You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-21 18:34:51

Pymander

What will be the fate of the Starseeds should things get really bad?

It's apparent that governments everywhere are going to get far more dystopian in the near future. French politicians are openly talking about e-bracelets for "population compliance."  (http://www.senat.fr/rap/r20-673/r20-6738.html#fn37 - use Google Translate if needed) Yes, people are protesting, but, it's never enough of the populace. There isn't that critical mass, yet. It's so frustrating because all the information is out there. But people don't want to spend the time looking into it. They just want a return to "normal" and they'll sacrifice everything for it.

I'm really starting to dread what life will be like one year from now. It's very plausible the whole "FEMA camps" agenda will be in full swing by then for the unvaccinated. It's already a challenge to find work without a "jab." I anticipate one day not being able to go to the grocery store without a damned "papaya" passport.

Are we going to end up trapped in this mess? Only way out through death? I realize we signed up knowing this was a possible outcome, but, it all feels a little cruel and unnecessary. I can't be certain, but, I probably have already lived similar lives like this in the past. What lessons are there left to learn? I feel it's mostly going to be suffering for the sake of trying to save a collective that does not want to be saved.

Have the Taygetans talked about our fate? Will any collectives remove their Starseeds or those who are awake should things get really bad? I occasionally listen to a few QHHT practitioners and their clients still bring up ascension-like subjects. Like one stated that it would be a somewhat artificial "ascension" to remove souls that did not want this outcome. That they'd be taken off the planet before this world basically implodes. That the ones who have chosen to stay will inherit a dying planet. To me, this sounds like wishful thinking and more of the same to keep people complacent. But, I don't deny I would much prefer that scenario over being forced to live under the NWO should things deteriorate.

#2 2021-07-22 00:16:11

DarkOwl

Re: What will be the fate of the Starseeds should things get really bad?

Thankyou Pymander for this post!
I've had a similar post running around in my head I wanted to share... you beat me to it smile

It's become increasingly clear to me that here in NZ there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The unwaxed have been told in no uncertain terms we will be hunted down by our government.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/czJOwZkwjZkz/

I am trying very hard to imagine a future for myself that doesn't include me in a FEMA camp but am struggling to see how that's going to happen. It's not going to make any difference whether one is rural or city based. It's only a matter of time before they come for you (as this brave woman has pointed out)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KlPCV8pT6CAq/

I remember Swaruu mentioning only a couple of places in the world we might be able to escape this. One of those places was Mongolia from memory! (you get the picture)

I know Gosia has a video coming up on what we should do. I hope it addresses these concerns!

So what are we to do?
If we don't take the papaya-shot we'll be shipped of to camps never to be released unless we submit. We will be treated badly, fed nano-infected GMO food, isolated from others and bathed in 5G radiation. It won't be any better than taking the shot!

I'm usually an upbeat guy but am seriously thinking suicide might be the only option as I don't do slavery very well!

I've heard Gosia say all options are on the table for the Taygetan's. We can only hope their rebellious and compassionate hearts lead to them to do something radical!

Things are getting really, really serious!
Some advice from our Taygetan friends is needed and also a heads up on what they see coming.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-22 00:24:03)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-07-22 02:21:29

charliebelle

#4 2021-07-22 03:03:19

DarkOwl

charliebelle wrote:

Like I might regret having graphene oxide sheets from the papaya in my bloodstream slowly disconnecting me from source and turning me into a zombie?
Like I might regret being in a FEMA cell for the rest of my life being slowly poisoned to death without human contact?

I re-read Swaruu's thoughts on suicide. She was talking about a very different situation. I would imagine her words would be much more nuanced in today's situation.

So it's OK to take the shot as a way to leave this planet but not OK to calmly end it yourself?
Makes no sense!

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-22 03:14:25)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-07-22 03:16:00

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

I am quite optimistic, compared to what my assessment of America or humanity's fate was in 2007 to 2012.

You must live in a country where they haven't promised to hunt you down yet.
Don't worry... it's coming. All signs point to that being the case.

#6 2021-07-22 03:20:39

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Like I might regret having graphite sheets from the papaya in my bloodstream slowly disconnecting me from source and turning me into a zombie?
Like I might regret being in a FEMA cell for the rest of my life being slowly poisoned to death without human contact?

https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=9769#p9769

Vega has some good quotes that addresses this issue, here

To visualise a better timeline one has to see how one can get there. I just don't see that right now. Too many are asleep and we have an unforgiving behemoth bearing down on us.

#7 2021-07-22 03:37:08

charliebelle

DarkOwl wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

Like I might regret having graphene oxide sheets from the papaya in my bloodstream slowly disconnecting me from source and turning me into a zombie?

I re-read Swaruu's thoughts on suicide. She was talking about a very different situation. I would imagine her words would be much more nuanced in today's situation.

So it's OK to take the shot as a way to leave this planet but not OK to calmly end it yourself?
Makes no sense!

I dont know! Im in nightmare about it too

#8 2021-07-22 03:50:56

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

What I didn't have back then that I have now, is the ability to do something about it.

I'm surrounded by people flat out doing "something about it"
I haven't seen any evidence yet that we are making a difference. We are far from critical mass and the agenda keeps rolling regardless.

Can I ask what you mean by "doing something about it"? What are you doing that you feel might turn the tide?

#9 2021-07-22 03:59:31

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

Regardless of whether the US patriots move or not, my plan proceeds.

Even if they won't pull the trigger, I/me/we will.

Leave the Earth?

Haha, you have got to be kidding me.

There's too many targets to eliminate, an o satz, here first.

The Dark State has never had to fight a real war in their existence.

Light vs the Darkness. Not missing this show for anything.

I totally get where you're coming from. My choice (if I can't die a natural death) is to go out in a hail of bullets defending myself and those I love. But because I don't want to be taken alive I would like to have others options open to me.

It's seems you live in the US which puts you in a better position to me. Here we are largely unarmed and on a small island nation. We either rise up together or we are literally fucked!

Believe me... I want to stay here till it's just too intolerable. I've been through major tough times which positions me well to survive under harsh conditions.

But even I have my limits!

#10 2021-07-22 04:02:55

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

What I didn't have back then that I have now, is the ability to do something about it.

I'm surrounded by people flat out doing "something about it"
I haven't seen any evidence yet that we are making a difference. We are far from critical mass and the agenda keeps rolling regardless.

Can I ask what you mean by "doing something about it"? What are you doing that you feel might turn the tide?

There is no one here that needs to know that, as I barely exist in your reality as it is. Whatever I am or do, won't impact your life, directly at least.

As for what you can personally do, this has been talked endlessly in the New Age.

And I referred to it in other threads, quite seriously.

Shadow integrate your soul and level up, to the point where you can defeat a nuclear weapon.

At least a few thousand tanks and a few armies.

That is not the "plan", that is merely "what you can do about it".

Human methods aren't going to work. You need the upgraded powers of something quite different. Call it magick or superhero powers. Matters not.

If Swaruu and Yazhi can do it, why can't you Lyran humans do it? You have the exact same body, just energy depleted to nearly zero. nearly zero is not zero however. Use the chakras.

Let me know how taking on "a few thousand tanks and a few armies" with your chakras goes, won't you LOL

I agree, we have the same capabilities as Yazhi. Trouble is, she learnt how to do it... I have not!

#11 2021-07-22 04:06:24

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

Yes, but you can think about it when they happen, no point trying to miscreate a future and help oppressors creating this future using your consciousness.

And what does one do when the vast majority of the planet IS creating this future and we are connected to those people?

#12 2021-07-22 04:10:01

DarkOwl

Ymarsakar wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6Xu9n0S4g

Human history is replete with these myths and legends. Why not make use of them? The Swaruu contact has talk about technology yes, but it is not technology that allows Yazhi to warp around like some kind of djedi.

What limits? The co creator has no limits except self imposed limits. The dark matrix imposed this limits and you agree to them. Simply do not agree in these "limits" and break them.

I like what you have to say here Ymarsakar but can I ask you...
Are you expecting at some stage in the future a knock on your door for your mandatory papaya shot or your internment in a FEMA camp?
If not... why not?
If yes... what are you going to do about it?

#13 2021-07-22 04:33:05

DarkOwl

I admire your optimism Ymarsakar!
And I hope your right about the weakness of our 'enemy'!
I am far from giving up hope believe me. It is possible that we-the-people can rise up.
I'm just feeling rather black-pilled at the moment... thanks for the lift my friend smile

#14 2021-07-22 04:35:02

DarkOwl

charliebelle wrote:

I dont know! Im in nightmare about it too

A virtual hug to you sister, from one starseed to another.
At least we are in this nightmare together I guess :-/

#15 2021-07-22 04:36:55

DarkOwl wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU6Xu9n0S4g

Human history is replete with these myths and legends. Why not make use of them? The Swaruu contact has talk about technology yes, but it is not technology that allows Yazhi to warp around like some kind of djedi.

What limits? The co creator has no limits except self imposed limits. The dark matrix imposed this limits and you agree to them. Simply do not agree in these "limits" and break them.

I like what you have to say here Ymarsakar but can I ask you...
Are you expecting at some stage in the future a knock on your door for your mandatory papaya shot or your internment in a FEMA camp?
If not... why not?
If yes... what are you going to do about it?

All of this gets me down a lot too. I cannot claim to be free of anxiety over these issues, far from it. It's not about the anxiety but what you do in the face of it. That mentality can somewhat comforting and mitigate the angst a bit. They want us to have a victim escape mentality rather than here to defend Gaia mentality to keep their hold.

I've been feeling some negative vibes, hijacks, and trolling increasing here lately. It should not be cause for alarm, just discernment. And by discernment I don't mean point fingers, I mean real discernment.

This is actually a consequence of this communities integrity, success, and momentum. Look how many people are in the chat box on fresh CA vids, and how the forums are so much more active within a short span of time. The nasties feel threatened, all types from 3d shills on up the densities possibly to the lower 6d loosh mafiosos.

They are more interested in this community than they were months ago, but also much less likely to be successful in stopping the momentum. That and other problems for them.

righteously indignant

#16 2021-07-22 05:35:30

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

All of this gets me down a lot too. I cannot claim to be free of anxiety over these issues, far from it. It's not about the anxiety but what you do in the face of it. That mentality can somewhat comforting and mitigate the angst a bit. They want us to have a victim escape mentality rather than here to defend Gaia mentality to keep their hold.

In a short space of time a number of us have admitted feeling anxious, worried, fearful (what ever word you want to use)

Feels like it's time for the Taygetan's to address this issue directly to help us navigate this difficult time.

We are feeling the heat down here!

#17 2021-07-22 06:34:20

STAR-ONE

I live in France and indeed, it smells bad for us here. Me and my family are gradually being excluded from all social life and the future looks uncertain but we will face it.

Without being however in the same state of mind as my friend Ymarsakar, I would say that despite everything I am confident and also excited at the idea of the experience that it gives me.

I am back here to change the vibrations of the planet and help it to keep them high in order to definitely put it in 4d +.

Keep your vibrations high, this is the most important, I understand that the negatives are trying to keep humanity to low frequencies by flooding our thoughts in fear / despair ect in order to keep control of the planet because it visibly escapes them.

#18 2021-07-22 07:59:48

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:

Thankyou Pymander for this post!
I've had a similar post running around in my head I wanted to share... you beat me to it smile

It's become increasingly clear to me that here in NZ there is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The unwaxed have been told in no uncertain terms we will be hunted down by our government.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/czJOwZkwjZkz/

I am trying very hard to imagine a future for myself that doesn't include me in a FEMA camp but am struggling to see how that's going to happen. It's not going to make any difference whether one is rural or city based. It's only a matter of time before they come for you (as this brave woman has pointed out)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/KlPCV8pT6CAq/

I remember Swaruu mentioning only a couple of places in the world we might be able to escape this. One of those places was Mongolia from memory! (you get the picture)

I know Gosia has a video coming up on what we should do. I hope it addresses these concerns!

So what are we to do?
If we don't take the papaya-shot we'll be shipped of to camps never to be released unless we submit. We will be treated badly, fed nano-infected GMO food, isolated from others and bathed in 5G radiation. It won't be any better than taking the shot!

I'm usually an upbeat guy but am seriously thinking suicide might be the only option as I don't do slavery very well!

I've heard Gosia say all options are on the table for the Taygetan's. We can only hope their rebellious and compassionate hearts lead to them to do something radical!

Things are getting really, really serious!
Some advice from our Taygetan friends is needed and also a heads up on what they see coming.

As a Kiwi I see this strange disconnect within New Zealand at the moment, it almost feels like the calm before the storm. Despite all the craziness of the world it doesn't readily reflect in NZ society. Things seem so "normal" its almost disorientating. I am not complaining, definitely not. It's just that sometimes it feels like the world I see on the internet is happening in a parallel universe or something. One part of me is waiting for it to catch up to NZ, another part hoping it never does.

I do appreciate being fortunate enough to be here within NZ at this point in human history. I do though feel this almost observer like "imposter syndrome" going on at the moment. So many peoples lives being turned upside down around the world. I see this all second hand but continue with a practical almost normal pre-covid like life experience.

If it does go bad, at-least I can never complain I was never warned. Us Kiwis are definitely getting ample time to investigate and prepare. I am just glad I am actually paying attention. This "normal" NZ lifestyle means most aren't willing to see beyond their everyday lives because they are not personally affected. Most people believe the official narrative and have no interest in any alternative ideas about what is going on. We haven't had any true adversary or outright evil draconian pressure placed over us. A double edge sword so to speak. If it does happen I hope people wake up quickly and resist.

#19 2021-07-22 08:42:06

Pymander

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

In a short space of time a number of us have admitted feeling anxious, worried, fearful (what ever word you want to use)

Feels like it's time for the Taygetan's to address this issue directly to help us navigate this difficult time.

We are feeling the heat down here!

I would greatly appreciate some guidance from above as well. I'm always hopeful, but, have a logical "realist" mindset as well. I see the writing on the wall regarding what's to come. It's going to be like something out of a horror movie. Probably worse. Swaruu's latest video was terrifying, not gonna lie. Regardless, I'm not gonna flee to the middle of the rainforest or wherever. Too many people I care about who live near me will have to endure the same things I do. Probably worse, since most of them are vaccinated, I'm sure.

The thing I'm most bothered by is the thought of having all these horrible things happen without some greater purpose. I don't want humanity to end up enslaved for another 2-3 centuries before they have another chance at taking back their freedoms. The time for this planet's liberation is now. I feel kind of like we are soldiers who willingly signed up for a mission that ended up being much harder than anticipated. We're on the ground asking for help (from the Federation) and they're not answering our calls.

#20 2021-07-22 09:09:46

DarkOwl

Dablin wrote:

As a Kiwi I see this strange disconnect within New Zealand at the moment, it almost feels like the calm before the storm. Despite all the craziness of the world it doesn't readily reflect in NZ society. Things seem so "normal" its almost disorientating. I am not complaining, definitely not. It's just that sometimes it feels like the world I see on the internet is happening in a parallel universe or something. One part of me is waiting for it to catch up to NZ, another part hoping it never does.

Firstly, greetings fellow Kiwi smile

I agree we've had it easy here in NZ.
And what do you make of Chris Hipkin's threats as posted in my first post here?
As far as door knocking goes, NZ is ahead of the curve (only the US has threatened it as well as far as I know).
First knock will be friendly and taking lists. Second knock won't be so friendly.

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security. We have hardcore criminals at the helm who are going to push it all the way! Thankfully NZers don't like being told what to do and that might save us.

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-07-22 10:00:22)

#21 2021-07-22 09:16:02

DarkOwl

Pymander wrote:

I see the writing on the wall regarding what's to come. It's going to be like something out of a horror movie. Probably worse. Swaruu's latest video was terrifying, not gonna lie.

I too am hopeful but also a realist.
I too am struggling to see how is this NOT going to be a horror movie ("nightmare level" as Yazhi would say).
We have a looming zombie apocalypse and a global fascist dictatorship that wants to jab us or lock us up.
I'm up for the challenge (is what I came for I guess) but I need some light at the end of the tunnel.

#22 2021-07-22 09:22:44

ro2778

I'm not advocating for suicide but... (haha)

There is a difference between suicide when you have released yourself from karma (attachments to beliefs) and suicide when you are spiritually unaware and remain attached to the reasons for experiencing that life. The vast majority of suicides on Earth fall into the latter category and sure, they go straight back. But, when you know you aren't attached to your beliefs and the restrictions on your life are intolerable and you'd rather go out on your terms, then there is no reason to replay that life. In the infinity of conscious experiences, that includes suicide after enlightenment. One could argue that ending an incarnation in an immortal body, is suicide. It sounds like that is the normal way to go out there.

Still, if it were me, I'd learn to sail or something. Or, who knows what adventures are awaiting you in a fema camp, maybe you will make new friends, band together and the great escape is on! There will be more of you after all! Or plan ways to bribe the guards. The human being is always the weakest link in the security of any system!

#23 2021-07-22 09:29:42

Dablin

DarkOwl wrote:
Dablin wrote:

Firstly, greetings fellow Kiwi smile

I agree we've had it easy here in NZ.
And what do you make of Chris Hipkin's threats as posted in the OP?
As far as door knocking goes, NZ is ahead of the curve (only the US has threatened it as well as far as I know).
First knock will be friendly and taking lists. Second knock won't be so friendly.

Don't be lulled into a false sense of security. We have hardcore criminals at the helm who are going to push it all the way! Thankfully NZers don't like being told what to do and that might save us.

Yeah mate I caught that. Personally if it came down to it they'd have to vaccinate me by force; short of that it isn't going to happen. I'll deal with whatever consequences come from either situation.

I am hoping you are right about the pushback from the people if it came down to it. We did go into the initial lockdown with very little fuss. Admittingly so did I, but I guess we were all still trying to figure things out back then.

#24 2021-07-22 10:05:12

DarkOwl

ro2778 wrote:

I'm not advocating for suicide but... (haha)

There is a difference between suicide when you have released yourself from karma (attachments to beliefs) and suicide when you are spiritually unaware and remain attached to the reasons for experiencing that life. The vast majority of suicides on Earth fall into the latter category and sure, they go straight back. But, when you know you aren't attached to your beliefs and the restrictions on your life are intolerable and you'd rather go out on your terms, then there is no reason to replay that life. In the infinity of conscious experiences, that includes suicide after enlightenment. One could argue that ending an incarnation in an immortal body, is suicide. It sounds like that is the normal way to go out there.

Still, if it were me, I'd learn to sail or something. Or, who knows what adventures are awaiting you in a fema camp, maybe you will make new friends, band together and the great escape is on! There will be more of you after all! Or plan ways to bribe the guards. The human being is always the weakest link in the security of any system!

That is my view of suicide as well. Couldn't have said it better.

As for FEMA camps, they would keep everyone isolated from one another. There will be zero chances of organising anything, making friends, even getting a hug. I'd much rather spend time in a regular jail than that!

#25 2021-07-22 10:23:36

Pymander

Brahman wrote:

can we get fake vaccination certificates?  I live in a country where there are very few vaccinated, most people do not want to be vaccinated and would protest against compulsory vaccination.  would use any fraud against vaccination. smile

It's a short term solution. Maybe it'll work in your country, but, over here they're about to roll out a digital passport for employers. No way to fake that as you have to be in their system.

Board footer