You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-08 01:59:33

Happy

Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity

Fourth part of the miniseries on the Galactic Federation:

"Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity - Direct Extraterrestial Information"

Live chat smile

From the blurb:

This is part 4 of our Federation series, a topic that Swaruu X and Yazhi shared with us about a month ago. In this video, we continue exploring the dealings the Federation has with Earth and humanity, how they perceive life on our planet, what it is for, and we deepen the understanding about the ET reality vs human one. Several Robert´s questions are included in the second part.

Thank you Daniel James for providing the voice for Robert.

PREVIOUS FEDERATION VIDEOS:

March 25th, 2020: Truth about Federation
May 15th, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms
May 19th, 2020 Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?
June 1st, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth
June 4th, 2020: High Federation - Intervention
March 7th, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key
March 19th, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)
May 21st, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation
June 16th, 2021: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)
June 23th, 2021: Galactic Federation - Good Guys? Their Management of Earth (Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka-Taygeta- Pleiades)
July 1st, 2021: Galactic Federation - CIA Control of UFO Communities, Fake Alien Invasion - Yazhi and Swaruu

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-07-09 01:02:27

DarkOwl

Re: Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity

Brahman wrote:

Why Swaruu X is Athena? The Greek goddess of war and wisdom. I thought these myths were fake.

I always saw the 'myths' of the gods as referencing actual ET's that lived and loved on earth.
As Swaaru has spent much time on earth as herself (not incarnating) and was a fighter, it's not out of the realm of possibility she may have been the figure Greeks called Athena.
Or Joan of Arc.
Or whoever.
Through history.

EDIT: Athena is also an owl 'goddess' so that makes this owl happy smile

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-09 01:04:23)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-07-09 06:25:57

Athena was the personal mentor of Odysseus. At the end of his life, Odysseus accused her and the other gods that they have been "bad parents" to the humans. Because they (the gods) didn't manage to stay neutral in the conflicts / wars of the humans. In the view of Odysseus the gods behaved like children, not like wise beings.
  In the great war of Troy the gods  themselves took part. And the legends tell us, that they often used advanced technology to manipulate the outcome of the war. The gods fought on both sides, because  the gods themselves  had a quarrel.

Odysseus accused them, that they have used the humans for their own conflict and drove them into a war.

Athena was sad about the accusations, she and the other gods who realized their own failing, withdraw from the humans.

Perhaps this was a turning point in history, when the  olympic gods who had a bad conscience withdraw and other gods came in the vacuum and took over.

We know that after the war of Troy there are no more reports of the gods being visible or show themselves openly to the humans.

Last edited by Warrior Bishop (2021-07-09 06:36:38)

#4 2021-07-09 10:38:31

Ymarsakar
Banned

Psalm 82 talks about the counsel of gods being judged by a higher god https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s … ersion=NIV

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-09 10:39:31)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#5 2021-07-09 16:34:01

Athena, also known as the Spear Shaker, was the main symbolic influence for Shakespeare, who is actually Sir Francis Bacon, born in England in 1561, the same year Viera(the black spear) appeared over Nuremberg and ended the abduction slave export chain to Alpha Centauri(which at that point was liberated) and other places. Perhaps this was a time looping mission, and Athena Swaruu X is involved.

I have been studying the Nuremberg event and  strange related ties including the Athena the Spear Shaker thing since before I found Cosmic Agency and Pleiadean Wisdom, and they gave me the full story of the Nuremberg event. On the questions/topics, I suggested looking into the link between Viera, Athena, Shakespeare, etc. This was before Swaruu X showed up calling herself Athena. This is all interlinked somehow, believe it or not. Truth is stranger than fiction.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-09 16:45:22)

righteously indignant

#6 2021-07-09 22:04:22

Ymarsakar
Banned

Gosia mentioned if she is just talking to the choir with these videos. She was talking about her starseed work, awakening humanitt.

I state for a fact that her message is reaching the intended audience. As proof, robert david steele s site mirrored gosia videos.

https://phibetaiota.net/2021/07/mirror- … ions-pt-1/

There is a hidden force or hidden hand, maneuvering the forces of light and good.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-09 22:05:13)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#7 2021-07-09 22:26:41

BlueEyedHuman

My wife would probably not watch a video about  ET's. She is open to the idea but it doesn't interest her a lot , she would rather investigate the cabal, which she does often BUT  while she is reading things on her phone, I'm watching these videos  on television so she watches them anyway and does receive the information. I know she listens because she made a joke one time and said, "See , aliens won't visit us because people eat too much McDonald's Fast Food".

My point is, this work is not in vain

BlueEyedHuman

#8 2021-07-09 22:52:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

Robert david steele is a civilian.

This is why humans are locked on a prison planet btw. They cannot figure out what color green is let alone anything else in reality.

You had better becareful adopting human untruths and rumors. There is a limit.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-09 22:53:45)

#9 2021-07-13 19:36:25

Scho'on Ta

Swaruu X with the pre-name Athena sounds very interesting.

An Athena was the Goddess of wisdom and girl friend of the Titan Prometheus, according to the Greek myths. Prometheus was punished for bringing the humans the “fire” at a mountain and Athena gives the humans mind/ intelligence.

I think that the old Greeks were able to lite a fire themselves. So “fire” in the Prometheus myth must have something to do with “dangerous” knowledge to humans. “Dangerous” from the point of view from the keepers of the earth.

The knowledge, provided nowadays from her and Yahzi may be seen as “dangerous”, too. From the point of view from the cabale or some federation members.

So this is a sign of continuity in doing, but no proof that Swaruu X is Athena.

Further there is no time, but parallel worlds. So its theoretically possible to step from the old Greeks Time to our critical time…..

A further point I would mention:

What would happen, if there is now intervention from federation here in the next, lets say 100 to 400 years.

The cabale would win and humanity increases its technical capabilities. The mind control is to strong.
I’m sure that there are further non-federation interstellar players on earth (I. e. who shot Ischty from Avion down. Surely not the us-space force!) (Search for Mage UFO Brazil)

Humans are wanted (needed ?) as resources (creativity, decision capability → Cpt. Kirk?).

So a coalition between the cabale controlled humanity and the non federation forces is possible.

Star Wars, Pre-Tiamat Times a new imperial force?

Definitely not my way! However, I understand the federation, especially the higher realms.

There comes an interesting idea in my mind: Is it possible to avoid the Tiamat war or the destroying of the planet? When all souls were living in that time are learning from their educational lives afterwards on earth or elsewhere in this universe, than incarnating back into Tiamat times and make it better.

This parallel Universe do not need the problematic way of our humanity.

Have a nice day. I’m waiting for the next federation video.

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

Board footer