You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-15 19:37:13

luk
Banned

JESUS - DID OR NOT HE EXIST? WHO WAS BEHIND HIM?

To be honest, having read all the transcrips I am still not certain how to answer this question.

I believe how New Testament depicts him, also info when he lived is false.
No such Jesus Christ existed, it seems.

But, how about someone else who was teaching law of one, how to meditate, heal and about reincarnation around this time?

And was Arsinoe behind this someone's teachings?

And was Swaruu behind Arsinoe?

Those are questions that would be nice if answered.

To Gosia: when do you plan to make a video on this big topic?

Links to the transcrips:
1. Discord group https://discord.gg/XHCJBwr
2. Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/243206250168084/
3. Robert369 group https://forum.swaruu.org/profile.php?id=885

Last edited by luk (2020-09-15 19:41:09)

#2 2020-09-15 20:06:49

Robert369

Re: JESUS - DID OR NOT HE EXIST? WHO WAS BEHIND HIM?

We have many transcripts on this topic, and I cannot see how Gosia making a video on this would change the facts. Unless Yazhi would provide new information that Swaruu didn't have.

It is possible that Jesus was a different person/being/group in different timelines, making things hard to grasp. Especially since all the year numbers are wrong anyways.

More important is the question: Why do we need to pinpoint this exactly ?

Isn't it yet again exactly the question about "What is more important, the message or the messenger ?"

In that case, it would rather make sense to discuss the content and not the messenger, as to remove nonsense from the brainwashed believers. (Not that I would go that route myself for a fake-bible). But then, we could as well simply accept that it was a failed attempt and we start with similar new and fresh content today (e.g. from Swaruu), which then would allow to ignore all the contradictions and discussions with believers.

And isn't that what Yazhi/Swaruu is teaching, as to empower us ? Digging old dirt has never empowered anyone, but building anew has ! smile

P.S.: Nice way to put up a link for me - didn't think of that yet!

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-09-16 02:03:57

Gosia
Administrator

Yes, I still didnt post that in my English channel (in the Spanish one either, since Robert did) but I definitely will. Many videos still in line: Ancient History, Solar System saga, Sun-wormholes, more videos about the ships, Pyramids, etcetc. Jesus and Arsinoe videos are on the list. It will all be published. smile

#4 2020-09-16 05:27:21

mitkobs

Is it possible that Swaruu do not have clearance with the actual historical data. It seems to me that she investigate incarnated people(historians, archaeologists and conspiracy theorists) knowledge about the human history. Or maybe there is something that is blocking seeing of the past how it were.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-16 05:28:53)

#5 2020-09-16 06:22:50

mitkobs

Look at this video, it is published in 2010 long before Swaruu's messages about Jesus and it is exactly what she says on the subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGdRDLRZaoo

#6 2020-09-16 06:35:20

mitkobs

Some channelers say that human history is shrouded with illusions because of the persistent lies and have to connect with real and sincere people who lived in that times(being incarnated), to know how exactly events were. There are too many liars who are twisting the history to hide something and referring to them will not do any justice.

#7 2020-09-16 06:57:51

mitkobs

Seeker_Ivy wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Some channelers say that human history is shrouded with illusions because of the persistent lies and have to connect with real and sincere people who lived in that times(being incarnated), to know how exactly events were. There are too many liars who are twisting the history to hide something and referring to them will not do any justice.

That doesn't always prove accurate either, as there are people with memories of having lived lives - had experiences that they didn't physically experience. I'm not sure if you are familiar with that material from Yazhi?

Etheric Memory Implants, Life Plan, Free Will - Extraterrestrial Communication (Yazhi)
Link: https://youtu.be/1VC7QyAO8To

There is always common collective timeline that occurred more objectively and to that one should seek information and people who can represent the objectivity beyond lies, manipulations, invention, fantasy.

I am familiar with all the published videos from cosmic agency and the Robert's channel.

#8 2020-09-16 07:55:24

mitkobs

Seeker_Ivy wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

There is always common collective timeline that occurred more objectively and to that one should seek information and people who can represent the objectivity beyond lies, manipulations, invention, fantasy.

I am familiar with all the published videos from cosmic agency and the Robert's channel.

Yazhi also said, she has yet to find such thing as an objective perspective. Only the combination of all subjective perspectives, could come close to that. Which would be Source perspective, but that's not possible from an individual point of attention, like we are in now.

And that was my point saying that collective history is shrouded because something or someone enough powerful in the matrix is blocking or suppressing it. Matrix subjects are defending the created illusions.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-16 07:56:59)

#9 2020-09-16 13:56:57

Wyvernsword

Different time lines I guess. Though I'm not all that familiar with the Taygetan perspective. In my time line as far as I can tell, there was a person called Yeshua Ben Yusef (Jesus) who was an enlightened being here for the purpose of showing people a higher path, a wayshower. Though at the time the world was very dark. He certainly wasn't the only one and there have been others as celebrated, and others who are not known to history. The bible depiction is such a mix of truth and lies it's difficult to exactly know his life - and others have twisted the messages to suit their purpose.

As Robert said - what is more important, the message or the messenger? Align with what resonates, and follow your highest excitement.

Last edited by Wyvernsword (2020-09-16 14:02:32)

#10 2020-09-16 14:29:32

luk
Banned

Wyvernsword wrote:

Different time lines I guess. Though I'm not all that familiar with the Taygetan perspective. In my time line as far as I can tell, there was a person called Yeshua Ben Yusef (Jesus) who was an enlightened being here for the purpose of showing people a higher path, a wayshower.

Tell me, how can you say that "In my time line as far as I can tell, there was a person called Yeshua Ben Yusef" if your timeline starts with your birth?

It looks to me as if you are programming yourself into some belief - which OK, your universe, you are your creator in it, you live it and this approach may help.

However, if you say that in the presence of other people who resonate with presentation of Swaruu explaining there was no Yeshua then you are creating a conflicting environment which suggests something that may not give any sense to those who understand the present as a vibrational frequency resulting from interactions of past events and as such, if those events were completely different in your past then in my past we could not meet here as we do since our present would have to look completely different.

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 14:31:36)

#11 2020-09-16 14:46:50

Wyvernsword

luk wrote:
Wyvernsword wrote:

Different time lines I guess. Though I'm not all that familiar with the Taygetan perspective. In my time line as far as I can tell, there was a person called Yeshua Ben Yusef (Jesus) who was an enlightened being here for the purpose of showing people a higher path, a wayshower.

Tell me, how can you say that "In my time line as far as I can tell, there was a person called Yeshua Ben Yusef" if your timeline starts with your birth?

It looks to me as if you are programming yourself into some belief - which OK, your universe, you are your creator in it, you live it and this approach may help.

However, if you say that in the presence of other people who resonate with presentation of Swaruu explaining there was no Yeshua then you are creating a conflicting environment which suggests something that may not give any sense to those who understand the present as a vibrational frequency resulting from interactions of past events and as such, if those events were completely different in your past then in my past we could not meet here as we do since our present would have to look completely different.

People can share the same environment in the now, and yet have varying Histories different to the one you experienced. Particularly now, as the events of now are opportunities to open windows to different possibilities. Hence the massive polarities right now.

#12 2020-09-16 15:00:45

luk
Banned

I use logic in this topic, some may tell 3D and wrong logic, however, I am here because I was born in the past, not because I migrated here from parallel universe, where Jesus existed (your case).

Massive polarities are here because we are lied to on every corner, that is why there is no definite truth and truth differs for everyone as per his own perception of the mess created here.

So same as you say there was yesus in years 0-33ad Swaruu says there was non such.

You believe your source of info, some believe Swaruu.

But the fact is that your perception of the past event does not create or change the event retroactively.

Things happened somehow, that is set in stone.
With technology our crew could make jumps and could be creating, guiding those past events.

But we are now the result of them.

Of course, not only of them, since others came after and "rewrote the history".
But that is another thing, that also does not change events that happened before. It changes records of them and how you now see those events.

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 15:03:01)

#13 2020-09-16 15:05:42

Wyvernsword

Somewhat contradictory, both mine and your statements are true. In the 3D there is a cause and effect. But we're no longer entirely in the 3D. And this is a window to where we want to be.

And the thing I would always say is aim higher. Be better. Of course that, as always, is the choice of the individual.

#14 2020-09-16 15:14:56

luk
Banned

What are you doing now?
- chatting with me.
Tommorow you will look back and say "I was chatting with luk" and not watching a movie.

In 2000 years you will look back and say "I was chatting with with luk and not watching a movie on 16.9.2020 15:00 UTC.

Do you see what I mean? You are now saying that both statements" I was watching movie" and "I was chatting with luk" are correct.

I say NO, THEY ARE NOT. smile

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 15:15:18)

#15 2020-09-16 15:17:12

Wyvernsword

There's unlikely to be a point of agreement here. You have a view as do I. In 2000 years you'll probably have a different perspective. Of that I'm relatively confident.

#16 2020-09-16 15:26:10

luk
Banned

Are you talking to me now or are you skiings in Alps now?
Your timeline consists of points that you are connecting from the sea of potential options you have to chose from.

If you chose to chat with me now and not skiing in Alps then your timeline dose not include that event of skiing now.
How this will change in 2000 years? How will this change tommorow? It happened somehow. And how it happened you do not change retroactively.
I really would like to understand your perspective since I do not get it now, I admit.

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 15:27:43)

#17 2020-09-16 15:42:42

Wyvernsword

luk wrote:

Are you talking to me now or are you skiings in Alps now?
Your timeline consists of points that you are connecting from the sea of potential options you have to chose from.

If you chose to chat with me now and not skiing in Alps then your timeline dose not include that event of skiing now.
How this will change in 2000 years? How will this change tommorow? It happened somehow. And how it happened you do not change retroactively.
I really would like to understand your perspective since I do not get it now, I admit.

Ok so lets start from the point of view that I'm having a conversation with you right now. This is this version of my souls/oversouls focus right now. There many many other perspectives - one may be skiing in the alps. But right now he's not me. He might be one day. But in this particular now he's not.

The more specific point I was making - and frankly I personally took a long time to get my head around (like literally blew my mind), is that my personal history can change. I can understand why anyone would go "whoa", at that one. But via an array of experiences and groups and people I've spoken to I have come to the conclusion this actually is how the universe works. I'm a logical man myself - so I sympathise at not being able to give a facts based proof of this.

Bashar has done this better than I could. A few months ago he hosted a session with people and explained how you can perceive yourself in multiple histories. The examples he gave were a Roman Empire that survived to today. An Atlantis that still exists and as far as they're concerned they never went away.  Amongst other ideas.

So you can in a sense picture yourself there. But that's a BIG scale. That's massive changes. This can, and apparently, does often happen on a smaller scale. For example imagine having lived a past life as a soldier. You'd suffered terribly in that life. It is possible to change the events of that past life so that you lived a peaceful life as a farmer instead with your family. And that can have realworld impacts on who you are now. And in that case the effects are miniscule to the world (potentially) - but obviously massive to the individual.

This is closer to how the world actually works. But we're very, stuck as a race, and need confirmations - rather than trusting in our own intuitions, which actually science backs up - in tests were people were given choices the first one was often right. Give people time to think, and more often we're wrong.

There is a difference to the now and the "past", or the version of the past I experience. I am definitely having a conversation with you now. But my past and your past can be different things. At some point I might be able to change my focus to another point of reality were I am skiing... but right now you have my undivided attention smile.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Wyvernsword (2020-09-16 15:44:49)

#18 2020-09-16 15:52:44

Wyvernsword

Birgit wrote:

As I have understood, we are creating the past and the present and the future in the same time, in the current moment, all the time. Meaning that we are all the time, now and now and now, creating the past (and future). It's somehow to do with that all "times" and "things" and all possible situation already exist in the same "time". As you change your perspectives and beliefs in the present you are also changing the past (and the future) because there is only now. Changing your mind now (your "projector"), you change EVERYTHING. Because there really is only one "moment" and everything, all unlimited possibilities of every possibility already exists. So I underatnd both "luk"s and "Wyvernsword"s perspectives, it is little bit difficult indeed still to grasp it all..

This ^. You've pretty much captured it. Thank you.

#19 2020-09-16 15:55:30

Robert369

Luk, the problem is that there is two types of "past":

1. Memories: It is those that make up your thoughts about personal history.
    These are not static but can be re-programmed, which is done on a collective level all the time, meaning that people remember a past that they never lived through.

2. Timelines: These are actually lived through, but might not be remembered as such in the future.

As result, we have the problem that what you think to be your past right now might not be what you think is your past tomorrow. That is, you might be "remembering" a different re-programmed past than what you actually lived through.

This can be used for good or bad, e.g....

• forgetting you are an unlimited creator-god

• making you have acquired knowledge

• forgetting you have never been born but immersed as grown-up

• thinking that you are part of a certain family

• forgetting to have been raped

• forgetting that you were in skiing in the alps instead of talking to someone

• making a whole planetary civilization think they are young and immature

All this can be achieved either through your consciousness or by technical means (e.g. willingly via an immersion pod or unwillingly through mind-control).

As you see, since memories can be implanted at will, what you remember now might very well differ from what you remember tomorrow. And since you benefit/suffer from it as if it really happened, the effect is similar to having lived through a timeline. This doesn't mean that you truly lived through a certain timeline, but from the view of the incarnated being it seems so.

To get out of this, one needs to raise his frequency to be able to see through the veil, which at some point of personal development then will reveal the truth. Or one learns to self-implant certain abilities or knowledge.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#20 2020-09-16 16:04:59

luk
Banned

Wyvernsword wrote:

There is a difference to the now and the "past", or the version of the past I experience. I am definitely having a conversation with you now. But my past and your past can be different things. At some point I might be able to change my focus to another point of reality were I am skiing... but right now you have my undivided attention smile.

Hope that helps.

I still do not understand how you can come to the conclusion tommorow that you were skiing in Alps today.  How is focusing of your attention to your other incarnations where you may be skiing now related to what we are talking about?

For me and you what is relevant is your current point of attention focused on your actions now. We are talking together and not skiing in Alps.
This will stay the a fact forever.
That is what happened.
In case of Jesus there can be just one option - he did exist or not between 0-33.

I do not know if he did or not but I know that only one option is valid which you could have experienced if you had walked the surface of middle East 2000 years ago.
Same as you can now confirm what you are doing now and thus also what you are not doing.
But you cannot be doing now what you are not doing.

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 16:07:03)

#21 2020-09-16 16:15:20

Wyvernsword

luk wrote:

I still do not understand how you can come to the conclusion tommorow that you were skiing in Alps today.  How is focusing of your attention to your other incarnations where you may be skiing now related to what we are talking about?

This has a circular theme to it... however as I said "I am definitely having a conversation with you now". It was related in the sense that there are other incarnations. That I can become them. And you were questioning about timelines. That's how it's related.

luk wrote:

For me and you what is relevant is your current point of attention focused on your actions now. We are talking together and not skiing in Alps.
That is what happened.

It definitely happened. However it might not always be my history. Look at others for their comments for further information.

My view, based on what I've said, and others have said in the thread is that it won't necessarily "stay a fact forever". Use that information as it best helps your ascension. Good luck

Last edited by Wyvernsword (2020-09-16 16:15:42)

#22 2020-09-16 16:24:33

luk
Banned

From perspective of your 3D incarnation this NOW  is where you exist, this I understand..

Your choices create your timeline. Now you chose to talk to me and not to ski.

That is why when one day passes and you look into your note book you will see that the day before you talked to me. You will see evidence - our chat will stay her forever.

And same is valid for events that you did not chose = you did not ski, there is also no evidence of it and you cannot create the event of skiing retroactively from your future NOW.

You would have travel back in time and make the choice to ski.. But as we are talking and not skiing this is not the case.

If you are saying you can change the past from ypur future NOW then again, we would not be talking, you would be skiing now.

I see this as very simple and still do not understand your point.

Anybody else does? And has the patience to explain it to me?

The initial question is if Jesus could both exist and not exist in the past.
Analogy is if now I am both talking to you AND skiing in Alps.
I say only one is valid and relevant for my and your cuurent point of attention = incarnation.

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 16:31:57)

#23 2020-09-16 16:32:30

Wyvernsword

luk wrote:

I see this as very simple and do not understand why you pack this into big words and refer to Bashar to support this. His words do not say anythiing like that in my understanding.

You might find this useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAxwoYyJDA

#24 2020-09-16 16:39:53

luk
Banned

Wyvernsword wrote:
luk wrote:

That is what happened.

It definitely happened. However it might not always be my history. Look at others for their comments for further information.

My view, based on what I've said, and others have said in the thread is that it won't necessarily "stay a fact forever". Use that information as it best helps your ascension. Good luck

You just said

Wyvernsword wrote:

it won't necessarily "stay a fact forever".

Tell me, what will change what happened now = "we talk" to event which is not happening now = "we ski" ???
And how will it change what happened?

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 16:40:50)

#25 2020-09-16 16:42:23

Wyvernsword

Listen to what Bashar says about now. About how you're a different person to the previous one. What you focus on, is your reality. That includes your history - which is multiple choice - just you're not able to remember or understand that from this perspective. Anyway all you need to know is in that video.

Board footer