You are not logged in.

#51 2021-07-04 20:48:17

Albert

Re: The global situation, the 3 factions and how Kim and us people fit in

Today, July 4, I tried to go to Kims website and it is gone!!! Like it never existed, but it did come up in my search engine - I use duckduckgo.

https://www.kimsglobalrelief.com/

Last edited by Albert (2021-07-04 20:49:46)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#52 2021-07-04 21:26:59

Robert369

Albert wrote:

Today, July 4, I tried to go to Kims website and it is gone!!! Like it never existed, but it did come up in my search engine - I use duckduckgo.

Wow, thanks for sharing this, didn't check that site for a while and this is unexpected.

So the censorship is getting even tougher now, after the current great success of the one of the new Assemblies (new council based governments that replace the criminal Cabal corporate governments) in the US/Oregon took its first visible action by forcing the local water supply for the farmers to be reestablished again.

This has been explained by the head of the Global Intelligence Agency (which always existed but now works for the people and overrides the CIA, etc., while having local branches in every country) on a Life Force Telegram channel, providing documents about this as proof.

Finally a first visible success, and that in a truly important issue even !

P.S.: For those who don't know about it, in many US states and elsewhere in the world, the Cabals have cut off the people and especially the farmers from water supplies as to cause drought, famine and starvation. This has now been shown to be counterable by Kim Goguen, Life Force and a local Assembly de-jure government and GIA forces.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#53 2021-07-04 22:59:44

Meridianwoman

Albert wrote:

Oops, I just checked www.kimsglobalrelief.com, and it has also been shut down (hopefully it will be fixed soon.)

The  Sunday July 4 Life Force Zoom meeting got canceled, but a post on www.gforce.network/home said:
" we will have LF Meeting Monday , July 5 . NCS Telegram"   
1 hour ago

#54 2021-07-12 23:10:07

Robert369

Yesterday's weekly "Life Force Meeting" (this time after two weeks due to holidays) aka summary of ongoings from Kim Goguen's view which contains a lot of great news was published by someone on lbry.tv, so it now is freely available there:

https://lbry.tv/@SavetheWorld:3/Kimberl … -11-2021:4

Main topics covered are:

• More details about the ongoings in the Oregon assembly’s water restoration efforts

• Presentation of a first LF Assurance card prototype

• Introduction of world-wide action groups for inventors while disabling the existing patent handling via new entries in the Hall of Records

• Elimination of the global control of finances, assets, Humans and even their souls via new via new entries in the Hall of Records, which disables any and all powers of banks, etc. beyond being a service providers

Things in regards to disabling the Cabals and creating a new positive council-based system for our planet are on track, no matter how much the Cabals try to continue their agenda.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#55 2021-07-19 17:06:32

Thinkfasst

#56 2021-07-19 20:19:32

Meridianwoman

Thank you for posting the link to watch the video!

Board footer