You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-13 23:56:35

Happy

Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles

Fifth part of the miniseries on the Galactic Federation:

"Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles - Direct Extraterrestrial Communication"

From the blurb:

"This is PART 5 of our Federation series, perhaps the last one for now, in which Yazhi talks about how ET reality as perceived on Earth does not reflect the objective ET reality outside Earth. And that is because of the Mass Media and then ALTERNATIVE MASS MEDIA regulating what the public is receiving in the ET subjects. You will also learn who the Federation is protecting the Earth from, and we further deepen the relation between what´s really outside Earth and our perception of it."

PREVIOUS FEDERATION VIDEOS:

March 25th, 2020: Truth about Federation
May 15th, 2020: Galactic Federation- Higher Levels and Higher Realms
May 19th, 2020 Galactic Federation and Earth Representatives?
June 1st, 2020: Galactic Federation and New World Order - More Truth
June 4th, 2020: High Federation - Intervention
March 7th, 2021: Federation and Human Collective Unconscious - Humans are the Key
March 19th, 2021: Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi)
May 21st, 2021: Tulpas, Kingu Reptiles, Galactic Federation
June 16th, 2021: Galactic Federation - What Is It? Taygeta (Pleiades) and Federation - Mutual Accusations (Swaruu X)
June 23th, 2021: Galactic Federation - Good Guys? Their Management of Earth (Yazhi, Swaruu, Aneeka-Taygeta- Pleiades)
July 1st, 2021: Galactic Federation - CIA Control of UFO Communities, Fake Alien Invasion - Yazhi and Swaruu
July 8th, 2021: Federation and Earth - Extraterrestrial Reality vs Humanity - Direct Extraterrestial Information

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#2 2021-07-14 22:45:01

DarkOwl

Re: Galactic Federation - False ET realities in UFO circles

This Federation series is the most mind expanding and fascinating Gosia has done to date!
Am thoroughly enjoying them.
I feel so grateful to have access to such liberating material.
IMO, this is the most important body of work on the planet!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-07-15 21:02:13

Jules77

This was another great video and there were a few points I wanted to make. Swaruu has discussed the good vs. evil duality before which is relevant to shadow or inner work (integrating archetypes or roles we play driven by ego).  Humanity as a whole is carrying a lot of trauma, fears, and other baggage that must be integrated before becoming interstellar and makes the planetary lockdown necessary.  Per previous videos evil as we know it is a human concept and all beings struggle to achieve spiritual progression in their search to return to Source.  And there is no good or bad in all of this despite emotions and judgments that may drive us to those conclusions (good/bad is only relative to the observer). Evil is not external to us and just ideas that we need to free ourselves from in order to progress spiritually.  Otherwise we would be exporting all kinds of “evil” nightmares all over the galaxy.  So this makes sense why inner work is so important and per Swaruu our individual contribution really does make a difference. 

Also, it was noted that there are other races that have an interest in Earth that are not “evil” but are opportunistic with their own agenda.  Swaruu noted that it could be just about any race or subgroup and she has previously noted that everyone has an agenda.  She also said that from one point of view the GF could be seen as the “lesser of two evils” because their involvement acts as a barrier to these opportunistic races who see 3D humanity and the planet as resources they need and as a potential playground.  However, this could also be true of the GF since they want to maintain Earth as their playground which includes determining how metals, minerals, or other goods are distributed through “trade” and likely has a political component.  And this might seem to others in the GF as acceptable since we are not considered a race and are not seen as real people. Swaruu also notes that from a 3D Earth perspective it does look like there are deals or infiltration but this may seem that way due to what incarnated beings “want.” And she notes that it is always how it has been and was intended from the beginning.  GF interests are also not in alignment with human interests and due to GF “intentions” with the planet they are acting in a regressive manner (but from our perception only).  So it could be argued that if the GF does not see 3D human perspectives as valid that this is something that needs integration. And this would be something that they need to recognize and possibly with Swaruu and others in the helper roles assisting with that integration by helping us. 

The last point I want to make is related to truth.  Reality depends on perceptions and agreements based on frequency of thought which effects the information seen as truth.  Humanity has been fed information for thousands of years without the use of discernment.  Swaruu noted that the bulk of information creating our subconscious reality began around the industrial revolution approximately 200 years ago.  Keeping in mind that planetary ascension was known you could argue that our technological development was needed in order for regressives to get around the free will component with A.I. implementation and keep us controlled and in a low frequency.  This has also been compounded because Earth is artificially contained so other “truths” are disregarded by the population at large, and further compounded by the length of time that some beings have been incarnating on Earth.  Swaruu noted that info has to be heavily controlled to perpetuate the lies with subjects guided and regulated because if they aren’t people might start to think for themselves and question their reality.  She also noted that if this perception was disrupted it would collapse the whole belief system and reality on Earth.  So that is likely what we are seeing with the ramp up of just about everything going on in the world and may be the only way to eliminate the mind control aspect to wake everyone up.  And once that takes place it will be much easier for people to see another reality which would facilitate ascension (for those that want the experience and the rest will leave) and allow for the activation of our DNA (remember Swaruu said no med pods would not be needed).  So we just have to collectively get there.

#4 2021-07-15 21:34:19

Vega

Jules77 wrote:

She also noted that if this perception was disrupted it would collapse the whole belief system and reality on Earth.  So that is likely what we are seeing with the ramp up of just about everything going on in the world and may be the only way to eliminate the mind control aspect to wake everyone up.

Good point.

The question is how much cost in lives and pain and suffering will it take before we reach the tipping point of enough people waking up.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#5 2021-07-15 21:53:31

Vega

Brahman wrote:

They proved the illusion. If 3D game is not a reality for the F, then they 5D are not real either.
Because every D is connected to each other. The illusion of the many in the One Source.

If a person doesn't remember that it is an illusion, and believes it is real, then he/she makes it real. It is real for them until they see through the illusion.

So even if sth is an illusion for us because we have discovered/remembered that it is an illusion, we need to keep in mind that for those who haven't discovered/remembered that yet, it is still real for them. From their point of view it is not an illusion, it is only an illusion from our point of view.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-15 21:54:57)

#6 2021-07-16 11:13:52

Vega

Brahman wrote:
Vega wrote:

If a person doesn't remember that it is an illusion, and believes it is real, then he/she makes it real. It is real for them until they see through the illusion.

So even if sth is an illusion for us because we have discovered/remembered that it is an illusion, we need to keep in mind that for those who haven't discovered/remembered that yet, it is still real for them. From their point of view it is not an illusion, it is only an illusion from our point of view.

Then why do Swaruu and Taygetans know that it is an illusion, and the GF don't know that?

I am not sure what you mean, the GF knows it is an illusion. That's mostly why they don't take very seriously the suffering of the people inside.

It seems that the GF doesn't take into account exactly what I am saying. That the real people inside this reality bubble are creator gods, they create their own reality, individually and collectively. So if they believe sth is real, they make it real. So from the pov of the people inside, it is real, it is their reality, until they wake up and remember that it is an illusion.

#7 2021-07-16 12:30:59

Vega

Brahman wrote:

I mean that GF don't know that people are the Source/consciousness too. The people are unreal game players for GF.

They know the real people are real, the issue is they only take into account, they only listen to, what those real people want ONLY before they incarnate, and they don't take into account what those real people want and are going through AFTER they incarnate and forget. They only listen to the 5D people, and don't listen to the 3D people that those 5D people become once they incarnate.

#8 2021-07-16 12:58:20

Jules77

Hi Vega,

It may be that those people who will not or don't want to wake up will need to leave before we can get to that tipping point.  But to your point there will be pain and suffering in the interim, but only for those that choose it.  That is why being centered with a high vibration will be important.  It also sounds like the target group that may need to wake up the most are those post year 2000 (millennials) that Swaruu called out specifically in the video as mostly driving our current perception of reality. Thinking that means that the older generations will be the groups mostly leaving (and would be more susceptible to the affects of the papaya shots).

#9 2021-07-16 13:49:29

Vega

Hi Jules77, that 77 indicates to me that you have been listening to divine guidance and you are putting that guidance into practice. smile When I created an account to join a fb group last year, I noticed that in the fb url that name had a 77 cause there were many accounts with that name. That's when I looked up the meaning of that angel number and I love that number. I also keep seeing that number and other repeating numbers constantly everywhere.

Anywho, back to the topic. I agree although it is not easy to not get sucked into the low vibrations when it comes to family and people around us in our local communities. Especially if you are very sensitive and empathic to people and the energy around you, like all starseeds are to varying degrees. But that is part of our work, and that's one of the reasons we are here for, to hold the high frequency not just for us but for the people conneced to us and for our local community.

And like you said doing our inner work is critical. The starseeds that are not doing enough of it are going to be suffering too and will be having a hard time during this. And especially working on taking our power back and on empowering ourself. Cause if we are not empowered enough the low energies around us end up overpowering us and bringing our frequency down. When it should be the opposite. We should be the ones "overpowering" the energy around us and shifting it into a higher frequency.

Anyway I am starting to rant and will get off topic again, if I haven't already. smile

#10 2021-07-16 15:07:39

Robert369

Vega wrote:

I am not sure what you mean, the GF knows it is an illusion. That's mostly why they don't take very seriously the suffering of the people inside.

I'd rather say it is that they believe it to be an illusion, while in fact it is hard reality, starting with the very planet which is being enslaved/abused by them. If that planet - a more sentient being than anyone in the GF ! - is real, then all the beings that it shelters is too. (Obviously, soulless and hologram people are not "beings" but only GF decoration and don't count.)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2021-07-16 15:32:15

Vega

Robert369 wrote:
Vega wrote:

I'd rather say it is that they believe it to be an illusion, while in fact it is hard reality, starting with the very planet which is being enslaved/abused by them. If that planet - a more sentient being than anyone in the GF ! - is real, then all the beings that it shelters is too. (Obviously, soulless and hologram people are not "beings" but only GF decoration and don't count.)

I'd say all the 5D matrix not just this 3D artificial matrix is an illusion from a higher perspective. From a higher pov. And it is not from the perspective/pov of the people inside it.

And I'd also like to point out that what you say doesn't apply just to the local federation, but to all the real people incarnated here to have these kind of experiences. I keep noticing that when people talk about this they only "accuse" the local fed and don't talk about the real people incarnating here who are equally responsible for this.

And also this is not possible to be happening on the planet without Gaia being aware of it and in agreement with it. It is a powerful planetary level being, I don't know what density.

The way I see it, it/she is not some helpless damsel in distress, if she decides to break the agreement she will shake up eject everyone like flees. I don't buy the story that she sent a distress signal to starseeds everywhere to come and help her with the abuse happening on her. That sound like a savior/victim/aggressor mentality story believed by people in 3D and probably by starseeds in 5D too.

#12 2021-07-16 16:45:28

Ymarsakar
Banned

She sent a distress signal to her onii sama, elder respected brother. The older br9ther then organizes a raid team to help his imouto, smaller sister, by clearing out the trash on her.

She is soft hearted and does n9t wish to harm any life including humans. Onii sama is n9t so kind hearted

The problem with victimhood is that it helps humans perpetuate the probkem by claiming victim status. Whena community falls for that, they will never fix their problems, it will always be someone else that is the cause. Opposite of b shadow work.

More like changing the world.

This is exemplified in h9w humans blae federation for acting as humans do. Humans think there are non real souls so discount them. Federation considers humans as less than 5d.

How is that different? It is just one part of source daying another part of source is not source. They are hitting a wall and complainijg they are victiks because the wall hit back.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-16 16:50:44)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#13 2021-07-16 16:49:34

My little sister did not do so well...we do not want to see the same happen to Gaia.

righteously indignant

#14 2021-07-16 17:54:45

Vega

@Ymar I don't know how planetary level beings are,  but that still sounds to me like a projection of anthropomorphic/human characteristics to a planetary level being. That sounds more like an allegory, a myth, that can be useful for someone who can get the point of that allegory/story, but can also lead to confusion if taken too literally. I for example don't understand if you mean it literally or as a metaphor.

And we are off topic once again, mostly my fault. If you intend to continue this conversation, better quote this reply in a new thread and continue it there. We need to adapt and learn to work with the limitations of the forum software.

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-16 17:55:26)

Board footer