You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-20 19:23:12

Vega

Re: Marvel's 'Eternals' trailer was clearly inspired by the Taygetans

I'm not sure what connection you are making and what you are referring to, and we should be careful about spoilers, but your question made me think of how the TVA is similar in a way to the Federation, and how they have to intervene to maintain this reality from collapsing. And also in a way you could say that if the people wake up too much they become a "variant" and a problem for this reality and start ruining the illusion for other people too. And in a way if there are too many "variants" the Fed has to intervene and reset the entire thing.

From the transcript:
Memory Implants - 3D Matrix Management by Federation-Extraterrestrial Information (Aneeka and Yazhi) https://swaruu.org/transcripts/memory-i … -and-yazhi

Yazhi: [...]Federation interference is what makes life experience there possible. You cannot remove that interference or the 3D collapses in a way that you do not want, towards chaos. And that is exactly what you are seeing.

Robert: So we knew all this before we came?

Yazhi: Yes. And the word interference would not even be correct. It's more like 3D Management. The Federation 'handles' it. Interference is manipulating something that would be in its natural flow. Here the natural flow is the very management of the Federation. Still, it can be argued that some things are too much and could be seen as interference to the natural flow of the Federation's normal management.

Robert: With interference to people?

Yazhi: It is not just interference. Because Interference confers non-interference as opposites.

But EVERYTHING that goes on in 3D is created. Artificial. So the term ¨interference¨ is something that... is not necessary to state, or has no place. It is like complaining that there is nothing organic in the cpu of your computer.

Robert: EVERYTHING is created?

Yazhi: Everything is guided, everything is managed. Time is not linear there either. They have just put everything together artificially to give you that illusion. You are only experiencing the linearity of the present, of your present experience, as it happens in 5D. Everything historical, even on a personal level, is already altered. Sometimes totally non-existent. Memory implants only. And many people share the same implants, and this is already collapsing public understanding.

Many times chain reactions happen. The entire 9-11 affair for example created a temporary alteration because it forced the Federation to return to alter or correct the damage done by the given information. But they don't know how. And they left holes everywhere. And the more they try to patch them, the more holes come out. And those holes are nothing more than all the historical inconsistencies that people experience and are already realizing. 9-11 without planes etc.

Invasion of Iraq without weapons of mass destruction. Mandela effects en masse at the level of plague. In itself, as the Matrix is all set up, it must be placed or presented with the utmost care in a linear way, to provoke in people that effect of perceiving time in that linear way. But the moment they start to patch things up, as if hiding inconsistencies, they leave errors that progressively increase in severity.

Examples:

- 9-11 without planes.

- Iraq 2003 without weapons of mass destruction.

- CV-19 pandemic without a virus.

Increasingly serious holes in the artificial 3D narrative that are causing the system to crash.

And I like using scenes and visuals from movies and also games to help me process and absorb and connect emotionally with these mind expanding concepts. But we also need to relate anything we discuss to the Swaruu material, which is not difficult at all.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#27 2021-07-20 19:44:33

charliebelle

Beautiful. Yes, as a Dreamer I felt the connection with Taygetan teachings  and what is happening on this timeline as well.

Thank you for bringing some archives forward Vega.

#28 2021-07-20 20:28:24

Vega

You are welcome charliebelle, and look at the time you posted your reply. smile

I dont how the timezones change it for you but for me it's 22:44:33

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-20 20:29:54)

#29 2021-07-20 20:35:00

Robert369

Vega wrote:

Yazhi: It is not just interference. Because Interference confers non-interference as opposites.

But EVERYTHING that goes on in 3D is created. Artificial. So the term ¨interference¨ is something that... is not necessary to state, or has no place. It is like complaining that there is nothing organic in the cpu of your computer.

Robert: EVERYTHING is created?

Yazhi: Everything is guided, everything is managed. Time is not linear there either. They have just put everything together artificially to give you that illusion. You are only experiencing the linearity of the present, of your present experience, as it happens in 5D. Everything historical, even on a personal level, is already altered. Sometimes totally non-existent. Memory implants only. And many people share the same implants, and this is already collapsing public understanding.

Thank you for bringing up these quotes, because they show exactly the key point where I disagree with Yazhi's perception:

Neither is "everything in 3D created" nor is it "artificial", but it something that already existed before the GF intervention which unrightfully was forced into a frequency range below what it is supposed to be - and that without any consent of anyone involved that I know of, from both the planet Gaia, its rightful "owners" (native sentient Gaian species) and the various "guests species" that inhabited it (which shouldn't be there anyways as it violates the PD).

One simply cannot make global claims while starting to look at things after the first unrightful steps have already been taken, and then justify anything else with it as a needed consequence.

Example: The bank robber having been caught for speeding ? No problem says the speeding police, since he just robbed a bank, it was needed to go faster than allowed. And then he drove over a couple of people and pets. No problem again - fleeing from the criminal police is an emergency that clearly has highest priority.

Way to twist the situation on Earth/Gaia - and I hope that Yazhi will at some point see that this just isn't adequate/defendable, because the GF is not "simply" but started unrightful things on Earth that never should have happened and now doesn't even accept their very own mistake for the sake of desiring a gaming environment. How egoistic can it be, and who is actually responsible for this mess ? It must be someone (who obviously tries to stay anonymous), because an institution is a dead entity that cannot act - people only act !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#30 2021-07-20 23:23:04

Vega

These are not necessarily Yazhi's opinions, she is just describing what this artificial reality bubble is and how things work here. She has said that if it were up to her she would end this artificial matrix in a heartbeat, but it's not up to her.

It's up to the real people incarnating here and the federation that is managing it.

And when she says everything in 3D she means the artificial matrix layer not the planet.

And also I wouldn't say Yazhi is seeing this as defendable, on the contrary she is one of the loudest voices against what is happening here.

#31 2021-07-20 23:24:53

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

1444 33

I assume that's what you see on your time zone?

#32 2021-07-21 00:21:24

charliebelle

Vega wrote:

You are welcome charliebelle, and look at the time you posted your reply. smile

I dont how the timezones change it for you but for me it's 22:44:33

13:44:33

#33 2021-08-25 13:39:23

charliebelle

#34 2021-10-10 00:31:57

charliebelle

#35 2021-10-10 01:03:58

Vega

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE1P4zDhhqw

Are we the reinforcements that we have been waiting for? We just need to use any power we have small or big and keep fighting, whatever "fighting" means to each one of us.

(Also yes this is a 3D mainstream movie with mainstream stuff and physical fighting and not spiritual fights but hey that's the only movies we've got here)

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-10 01:04:42)

#36 2021-10-11 03:32:20

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Weird, the clips you; charliebelle and Vega posted, made me cry. I'm an older woman and am not a 'gamer' or anything, but have always been attracted to sci-fi shows/movies. (major reseacher into reality though).  I surely wish for a big hero event as is in these clips. I don't really believe that that is forth coming, but my child-like heart wants it. I believe we are to awaken-invoke and DECLARE our sovereignty, energectically at the very least....throwing over this 'death cult enslaving cabal'.
But my point in this post is about a show LOL. Have you guys/gals seen Oaks Studio on netflix yet?? The second episode sure coincides with an episode of our cosmic agency vids...not sure which one shared about how the Vietnam war veterans were 'port-holed' to venus to fight some alien enemies....wowsers...check it out!

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#37 2021-10-13 16:41:54

Vega

We are kinda like Captain America exhausted with a broken shield against impossible odds, but at the same time we have the potential of being like the Eternals if we manage to activate our dna in time. So no wonder these made you cry. And also the Swaruus are definitely literally Eternals level superheroes and they are literally fighting next to us, which can do wonders for our morale and gives us strength to keep on fighting this consciousness war, despite the impossible odds and conditions.

One way to look at it is that the reinforcements could be more of us activating more and more of our powers, and not necessarily external ET reinforcements coming to our assistance. Although after Gosia's recent post where she "calls out" even the people on the other side of the Van Allen Belts for their inaction, you never know, at least maybe we will have some more behind the scenes extra support.

Or another way to look at it is that once we make up our mind and make the clear all-in choice that we want to keep fighting even in these impossible odds and conditions, then there could be some reinforcements inside us that will work through us in a symbiotic way in a mutually beneficial way, and not in them using us as tools.

Anyway, the oats studio episodes are on youtube too (https://www.youtube.com/c/OatsStudios/videos) but I couldn't watch the episode you are talking about cause it wants me to give a credit card or send a ID card to verify my age. I watched the first episode Rakka (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjQ2t_yNHQs), which isn't suitable for kids too but for some reason doesn't require you to verify your age, and I can see why the controllers wouldn't let this be turned into a tv series or a movie, and wouldn't want these to become mainstream.

I haven't watched them all yet but oh man this one (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1_HfhtB5eo) reminds me of what Yazhi said in one of the videos about the 5D people playing gods with this artificial reality bubble here.

I love scifi/fantasy and these are so good, I recommend everyone check them out.

Thanks for bringing them to my attention Cosmic Sea. smile

#38 2021-10-14 18:24:27

Vega

Ymar, you are not paying attention. smile I already have met a couple of eternal level superbeings online. 

I have read their internet chats with Gosia and I both recognize them and believe them. smile

And not just that but I believe, scratch that, I know we are all eternal level superbeings. And you could say that our superpowers are more impressive that the Swaruus. Yeah Yazhi may be able to instantly manifest a drawer full of money. But that's simple stuff, that's basic stuff, that's amateur stuff for eternal "children" of Source.

I can manifest a much more complex process of having to go to a daily job for years to manifest that drawer full of money a couple hundred euros at a time lol 

That requires much more complex magic and much more advanced skills. lol smile Well fine OK it requires the same level of skill, I don't want Yazhi to start feeling inferior to us or something. smile

Last edited by Vega (2021-10-14 18:25:49)

#39 2021-10-14 22:34:40

Vega

Ymarsakar wrote:

Just as you refuse to believe the user of the fictional ymarsakar account is x y and z, so i also exercise the right of refusal againdt the dark matrix s fiction.

And I have absolutely no issue with that.

All my posts are just an offer, you or anyone else can do whatever YOU decide to do with them. Whatever you choose to do with them I accept that, I accept your choices and decisions. It's your life, I have no interest whatsoever in trying to control what you do in your life. Whatever you decide I accept and then make my own decisions accordingly.

And also I think that you didn't get my joke. smile

#40 2021-10-16 14:22:03

charliebelle

Funny how every thread seems to get derailed from the original intent. Some of you should just be silent for a while hahaha. blahblah blah.

Bringing back the original link by pymander:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NBlSJmn91k

I have a special resonance with Thena.

#41 2022-01-11 17:11:21

charliebelle

Eternals comes out tomorrow on Disney! I have been so patient. ***

#42 2022-01-11 19:34:21

07wideeyes

charliebelle wrote:

Absolutely amazingly, I know this is happening; and I have a sneak preview of some of the story, sufficient to see that it describes a good deal of what gets discussed on the forum and in many of the CA videos! This is amazing, since I watch no television, and never watch films on computer etc, no netflix etc etc etc. We have an ancient television in the house, unconnected to everything, no aerial, satellite dish etc, but used for the  occasional DVD (remember them?). However, my wife buys a weekly television guide, so that (in her words) she knows what other people are watching.

#43 2022-01-13 17:55:52

charliebelle wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I was curious about the film, as it also reminded me of the Taygeteans from what I saw in the TV ads. I will watch it and share thoughts if I have some to share. smile

The road appears when you need it.

#44 2022-01-13 17:57:48

charliebelle

07wideeyes wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Absolutely amazingly, I know this is happening; and I have a sneak preview of some of the story, sufficient to see that it describes a good deal of what gets discussed on the forum and in many of the CA videos! This is amazing, since I watch no television, and never watch films on computer etc, no netflix etc etc etc. We have an ancient television in the house, unconnected to everything, no aerial, satellite dish etc, but used for the  occasional DVD (remember them?). However, my wife buys a weekly television guide, so that (in her words) she knows what other people are watching.

Are you able to watch it?

#45 2022-01-13 18:00:14

charliebelle

crystallinemister wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I was curious about the film, as it also reminded me of the Taygeteans from what I saw in the TV ads. I will watch it and share thoughts if I have some to share. smile

Remember to watch through the end credits for clues and hints for upcoming events! 

I am going to have to watch it a few times to process smile

Board footer