¨ name is innacurate.

I wait for new information,in Taygetean Videos,if it happens.

#317 2021-07-11 06:52:13

Hello fellow travelers,

Q: Abort mission?

As far as I know, many if not most so called starseeds have a heightened sense of mission while on Earth. In most cases it seems that details of it are not clear, however. Personally I don’t believe that there’s a to-do list. I think it’s more about (sort of) experiencing human life and bringing higher consciousness energies here, if that’s physically possible. Perhaps the soul/higher self knows why it chooses this experience.

Lately it has become increasingly obvious to me that the matrix/dark entities throw obstacles in the way trying to tackle or suppress starseeds. Basically doing everything in their power to put down the beings of light. Life has been hard for me because no matter which way I choose I always seem to hit a wall. As my own energies raise (or as I remember more fully who I am), it feels increasingly heavy to be here because everything here has such a low vibration. If the mission is to make ascension happen, I don’t believe in it. The system keepers won’t allow it and they make life a living hell to everyone who tries it.

Because we come here through immersion pod technology or as walk-ins, I guess I’m asking is it technically possible for consciousness to leave this place, so that the “human body” keeps on “living” as a matrix character? I think it would be the best thing for me and everyone around me. If a consciousness can embody an empty vessel here I don’t see why it couldn’t leave it as well.

Thank you Gosia and the team for your important work.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-07-11 06:55:15)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#318 2021-07-12 02:14:26

hello there, I just want to ask if there's a video explained by swaruu about buddha?
thank you and peace!

#319 2021-07-12 14:06:23

Happy

Hello egyptian_knight,

You can search for any keyword (like "buddha") in the search-engine on top of the transcript-page. Then you will get a list of all the transcripts from the videos published by Cosmic Agency (and some of Pleiadian Knowledge as well) where that keyword appear.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#320 2021-07-13 00:45:41

I have themes about alternative views,and methods that i want
to put here,and,if possible Swaruu to hear,and in the Future
see something in the Contactee Videos,if they have Content about
this stuff.

Kechari Mudra,Phase 4,moving the tongue up to the Brain,is a
extreme method,to enter altern brain states,that can even
Awake Kundalini,to the Crown.

Why do this?.

To Manipulate Bio-Electricity,and hack computers with your hands.

This is what is did,when it haved my Awakening.

If one activates Kundalini,or can feel the energy in his or her hands,and
you would needed a old laptop the older the better.

And when you activated Kundalini,and you are stable after awakening it
safely,with your hands move the energy,and hack the electric field of the computer,and with
your third eye command it to acceses the reality that you want,like Ascending Paralel Earth at
least,i did this one time.

You could access information of Internet,in Paralel Realities,i did
do it one time,information that is not in the Internet of the masses.

Your would needed a Awakened Third Eye,and awakened Kundalini,Kechari Mudra Phase 4
and moving it to the Brain,is extreme,but it could produce altern Brain waves,and you could
do this.

It possible i want to hear in the Contactee videos,about this,this a method
to obtain more information with psychic hacking.

Last edited by Tormenta-Jupiteriana (2021-07-13 00:50:07)

#321 2021-07-15 01:03:06

nikki72

Firstly, I just wanted to thank you all for your wonderful work. Many of us are seeking the truth and it is wonderful to be in contact with and learn from like minded people. I have a question that is spinning in my mind quite often. When we die..... if we go to the light will we stand before the board of Elders (my name or them as I renegotiated my soul contract in 2000, so I know they exist) then are we recycled back down here. Is this a recycle prison planet. Is there another option for us after death as I don't want to come back here and I don't want to be trapped or cohered again. I was hoping you might be able to ask this question as I am sure others must be confused about this as well. Thanks you

#322 2021-07-15 03:44:02

SenexPetrovic

This is just a meme about the last video, on how I see humanity and the disclosure, Regards!! ?
TaygetaMemeEN.png

#323 2021-07-15 18:56:21

Kether

I ask please to not delete what i put here.
This is the Real Knowledge.

Even Swaruu says that Druids were persecuted
because they have knowledge that the
Elites dont wanted to Normal People to have.

Because of that they distort all,and worship the
inversion of the positive side of the Knowledge that could
give psychic powers and great
physical strenght to humanity.

www-youtube-com-watch?v=gY1GBOnQe7o

I ask to Swaruu X,to view this video,and
i am sure that Druids knowledge included
stuff like this.

Bioelectricity.

I wait for Swaruu X,to view the video,and give
Knowledge to the Contactees,about this,
that is related the positive Ishtar,to DNA
Activation,to Druids,to Knowledge that
could make a human Psychic.

#324 2021-07-17 19:33:00

Kether wrote:

I ask please to not delete what i put here.
This is the Real Knowledge.

Even Swaruu says that Druids were persecuted
because they have knowledge that the
Elites dont wanted to Normal People to have.

Because of that they distort all,and worship the
inversion of the positive side of the Knowledge that could
give psychic powers and great
physical strenght to humanity.

www-youtube-com-watch?v=gY1GBOnQe7o

I ask to Swaruu X,to view this video,and
i am sure that Druids knowledge included
stuff like this.

Bioelectricity.

I wait for Swaruu X,to view the video,and give
Knowledge to the Contactees,about this,
that is related the positive Ishtar,to DNA
Activation,to Druids,to Knowledge that
could make a human Psychic.

The druids are a human manifestation of D'jedi. Druidism, Persian Zoroastrianism, and aspects of ancient Egypt all come from the same place. And yes, they do have knowledge the elite want to get rid of, especially the type about defeating control systems. At the same time, though, they were humans up against their own shadow and many turned to darkness, like some of the druid responses to Roman tyranny being the use of human sacrifice and black magic, many becoming tyrants in their own right.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-17 19:33:46)

righteously indignant

#325 2021-07-18 06:11:29

Grivehn, the 3D human sometimes thinks, he doesn't want to live anymore. But the higher levels of the same being see it different. And it is the intention of the higher levels of the same soul that count. Not the "being fed up" of the 3D incarnated human.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-07-18 06:12:00)

Board footer