You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-10 20:34:55

Robert369

Review of the pros and contras for the Earth gaming environment

In my view, all the offered arguments that have been given for or against keeping up the Earth gaming environment, be it by the GF, Taygetans, Yazhi/Swaruu or Humans, are way too short-sighted as they actually only allow a rather not meaningful discussion/argument about personal taste/viewpoints of e.g. emotional vs. unemotional races or other 5D'ish details.

The known aspects are:

• Treachery on allies and free will: The 3D Matrix was imposed on the Lyrans without their consent (aka free will violation crime), meaning that abusing an allied race for "gaming purposes" is inacceptable by any means. What if we'd do the same for the "gamers'" planets and civilizations ?

• Earth Humans' lives are as real as any other life out there and thus to be treated accordingly. This means that the GF's differentiation between "life value" of different densities is false because it is non-existing. Yazhi and "her" Swaruus of lower density are a good example for "all of them being individuals".

• Calling regressive actions that are forbidden within the GF statues a "game" while using real beings and environments is simply a cheap excuse. By that logic, everyone can call others' lives everywhere in the galaxy "a game" and end it or otherwise violate its rights at will ?

• This obviously gets worse if unemotional races control the game and play emotional avatars without the slightest understanding (or rather "feeling") of what that means for the souls, both the own and the ones of others in the game.

• The 5D GF plays down the manifestation issues with the lie that "everything is contained", which is wrong because those manifestation energies cannot be blocked. Instead, the many negative Earth ongoings create more and more negative counterparts all across the galaxy, no matter if the 5D understand it or not.

• This goes along with the GF working together with Regressives to get a better "limited negative experience" which violates the GF's rules as well, especially since this feeds the Regressives with energy, loosh but even "Human cattle", by that allowing more and more control of the GF through undesirable forces, as visible e.g. through "unknown command issuers" while a holographic system by definition should be 100% transparent to everyone and respect every single life - and not only that of members.

• All of the above leads to an addiction-based mind-control of the ones who run the 3D Matrix as well as many players, through which the regressive influence spreads into the galaxy thanks to the support of the GF. And that while the GF was founded to protect people from regressive effects and influence.

• On top of this, the low density "gaming GF" refuses to listen to the requests of the higher density GF which disagrees with the Earth ongoings, as they violate the very core rules of the GF in favor of disallowed regressive activities by the ones who are supposed to oppose them. In the end, it is right this reason why the higher densities sent many Starseeds to Earth (which are not easily corrupted by the 3D Matrix systems) to fix the problem from "within", as that is the only way to change something without violating the very rules that are to be enforced upon the mis-acting GF portions.

But there's more than that, which in my view outweighs any and all other arguments, because the universe obviously is about more than the above relatively petty viewpoints of whatever low density races, and I am a bit concerned that not even Yazhi/Swaruu and the Taygetans have shown to be seeing the larger picture here:

1. The planet Earth/Gaia is a living and conscious high density being (of which we currently only see the lower portions) and thus has a right of free will development just as any other being. Imposing a 3D Matrix surely was an interesting experience for Gaia for a while, but it is obvious everywhere on the planet that Gaia is no longer agreeing with this treatment and wishes to end this. Does the lower density GF even bother with such higher consciousnesses like planets or even suns, or do they simply consider them "useful matter and environment" ?

2. The environment, animals and plants are beings and consciousnesses as well, and obviously the imposition of regressive acts unto these "just for the gaming experience" is extremely immature and exploitative, while at the same time violating natural law which is about protecting all life.

All the above said, the only solution that I see for the addicted gamers is that they use one of those biosphere ships (which is a non-conscious item that doesn't suffer; how about the moon ?), and then they can use whatever hologram entities they like to play. But abusing living soul-based beings (including Gaia and the planetary environment) is inacceptable !

I shall also add that while neither Yazhi/Swaruu nor the Taygetans seem to recognize it (possibly due to information suppression within the GF, just like about Tiamat, etc.), I have higher density ET confirmation of my take that certain portions of the lower density GF are mind-controlled by Regressives, namely an unknown (due to being super secretive) race that are cousins of the allegedly benevolent Alpha Draconis.

Of course, as Yazhi and Swaruu say, it is not direct mind-control e.g. through devices, but it is the subtle ongoing indoctrination/misleading of people just as it is done on Earth (in this case via "ingame" indoctrinations that transfer from 3D into 5D, as well as the gaming addiction factor), which in the end leads to totally distorted views and actions of the 5D+ "gamers" that by no means relate to the originally benevolent and understanding beings that the affected people once were.

Maybe the above makes a good questionaire to see what our Taygetan friends and Yazhi/Swaruu have to say on this, if if they e.g. can pinpoint the mind-control instead of claiming it to be non-existent.

I am well aware that from the highest perspectives "everything goes" and "everything is just thought", yet just as the 3D environment is absolutely real while in it, this is valid for all the other densities until such "emotional equilibrium" is reached. This being said, from the 3-7D view none of the ongoings on our planet are acceptable, hence the support of so many beings to end this madness.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-11 14:46:21)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#2 2021-07-10 22:17:00

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Review of the pros and contras for the Earth gaming environment

The source of the invisible saturn fed orders and hijacking comes from earth.

https://youtu.be/3CHssNhDapg

Essentially humanity is creating and manifesting all these dark entities and due to the lyran chakra system, the parasites can reach higher density spirits by controlling their lower density avatars.

Thus in order to clear their spirit block, the federation does not want earth to be open as they want to finish the game. They were told that if they finished the game, they would fix themselves or others.

But the game is rigged. It has become a paradox. The creators have become food.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#3 2021-07-11 13:46:28

Vega

That's what I thought when I read part 1 of the latest federation series. Isn't the best place for an artificial reality bubble an andromedan spherical biosphere ship? They would even have so much more control of it.

But after learning that the Lyrian body is used because it is the most suited for these harsh conditions, I feel like an artificial andromedan biosphere would probably not work, the inhabitants would start waking up to it more quickly and it would have to be constantly resetted. They would have to have a story about why they are on an artificial planet, and that would cause them to be curious and ask questions about who built it etc and that would quickly unravel the whole thing.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#4 2021-07-11 15:31:00

Jules77

Hi Robert,

Great post, it outlines not only how ethics were stretched from the beginning with the implementation of the Van Allen belts but questions how that foundation may have been a slippery slope of subsequent decisions and permissiveness that has led to the state that we see Earth today.  This additionally calls in to question how emerging races are regarded and treated.  If the baseline is 5D and worlds are taken to 3D in order to develop new races (races become “secondary” races due to artificial alterations of the primary one) then perhaps the attitudes and beliefs regarding secondary races is what really needs to change.  If 3D humanity and other races here have no free will recognition (including Gaia, plants, and animals) and the outcomes here have led to disagreements and/or instability within the GF then it seems appropriate that there should be rights at the 3D level for balance.  The failures of the “experiment” on Earth obviously demonstrates the need for such changes.

Last edited by Jules77 (2021-07-11 15:31:30)

#5 2021-07-11 20:57:48

wayne

Ymarsakar wrote:

i find this more plausible than what Swaru said in the latest video about the 'soul': namely that the broad events of earth are heavily formed by an 'exit survey' of souls after incarnating here.    That would imply that the latest direction the Federation leadership seems to be planning - tight control of earth population through AI and destroying the pineal gland (which controls the souls ability to channel and affect the avatar) - came back as the top item on the wish list.

Seriously?

Maybe against popular, opinion, I have thoroughly enjoyed my roughly 100 incarnations here and have no regrets.   but who wants to incarnate in a body without a functioning pineal gland, which effectively truncates our ability to significantly channel / influence our avatar and life events?     I want to see the post-mortem interviews of all the souls who listed this as their primary wish list for earth.    I resonate, learn, absorb and agree with the overwhelming preponderance of the information shared by the Swaru(s), but this seems a bit unrealistic to me.   Maybe there is a flaw in my logic or understanding along the way.

- wayne

#6 2021-07-11 21:02:22

wayne

and if what Swaru said is true, that the Federation leadership of the solar system, controls the events of earth, who wants that job?    Not passively allows turning the eye, but actively plans the goody bag of tortures on earth?      Is there a Federation bulletin board where these types of jobs are posted?   Must enjoy creating new and innovative ways of exacting pain and torture on souls.   Newbies need not apply.     

What Swaru said implies somebody is planning this shit, and that takes a really disturbed mind in my book.

#7 2021-07-11 23:57:34

Ymarsakar
Banned

wayne wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

i find this more plausible than what Swaru said in the latest video about the 'soul': namely that the broad events of earth are heavily formed by an 'exit survey' of souls after incarnating here.    That would imply that the latest direction the Federation leadership seems to be planning - tight control of earth population through AI and destroying the pineal gland (which controls the souls ability to channel and affect the avatar) - came back as the top item on the wish list.

Seriously?

Maybe against popular, opinion, I have thoroughly enjoyed my roughly 100 incarnations here and have no regrets.   but who wants to incarnate in a body without a functioning pineal gland, which effectively truncates our ability to significantly channel / influence our avatar and life events?     I want to see the post-mortem interviews of all the souls who listed this as their primary wish list for earth.    I resonate, learn, absorb and agree with the overwhelming preponderance of the information shared by the Swaru(s), but this seems a bit unrealistic to me.   Maybe there is a flaw in my logic or understanding along the way.

- wayne

There were 2 general directions earth could go. Machine terminator timeline is one of them. But we are on the organic golden age timeline.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-07-12 06:24:35

wayne wrote:

and if what Swaru said is true, that the Federation leadership of the solar system, controls the events of earth, who wants that job?    Not passively allows turning the eye, but actively plans the goody bag of tortures on earth?      Is there a Federation bulletin board where these types of jobs are posted?   Must enjoy creating new and innovative ways of exacting pain and torture on souls.   Newbies need not apply.     

What Swaru said implies somebody is planning this shit, and that takes a really disturbed mind in my book.

The false Saturnian Priests want to do this. They do the job.  Before that it was the job of the divine providence, the true lords of karma, the high priests of Saturn. But they were hijacked and eliminated.

To impose obstacles and difficult things to living beings with the purpose to strengthen their soul, that was their function. They are the gods of fate in our ancient legends. They did their job in accordance with the divine.

But now there are false lords of karma. They destroy the souls with too much suffering and pain and keeping them in time loops. It is one of their aims to make people believe that living on earth is a nightmare.

Therefore they make it a nightmare. It is part of their strategy to conquer a world through subversion, psychological warfare and mind control.

Humans have to lose all hope, to lose all confidence in their ability to live a wonderful harmonic life on earth.  And then humans shall cry for help, beg on their knees to find the exit from this nightmare. And then they will offer the solutions for all problems, and humanity will agree.
That is the plan. Long time strategy, and imposing pain and suffering and torture on humans is one part of this strategy.

#9 2021-07-12 10:42:13

Ymarsakar
Banned

But the plan failed

Old strategies work against babies in human avatars. They do not work on the creat9r gods incarnated in flesh, and their retinue of loyalists.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-12 10:43:05)

#10 2021-07-12 12:28:32

wayne

Ymarsakar wrote:

But the plan failed

Old strategies work against babies in human avatars. They do not work on the creat9r gods incarnated in flesh, and their retinue of loyalists.

From my best effort at trying to ascertain facts from propaganda BS, i agree with this statement and also believe this is why the 'leaders' are trying to destroy peoples pineal gland and hook them up strongly to AI through the hydrogels.      First they tried modifying the DNA, but as Swaru said, this didn't work as stated by Swaru because Lyrians have too strong a connection with source.    Then they tried brainwashing us to change our beliefs and thereby us modifying our own DNA by manipulating our beliefs.   That worked pretty good for a while, but ultimately we started gradually pulling out of this despite their best efforts.  Now they want to implement a system of totalitarian and worldwide AI control and neuter the starseeds by destroying their pineal gland.      Again, i want to see the Starseeds who voted for this in their post-mortem interview.   I call bullshit that people leaving earth voted for this.   The notiion is absolutely ridiculous.  "Oh i want the challenge of incarnating on earth but without the ability to channel and therefore with almost no ability to control my life and destiny!"  Who in their right mind would sign up for this ridiculousness and who would want to vote on this after leaving earth?   not just a few but the majority apparently voted on this?

Interestingly, Swaru says that we arent really trapped, and i get that at a theoretical level.   In fact, on the last video about the soul, she re-iterates that they keep us here by manipulating our perceptions and attention.     While this may be theoretically true, it appears that the big bug zapper in the sky (the white light that we are drawn to at death that destroys our memories with billions of volts), happens BEFORE we meet with our wonderful career counselors to review our lives and be told how we need to perpetually re-incarnate to work on things.    If the zapper happens BEFORE, destroying our memories, how can anyone honestly believe this is free will?  It appears we also have false memories implanted after the zapping, but hey, we're free to leave at any time.    we just have no memory of who were are, or even that there are societies off earth, but no big deal right?   anyone can do it.

Lets not forget, this is first and foremost a prison planet.   Swaru explained this in detail in previous videos.    There was a bloody stalemate between both sides and a shit ton of us died and got trapped here in the process.   They put up the van allen belt to keep the 'enemy' contained and went home to regroup.   10,000 ish years later, its still here and Swaru said that the regressives have 'tweaked' this system in unpleasant ways.

Lets not pretend this is a Disney ride designed by the benevolent Federation.    Its first and foremost a prison and its not designed for you to be able to easily leave.     If its also secondarily a thrill rush dare for starseeds to incarnate here, do starseeds (not in immersion pods) realize that it is wickedly difficult (practically not theoretically) to leave and that their soul memories will be permanently damaged?    I call bullshit that 5D peeps truly understand fully the implications of dying here.   Yes at 60D we all know, but as Swaru said, there are veils of forgetfulness that we have in all Dz.

To point, there was a long list of my disincarnate friends from my home system eager to take a try at Earth(long story of how i have communication with them), but once they realized how utterly deranged this place is, how their soul memories are permanently damaged and how its practically almost impossible to leave (not theoretically), the long line is now no line at all.   People aren't idiots and i challenge Swaru to find one person who truly understands what this place is who is eagerly in line to incarnate here.   Make sure to point out the design intent of a destroyed pineal gland, the permanent damage to soul memories and how difficult it is to leave (practically not theoretically).   I think the fact that Swaru even said that the new immersion pod peeps from Tigeta has dropped to zero at this point tells you everything you need to know.    Clearly it wasn't until recently that the Tigetans truly knew the extent of what Earth is.    In fact they got angry at one point when they started realizing how the Federation leadership was lying and trying to cover up their actions.    They clearly didn't have a full understanding of what earth was before coming here on a ship to volunteer, but we're supposed to believe that all those incarnate here fully understood.

In my opinion, we all need to wake up and understand that the starseeds (such as myself and comrades) were trapped here during a bloody war and are collateral damage.    The federation isn't coming for us.   Sure, we'll eventually figure out how to leave but there is a big price to pay even for that.    To be continued...

Best regards,
wayne

Last edited by wayne (2021-07-12 14:01:21)

#11 2021-07-12 13:57:05

Ymarsakar
Banned

good summary wayne.

It has elements of higher mental mindscape thought with a good dose of "human common sense survival know how".

Nobody knows what the Earth actually is. They merely repurposed it to imprison the Orion negatives. The dark thinks they made everything up, but those who cannot create, by nature, must hijack the creative ability of others.

Things that are obvious to us humans,  like WHO DECIDED TO PUT SATURN INVISIBLE COUNSEL in charge? Seems like questions that Taygeta and M45 and others, did not think to ask.

Instead of Earth history, that history is of far more important. If I got orders to do weird things like steal from family and allies, and to leave them to die, would I obey just because some invisible nobodies up above said so? We've seen human made movies. We know what treason and traitors are, at least theoretically.

Why do federation positive civs not understand this? Because they don't understand what shadows are? Because they are too positive or imbalanced at the heart?

To the positive federation civs, Taygeta and Yazhi sound like conspiracy theorists. Paranoid, people when the positive thinks "ALL IS WELL".

All is apparently not well.

When Yazhi tells the federation civ reps that they are hijacked by human made tulpas, this is like me telling humans they are hijacked by Orion mind control grid. It does not compute. It's just some paranoid ravings of a nobody or child.

Only those who created the Earth "system", the parent of Tara/Gaia, knows what is going on, and they are preventing from spoiling the plot for us all.

#12 2021-07-12 16:11:47

In my point of view you starseeds are here as part of the war.

You are their boots on the ground. They send you on that mission. But they didn't tell you what exactly is their aim. You came here on "need-to-know" basis. They didn't tell you everything.

They told you that it is your job to help mankind and earth in the ascension and awakening process.

Their true intention is to use you as a kind of cannon fodder.

I am not a starseed, not a Taygetan, not a Pleiadian. And for me earth is not a prison, for me earth is a wonderful place, like paradise. I like incarnating here and i want more lifetimes and incarnations here on earth. I love living on earth very much, therefore I defend this world.

The war (Orion War, later Tiamat war) is still going on.

And I am in a way  your opponent in this war, your enemy.  You starseeds are in a way the soldiers, the agents of the group that i counteract.

They misuse you. And it is very interesting for me to watch you noticing that something is wrong.

#13 2021-07-12 16:47:00

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

I wonder what the religious communities will do when the alien invasion begins. Maybe they will continue to play the game as always. smile

One of the plans that I know if is that they intend to combine all existing religions to then worship those aliens, who are also supposedly the saviors who save Humanity from Covid, etc.., giving limited technologies and financials to everyone for compliance with this type of NWO. Not that any of this will succeed anymore, because that is already prevented.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-07-12 17:13:03

wayne

Warrior Bishop wrote:

And I am in a way  your opponent in this war, your enemy.  You starseeds are in a way the soldiers, the agents of the group that i counteract.

LOL!  why are you my enemy?   Is it ok if I think your fantastic?

I have rather enjoyed my stay here too and am thoroughly enjoying this life, but the allure of earth for me is fast fading with the regressive plans to destroy our pineal glands.

But that doesn't change the fact that my memories were permanently damaged when i came here and its extremely difficult to leave.      yes, theoretically we can all leave.    Just like we can also all theoretically split a timeline and roll back into the tigetan mother ship with an exact copy of the same Tigetan warship as Yazhi did.    But practically speaking that feat is out of not only my reach but also the Tigetans.

Airl has had 3000 of her crew trapped here for around 10,000 years and very few have been able to get off.   We can talk all day about how easy it is to leave theoretically, but practically its all but impossible.   These are trillion-year-old beings who got stuck.  WTF, do we really want to pretend its practical for us to leave when they couldn't?

Last edited by wayne (2021-07-12 17:29:19)

#15 2021-07-12 17:18:33

HighV-0

Robert369 wrote:

[
compliance with this type of NWO. Not that any of this will succeed anymore, because that is already prevented.

What exactly has been prevented??,please elaborate ..

On the side note ; First day of NWO

Edited;
@Warrior Bishop..you are not my enemy and I like you

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-07-12 17:37:33)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#16 2021-07-12 17:41:46

wayne

wayne wrote:

Airl has had 3000 of her crew trapped here for around 10,000 years and very few have been able to get off.

By the way, you know how the few of Airl's people who were successful managed to get off earth?

Practicing Tao Te Ching, which was written by one of their 3000 who was trapped and that type of belief is what is necessary to leave earth.   Airl is strongly against the entire premise of this universe, claims to be from another universe and is in the process of conquering this one to show us how they want us to live.

The problem is, having read the Tao Te Ching, you kinda have to let go of desires like food and sex, which Airl found disgusting, but for me is one of the reasons i most like incarnating.   Not just in 3D but also in 5D.   I don't want to have to give up food and sex and "act naturally without desire", in order to get off this planet.     That really sucks and it sounds just like all my friends who want to 'ascend'.     Why descend in the first place then fight so hard to then ascend?    i want to take my time in descent and incarnate wherever i choose to and to which planets i attune vibrationally.    Remember when Swaru said that as you 'ascend' and assimilate more and more people, you finally come to the inevitable and lonely realization that there is only you?    THIS is why we created the illusion of separateness and the veil of forgetfulness in the first place.

Last edited by wayne (2021-07-12 17:48:32)

#17 2021-07-12 17:49:32

Ymarsakar
Banned

To get off Earth ,you must graduate and learn the lessons of the heart. This seems particularly difficult for this segment of the galaxy and creation.

"Airl is strongly against the entire premise of this universe, claims to be from another universe and is in the process of conquering this one to show us how they want us to live."

which is why they are here to get remedial lessons. That type of mentality is still too immature.

It does not matter how many years a soul is here. 1 life, 1 million lives, or 5 trillion years. What matters is whether they learn.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-12 17:50:28)

#18 2021-07-12 17:56:31

wayne

Ymarsakar wrote:

To get off Earth ,you must graduate and learn the lessons of the heart.

Says who?   Do we have free will or not.   To say that we must graduate from 'lessons' implies that we are not truly free and someone else sets our agenda.   Who are these people exactly at what point did i sign up for this remedial school? 

I'm on earth because myself and the team i was with, chose to have compassion around 10,000-12,000 ish years ago, disobey a direct order to evacuate earth on a cargo ship, and chose to go back for a small group of people who where were trapped here and would have died.   The entire ship was shot down by reptillians, we all died and we all have been here ever since.     So because we all risked our lives showing compassion and we died, i'm now in a remedial school to learn lessons of the heart?

I didn't sign up for a remedial school, so either we have free will or we don't.   I am painfully aware of my weaknesses and work on them according to my priority not someone elses.    I'm really tired of beings who have more power than others, superimposing their will.   I call that bullying and ironically that is the #1 thing that Airl doesn't like about this universe:  People with more power forcing people with less power to do their will.

Last edited by wayne (2021-07-12 18:06:46)

#19 2021-07-12 18:01:20

Of course I am not your enemy. I like you too. I wrote "in a certain way" , in a certain perspective, because most of you as starseeds are used by the faction I do not like. Hope you can understand me.

#20 2021-07-12 18:10:02

Ymarsakar
Banned

wayne wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

To get off Earth ,you must graduate and learn the lessons of the heart.

Says who?   Do we have free will or not.   To say that we must graduate from 'lessons' implies that we are not truly free and someone else sets our agenda.   Who are these people exactly at what point did i sign up for this remedial school? 

I'm on earth because myself and the team i was with, chose to have compassion around 10,000 years ago, disobey a direct order to evacuate earth on a cargo ship, and chose to go back for a small group of people who where were trapped here and would have died.   The entire ship was shot down by reptillians, we all died and we all have been here ever since.     

I didn't sign up for a remedial school, so either we have free will or we don't.   I am painfully aware of my weaknesses and work on them according to my priority not someone elses.    I'm really tired of beings who have more power than others, superimposing their will.   I call that bullying.

That is a pretty cool backstory.

You sound like that group the farsight institute called the domain. One of their battalions got wiped out on earth and got trapped here.

Could be another group.

The thing about free will is that it both exists and does not exist.

You could get off earth if you changed your timeline but that woukd have sent you back too sooner or later.

To defeat the reptillians permanently, requires graduation on earth.

This concerns why the war exists still. For it to end, the souls on earth must decide on ascension and graduation.

You can choose otherwise but that would mean fighting reptiles forever or even losing to them abd becoming a perpetual blood slave.

Given these limited choices, the one your soul made about disobeying your orders may have been the more optimum one.

Until you find some personal peace on that matter and a shorter and longer goal, earth will be rather confusing without a goal. A military goal.

As for who, it is not people more like a what. The life force pattern itself. When did a seed decide to grow into a flower?

So long as airl attempts this super imposing of will, they are trapped and all those karmically tied to them via loyalty.

#21 2021-07-12 18:24:12

wayne

Ymarsakar wrote:

You sound like that group the farsight institute called the domain. One of their battalions got wiped out on earth and got trapped here.

Could be another group.

Fortunately it is another group.   Humorously Airl (of this group - the Domain) found the human body disgusting.   She is the type of consciousness that utilizes a bio-mechanical avatar and otherwise, exists without physical form.   This is all according to her words from the Alien Interview from Roswell.

Ymarsakar wrote:

To defeat the reptilians permanently, requires graduation on earth.

I honestly have no beef with the reptilians and cant understand why groups fight over resources.  Is the universe not infinite?   There's plenty to go around.

#22 2021-07-12 20:03:46

wayne

Brahman wrote:

Wayne, This is not because of food and sex, but because of the attachment to the idea that you cannot live without them.  The idea itself is in the mind.  Therefore, celibacy and renunciation of worldly pleasures are recommended for spiritual progress.

hi Brahman, I somehow managed to be a productive, and balanced member of 5D societies for hundreds of thousands of years prior to earth.   For some reason there, when i died, i simply incarnated on any planet that i was aware of and to which i was attuned.    in just being honest, i find the idea of having to renunciate worldly pleasures as good for spiritual development odd.    The Tigetan society is beginning to die out for lack of interest in sex.   I guess that's spiritual progress.

I have a friend in Nepal who meditates for most of the day, has evolved beyond the enjoyment of sex and food and interacts very little with people.     She sees this as progress.   I find it sad.

#23 2021-07-12 20:44:49

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Wayne, This is not because of food and sex, but because of the attachment to the idea that you cannot live without them.  The idea itself is in the mind.

While the above is very correct, the below is a perversion of how it really goes:

Therefore, celibacy and renunciation of worldly pleasures are recommended for spiritual progress.

One sufficiently spiritually evolved, one will notice the non-importance of all these "things of life", making food, sex and other things optional.

Yet, enforcing such via a belief system will not enforce the spiritual involvement: One cannot exchange the cause and the consequence at will, thinking that this new belief system will help anyone except more self-oppression aka the opposite of spiritual growth.

#24 2021-07-12 21:31:06

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Wayne, This is not because of food and sex, but because of the attachment to the idea that you cannot live without them.  The idea itself is in the mind.

While the above is very correct, the below is a perversion of how it really goes:

Therefore, celibacy and renunciation of worldly pleasures are recommended for spiritual progress.

One sufficiently spiritually evolved, one will notice the non-importance of all these "things of life", making food, sex and other things optional.

Yet, enforcing such via a belief system will not enforce the spiritual involvement: One cannot exchange the cause and the consequence at will, thinking that this new belief system will help anyone except more self-oppression aka the opposite of spiritual growth.

Agreed 100%. What can be just as dangerous as unhealthy attachment to physicality and the senses, can be the idea they are low or worthless. forgot the exact quote from the Kybalion, but basically the sacred will find sacredness in everything, while the perverse will see everything as perverse. This includes physicality, sex, the lower senses, etc. Negative entities will use a puritanical authoritarianism and denial of pleasure and joy to get ya just as easily as they can do it with lust, addiction, and ego materialism, it just depends on the individual or group and their distortions.

While detaching themself from the ego attachments, the neophyte seeker is in a bit of danger of looking at the senses and physicality as perverse, low, unworthy, of no value. The adept comes around full circle and realizes the lower and higher are one, and meet in the center, aka the heart.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-12 21:35:29)

righteously indignant

#25 2021-07-12 22:00:01

Ymarsakar
Banned

Swaruu version did not eat meat, fasted a lot, to purify. Yazhi eats grown meat.

I eat some chinese barbeque, brisket, and filet mignon every few months/weeks.

The withdrawal from sex for most male adepts had to do with not losing their mana powers as t he life energy in the semen, when retained, was what gave their Willpower Divine force and energy. The female, alwaysretained their life energy, which is why they were suppressed since Lemuria's fall. This kundalini life energy was what allowed mortals to break into the heart realm, if they lacked a heart spirit. They would gain an upgrade from 3rd chakra to 4th chakra.

However, for someone that already had the heart chakra and then just got amnesia, their choice would be to attempt to balance or upgrade their heart chakra. Such as being involved with narcissists or malignant abusers in a "romantic relationship". In that sense, withdrawal from sex or love, would be a balancing act, given the spirit's natural inclination is an open heart, too open in that sense to be upgraded. It needs balance before an upgrade. Before crystallizatoin into the Emerald Heart.

Every trial, test, pain, joy, etc on Earth is designed to aid a spirit's growth back to Source. But many opportunities are missed and lost because the spirit has forgotten it came from Prime Source.

The body forgetting is bad enough. The mind and spirit forgetting, makes there a problem.

Board footer