You are not logged in.

#326 2021-06-19 18:57:27

Robert369

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Here's proof that Amazon controls way more than just its shopping mall, and everyone using it sponsors its cabalistic activities with the fees, in this case taking down anti-Covid organization websites:

Amazon Deletes America’s Frontline Doctors’ Website from the Internet – Doctors Scramble to Salvage Site

For completeness, the above news is a day old and their website https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/treatments/ is up again.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-19 20:54:01)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#327 2021-06-19 19:16:45

Robert369

DeSantis clearly is working on the peoples' side with all the overrides of Federal laws that he recently signed:

DeSantis pardons all Floridians convicted of violating social distancing rules, mask mandates

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#328 2021-06-21 16:01:39

SenexPetrovic

Do you remember Jude "Yellow Stars"?
New Clothes Tags, A Courtesy of World Economic Forum and NWO

https://youtu.be/1XpjI8zN5mI

Last edited by SenexPetrovic (2021-06-21 20:11:03)

#329 2021-06-22 01:04:57

SenexPetrovic

[Ok, I see another thread explaining this, I am sure we need to remain calm, avoid fear, but I wanted to share it anyway, Administrators, if you think this is harmful feel free to censor it. This is something somehow I knew it since vaccinati0ns began, and now I see a doctor explaining it]

Vaccine Shedding & “Agitated Denial” | The Danger of the Spike Protein for the unvaccinat2d.

The Doctor named “Agitated Denial” the mental state of the people learning and understanding the fact of the spike protein sh3dding, an airborne contagion, Swaruu calls it “Cognitive Dissonance”, the Doctor says “the disease is not the virus anymore,  you don’t need the virus anymore, the vaccin3 will spread it itself”, “you must avoid vaccinat3d people as ‘the plague’ because THEY ARE The Plague”.

https://drcharlieward.com/unvaxed-still … e-protein/

#330 2021-06-22 22:14:42

Robert369

That's how it looks if not using rigged tests, or if otherwise not participating in the Scamdemic:

Not a single case of Covid-19 detected, North Korea tells WHO

North Korea has told the World Health Organisation it tested more than 30,000 people for the coronavirus through June 10 but has yet to find a single infection

#331 2021-06-23 10:11:56

the

SenexPetrovic wrote:

[Ok, I see another thread explaining this, I am sure we need to remain calm, avoid fear, but I wanted to share it anyway, Administrators, if you think this is harmful feel free to censor it. This is something somehow I knew it since vaccinati0ns began, and now I see a doctor explaining it]

Vaccine Shedding & “Agitated Denial” | The Danger of the Spike Protein for the unvaccinat2d.

The Doctor named “Agitated Denial” the mental state of the people learning and understanding the fact of the spike protein sh3dding, an airborne contagion, Swaruu calls it “Cognitive Dissonance”, the Doctor says “the disease is not the virus anymore,  you don’t need the virus anymore, the vaccin3 will spread it itself”, “you must avoid vaccinat3d people as ‘the plague’ because THEY ARE The Plague”.

https://drcharlieward.com/unvaxed-still … e-protein/

from following videoes, spike protein shedding not airborne , it through body touch and body fluid.

https://www.facebook.com/ismail.abdoola … 2996185706
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqHOUYjGiLs

#332 2021-06-26 21:33:28

thethirdpath

Hey crew, its pretty bad here in Canada. We have very low amount of resistance. I am really hoping to hear from my Canadians about this and what they are doing to resist. I have for my part attended a local protest here, but Canada is......how can I put this politely............

obedient.

J

#333 2021-06-27 08:29:48

thethirdpath wrote:

Hey crew, its pretty bad here in Canada. We have very low amount of resistance. I am really hoping to hear from my Canadians about this and what they are doing to resist. I have for my part attended a local protest here, but Canada is......how can I put this politely............

obedient.

J

Hey thethirdpath,

The Moma crew is presently back home for some well-deserved R&R, so not sure if they are still monitoring Earth's Internet.

At this time the one thing we can continue to do is to keep expanding our perspective.  Swaruu recently said that one way to adapt is simply not to play the game. 

Since we are still in this game, some example sites of Canadian interests that approach the situation from different angles:

https://www.librti.com/
https://weareallessential.ca/
https://lifeforcecanada.ca/

Hope this helps smile

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2021-06-27 08:30:08)

#334 2021-06-27 12:27:22

Robert369

There are means to undo the vaxx and disable the mRNA problems, but they require a change of life to raise one's frequency and stop the self-killing via toxins, radiation, etc, and using certain substances - for which advertising here isn't desired - and EMP devices.

My understanding is that if someone really wants to live, the means exist. While all the sheeplings that took the jab out of believing in it will indeed likely die in the near future.

Though, to my knowledge in some areas of the world a lot of the jabs have proven to not contain the deadly ingredients, possibly due to infiltration of the Cabals. So that should reduce the effect quite a bit as well.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-06-27 12:29:12)

#335 2021-06-27 15:00:50

Robert369

Indugukt wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

My understanding is that if someone really wants to live, the means exist. While all the sheeplings that took the jab out of believing in it will indeed likely die in the near future.

Can you share what your understanding is? Based on what you understand that "all the sheeplings that took the jab out of believing in it will indeed likely die in the near future"?

As for a cure: I have written about required basic life changes like raising one's frequency and dropping anything that lowers one's frequency/health, and the additional "tools" are a (self-made) EMP device to get rid of the nano-bots and e.g. a product named NanoSoma/Metadichol to eliminate the mRNA and restore the body's proper metabolism.

Though, high frequency beings are not that badly affected by mRNA anyways, as the connection to the Higher Self restores the DNA.

As for why the vax kills: I will not go into details about that here, as there's plenty of information on the internet about it.

#336 2021-06-27 18:27:18

thethirdpath

Many thanks, **Its Me**.

I am aware of these sites and portals, and I have also already reached out to Life Force, read "To the Heart of the Matter", and so on. The first two links were new to me, so thank you kindly for that.

I have also reviewed all of your board posts, and we "speak the same language". It would be, I think, very beneficial to interact together off-board. Please send me a dm/email to [Email address removed. Moderator.] if you would like to continue this conversation and go further, as our life experiences, childhood, and so on have strong synchronicities.

Cheers!
The Third Path is Love

*** It's me *** wrote:
thethirdpath wrote:

obedient.

J

Hey thethirdpath,

The Moma crew is presently back home for some well-deserved R&R, so not sure if they are still monitoring Earth's Internet.

At this time the one thing we can continue to do is to keep expanding our perspective.  Swaruu recently said that one way to adapt is simply not to play the game. 

Since we are still in this game, some example sites of Canadian interests that approach the situation from different angles:

https://www.librti.com/
https://weareallessential.ca/
https://lifeforcecanada.ca/

Hope this helps smile

#337 2021-06-28 14:55:25

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

… but e.g. by giving in to whatever illness they suffer from or attracting new ones, while refusing any and all assistence through actual cures but deciding to e.g. go to hospitals which - for a happy profit - will quickly end their life through "treatments".

Many of those people that I talk about even said before that they just wish to get over with this life, and so it came.

Exactly. In the US, the official third leading cause of death is treatment from doctors. The first two, are of course, cancer and heart disease, both of which have steadily increased each year over the last 70 or so years. Medical propaganda states many cancers are genetic - let’s see your family history…. How can it be genetic if the disease was extremely rare before 100 years ago. Next month marks 14 years since I have been to a doctors office for a checkup or because I got sick. I do not even carry health insurance since July 2007.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#338 2021-06-29 00:59:41

SenexPetrovic

This article looks really interesting, let's see the next parts...

The Global Landscape on Vatsine ID Passports and Where It’s Headed: Part 1
https://www.coreysdigs.com/global/the-g … ed-part-1/

#339 2021-06-30 17:22:05

HighV-0

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

The intention is the plan. The frequency is the plan executing itself."

#340 2021-06-30 20:36:49

SenexPetrovic

Check what Fauci says about a "so called" Delta Variant,
Fraudci is close to be accused in a global trial, and so he keeps being supported by main Big Pharma corporations and spreading fear end pressing about the papaya nano medicine, so let's keep spreading the truth about their lies.

https://youtu.be/SY6UMg5iK4Q

#341 2021-07-06 23:24:18

SenexPetrovic

Do you still remember Event 201 organised by Bill&Melinda Gates that triggered Covid-19?

Well, now they’ve released The SPARS Pandemic 2025–2028:
“A Futuristic Scenario to Facilitate Medical Countermeasure Communication”

The project team named this fictional pathogen the “St. Paul Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus”, or SPARS
for short, because in the scenario it is first identified in St. Paul, Minnesota.

October 2025 The first US deaths occurred due to SPARS. Initially, these deaths were thought to have been caused by influenza.
August 2028 The SPARS pandemic was officially declared to be over

https://stars.library.ucf.edu/jicrcr/vol3/iss1/4/

#342 2021-07-07 19:02:17

Scho'on Ta

Here is a link to a DARPA research project about a new human machine interface, in order to use that computers can directly access to neurons.

the technique for nanobots on neuronal cells exists (nearly?).

Darpa Research Project

No one wants to use nuclear techniques for war.... (a sentence from the first time in research on nuclear techniques).

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#343 2021-07-10 13:02:52

HighV-0

This refers to cDNA. But if modified DNA can be patented and owned, why not mRNA?

Here is pdf
patentlqjcx.png

Last edited by HighV-0 (2021-07-10 13:07:52)

"A frequency is a situation. If you generate it with your mind and consciousness, then you live the experience. The intention gives way to generate the frequency.

#344 2021-07-10 15:50:03

Happy

HighV-0 wrote:

This refers to cDNA. But if modified DNA can be patented and owned, why not mRNA?

I find it likely that the ultimate reason for the use of mRNA is what you indicate (legal "ownership" of life).

However, natural mRNA is coded by genomic DNA, which is the coding for the heritable traits. It is produced in the nucleus or mitochondria and transported to cytosol for the assembly of the protein. Only if the reverse transcription of the mRNA leads to a successful insertion of the synthetic code into the DNA, can the individual be "owned".

When the experimentation period is over, i.e. the whole population on Earth has been "vaccinated," they will need to sample the whole population anew, to find the part of the population where the procedure resulted in a "successful reverse transcription," i.e. synthetic heritable DNA-code.

Edit: ... at least, that is their plan, I suspect...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#345 2021-07-10 16:02:43

Robert369

HighV-0 wrote:

...modified DNA can be patented and owned...

I see multiple problems with this:

First-off, our body and DNA is our property and not ownable by anyone. If someone illegally through deception or force injects parts that are patented, it is them who are responsible for it and violate the patent "laws", which is silly because they are the patent holders. Plus, they may own patent rights on the DNA portions but not gain any rights over the whole Human from that.

This not only is legally ridiculous but obviously also criminal since it is harmful and criminal, meaning that nobody could be legally sued anywhere for something that one is not being responsible for, but in fact, if such "patent violation" is found, this is proof against the initial criminals.

Secondly, the patent offices are privately owned corporations and cannot legally create, apply or enforce laws, as that is a privilege of a state. Which even the corporate countries that exist in most regions of the world are not either, meaning that their "corporate laws" are merely private house rules for those who willingly sign up to join their private group, e.g. by requesting an "ID card" or "citizenship".

Since all those corporations have been declared criminal and many of them even terrorist organizations, this will not be an issue for much longer, meaning that as soon as the Cabals are disempowered (which is in progress) all this wannabe-legalese cheating on the people will be ended for good. Which means that whatever they have in mind in regards to "patents for the future ownership of people" is irrelevant.

Yet, this requires people to actually wake up to the corporate lies and take things into their very own hands. Without such activities, the madness will go on for much longer - which means that the collateral damage on the Human population will be larger for every individual that remains passive or even joins the enemy.

#346 2021-07-10 18:59:02

Happy

Well said, Robert. Thanks. smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#347 2021-07-11 00:29:17

HighV-0

Robert369 wrote:
HighV-0 wrote:

...modified DNA can be patented and owned...

I see multiple problems with this:

First-off, our body and DNA is our property and not ownable by anyone. If someone illegally through deception or force injects parts that are patented, it is them who are responsible for it and violate the patent "laws", which is silly because they are the patent holders. Plus, they may own patent rights on the DNA portions but not gain any rights over the whole Human from that.

This not only is legally ridiculous but obviously also criminal since it is harmful and criminal, meaning that nobody could be legally sued anywhere for something that one is not being responsible for, but in fact, if such "patent violation" is found, this is proof against the initial criminals.

Secondly, the patent offices are privately owned corporations and cannot legally create, apply or enforce laws, as that is a privilege of a state. Which even the corporate countries that exist in most regions of the world are not either, meaning that their "corporate laws" are merely private house rules for those who willingly sign up to join their private group, e.g. by requesting an "ID card" or "citizenship".

Since all those corporations have been declared criminal and many of them even terrorist organizations, this will not be an issue for much longer, meaning that as soon as the Cabals are disempowered (which is in progress) all this wannabe-legalese cheating on the people will be ended for good. Which means that whatever they have in mind in regards to "patents for the future ownership of people" is irrelevant.

Yet, this requires people to actually wake up to the corporate lies and take things into their very own hands. Without such activities, the madness will go on for much longer - which means that the collateral damage on the Human population will be larger for every individual that remains passive or even joins the enemy.

First-off,No one holds your "DNA patent" therefore no one violates the patent until you are injected ..not sure where "patent violation" comes from
Secondly, iirc there is only the Law of the land and Law of the sea- referred to as "Maritime Law".. you are a vessel and arrive in this realm via Law of the sea "Water breaking in "dry dock" and subject to the Law of the land "corporate laws"/ national laws.
Additionally, maritime law regulates registration, license, and inspection, by engaging with the Law of the land you automatically consent to it

#348 2021-07-14 16:40:56

Robert369

Seems that the recent escalation of Covax enforcements was the required final straw to get the Frenchies to action:

Clashes in Paris as protesters march over mandatory Covid jabs & incoming ‘health pass’ scheme in France

People in France have taken to the streets to protest against the government’s decision to make Covid-19 vaccination compulsory for health workers and to introduce a health pass to access bars and restaurants.

#349 2021-07-14 21:33:45

Albert

Robert369 wrote:

Seems that the recent escalation of Covax enforcements was the required final straw to get the Frenchies to action:

Clashes in Paris as protesters march over mandatory Covid jabs & incoming ‘health pass’ scheme in France

People in France have taken to the streets to protest against the government’s decision to make Covid-19 vaccination compulsory for health workers and to introduce a health pass to access bars and restaurants.

Although this is certainly positive news, the rub it is that this news will not be released by social(ist) media and mainstream news. Their job, aside from the obvious, to spread lies, create fear, and…. it is also to prevent people from organizing to fight the evil agenda. Pardon the pun, but if knowledge of this type of event goes viral, the people might organize and get some momentum, which could build. Truth is banned everywhere. They even want to monitor all text messages in real time (of course they are already doing this), and edit/delete or whatever, to prevent any unauthorized flow to information/communication. So what I am saying is, I really want to see a tangible victory against state controlled media. I think that is key to wakening the masses.

From what I see, despite all efforts, the agenda just keeps rolling along. I personally hope it is not because they are that strong and are using disinformation agents to keep the curious complacent, waiting for… Instead I hope they know the jig is up and they are just throwing every rock and stick, and handful of mud at the masses. Sort of like Butch and Sundance did at the end of their iconic movie

Last edited by Albert (2021-07-14 23:09:10)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#350 2021-07-15 10:05:23

07wideeyes

I had a look at the 'official stats'. As of June 29th, 48% of French people had had the papaya shots, and the rate of uptake was going down. That's nowhere near what 'they' want. My guess is that someone had a word in Macron and his dark buddies' ears: "Listen, mate, this isn't good enough. Get your act together, or there'll be trouble for you." It will certainly be educational to see what goes on in France, and an indication for other European countries, at least. The authorities in France are talking of needing papaya passports to catch trains and, most significantly for France, visit cafes and restaurants. France is famous as 'cafe culture'; is half the population just going to roll up its sleeve for the sake of a cafe latte? Or, hopefully, they will rise up and make it unworkable. In every apparent adversity lies a great opportunity....

Board footer