You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-11 13:25:22

Vega

A response to Azirael Alcyone's question about "walk-outs".

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Hello fellow travelers,

Q: Abort mission?

As far as I know, many if not most so called starseeds have a heightened sense of mission while on Earth. In most cases it seems that details of it are not clear, however. Personally I don’t believe that there’s a to-do list. I think it’s more about (sort of) experiencing human life and bringing higher consciousness energies here, if that’s physically possible. Perhaps the soul/higher self knows why it chooses this experience.

Lately it has become increasingly obvious to me that the matrix/dark entities throw obstacles in the way trying to tackle or suppress starseeds. Basically doing everything in their power to put down the beings of light. Life has been hard for me because no matter which way I choose I always seem to hit a wall. As my own energies raise (or as I remember more fully who I am), it feels increasingly heavy to be here because everything here has such a low vibration. If the mission is to make ascension happen, I don’t believe in it. The system keepers won’t allow it and they make life a living hell to everyone who tries it.

Because we come here through immersion pod technology or as walk-ins, I guess I’m asking is it technically possible for consciousness to leave this place, so that the “human body” keeps on “living” as a matrix character? I think it would be the best thing for me and everyone around me. If a consciousness can embody an empty vessel here I don’t see why it couldn’t leave it as well.

Thank you Gosia and the team for your important work.

When I watched the video about the extraction of starseeds, I think it was in Pleiadian Knowledge, that's what I thought. That if I wanted to leave this place I wouldn't want to be extracted, cause that causes so many issues for my close family and friends. So I thought that since there can be walk-ins there can also be walk-outs, so I could walk out and another soul can walk in and take over the contracts I have with family and friends, and I could wake up in my pod or in the astral.

But just like walk-ins this is a pre-natal agreement between souls, it is sth that your higher self is in charge of, so I don't think it is realistic for us to be able to do it while incarnated. You'd have to be very advanced spiritually, you basically have to be at a Yazhi level to be able to do that from here. And the thing is that when you are that advanced then you are also immune to this place like our big little sister Yazhi, and the low freq energies don't affect you anymore. So I feel like the wise thing is to leave it to your higher self, to decide when and how you will leave this place. 

I personally am still not complete here so I don't wanna leave, and I wanna stay and face this and "beat" the matrix, not alone but as a team together with other starseeds that are doing the same. And the more inner work I do and the more self-empowered I become, the less the low vibrations and low frequencies affect me. The third chackra is where the disempowerment energetic issues are. A weak 3rd chackra/energy center is the cause of the low freq energies around us to affect us. Because technically the low freq energies shouldn't be able to overpower our high freq energy, unless we have a third chackra issues.

And like Christina Lopes says the third chackra is like a muscle. We need to exercise it to strengthen it, to strengthen our empowerment and immunity against the energies around us. And she has a great strategy for exercising that muscle that has help me a lot, in summary you expose yourself to low frequencies for a small period and then you go back into your cocoon, your high frequency bubble, and do that again and again until they don't affect you anymore and you don't have to. (Sensitive People: Use This ONE Strategy To Conquer Harsh Energies! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwG-_PDWgqw)

That strategy has helped so much, and I don't feel powerless to that low energy and other people's low freq energy. I am starting to get immune to it. I used to just absorb that energy and feel powerless against it, and that was a belief I had developed as a child and I wasn't even aware of it. And even just learning that strategy, and realizing why every fb group, the yt comments section, and this forum affected me so much, helped so much and I stopped being afraid of them and avoiding them.

The more I do that strategy the more immune I become the low freq energies around me. Before this I would just enter a fb group or I would just go read the youtube comments or check this forum and my energy would immediately sink. And the same with every interaction with other people offline too, I would absorb/match their energy and didn't even understand that I was doing it. I think every starseed has this issue to one degree or another and the empaths simply have this issue to a bigger degree.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#2 2021-07-11 15:24:06

Re: A response to Azirael Alcyone's question about "walk-outs".

Thank you, Vega. I highly appreciate you giving this a thought.

I find it strange that the more ‘aware’ I become, the more lower frequencies affect me. I kind of figured it has to do with the matrix construct noticing my developments and fighting back with more firepower. I have had visitations from rather dark entities, like a green scaly reptile (possibly kingu) whom I accidentally saw probably because of a cloaking malfunction. Other people have seen this entity too, and what was described to me as a black giant hanging around my house. Maybe I should be flattered because the dark pool is putting its best against me. But seriously, it’s not a joke; they have some pretty heavy artillery they use to bombard us mentally.

I feel we are so all alone thrown into this pit without any help from the teams up there. If that’s the case, what are they thinking? I mean, how do they expect us to fight these beings that have scifi level gizmos at hand? I’m getting real tired of being targeted by the dark side. I want to see the liberation as badly as anyone but given the constraints of the matrix system I don’t find it doable by just a few starseeds. And the Taygeteans got tired, packed their bags and went home for some R&R. Meanwhile we are stuck here. Phew!

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#3 2021-07-11 15:43:55

Ymarsakar
Banned

Can you detect high vibe or strange unorthodox readings, vega?

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#4 2021-07-11 16:27:53

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Can you detect high vibe or strange unorthodox readings, vega?

I don't pick up any deliberate deception or any double-facedness or anything like that. Maybe some victim mentality and disempoweremet but we all go through that stage, nothing to be alarmed about.

And I am a new to using my abilities by the way smile, I am not that advanced at them yet, if you are at level 5 on that scale you shared then you probably are far more advanced than me on that front. You don't need to be that advanced to pick up on that luk guy, I'm sure anyone who has been around in this community for a while can detect him very easily. I think he may even be deliberately not even trying to act differently to troll us even with that.

#5 2021-07-11 16:39:53

Vega

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Thank you, Vega. I highly appreciate you giving this a thought.

I find it strange that the more ‘aware’ I become, the more lower frequencies affect me. I kind of figured it has to do with the matrix construct noticing my developments and fighting back with more firepower. I have had visitations from rather dark entities, like a green scaly reptile (possibly kingu) whom I accidentally saw probably because of a cloaking malfunction. Other people have seen this entity too, and what was described to me as a black giant hanging around my house. Maybe I should be flattered because the dark pool is putting its best against me. But seriously, it’s not a joke; they have some pretty heavy artillery they use to bombard us mentally.

I feel we are so all alone thrown into this pit without any help from the teams up there. If that’s the case, what are they thinking? I mean, how do they expect us to fight these beings that have scifi level gizmos at hand? I’m getting real tired of being targeted by the dark side. I want to see the liberation as badly as anyone but given the constraints of the matrix system I don’t find it doable by just a few starseeds. And the Taygeteans got tired, packed their bags and went home for some R&R. Meanwhile we are stuck here. Phew!

One positive way to look at why you are being targeted is: you attract those entities to train you into your power. You attract them in your life to reflect to you that you have some issues with self-empowerment. Watch this video if you want, it's about exactly that. It's not about entities but toxic people but you can use the same guidance and insights for entities too.

How To Deal With TOXIC PEOPLE In A Spiritual Way! [3 Powerful Steps] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXkFoGxY2Q

And watch that video I shared too in my original post if you haven't, it's very relevant and it has some great guidance and insight.

#6 2021-07-11 20:50:34

Vega

Brahman wrote:

@Vega, If you knew in advance who was behind this nickname, you wouldn't open a new topic to get his/her attention, would you?  Doesn't what he/she say sound funny to you now?  these are only words. smile

This is the first time interacting with him, and I don't go around suspecting other people unless I see some red flags, what to me are red flags anyway.
So I don't know what you guys are talking about.

And I think you might also be breaking some rules. Have you read this? https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1582

#7 2021-07-12 12:19:26

Thanks Vega. These videos made a lot of sense and gave useful tools. I see that I have done visualizations but been dodging energy work.

#8 2021-07-12 13:47:01

Vega

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Thanks Vega. These videos made a lot of sense and gave useful tools. I see that I have done visualizations but been dodging energy work.

Remember this is one of the hardest, if not the hardest place to incarnate in this galaxy.  Because of the strong forgetting and amnesia that the frequencies here cause. This place is at the highest difficulty, and it can kick the ass even of the most advanced starseeds.

I have been fully asleep and in the mainstream reality box for a long time, and while you are asleep it's less hard. But the more you wake up the harder it gets, cause it is super difficult to be living in two worlds, it is super hard to have one foot in 3D and one foot in 5D. The fact that we have not ended up in a mental asylum is an indication of being more advanced souls. smile We truly are elite corps, special forces starseeds from 5D or higher densities.

Anyway, I am sure that addressing any potential energy weak points will make you more immune and toxic to those entities, whether you use those tools or with other tools you find that work better for you. And I am sure the low frequency 3D soup will affect you less and less the more you work on your self-empowerment.

#9 2021-07-12 14:02:58

Ymarsakar
Banned

Work on your mmo RPG grinding skills, and in a party. I advise using tactics and better skill builds.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#10 2021-07-12 16:09:33

Yes I fully agree. Besides direct attacks from the dark entities, the biggest difficulties seem to rise from the fact that your consciousness and the reality you live in are a million miles apart. You see the sad state of affairs more clearly than most people and really have to brace yourself from not getting depressed about it.

Board footer