You are not logged in.

#1 2021-05-25 08:40:54

Pymander

Marvel's 'Eternals' trailer was clearly inspired by the Taygetans

https://youtu.be/8NBlSJmn91k

I was on YouTube just now and this trailer came up as an ad. I immediately recognized that this film was a metaphor for the interaction early humans had with the Taygetans and/or Pleiadians. I got chills when the the spaceship appeared in front of the nomadic peoples and then it cut inside.

"We have watched and guided. We have helped them progress...Throughout the years we have never interfered, until now."

Someone in Hollywood knows our true history. wink

#2 2021-05-25 11:16:24

WXMM

Re: Marvel's 'Eternals' trailer was clearly inspired by the Taygetans

The landing of the spaceship is similar to the landing of Danann in Ireland.

#3 2021-05-25 13:47:21

charliebelle

I am very excited about this!! I am a huge Marvel fan and also felt there is something very true about the Eternals story.

#4 2021-06-01 13:52:36

Thinkfasst

It looks like someone put another quarter in the music box and now all the characters come to life and dance for ...?  just one more time...

#5 2021-07-13 17:46:58

Robert369

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Andromedan ship is a sphere and its size is 800 miles (Allex Collier).

This information seems incorrect, because as per the Taygetan information (Pleiadian Knowledge channel), the 800 miles are valid for the explorer type biosphere ships like the Viera which are arrow-shaped, while the spherical ones are way larger.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-07-13 18:04:14

Vega

I loved the trailer although the type of superpowers they have I would say the Eternals are more like the Swaruunians.

I am also enjoying the Loki TV series, it reminds me of the the Swaruunians too and the rest of the SandClock pilots.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#7 2021-07-13 18:07:54

Robert369

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

I stopped watching PK after they had almost caused destruction of Taygetan ship. I still have that on mind when I get a notification about new video uploaded. And then, they lost contact completely, correct? And what does Aneeka always say = you cannot trust someone who lost contact.

I think that you either misremember or have a totally odd perception: "Pleiadian Knowledge" are part of the active Taygetan contactee team and supported by Gosia on this very platform, e.g. in the transcript section. I suggest to better catch up with facts than dismissing them.

As for Alex Collier: Several things I saw from him don't match up, for my view, but some is useful. Never followed him really though, as it is not helpful for me anymore.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-13 18:09:00)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2021-07-13 18:15:55

Robert369

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Please update yourself on that. PK lost contact, was announced in one of recent lives broadcasted by the Estella +Christina.

Interesting, odd that I missed that one then. If that is true, thank you - you got a link ? Anyone else can confirm this ?

And is the "near-loss" of a Taygetan ship confirmable somehow, especially since the Taygetans are no more around ?

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Means anything AFTER that moment cannot be trusted (that is not mine rule but Taygetan rule applied on BM, K. Prado, Rainier..)

Also, their videos about the Viera existed in Spanish for a long time already, and they only just recently translated them into English. Insofar, this "after contact rule" doesn't apply (if it exists and isn't "derived from the past" or the like), but instead the discrepancy between the information of Alex Collier and the two girls needs explanation. I consider the two girls more credible, though.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-13 18:34:20)

#9 2021-07-13 18:52:50

Vega

They lost contact with the Taygetans just like Gosia, and for some reason don't have contact with Swaruu and Yazhi. But they'll continue making videos from the material they already have. Until the Taygetans return and potential contact again.

The rest is the usual tactic of trying to spread misinformation, confusion, doubt and BS about the Taygetans.

#10 2021-07-13 19:52:08

Robert369

Thank you, I found the video and it simply states the obvious that they have no contact for the reasons that Gosia named as well, meaning it was simply their counterpart information on their own channels.

This doesn't make anyone an ex-contactee, though, and even less an unreliable source, otherwise this would apply to Gosia and Robert too, who occasionally for quite a while were lacking their direct contact.

As Happy outlined, this clearly is presenting things with malicious intent and neither correct nor desired here.

#11 2021-07-13 20:03:16

Vega

I am curious why they didn't regain contact with Swaruu X and Yazhi. Cause Rich has regained contact with them too.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-13 20:03:40)

#12 2021-07-13 20:26:22

Happy

Vega wrote:

I am curious why [...]

I think it is important to remember that their conversations really are of a private nature. The reason we are so fortunate to know about it, is that they deem the information so valuable, that they choose to share it with us all. We are really grateful for them doing it, because they are under no obligation to do so.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#13 2021-07-13 20:31:40

Vega

Orman wrote:

Exactly. I am curious, too.

This is speculation but I am thinking maybe who gets to continue having contact with Swaruu X and Yazhi was part of negotiations between HRH Alenym the 1st and the federation. And probably that's why even Yazhi and Swaruu X were allowed to continue.

Let's not forget that the Taygetans have a powerful military and that they have the support of the Engans and of the Urmahs two even more powerful militaries. Alenym has a lot of power backing her up, she wouldn't just comply with the federation orders without fighting back diplomatically and reaching some a win win compromise.

But as I said this is just speculation on my part.

#14 2021-07-13 20:37:41

Vega

Happy wrote:
Vega wrote:

I am curious why [...]

I think it is important to remember that their conversations really are of a private nature. The reason we are so fortunate to know about it, is that they deem the information so valuable, that they choose to share it with us all. We are really grateful for them doing it, because they are under no obligation to do so.

Totally agree, and am really grateful to them for bringing the Taygetans and Swaruunians into my life. I am just curious, and not suspicious btw, but positively curious, wouldn't be if it was just Gosia and Robert that continued. Maybe it was the girls' decision I don't know. They'll probably clarify it at some point.

[The one you quoted above was a previously banned member, who registered anew. The topic you are persuing is a consciously designed strategy to split our members' opinion, and further disencourage this community. Take care. Moderator.]

#15 2021-07-13 21:36:15

Vega

Oh, I would have picked up on that once I saw more posts, just like I very quickly picked up on the cotton guy.

#16 2021-07-15 01:25:33

Tigerhawk

Based on the videos, it seems that Aneeka was always Pleiadian Knowledge's primary contact. If they lost contact, I'm sure it's only because Aneeka is not currently here, as opposed to some kind of punishment by the Taygetans. Yazhi or Swaruu X's reasons for why they don't interact with Christina or Estel-la, I feel, really isn't any of our business.

#17 2021-07-15 01:31:23

DarkOwl

Tigerhawk wrote:

If they lost contact, I'm sure it's only because Aneeka is not currently here, as opposed to some kind of punishment by the Taygetans.

The Taygetan's are back home for R&R so your statement is correct.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#18 2021-07-15 02:28:37

charliebelle

❤️

#19 2021-07-15 16:42:49

Gosia
Administrator

Their information will still be valid as it´s something they received from the Taygetans before they left. If there are any important updates on this front we will let the public know. 

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Please update yourself on that. PK lost contact, was announced in one of recent lives broadcasted by the Estella +Christina.

Means anything AFTER that moment cannot be trusted (that is not mine rule but Taygetan rule applied on BM, K. Prado, Rainier..)

[Cottonwoodseed, if you keep on misrepresenting Taygetan information, you will be ousted. First warning. Moderator.]

#20 2021-07-15 16:44:38

Gosia
Administrator

Destruction of the Taygetan ship? Them causing it? I am sorry, but it´s the first time I am hearing this. Sounds like some misinterpretation of something.

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

I stopped watching PK after they had almost caused destruction of Taygetan ship. I still have that on mind when I get a notification about new video uploaded. And then, they lost contact completely, correct? And what does Aneeka always say = you cannot trust someone who lost contact.

Info from Allex is trustful as he was on that ship for several months.

#21 2021-07-15 18:12:44

HighV-0

Gosia wrote:

Destruction of the Taygetan ship? Them causing it? I am sorry, but it´s the first time I am hearing this. Sounds like some misinterpretation of something.

Cottonwoodseed wrote:

Info from Allex is trustful as he was on that ship for several months.

I don't see the point of addressing someone that's already banned from this " forum"...very unlikely he will respond

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#22 2021-07-15 19:16:33

HighV-0

Ymarsakar wrote:

So long as they read the response

That's like taunting and inviting them back

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

#23 2021-07-15 19:19:16

Robert369

HighV-0 wrote:

I don't see the point of addressing someone that's already banned from this " forum"...very unlikely he will respond

Unlike your comment, which offers zero content to this forum but only serves to stirr up things without need - something that seems to be your recent standard behavior -, Gosia's reply made a lot of sense to clarify the question at hand. This is not only relevant for the now banned user, who still can read this forum without logging in, but it is especially important for the other forum users that the suggested nonsense gets clarified.

#24 2021-07-15 19:45:37

HighV-0

If you ever wonder why "they" keep coming back just read my previous comment, so long friends
Good bye

#25 2021-07-20 18:01:23

charliebelle

ooof oh baby. Lots of Marvel stories in motion,my whole being shakes in excitement of this soft disclosure (s). Has anyone picked up on Loki and "the variant"? I do wonder if this is a clue to pick up and how it relates to Humans on this timeline. Hmmm.. deep in process today.

I envite others to join in on the exploration of the Marvel Universe. This serves as a sacred space to discuss, ponder and Dream.

Keepers of the archives, does Yazhi, Swaruu or Anneeka share how it is possible to anchor our original timeline?

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-07-20 18:23:05)

Board footer