You are not logged in.

#1 2021-06-04 02:31:15

Jules77
Member

Ark of the Covenant Video

It’s me again…….I just finished watching the latest Cosmic Agency video “Ark of the Covenant” and noticed some interesting information about the reseeding of the planet and the GF.  Yazhi said that animals are being seeded here all of the time and Earth is a living laboratory (i.e. place for experimentation and research).  She also notes that Earth is going through a mass extinction event, thousands have died over the last 200 years and that the federation is behind the planned genocide of humanity.  So with the allowed extinction of species and seemingly us it begs the question what is Earth to be reseeded with and for what purpose?  I believe it was Swaruu who noted previously that climate change is false and it generated a lot of money via collective governments allocating billions to save the planet. But what if it was really a terraforming slush fund? 

Turning to the vaccine it seems it is designed to take out most of the population eventually (actively and passively) and those that remain will have trouble reproducing if they are able to at all.  So the possible plan is a model upgrade with at least two possible pathways: 1) remaining humans are modified via A.I. with silicon-based components and are replicated in a lab; or 2) remaining humans are able to reproduce but they would be genetically altered (both options limiting consciousness and controlling behavior).  You may also be able to have both of these options depending on the purpose for the human (those without silicon components could be the “breeders”).  I agree there is no justification for genocide and it is not clear why the federation has chosen this route instead of another option although it is probably related to unemotional and cold races that primarily influence their decisions. 

Yazhi also notes during the video that there are two intact arks, one in the South Pole controlled by the Russians and the other is aboard their ship.  She further explains that the ark can be used whenever the biology of a species needs to be restored and it has been utilized in the past after a cataclysm such as the great flood.  Species are grown and reseeded or it can be accomplished on a ship such as theirs correcting DNA using members of that species.  So you see where this is going…….the Taygetans are going to be able to repair the damage caused by the vaccines/genetic manipulation but the question is can we collectively avoid the genocide?

Offline

#2 2021-06-04 05:09:57

mitkobs
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

The true reset is a spiritual renaissance of Earth and will result of obliteration of all the corruption from the face of the planet. Then life will be able to be organized in a new way more congruent and respectful with nature and Great Spirit. That's what I see.

Offline

#3 2021-06-04 12:22:40

Bigfeet_E
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

It was an interresting episode indeed. Reminded me of random thoughts i entertained in the past concerning Noa's Ark. The supposed ship that was build just before the great flood where a male and female of each species were 'gathered' to secure them 'after disaster' periode. It always made much more sense that this would be established through the means of a high tech genepool, and thus that would make Noa part of, or at least in collaboration of, extraterrestial origins. Not sure how exactly this relates to the 'Ark of the Covenant'. Perhaps it was adressed in the video and might have missed it. I was rather tired listening to it after work.

Also i wonder how the famous Doomsday-Vault is perhaps a similar attempt to copy the meaning for the Ark of the Covenant's purpose, but this time an endeavour from other sources (?). Never really looked in to it, but i remember it made an impact when it crossed my attention, hence now mentioning here.

The video mentiones the stone tablets of Mozes story, referring to the christian bible stories, that supposedly are linked with the Ark.I'm not too familiar but I see this as suggesting that these 'commandments' recieved are thus actually 'suggestions for harmonic social behaviour' wich eventually are universal in nature, communicated telepathicly with the Ark of Covenant as amplifying intermediate from/with certain contacts on the other end belonging to a branch of the GF. That way this Mozes character must have been a 'channeler' of old in that capacity.

I somewhat miss something in these conversations between Taygetans and Gosia/Robert team, floating over valuable esotheric guidelines given, yet corrupted by scholars/scribes/interpreters of religions (re-legion). In a sense that it would enrich knowledge of self empowerment by actually giving a spotlight to the information given. On a frequential footnote it can help modern day human see the importance for their energetic qualities, in this case a 'dharmic' approach directly relating to the third chakra.

Just saying a more positive elaboration that puts the 'suggestions' in a more healthy understanding, bypassing the dogma of old corrupted messages. The audience can learn from this in a more tangible manner, instead of leaving it hanging, only dispowering the misconcieved story that surrounds it. Many of such stories need to be read in between the lines, figuratively instead of litterally of course. Many seekers of now are open to that.

Nevertheless, i liked this episode and i always think the vids are too short, lol. I was planning typing a bunch out on the relation of dharma and the Nabhi (or manipura) 3rd chakra, but i realise this does not is the focus in this thread.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2021-06-04 12:27:19)

Offline

#4 2021-06-04 12:29:36

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

This explains why there are multiple reports of "arks" being removed, by Russia, independents, and so forth. Easy to explain if there are more than 1 or 3.


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#5 2021-06-04 13:58:56

Jules77
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

So in further contemplation of my post yesterday I am wondering about the bigger picture.  We are awake and starseeds have been flooding Earth for some time now, so why are we here?  Souls come in for the experience and this is an interesting time to incarnate on Earth, so maybe the challenge is that we know all of this is going on and we are still able to overcome, resolve our issues, and maintain a high frequency.  This is why the inner work would be important as well as recognizing that your circumstances are barriers of your own design (and in your own mind) and to make the experience more challenging.  Do you have a difficult family, do you have to work long hours, do you struggle with depression, do you struggle to pay for basics?  And how do you overcome these challenges?  Moving forward inner work will be my focus so that being centered is effortless and natural regardless of what is happening in this world. 

In addition, focusing on what I can do to help others in my community or how I can make a difference in other ways.  Remember that we can help raise the vibration of those around us, and no contribution is insignificant.  We are each our own timeline, and Swaruu noted in one of her Q&A sessions from 2018: “But much can be done on an individual level. Speaking more about personal control over timelines, the work of each person is what changes the system. What I also want is to erase the idea that you cannot do much or nothing if you are just a common citizen and with problems like everyone else”.

Offline

#6 2021-06-04 22:20:59

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Jules77 wrote:

So in further contemplation of my post yesterday I am wondering about the bigger picture.  We are awake and starseeds have been flooding Earth for some time now, so why are we here?  Souls come in for the experience and this is an interesting time to incarnate on Earth, so maybe the challenge is that we know all of this is going on and we are still able to overcome, resolve our issues, and maintain a high frequency.  This is why the inner work would be important as well as recognizing that your circumstances are barriers of your own design (and in your own mind) and to make the experience more challenging.  Do you have a difficult family, do you have to work long hours, do you struggle with depression, do you struggle to pay for basics?  And how do you overcome these challenges?  Moving forward inner work will be my focus so that being centered is effortless and natural regardless of what is happening in this world. 

In addition, focusing on what I can do to help others in my community or how I can make a difference in other ways.  Remember that we can help raise the vibration of those around us, and no contribution is insignificant.  We are each our own timeline, and Swaruu noted in one of her Q&A sessions from 2018: “But much can be done on an individual level. Speaking more about personal control over timelines, the work of each person is what changes the system. What I also want is to erase the idea that you cannot do much or nothing if you are just a common citizen and with problems like everyone else”.

Yes, I agree with your approach and attitude, Jules77, and have enjoyed reading your posts on the subjects here. It's not a case of 'Do I concentrate on the inner work or do I help out, practically and with other people who are beginning or threatening to wake up?' It's not an either/or, unnecessary duality. We can do both, as complimentary aspects of the same process.

Offline

#7 2021-06-05 09:44:11

mitkobs
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

So Arch. Gabriel from back in a days could it be same Gabriel who is on Tolka ship right now?

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-06-05 09:44:28)

Offline

#8 2021-06-20 22:07:53

Happy
Moderator

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

The Covenant as a Source-code "back-up" implemented in age-old (but functional) Taygetan technology, now seems to be used to restore conditions for life on Earth. Just to get ahead of any new direction in the thread here: It's becoming quite clear that the bloodline-issue, and any privileges one may have had (or not) in the past as a part of the "Covenant", is now a non-issue.

This, in light of the information presented in the extremely positive "Weekly Lifeforce Meeting" by Kim Goguen And Tank this very evening (June 20th, 2021), which I perceive both as confirmation and further development of what Yazhi told Gosia in the video " Ark of the Covenant - Yazhi Reveals its Meaning and Location (Extraterrestrial Contact - Pleiades)" published on June 3rd, 2021.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Online

#9 2021-06-21 08:29:36

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Happy wrote:

The Covenant as a Source-code "back-up" implemented in age-old (but functional) Taygetan technology, now seems to be used to restore conditions for life on Earth. Just to get ahead of any new direction in the thread here: It's becoming quite clear that the bloodline-issue, and any privileges one may have had (or not) in the past as a part of the "Covenant", is now a non-issue.

This, in light of the information presented in the extremely positive "Weekly Lifeforce Meeting" by Kim Goguen And Tank this very evening (June 20th, 2021), which I perceive both as confirmation and further development of what Yazhi told Gosia in the video " Ark of the Covenant - Yazhi Reveals its Meaning and Location (Extraterrestrial Contact - Pleiades)" published on June 3rd, 2021.

I enjoyed the meeting as well and felt joyful throughout.  I didn't quite understand the reference to the 7 arcs mentioned by Kim: with the central / covenant arc binding souls to sin and something else that work to trap souls into endless soul looping?  Of course, we need to allow the possibility of discrepancies between Federation's database and Earth's record keeping (or the interpretation thereof); or I simply didn't understand what they were talking about smile

While the central arc that no longer works probably corresponds to the nonfunctional 'American / Covenant' arc that Yazhi mentioned (that is likely in Area 51), how about the other 6 arcs?  Just a theory... what if these 'extra' replicas were constructed by the compartmentalized 0.001% to appear more powerful and to one-up each other? lol

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2021-06-21 08:30:31)

Offline

#10 2021-06-21 11:02:20

Robert369
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

*** It's me *** wrote:

I enjoyed the meeting as well and felt joyful throughout.  I didn't quite understand the reference to the 7 arcs mentioned by Kim: with the central / covenant arc binding souls to sin and something else that work to trap souls into endless soul looping?  Of course, we need to allow the possibility of discrepancies between Federation's database and Earth's record keeping (or the interpretation thereof); or I simply didn't understand what they were talking about smile

While the central arc that no longer works probably corresponds to the nonfunctional 'American / Covenant' arc that Yazhi mentioned (that is likely in Area 51), how about the other 6 arcs?  Just a theory... what if these 'extra' replicas were constructed by the compartmentalized 0.001% to appear more powerful and to one-up each other? lol

Keep in mind that everything is waves, and the technology in play can be used for either positive or negative purposes. Also, there are many groups calling themselves "covenant" and the word "ark" isn't exactly unique either, both of which works perfectly with the Cabals' duplicate naming confusion method that they have been using on our planet (and likely elsewhere too!) for millennia.

Thus I am certain that both, the "Covenant" and the "Arks" that Kim Goguen speaks about are a different malicious set of such devices, while the Taygetans have benevolent version. Which means that this isn't contradicting at all, but simply placing another bit of Earth+Space Cabal madness next to the Taygetan information. And you can be assured that many more such "similarities" will occur in the future as the revelations progress further and further.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#11 2021-06-21 11:45:45

Happy
Moderator

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Robert369 wrote:

[...] ...the technology in play can be used for either positive or negative purposes.


Mrs. Goguen has dealt with finance, with Maritime Law, and the premises of trade for years now. And if she has access to any Arc, it's most likely the remnants of the destroyed one from Giza. It's also difficult to say if any partially restored Arc(s) has resumed communication with the Covenant.

What I am enthusiastic about in this, is that her and Tank's work has activated an understanding of service - through their "Life-Force" organization, which cannot be financially valued. And they are pushing very hard on this. This is understood as in alignment with using the Covenant in restoring Source-code. As such, their work goes beyond Maritime Law and trade, in my view. And the scope is very uplifting for us all.


Discuss the message, not the messenger.

Online

#12 2021-06-21 12:34:57

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Much of the earth dna codes are backed up in dolphins and whales.

Did the federation kill them or was it humans that did that?

Just because people use the same words, does not mean it is the same thing.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-21 12:38:20)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#13 2021-06-21 12:42:42

Robert369
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Ymarsakar wrote:

Did the federation kill them or was it humans that did that?

Considering the mind-control and education to hunt those partially even until extinction, I'd say that as for everything else negative it is the GF that is responsible for those killings, as Humans by themselves are peaceful and nature-loving if one allows them to live by their emotions and innerstanding.

Which is where we hopefully will be again in the not-so-far future, though that will require quite a change within the people, or of the people e.g. through new generations.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#14 2021-06-21 21:08:21

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Robert369 wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Did the federation kill them or was it humans that did that?

Considering the mind-control and education to hunt those partially even until extinction, I'd say that as for everything else negative it is the GF that is responsible for those killings, as Humans by themselves are peaceful and nature-loving if one allows them to live by their emotions and innerstanding.

Which is where we hopefully will be again in the not-so-far future, though that will require quite a change within the people, or of the people e.g. through new generations.

How can humans fail so many 26k year harvests if they were peaceful and nature loving? When presented a choice, they do not choose as they intended.

The veil affects ets and humans alike. When will you stop finding other external factors to blame and take r3sponsibility for your multi life decisions robert?

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-21 21:09:21)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#15 2021-06-21 21:14:10

Robert369
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Ymarsakar wrote:

The veil affects ets and humans alike.

I am certain that you are aware that this outright wrong due to implants and other knowledge transfers through which ETs control "their Humans". Nice try, though.

Ymarsakar wrote:

When will you stop finding other external factors to blame and take r3sponsibility for your multi life decisions robert?

If you intend to defend the GF's criminal manipulation as own choice of Humanity and blame it on those who clearly see that ETs are not supposed to involve themselves in the affairs of a non-spacefaring race at all because it violates the very Prime Directive that the GF is supposed to defend, then you did a great job.

But sadly none that benefits Humanity. And looking at your offensive writing style in the last couple of posts, I have to ask what your agenda is, and if you are aware of the recent admin request to keep the vibes of this forum high.


Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Offline

#16 2021-06-22 07:31:02

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

To me, it's not so black and white, either-or with who's "responsible". From Ymarsakar's standpoint, making blanket statements about the agenda or polarity of the entire federation is not helpful, not accurate, can reinforce scapegoating/avoiding responsibility, and helping the negative elements that have infiltrated the lower federation ranks look like they control more than they actually do, which is always one of the negative strategies. Also, humans make a lot of bad choices, some of which is fully their own distortions, and even when hijacked, there has to be an inroad.

I agree with that, in general. However, what Robert is trying to articulate that I agree with, and I don't think anybody is denying, is that the deck is stacked against humanity very heavily, and tests are rigged as often as they are not in the Earth experience. Too much adversity and too much negativity have created a looping stagnation and loosh racket that is not entirely humanity's fault.

There are dark beings manipulating some of the portions of the federation based on the 5d and lower Saturn realms. This much is true. Not interfering and letting humanity screw themselves over, however we feel about that, has a certain amount of integrity behind it. We might not like it, but it is understandable...however, when things go from simply standing back and letting the chips fall where they may based on humanity's choice, to actively aiding or facilitating depopulation and other agendas that create suffering and help negative regressive agendas and lower 6d negative loosh rackets, there is a problem.

Any beings that call themselves guardians, custodians, etc. and claim to be of service to others, should not be playing opfor and aiding depopulation agendas. That serves no purpose to facilitating humanity's learning and reparations, not to mention is not consonant with an open or balanced green ray. People can't take responsibility for their actions when A.) they are either too completely oppressed and controlled to know their ass from a hole in the ground, or B.) they are dead because they have been depopulated by bio weapons or nuclear warfare or natural cataclysms.

Another big traumatic reset and small harvest would be a failure for everyone. Humanity and the federation both. I don't see Ymarsakar as playing "devil's advocate" for beings who may be engaged in such criminality and betrayal of humanity, so much as suggesting not using them as a scapegoat for humanity to completely avoid responsibility, and/or look for saviors to fix all the problems.


righteously indignant

Offline

#17 2021-06-22 10:37:41

07wideeyes
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

Good clear post, Crystal Dragon. '... the deck is stacked against humanity very heavily.....' - excellent eight-word summary!

Offline

#18 2021-06-22 18:18:57

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

From my pov, while it is true that pro Q/T red or Jo Kama (biden) people are in the REd vs Blue tribal fight, OPFOR vs enemy, those who believe they are "out of that cage" because they think it is them vs the Federation (which they never visited first hand) is stuck in another "cage". Especially the cage they say the political AMericans are stuck in. THey are stuck in another cage, called Us vs them.

Cage within cage. Humans aren't liberating themselves, they are just pretending they are liberated or superior by looking down on each other. That is why their heart chakras are closed and why they are stuck. IT is like the gamer raging that he keeps dying, but will keep playing, and then getting enraged and acquire performance drops over time because they spend their energy blaming others and flaming them instead of improving themself.

This is a rather inelegant way to explain things, but again, Trump vs Biden, Red vs Blue, You vs Federation. Same cage.

Welcome to the Dark Matrix, where potentially eveyr thought you "think" you have, came from it.

Don't underestimate the Creator Gods and those who created this game. They are not your "human" enemies. THeir ways are not your ways. THeir thoughts are not your thoughts.

For a human or mortal ET to think "they" in their limited awareness, "caused" anything, is placing themselves in a role they have long forgotten or failed to remember/re achieve.

Prime Source/ Infinite LOGOS, was the first mover. Everything else came after as a result. THe primitives in what humans call the "Federation" are merely that... primitives compared to the Creator Gods and those higher civilizations.

Plot twist: those who think they are on high, are actually at the bottom of the spiritual totem pole back to Source.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-06-22 18:32:11)


Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Offline

#19 2021-06-26 20:32:52

charliebelle
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

If there are awesome treasures like this left on find on the Earth, there must be many! I wonder if the 3D is the perfect place to hide treasures from all densities. Hmmm...

Speaking of treasures, do you think that King Arthurs sword is the same as the sword the Tuatha Dannan left behind? 

Ughhh I want to travel so bad but they are requiring the PCR testing. There is a big piece of myself that wants to find all those treasures and I feel they are calling to me, or SOMETHING is to find!

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-06-26 20:33:41)

Offline

#20 2021-07-10 18:08:59

HighV-0
Member

Re: Ark of the Covenant Video

arkofthecovenantkwks7.jpeg


"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB