You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-09 13:48:32

Happy

Attention to node related to double-slit experiment?

Ymarsakar wrote:

This is called energy farming.

It seems like attention to a node increases its gravity/density, and as such perhaps persistence. I have wondered if that is related to the double-slit experiment... attention changing non-local causality...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-07-09 15:52:53

Happy

Re: Attention to node related to double-slit experiment?

ro2778 wrote:

I wrote this about a year ago [...].

That was a good read, ro2778, Thank you. smile

From: Time Travel: Temporal Manipulation (Changes of the Past to Change the Future): Swaruu of Erra (transcript)

Swaruu[48:55]: As already explained in "Mechanics of Manifestation," the consciousness focuses on potential energy, ether-gravity, in a node or standing wave, which will be a matter particle or potential energy concentrated in a single point - as was discovered in 1909 in the slit experiment.

Hm... You made me see that I need to refresh some of the previous videos here... and I'm grateful for that. smile

#3 2021-07-09 17:06:58

Vega

This discussion between Swaruu and Gosia is relevant too:
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/zero … an-message

Gosia: Yes, they are interesting numbers. Let´s go to the questions about different parts of the article. At one point you said: ¨The oscillatory frequency of its generating source causes its previously emitted waves that have been reflected back to itself to interfere with those that come directly from it. This interference occurs in such a way that specific points are generated in the medium that appear as static, giving rise to the name; "standing waves" ¨.
So, the Source emits the waves… some are going back towards it, and this is how the stationary wave is produced?

Swaruu: Because before the "up" part of the wave goes down again another one comes and replaces it, and it happens so fast that it never goes down. It's like a crest of a wave that never becomes a trough. It's always "up". Because the concentration point in the crest is always "up" so there is always "matter there". You point of awareness is making a crest. Note another thing, the "node". The node in a wave is a point of "equilibrium" between the crests and the troughs.

Gosia: Ok, so this is how the matter is produced? And stationary wave that´s matter or the stationary wave that´s me being aware? Or both?

Swaruu: You being aware of yourself and having a perception will cause ripples in the potential energy soup that will generate nodes and crests that are matter as in hard matter. You are a concentrated point of conscious energy in a soup of potential energy called the Ether. As in energy Consciousness is also working in wave patterns in the same principle or using the same principle.

So, you are both outside the ether causing the ripples and inside the ether as a ripple as you are who is causing it. Hard to explain. In other words, there is only one substance and its consciousness. It generates the ether and with it, it will generate waves that when given specific "harmonics" will cause standing waves and with them hard matter.

Gosia: So, without perception and awareness, there is no matter.

Swaruu: Correct. Matter is only an idea coming from consciousness.

Gosia: But what causes concentrated points of the awareness within the Ether? Why do they concentrate in one point?

Swaruu: You do. That's why you are both inside and outside the ether. There is nothing physical as such, moving the waves.

Gosia: Why do I? What for?

Swaruu: You do that because you can.

Gosia: How did I discover that ability?

Swaruu: You are Source, you can do anything you like. And that over all highest why remains a mystery to all.

Gosia: Fascinating stuff. I will go to the next question. You said: ¨Any non-harmonic frequency, whether in the emitting (incidents) or reflected waves, creates a disturbance in the standing wave pattern creating an irregular and chaotic frequency that dissolves it, collapsing the wave.¨. What happens when the wave collapses?

Swaruu: It collapses the crest.

Gosia: And?

Swaruu: It causes the particle to dissolve. In human physics you call it Entropy principle. It's simple to see. When something is getting enough attention, it flourishes... when it doesn't it tends to disintegrate.

Gosia: So, the object just disappears?

Swaruu: Yes, it does, but it does so in a progressive manner depending on how much energy was put into it in the first place when it was created. Take a house, for example. If it gets a lot of attention, it's always nice and well maintained. But if it's abandoned, it will fill itself with termites, and it will collapse and nature will eventually claim its place, leaving it in ruins, and then finally disappearing. Also, yourself, if you don't give enough attention to yourself you will start to degenerate. A car is also a good example. You need to give it a lot of maintenance (attention) or it will fail.

Gosia: Yes ok, I understand. But the physical matter, can it disappear in the same way, if no consciousness is giving it the attention? I mean... in isolated placed where there is no one? We are entering the very abstract realms here.

Swaruu: Yes, it does. Hard matter converts into potential energy again. But as I said, it will dissipate progressively. And yet from another point of view... if that house is there and no one is there to see it, it's not really there. It's just a lump of matter. You need a consciousness to give it any sense at all. To name it as a "house". And you see it as a "house" because you have agreements to see those patterns in potential energy as such and not as in "big useless rock" for example. And yes, abstract subject, but that's how reality works. In the end it's just an idea, there is no reality, there is no ultimate "truth" either. It's all interpretations.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#4 2021-07-09 17:19:05

Vega

And surprisingly that same conversation is relevant to the "troll discussion" too:
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/zero … an-message

Gosia: Ok. Another question I have is. You said: “All information in the interconnected and interwoven medium is shared and affects all its parts, throughout the medium.”
But then being in the Ether soup of everything where everything is mixed, are we affected by other waves? How to protect ourselves from being affected?

Swaruu: You cannot "protect yourself from yourself". You are that from which you want to protect yourself against in this case. You are the soup of potential energy as the consciousness that creates it all. Everything affects everything and all is connected. You can’t isolate one thing from another. But If you want to "protect" yourself then you must become a stronger wave, so the lesser waves do not affect you as much. That means to have a stronger personality and a higher frequency.

Gosia: I understand. But if another person creates different waves that are not the waves you are emitting... like in the project you are working on together for example. The example of this is our real estate company - there were 4 of us and we couldn’t manifest the success and it was strange as I almost always manifest what I envision. So, I think it could have happened because there were other people working on the project? Is that what you mean with all this?

At one point you said: “Likewise, if several energy emitting points have the same point or focus of their attention, but different intentions or contrary feelings, a destructive interference will be created between them. This applies both to the creation of matter as well as to situations or events that are nothing more than an animated sequence of positions of matter manifested by the attention of one or more consciousnesses.”.
Is this why for example when 5 people are working on a project and it doesn´t work out, it is because it was the mutual accumulation of our consciousnesses?

Swaruu: I'm talking there about destructive interference. As in when you tell someone about your plans and that other someone feels like envy so he or she may derail your plans as they will give them negative focus and attention. This as an example. But yes, what you said – also, because those other people may have different real intentions. One or more may not want the project to work.

Gosia: You mean someone´s envy can derail my project? Even if they don´t work with me on that project?

Swaruu: If they know enough details, yes. So, it's important to know with whom to share those details, of course sometimes it's impossible to hide.

Gosia: So, if someone is very transparent, like me... it´s basically dangerous? It makes me vulnerable?

Swaruu: Yes. But even there is another component at work here: Your high vibration protects you. But if you were in a lower state then perhaps, they could interfere more. Your frequency is your shield. Yet don't say what is not necessary especially to strangers. And how to protect yourself more against different waves?

If you are aware of what the other person is doing, then you are giving what the other person is doing a personal interpretation. The best you can do is try not to judge (no interpretation) and keep a high frequency not to be affected. But even a little animal in a faraway planet will have an idea and in one way or another it will affect you.

Why? Because that little animal´s consciousness is also you. You are Source and so is that little animal, so whatever it thinks will result in something with you.

Gosia: So, if that is so, can you really be an autonomous creator of your reality? If even that little´s animals ideas affect you?

Swaruu: You can be! Again, it's a question of two things contradictory... being the truth. You need to know what you want in order to ignore (not to interpret not to judge) the actions of all the other "you's" around. Remember that if someone is doing something you would never do, you can interpret that as an example of... what you would never do. It's a guidance point. And you would never do that whatever it is because you have the idea (interpretation/judgement) that it's not beneficial for you. And you imagine it not being so because you have that other example in the first place. It helps you see what you want and what you don't want. More awareness = more power. That's why I disclosed the Clones for example.

Gosia: Wow. I love it. I have to ponder all this. It is really interesting. I love the contrast you know? Contrast experiences. Being ugly and then beautiful. Dirty and clean, tired, then rested. It makes me aware of different angles and possibilities of my own self.

Swaruu: That's it! Contrast! If you love them both then you are starting to see them as one. That's wholeness. That's transcending duality.

Gosia: Yes, I do find myself in all. I love not to give myself something only to experience it later. It´s not even that I do it to know what I like and want. It´s more of experiencing both stretched edges of the possible experience, and how I feel in relation to those experiences.

Swaruu: I leave the best parts of my food to eat last. People think I set those things aside because I don't like them when it's all on the contrary!

When life gives you troll-lemons, you make troll-lemonade.
hihi smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-09 17:19:38)

#5 2021-07-09 18:49:28

Vega

Happy wrote:

I agree with you. Not for the specific reasons you indicate, but because I believe that people can change. Each and everyone of us can do that. If we loose that one, we loose a lot. That's why I haven't been more up-front with you; I still think there may be a positive intent at the bottom. It's just that you don't seem to have figured out yet, that addressing the person with a ranked mannerism instead of the topic is only tolerated so many times before members are triggered. Yes, other members do it too, but you have already crossed that line a lot. Find your way back.

And your criticism of the moderator's work, will only work so many times before you're ousted simply for eroding that function. Moderators moderate. Get over with it.

You may wonder why you are picked upon. IF this is part of an agenda (which I hope not), then it is carefully thought through, and most likely advised by people with vast and hidden resources. This is also why you are encouraged in so many ways by the members here to change your recognized style:

First establish a clean slate (innocence), then go for general tolerance for personal critic, then drive a wedge between the most exposed target and the rest of the group, and then drive it between the top level and it's support group. Then the entire forum will be compromised. The scary thing is that your style is compatible with this "agenda" through-and-through.

What Cosmic Agency gives to the world is far too valuable to have any process like this going on here. If I can avoid it, I will. And you are in my focus here.

I have chosen the Taygetans and Swaruunians to be one of my close allies during this whole thing, so I will stand and defend this community with strength, courage and determination and I am going to do everything in my power to neutralize all the attempts of whatever forces are trying to undermine this community.

The more I come into my power the more I see that we really are elite corps, special forces starseeds from 5D or higher densities, like Aneeka said. We are not just anybody.

#6 2021-07-09 18:59:12

Happy

Vega wrote:

strength, courage and determination

We lift each other up in the spirit of service, in the true spirit of love.

#7 2021-07-09 19:10:31

Vega

Happy wrote:
Vega wrote:

strength, courage and determination

We lift each other up in the spirit of service, in the true spirit of love.

And we offer our service and contribution, freely out of true love without expecting anything in return, just like Gosia and Swaruu and Yazhi and HRH Alenym the 1st, and the rest of the crew and so many members of this community. What unites us is love, what coordinates us is love/the heart. All we need to do is act out of love and follow our heart to the best of our abilities and our heart will coordinate us and organize us.

#8 2021-07-11 10:23:45

WXMM

Phenomenon is a kind of wave, so is human consciousness. When two kinds of waves are superposed, they will become pulse wave, so they will present particle effect.

Board footer