You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-10 15:43:31

Re: Galactic Federation - CIA Control & Fake Alien Invasion

If you guys want references to Kingu, look up material related to Sumerian and Babylonian Anunnaki myths, particularly about the battle with Tiamat. Kingu is a name directly from those mythologies. A son of dragon queen Tiamat, people equate to a moon. This was a reptilian race allied with or native to Tiamat or one of its satellites. It would make sense if they were based on one of its moons. They fought against Marduk in that battle. Not saying all of them were good, but the trauma from that probably made them choose a largely negative path from that point forward.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-10 15:45:11)

righteously indignant

#27 2021-07-10 19:07:28

I tried to be patient and reserve judgment, but this most recent round has confirmed Vega's spidey senses were correct the whole time. Some people come here to build bridges. Others live underneath them tongue

And just for the record, Like many things, the Anunnaki myths contain a mixture of objective truths, human mythological interpretations, and propaganda from E.T and human factions in our history. In this case, it is my personal assessment that the objective parts about the battles in our solar system, how they were fought and the outcome, are true. The subjective interpretations of who is the "bad guy" is the propaganda.

In this case, it was Marduk, a known adversary of humanity, who was painted as the hero for killing Tiamat the Dragon Queen, who all my research and intuition points to as a positive guardian of this solar system from the ascended dragon lineages.

righteously indignant

#28 2021-07-10 19:14:30

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I tried to be patient and reserve judgment, but this most recent round has confirmed Vega's spidey senses were correct the whole time. Some people come here to build bridges. Others live underneath them tongue

And just for the record, Like many things, the Anunnaki myths contain a mixture of objective truths, human mythological interpretations, and propaganda from E.T and human factions in our history. In this case, it is my personal assessment that the objective parts about the battles in our solar system, how they were fought and the outcome, are true. The subjective interpretations of who is the "bad guy" is the propaganda.

In this case, it was Marduk, a known adversary of humanity, who was painted as the hero for killing Tiamat the Dragon Queen, who all my research and intuition points to as a positive guardian of this solar system from the ascended dragon lineages.

The idea of a positive Dragon Queen that was residing in our solar system is interesting, to say the least, but I have yet to find any reference to such anywhere else, which includes "above". Of course, this invalidates Swaruu's GF tale about Tiamat (which exists in various other variants from other sources, albeit the evildoer changes depending on the source), which I always considered GF propaganda.

Do you have any references to look into on this matter ? And also, how this Dragon Queen relates to Humans and her brethren, e.g. the Alpha Draconis (who back then were still regressive) and their cousins (who currently invisible mess up the GF via subterfuge) ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2021-07-10 19:33:19

Robert369 wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

The idea of a positive Dragon Queen that was residing in our solar system is interesting, to say the least, but I have yet to find any reference to such anywhere else, which includes "above". Of course, this invalidates Swaruu's GF tale about Tiamat (which exists in various other variants from other sources, albeit the evildoer changes depending on the source), which I always considered GF propaganda.

Do you have any references to look into on this matter ? And also, how this Dragon Queen relates to Humans and her brethren, e.g. the Alpha Draconis (who back then were still regressive) and their cousins (who currently invisible mess up the GF via subterfuge) ?

https://medium.com/a-history-of-the-mul … 103b8b6e99
Resonates as true to me, does not contradict Taygetan perspective.

righteously indignant

#30 2021-07-11 06:00:33

The following information is part of the memories of a friend of mine:

He was living as a dragon Alpha Draco for a long time. It was a nice and fulfilling life. His job was to visit all the civilisations into the dragon empire and collect the tribute. He remembers, that the civilisations gave the tribute willingly, because it was fair.
The draco took the tribute, and a part of it went to the draconian headquarter, but the bigger part was distributed to other civilisations, that had need of it. He remembered, that it was always both, taking and giving.
He as an Alpha Draco and envoy of his empire distributed the products or the services in the whole empire. When he came to a planet the people were friendly, because they knew the dragon would support them.

It was a rule in the draconian empire, that every civilisation has the right to go its own way of mental and spiritual evolution.

My friend enjoyed his life as an Alpha Draco, because he loved visiting the different cultures, races and forms of life in the universe.

But one day he was caught in a gigantic net, he did not manage to escape. He was a captive and he was tortured for a long time.  His dragon body was damaged so he had to discarnate.

He said that many Alpha Dracos had been caught and modified, many lost their lifes.

#31 2021-07-11 07:22:04

DarkOwl

Kian369 wrote:

Greer is advocating that all ET's are friendly and no regressive ET's exist. He is clearly working on the fake alien salvation thing the Swarunians are warning against.

That was my thought too and why I posted the doco.
Was wondering if others had similar thoughts.
His mission plays perfectly into the 'positive' alien invasion narrative.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2021-07-11 12:55:17

Yes. And their contact protocol is, pardon me, laughable. Real starseeds don’t need outside influences to contact  their families.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2021-07-11 12:58:31)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#33 2021-07-12 03:26:30

DarkOwl

Dr. Michael Salla is doing a webinar on the faked 'alien invasion' / 'alien salvation' scenario.

https://exopolitics.org/the-coming-alie … w-webinar/

I'm a bit wary of Salla to be honest. I know he's promoting ED and he's also too heavy on the 'white-hats-gonna-save-us' narrative for my liking.
Salla appears to me to be a Federation mouthpiece.
Fair call?

EDIT: has Dr. Salla even reached out to Gosia and co.? If not, why not? He has all but ignored the Taygetans it seems .... hmmm

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-12 03:30:04)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#34 2021-07-12 18:16:40

I like Salla too. I actually like Greer as a personality, but his situation and discernment seem to leave him susceptible to being played and thrown off track. While Greer is right to criticize Tom Delonge and TTSA, some of the same hands playing them are playing around with him and he's gotta get a little better at catching it if he wants to be taken more seriously.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-12 18:17:12)

righteously indignant

#35 2021-07-12 21:02:57

Robert369

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Dr Salla probably does not know about Gosia yet. Someone should tell him.

...which makes him either a poor investigator or a good Cabal servant.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#36 2021-07-12 21:09:44

Robert369 wrote:
Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Dr Salla probably does not know about Gosia yet. Someone should tell him.

...which makes him either a poor investigator or a good Cabal servant.

Maybe, maybe not. How would you know just based on that one factor of not having noticed Gosia yet? I'd personally reserve judgment and observe/investigate more intently before jumping to an assumption like that. Sometimes stuff falls into place at exactly the right time, sometimes higher self agreements and protocols, so if something good is meant to come of him finding out about Gosia and Yazhi/Swaruu, it will happen at the proper timing for max effectiveness. Until then, he might just overlook her or stuff won't line up. Realms won't intersect, etc. until the right time.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-12 21:16:42)

righteously indignant

#37 2021-07-12 21:21:49

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Or he is terrified of the truth. Look at Wes Penre, one of the best researchers in the world and when someone asked him about Dolores Cannon and Swaruu he replied he he had never researched the two so he cannot comment on them.

One of the first conspiracy/ET/metaphysical materials I really dove into in early seeking phases was Wes Penre's work. I though I exceeded the level of that info, and in some ways did, but might revisit his work because there are bits and pieces I didn't add up the first time that have been corroborated by things I learned on my own journey. I went down some of the same rabbit holes and connected the same dots myself and some aspects of his work that I doubted before really clicked. He is aware about Tiamat and positive Orions for one thing, which is a glamour most won't bother to look past.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-12 21:22:29)

righteously indignant

#38 2021-07-12 21:42:10

Ymarsakar wrote:

What makes humans think they know what is going on with someone they have never met nor interacted with?

Just more Orion mind control, emotions, and paranoia.

If you want another 26k years with the Qabal and humanity, let me know. A lot are prequalified already.

Yeah. People base their opinions(because that's all they are) about the veracity and motivations of X person, whether it be a channel or ET researcher/discloser, almost entirely on He-Said-She-Said and shallow ego reactions. That's actually part of why I mentioned Wes Penre, I discredited his work and stopped researching it early in my awakening because he was confusing my rigid he-said-she-said worldview by saying "Enki was probably not the good guy", and this hurt my at the time "Enki is the savior of mankind" new age sheep outlook. Us against them BS. People that have been seeking a lot longer still fall into those traps, though.

righteously indignant

#39 2021-07-13 13:26:20

Vega

@Ymarsakar If you are currently in a human body, then you are a human for the duration of the time that you are "wearing" a human biosuit. And you also have a human ego that you cannot get rid of without getting rid of the human body. I hope you are not in denial about being a human, with the human flaws and limitations, and I hope you are not denying your human ego. The way you talk about humans as if you are not human is a little off putting, a little unpleasant to hear.

I am starting to see myself as not being human too, but the way I see it is I see myself as not being ONLY human, as asleep humans perceive themselves. I am a starseed, an ET  but currently that I am in a human body I am ALSO a human. I am BOTH 100% a starseed/ET AND 100% an earth human. And 100% of each, not a mix of  60% alien/ET + 40% earth human.

Wholographic thinking, AND consciousnes vs OR consciousness.

In OR consciousness you can either be an alien ET OR an earth human but NOT BOTH

In AND consciousness you can be BOTH an alien ET (100%) AND an earth human (100%)       

(AND a "child of god"/godbeing/holographic-soul-fractal (100%) AND the Original Source (100%))

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#40 2021-07-13 15:28:12

Vega

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Consciousness is never this or that.

It is the source. It is all there is.

You need to leave your 3d mindset.

*Sigh*

#41 2021-07-13 20:18:26

Vega

There is nothing wrong with having a healthy ego. I love my ego, and because I love it, I have it under "control" and it doesn't get out of hand. smile

That is the reaction of the human ego to a truth that it does not want to deal with.

I could say exactly the same thing about your reply. smile

But I don't mean this in a bad way, I like you Ymar, I don't have an issue with you. I am just being honest, and I know you prefer that than keeping it to myself and not expressing it. Even if I didn't say anything I'm sure you would have picked it up anyway.

And you could take what I said to you as a feedback about how other people perceive the way you talk.

#42 2021-07-13 22:10:03

The idea that anyone or anything is just expendable fodder is not something that I resonate with or promote. It is an immature perspective, that is not only cold and non heart centered, but it is logically unsound and mechanically inefficient as well. The lessons are right here in everyday life, disguised as minor issues but really major lessons. Kids that have their material needs met but existential angst learn these things, about how you treat your possessions and not be wasteful, through regret and introspection.

People that excel, that radiate, that generate and build things that are worthy, treat their tools, their possessions, their homes, their bodies, 3d incarnations with utmost respect. They waste/sacrifice very little and achieve large results, while others waste and sacrifice so much to achieve so little, thinking there is some inherent virtue in waste, needless pain, and martyrdom of both their self and others to achieve some goal.

That path of waste, fodder, and entropy to make the means justify an outcome is folly. The destination is the journey, the journey is the destination. There is no desperate rush that requires treating everything like fodder in frantic and wasteful motions to achieve some outcome. If your journey is waste, fodder, and entropy, then so shall be your destination, as they are one in the same. Or as we commonly say on Earth: Put garbage in, get garbage out.

You listening federation?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-13 22:25:00)

righteously indignant

#43 2021-07-13 23:48:57

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

Vega, i have a long line of experience with how humans react to my words.

This sentence alone fails already bigtime, because every Human reacts individually, especially awakened Starseeds who are not following indoctrinated programming patterns.

It is exactly this generalizing about Humanity in multiple of your posts - and that in a derogative way even - which raised a recent question towards your inclination and intention, because one cannot simply go by "experience". This is, because that obviously depends on the people that you interacted with, which are different people from those who you meet today and who have own free will - of which especially Starseeds make way more use of than the average Human.

If you think Humans are (re)acting "like this or that", then you are mislead and nowhere near as awakened as you constantly tout in this forum (not sure if you noticed that yet?). In fact, already the constant emphasis of yourself and your development being above others is a sign that this can hardly anywhere be near truthful, because true personal development doesn't require such self-presentation anymore.

And since you said that you prefer to go by the written words (which is funny if someone makes so many typos), my suggestion is to instead look beyond the words via emotional discernment, if possible. This is valid for "Human reactions" too, as the reasons for a seemingly similar reaction might be utterly different than what you experienced in the past, making it a totally different one.

Especially in an environment of more or less awakened Starseeds this is almost comical, as the truly knowledged ones don't have neither the need nor desire to present themself, but simply provide their input as suitable for a fluent and constructive forum addition, as this speaks for itself.

#44 2021-07-14 00:11:10

Vega

@Ymar If you are sure that you don't need to look into it and see if there's something that needs some shadow work regarding that issue, then I take your word for it.

We are already way off topic, I consider this matter closed as far as I am concerned, I won't mention it again. It was none of my business to begin with anyway.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-14 00:11:48)

#45 2021-07-14 00:13:58

Happy

Robert and Ymarsakar - you are both of unusal "caliber," each in your own way. Please avoid ranking others using it as measuring stick. Yes, that is indeed a part of your message, Robert, but you also invite to a bullfight with your language here. You are a former moderator; please use that insight.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#46 2021-07-14 10:39:46

Dablin

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Kian369 wrote:

Greer is advocating that all ET's are friendly and no regressive ET's exist. He is clearly working on the fake alien salvation thing the Swarunians are warning against.

Sort of. I could be wrong, but feel his intentions are good. I think he just believes/repeats certain disinfo he hasn't discerned correctly that is piped to him to throw him off.

I agree, I've used to be a little suspicious of him myself but I've seen quite a few of his videos over time now. I actually watched a more recent video of his on Odysee recently called "The Cosmic Hoax".

I feel Steven Greer actually is a genuine person who is trying to help those around him. I see him no less genuine then Alex Jones. I know not everyone respects their message or even them as people but regardless they both interpret reality from their own perspective and position, provide information and do what they consider their best to assist humanity in their own right. At-least that is how I perceive it.

We are all on different levels and I believe information at various levels helps different people in different ways. I feel their intentions are positive, which is why I will always consider what they have to say, even if I feel the information is at times questionable; though which may just a problem with my limited understanding. It always goes both ways.

#47 2021-07-14 12:31:55

Vega

I posed this on another thread, but I see that it is very relevant to this discussion too(bold emphasis mine):

From the transcript: Scalar Internet - MultiDensity Properties of Internet - Anéeka of Temmer (Taygeta, Pleiades)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/scalar-i … -pleiades#!

Anéeka: That's true, yes. It is like a consciousness meter, because you only are according to the frequency of thought you have.

Point aside. People seek spirituality, but they are stuck at a certain level that is accepted by the larger group that controls those concepts, what is accepted by the majority, so people en bloc will take that as seemingly more reliable, and few will dare to go beyond to perceive or to consider other ways of seeing the same.

And the same goes for the subject of UFO and ET researchers. It is the same, they stay within what´s comfortable, in the socially accepted range in search of approval and reinforcement from their friends, and they lack the ability to see the obvious that is in front of them. They will criticize those who do not understand them, and will call them asleep, but just like what the sleeping ones do with them, they will criticize those who are above and call them crazy.

Everyone believes they are at the peak of wisdom when in fact no one is and there will always be someone higher than yourself. They lack humility. They are more interested in being socially accepted in their particular group than in the search for the truth that they claim they seek.

Aneeka: "[...] In other words, the Internet contains information, events, data, and everything related to various timelines that humans consider different. To the degree in which some terrorist attack is not carried out in one timeline, for example, and in another yes it was carried out.

Creating with this extreme confusion among the human population since what is perfectly true for one person or group, is completely false for another. Strictly speaking, both being right. This is a problem that has not been detected by human science due to its null understanding of the nature of time, densities and reality itself.

So the Internet will contain many timelines, with contradictions and all, creating there a sea of confusion, a soup of information and misinformation bordering on the impossible to verify. Leaving to each individual, as we have explained many times, total control and responsibility to discern what is real and what is not. Empowering yourself with responsibility for what you believe and why you believe it. [...]"

Aneeka: "[...] In other words, the contradictory from a point of view of low understanding of lower densities with separate timelines, seen from above, it is seen and understood as a single chain of events with its own logic and without any contradiction.

Be it objective or digital reality, everything is contained there as data. It is up to each person to be able to see the information, to even find it, and to discern what is false or not for them.

At the same time, it confers a great responsibility to understand that this happens and that reality is of this complex nature, therefore you must understand and incorporate the points of view of other people with empathy to resolve potential conflicts, since there is no objective fixed reality, neither good nor bad. Everything are points of view, angles of perception.

Many, if not all of its conflicts are generated by a lack of understanding of the very nature of reality and by its inherent mechanism of thinking inclined or focused towards the reductionism, rather than the expansiveness, and the inclusiveness. [...]"

Aneeka: "[...] But the information in general of all the timelines is still contained in the Internet. But it will depend on the observer what he will see there and how he will interpret it. This in itself causes many conflicts since on the Internet you can find information that perfectly supports both something as true and as false simultaneously. Creating confusion within the observer.[...]"

Aneeka: "[...] But what I want to emphasize is that what happens is not only caused by AI and common algorithms, but also by a scalar effect that only immerses the observer in a sea of information that prevents him from understanding what is real and what is not, being that essentially everything is real, although not everything belongs to what someone is living. As said before, leaving the responsibility to the observer.[...]"

Robert: Good. Last question. How to know which information is correct? Or we cannot know? Or will it be correct because it is in accordance with our level of consciousness, understanding consciousness as "our ability to perceive multiple things"?

Anéeka: Things, data, whatever, are not correct or incorrect, neither true nor false, it is the observer who gives them that value with his own scale of values and according to what he knows and what fits into the framework of reference that he has created or accepted for himself as objective reality.

The observer has two options.

1. Going with the mainstream and comfortably believing whatever the "authorities" tell you to believe.

2. Taking your own responsibility to learn everything you can about all possible topics and to build your own conceptual framework from which to decide for yourself what is real and what is not.

Option 1 leads to disaster and the end of civilization.

Option 2 leads to freedom and a free, holographic society.

You decide.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-14 12:44:01)

#48 2021-07-14 21:05:22

HighV-0

Anéeka:

"Everyone believes they are at the peak of wisdom when in fact no one is and there will always be someone higher than yourself. They lack humility. They are more interested in being socially accepted in their particular group than in the search for the truth that they claim they seek."

Pay attention ...369

[HighV-0 - stay on topic! One more of these, and you are out. Moderator.]

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#49 2021-07-14 22:19:10

Robert369

HighV-0 wrote:

Anéeka:

"Everyone believes they are at the peak of wisdom when in fact no one is and there will always be someone higher than yourself. They lack humility. They are more interested in being socially accepted in their particular group than in the search for the truth that they claim they seek."

Pay attention ...369

Way to address me, I guess. If this is supposed to be a personal attack, you already contradict yourself: If I wanted to be "socially accepted" I wouldn't write content that contradicts most available sources and oftentime isn't believe by readers - which I do not care about at all, because I am not here to convince anyone or to repeat "standards" but to share information I have. I especially am not interested in "being accepted in my particular group", as I leave groups as soon as they don't appeal to me anymore and are considerable a waste of time. The desire of "acceptance" is for sheeplings, and knowing what I can do and cannot do (which I then may intend to learn), I could care less about it.

And if it isn't a personal attack, I suggest that you make your point instead of wasting people's reading time with an off-topic post. Just as mind-refresher: The topic of this thread is the GF. How is your comment related to it ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-15 10:26:18)

#50 2021-07-14 22:52:45

DarkOwl

Back on topic...

What do others think of Aneeka's statement that Greer is Kingu as stated here?

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=9100#p9100

Board footer