You are not logged in.

#26 2020-09-16 16:55:34

luk
Banned

Re: JESUS - DID OR NOT HE EXIST? WHO WAS BEHIND HIM?

Wyvernsword wrote:
luk wrote:

I see this as very simple and do not understand why you pack this into big words and refer to Bashar to support this. His words do not say anythiing like that in my understanding.

You might find this useful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpAxwoYyJDA

Thank you for the link, Bashar explains there there you are a different person now then the one who existed yesterday.
He gives advice how to free yourself, how to get rid of that anchor that puts limits to you.
He gives you advice how to reprogram yourself and accept that what happened is not your reality.

But again, is has nothing to do with what we discuss here. The event happened somehow and you cannot undo it. There is even no point in undoing past experience. The experience is what stays with you and all happened for a reason.

You talk to me for a reason. And in 2000 years this will stay a fact. You talked to me. You were not skiing instead.
You may use Bashar's advice and program yourself to reality in which you did not talk to me. It will help you free your mind and focus on things which you could not if you were stuck on the past in which I talked to you.

However, what once happened you cannot undo or say something else happened instead. You have not brought any arguments that would support that. I stay open-minded.. And thanks for trying. smile

#27 2020-09-16 17:03:17

Wyvernsword

As I said "It definitely happened. However it might not always be my history." I don't think I ever questioned the event wouldn't have happened. Just that it won't happen in my reality. The information is still available should it become relevant to the soul. Though the title of the video literally is "You have changed the past" - that's exactly what he's talking about. Which from my perspective is relevant to having multiple histories.

You say "undo" - and I think that's the wrong term. Just that there are multiple histories. They haven't stopped existing in the Universe, just not in the one currently being experienced. Co-Creation is a complex and messy affair - particularly with human souls who have a wide array of things to cover. There are a wide variety of reasons for not being able to see something in the past - as Robert says up there.

It may also be the case that your system of belief needs to be as it is now to serve your higher purpose, in which case great keep going. As mine is for me.

#28 2020-09-16 18:30:31

luk
Banned

So to make a conclusion to it:
- Jesus exists in your timeline because you believe he existed, you accepted this new reality replacing true history, whatever the history was.
- you hold your own definition of what your time line is - it is an imaginary line of events which you may but also not have lived through, streaching far beyong the moment of your incarnation where your lifetime and thus timeline starts to my definition..

The above kind of flexible seeing of things enables you to claim "jesus lived 2000 years ago in my timeline".

Correct?

Thank you for discussing this, it helped me understand how to also look at things and consider them real despite they might not have happened at all.

#29 2020-09-16 18:34:54

Wyvernsword

Imaginary?

#30 2020-09-16 18:40:36

luk
Banned

Wyvernsword wrote:

Imaginary?

Sure. The real timeline starts with your incarnation and is is your set of event your are passing through.

If you say that your timeline is jesus or you skiing instead of talking to me then you expand the concept far beyond definition of timeline tied to your own actions.
That is why I used the word "imaginary".
Means unreal.

#31 2020-09-16 18:40:48

Robert369

luk wrote:

Correct?
Thank you for discussing this, it helped me understand how to also look at things and consider them real despite they might not have happened at all.

That is simplified and only refers to the seeming "imaginery method", but there's way more than that:

By pure willpower you can change your current timeline.

Naturally, on that new timeline you will have a different past, even if you never lived through it, because you previously lived that past time on a different timeline. Thus, from this you are having a mixture of "past from your timeline" and "past from own experience".

And in fact, we are changing our "current timeline" with every thought/idea that we have. If the change is drastic, major events in your "new past" will not match your memories of the "experienced past".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2020-09-16 18:44:41

Wyvernsword

luk wrote:
Wyvernsword wrote:

Imaginary?

Means unreal.

I'm curious. Did you think I didn't know what imaginary meant? I'll address the other things, but first I'm curious as to your response.

#33 2020-09-16 18:59:43

luk
Banned

I am sure you knew what imaginary means.
But since you asked me I supposed you were not sure what I mean by "imaginary".

So I explained.

If you meant some thing else by your question "imaginary?" then pls tell me.

#34 2020-09-16 19:06:49

Wyvernsword

Fair enough. The truth is "reality" is closer to imaginary than we believe. I would imagine should you mention (as would happen to me) that you are listening to the read out transcript of a humanoid higher dimensional alien in orbit around the planet to the general population they would consider that imaginary. I wanted to be clear on the definition because your definition is as imaginary as any other. Your reality is the tiny focal point of an immense super being dreaming about being human. This is all imaginary.

#35 2020-09-16 22:02:39

luk
Banned

@Birgit I understand that universe is infinite and as such concept of Jesus is very well tested and endless times repeated in all kinds of variations and in my many incarnations throughout the universe I could have come across this concept countless times.

However we should keep agreed frame of reference when discussing these topics so that we understand each other.

And if the question is "did Jesus walk the Earth 2000 of its revolutions around the Sun back then there should be (must be) a clear unswer YES/NO.

For sure I cannot accept both yes and no just because you borrow from Bashar his perspective Source frame of reference.

Otherwise I liked your answer very much, thank you for that smile

Last edited by luk (2020-09-16 22:07:50)

#36 2020-09-16 22:15:03

luk
Banned

@Seeker_Ivy nice read, thank you for your perspective.
And you personally, do you consider this Jesus account to be a coincidence or a well planned implant into our society?

And I mean from start till end of this matrix.

Also, what role in your opinion played Swaruu and Ishtar in this concept?

Or from another angle, did Taygetans create this account?
How is or is not Swaruu linked with it?
We know how she is now, she debunks it but what was her role 2000 years ago?

How was she involved?

#37 2020-09-16 22:15:46

Robert369

luk wrote:

However we should keep agreed frame of reference when discussing these topics so that we understand each other.
And if the question is "did Jesus walk the Earth 2000 revolutions around the Sun back then there should be (must be) a clear unswer YES/NO.

I tend to disagree that there's any need to agree on the past, because due to how time and timelines work (as I explained above: we constantly change our timelines simply by thinking stuff) there cannot be a common past for all of us except for those few that shared their whole life span(s) since then together. This being said, the only time that must be agreed on is the presence as to allow for a common experience between incarnates in the Now.

This means that many variants of history may exist for each individual. Surely, this is in contradiction with what fake-science teaches, but keep in mind that this fake-science was introduced for the exact purpose of "keeping everyone in one line of thinking". This was fun (or not) while it lasted, but now the time for enforced thoughts and beliefs is over, while instead we are set on the path of awakening which includes to understand the relativity of history.

Trying to enforce a belief that a certain history must be valid for all of us is enforcing a linear 3D mindset on the people that you interact with. That might be fine for most other platforms out there, but on this platform (many if not most) people have learnt that timelines are not identical for all of us and that any single one of us can have experienced a different history than the next one.

Summary of all the above: The only time that counts is the Now, because for that we must find agreements as to be able to "play the game together".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#38 2020-09-16 22:46:12

luk
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

This means that many variants of history may exist for each individual.

Yes, in form of belief. I do not argue about that.
But I do argue if you say "yesterday I was skiing" if I was at home chatting with you.
Now just replace "yesterday" with "2000 years ago" and "skiing" with "talking to yesus".
If there was no Jesus I could not talk to him.
Agree?

Robert369 wrote:

Trying to enforce a belief that a certain history is valid for all of us is enforcing a linear 3D mindset on the people that you interact with. That might be fine for most other platforms out there, but on this platform (many if not most) people have learnt that timelines are not identical for all of us and that all of us can have experienced a different history than the next one.

I am not enforcing anything and I would appretiate if also nobody else would force any of his beliefs here. (But of course, this is Gosia's platform and she may have other goal, I am just a regular member here in quest for truth, means asking questions rather then giving answers.)

Robert369 wrote:

Summary of all the above: The only time that counts is the Now, because for that we must find agreements as to be able to "play the game together".

This is valid for those who do not care about the past. But invalid for those, who are interested in what trully happened and who will have problems NOW with those who say "it does not matter how things happened".
For some such person may not be trustful since imposes his perspective on others.

#39 2020-09-16 23:43:53

Robert369

Luk, I will try to make it simple:

Everyone has his/her own past. Asking for a common ground here is only working for those who agree to it.

This fact is what currently destroys that 3D Matrix, because people found out that everyone has his own timeline and thus reality.

To expain this, I will go a bit into how the Matrix gaming world worked in the past:

One of the duties that the background powers had during the past millennia was to ensure that people play the game within the same timeline, which is why a certain history, belief systems, etc. were enforced on a global scale. This originally served as an important part of the game because it prevented excess timeline differences between the population, by that keeping the gaming world consistent and enjoyable for everyone.

Sadly, this system was also perfectly usable for malevolent practices after the reptiles took over the whole Matrix system, and by that using the whole gaming environment against the population. And of course the reptiles malevolent actions ruined the gaming experiences to be had away from what was intended, especially when combined with a mind-control enforced reincarnation loop.

But even worse: The power abuse instead of keeping the game world consistent led to the current situation of many groups of people or even individuals having totally different timelines, which brought the game world to a point of no return due to all the inconsistencies, meaning that the gaming world cannot be kept up anymore but must be ended.

The question now is how we exit the game: Via a reset or via personal ascension and freedom. It is our choice by deciding how to make use of the newly gained knowledge about how the 3D Matrix game works. Sticking to a linear 3D mindset will end in a reset, while ridding oneself from external programming and focusing on personal development will lead to freedom.

So, please understand... there's no point in asking "What was 2000 years ago" - you have your answer and other people have others, and all of them are correct at the same time because back then you and the other people had no common timeline.

As visible from these explanations, your attempt to try to "care for the past" 2000 years ago is in vain, because you at best have a chance to figure out "your past" only. And maybe find some others who had the same past at that time, but their past might already differ if only going a few decades or centuries back or forth in time.

#40 2020-09-16 23:44:03

ŁuℓสStสr❥

@luk

luk. The problem here, I think is that you need an unshakable absolute truth. but that is impossible for many factors. first and foremost because the Taygeteanas and Yazhi do not impose their truth, they only share their perspective ... and those of us who follow the disclosure incorporate, each one, different aspects of it, which leads to each one feeling and transforming their life to their own way and depending on what resonates with each one.
As far as history is concerned, what is shared is that Jesus did not exist except as a construction ... in an attempt to capture different people, their lives and the experiences of those who lived together in those times and manipulate the situation at their convenience. and use them to your advantage ..
Beyond what has been said above, we are infinitely powerful beings capable of creating realities, so that each one creates their own perception of what is exposed in conjunction with what has been lived in the past and in the present, since time does not exist and we are all souls with many layers of lives and lived experiences ... and in turn all happening at the same moment and exchanging information between them and making jumps between the same current timelines ...
Do you understand how complicated it is to impose an absolute reality? I would say impossible.
what you can do is reach agreements. agree to believe in something specific and go from there. You can choose the version observed and lived by the Taygeteans and I suppose that Swaruu or one that unifies your feeling with that info or one that is to continue with the info that you already have, etc etc etc etc etc etc ... and through those agreements you get together with those who have the same feeling / belief ...
ask here, a community, to respond to such a personal question without trying thousands of different feelings .. I see it impossible jijijiji
what I recommend would be ... to ask more general or specific questions not so much in the search for the absolute truth ... but in relation to the disclosure Tay
as for example: does anyone know or remember what was said on such a topic? Does anyone have a translation on this topic?
etc. it would lead to an even broader exchange. I only say my feelings and perspective without any negative judgment.
and in the process find your, what is your belief, your feeling, without imposing it, without pretending that they coincide or that they collide ... and continue living your unique experience ... because after all, from your perspective, the The only one that exists is you.
thank you all for sharing! and wooowww I have read every beautiful thing !!! Thank you!!!

#41 2020-09-17 00:28:51

luk
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

So, please understand... there's no point in asking "What was 2000 years ago" - you have your answer and other people have others, and all of them are correct at the same time because back then you and the other people had no common timeline.

But did you notice that it is not me but Swaruu/Yazhi who says "Jesus did not exist".

It seems to me you are opposing her now..

So a direct question, do you agree with Swaruu that Jesus did not exist or not?

#42 2020-09-17 00:59:51

Robert369

luk wrote:

But did you notice that it is not me but Swaruu/Yazhi who says "Jesus did not exist".

It seems to me you are opposing her now..

So a direct question, do you agree with Swaruu that Jesus did not exist or not?

In regards to history it is not important who opposes who, but how has the same take on things and what variants exist.

And for you personally the really important question in all this would be what you consider history for yourself.

Mine I already explained in your Discord channel multiple times upon all your re-occurring same questions, so I will not bother to repeat it here. It doesn't matter anyways for the question at hand, because Swaruu and others already made everything clear.

#43 2020-09-19 12:53:41

bgdubs

from ascensionglossary.com (which is a glossary of terms used by Lisa Renee from www.energeticsynthesis.com - highly recommended and extensive material regarding ascension, the negative alien agenda, and things of that nature):

Guardian Yeshua

The Man Called Jesus

Jesus Christ is a Sirian Blue Human from the future that came to change the 3rd dimensional Timelines and bring the Essenes, Christos Templars and Law of One Ascension knowledge and its consciousness technology back to planet earth. This mission was in response to the DNA damage the planet and humanity had most recently suffered after the Luciferian Rebellion, and then the after the Sumerian-Egypt Invasion, which was the final destruction of the Mother Staff principle in the earth core.

His group mission under the direction of the High Lyran-Sirian council was to work with the future earth 5D Tara multi-dimensional Templar crew called the Azurites, organized by the RA Confederacy. As a team they were working with repairing the planetary architecture, doing Soul Retrieval from the Lemurian Holocaust and Atlantian Cataclysm, preparing the Ley Lines, Planetary Grid Network and Planetary Gates to help align for the ending Ascension Cycle in 2012.

Guardian Yeshua came to the earth plane with his genetic equal Wife, Mary Sophia holding the Staff and with a large Sirian ground crew. Underground portals were used for Egypt Melchizedek Initiations for Ascension out of Stargates, as well as in Amarna where Akhenaton had left information for them in the area. The Amarna portal was accessed to hide Law of One and Guardian Founder Races technology in Ireland and the UK. The mission was partially successful, they could not recover Blue Ray Staff and Mother Principle Force for the Earth Core. The 5D Blue Flame Staff alignment was destroyed in the Stonehenge DNA Fire Letters code scrambling, that was a result of the Sumerian-Egypt Invasion. Yeshua was not crucified and ascended out with Guardian support. The group was partially successful in their mission, and many other Christos consciousness family have been on the earth since then to prepare for the return of the Krystal Star on the earth. The Krystal Star returned with a planetary hosting change in January 2013.[1] See the Ages of Humanity.

There's quite a bit of information on this character and it also seems like Yeshua/Jesus had incarnated here on Earth multiple times, but mythologically was combined into one person when the bible and its teachings were subverted/re-written.  Something that seems to be largely agreed upon is that he is from Akhenaton's bloodline. 

More info on the multiple incarnations of Yeshua here: https://aligningwithearth.com/the-three … akhenaton/

hope this helps... it also seems to mostly align with whats already been said on here so far on this topic.

love.

~bgdubs

#44 2020-09-19 23:49:32

cosmiclion87

According to Dante Santori, Jesus was a Karistus, whose real name is DHOR KYRISTYL, here I'll put a playlist to a series of videos about this and shows the history from their point of view:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … BV_b0h_rOJ

#45 2020-09-20 08:33:06

mitkobs

The whole problem with Jesus and Christianity is the victimization of human consciousness and that is why this part of it should be denounced as a fiction and manipulation. Everything else that is positive and useful as ideas, taken and compiled from different sources is philosophy of the ages, sentences, wisdom of experience. Jesus or any other messenger, real or fictional character is not important. What is important is the ideas that have been brought in the messages. And more important is what qualities have these ideas. Do the ideas empower us or victimize us. And that should be the guiding light what to take into account and what not.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-09-20 11:07:18)

#46 2020-10-14 09:54:15

Henry Rudolph

HI I have a link to this guy who says he was helped by an ET to translate some of the dead sea scrolls and he talks of The Bible being highly interfered with and it was ET'S who were the angels and how God had not only put life on this orb but many orbs it is interesting and some of it might be based in fact but I leave that to you to discern:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-V8jmTa1s       It is called " Secrets you were never meant to see from the dead sea scrolls "

Last edited by Henry Rudolph (2020-10-14 09:57:52)

#47 2020-10-25 20:02:26

Jesus was consecrated to a high degree. He did not die on the cross. The disciples bribed the guards so I've heard from a reliable source.

#48 2020-10-25 20:08:46

Robert369

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

Jesus was consecrated to a high degree. He did not die on the cross. The disciples bribed the guards so I've heard from a reliable source.

Yes, that's yet another of the many funny stories that exist about a "Jesus figure". One of hundreds.

Did you check the "Jesus story" transcripts or see the related videos to what Swaruu has to say about "Jesus" ?

#49 2020-10-25 20:28:03

I didn't see, do I have to agree with that?

#50 2020-10-25 21:16:15

Robert369

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

I didn't see, do I have to agree with that?

You don't have to agree with that, just like nobody needs to agree with your claim. But what gets explained in that information from Swaruu will be creating quite a bit of understanding about the "Jesus figure".

I mean... why do you think there are hundreds of different stories about "him" ? Are 999 of them wrong and one is true ? Or are many wrong and true ? Or isn't it more likely that all of them are wrong or at least distorted and introduced into the world to cause confusion about the real background of "Jesus" as to prevent people from learning the truth ?

Please find that video or transcript and read up, it will be very informative. Looking forward to your conclusions here !

Board footer