You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-22 04:08:39

HelHun

EXOPOLITICAL THINGS AND IDEAS

EXOPOLITICAL. More than a simple term we can use it to establish a more PRACTICAL understanding about the relationship between terrestrial and extraterrestrial (in all its variants)

The fact that this concept exists is a consequence of a fact: the interrelationship between both parties existed and will continue to exist, from now on I hope they will be without intermediaries distorting the truth (common construction on something), since it requires the redefinition of truth in each area. Redefinition that will bring to the surface the most authentic nature of what a terrestrial life means and its reality (without misrepresenting intermediaries)

Exopolitics with common objectives more or less agreed on issues, solutions, opinions and exchange of ideas, perspectives, culture, etc.

It can be ONE to ONE
TO A GROUP
FROM A GROUP TO A GROUP (could be from a council to a terrestrial work group) or groups (by topic, problem to be reviewed or area of knowledge in general)

Waking up in this sense will be to remove masks and costumes in order to build the game that it SHOULD BE. Free will in this sense cannot and should not be taken out of the way.

I open this POST so that whoever wants to, add their perspective in the face of contributions and exchanges in pursuit of a future for a better humanity and that reflects the true nature of extraterrestrial interrelationships inside and outside the planet. And that this awakening inevitably brings: remembering.

This post is in itself an idea, the difficulty of physical meeting is not an impediment to open bidirectional or multidirectional DEBATE ROOMS with the possibility of one day feedback. Some kind of holographic gathering.

One of the first points to be laid as a foundation is the return of humanity's stolen and hidden self-knowledge. That is the self-sustaining reality that we should have, our own, the one won by our ancestors themselves, who surely contributed it to increase and support what we should BE TODAY.
Good foundations are like good soil for new seeds and fruits ...

Good foundations are like good soil for new seeds and fruits ...

I think so, what do you think?

#2 2021-07-23 00:59:10

Re: EXOPOLITICAL THINGS AND IDEAS

I love the idea! And I had a thought as I was reading this. If it is true that we have been our own ancestors sometimes. Then the foundations of knowledge were built and added to many times by ourselves. Which makes the theft of this knowledge even worse, in my opinion.

And I agree to the importance of this as a foundation. If we are to make informed decisions in the future we need this information.

Really great post! Thank you!

#3 2021-07-23 16:30:58

HelHun

Artifex Fulguris wrote:

Thanks!
I am excited to see that you draw your own and deep thought, from your genuine being.
To that I appeal and convene from here, without a flag, without a shirt or cap or under an institution or group and external influence, without wanting to sell something and without the need to convince anyone. Directly from your own interior. I am the grateful one now!

I wish that more like you discover it and write something extracted from its authentic interior with the desire to add. Thanks!

#4 2021-07-23 18:08:49

My first post yes, but thought it appropriate to post here since this all ties together. Having spent the last month going over the transcripts and videos of Malgosia and the team it resonates, and while fantastic, we all must trust our inner guidance. Thanks for allowing the forum to exist and for continuing to spread the message of the last skeleton crew to Earth-based citizens.

@HelHun As Swaruu recently mentioned the MSM and MSAM are always working to gain infiltration into groups to earn their confidence and report back to their handlers. In dealing with outside ET agencies we are witnessing an over-simplification of the Milky Way Galaxy body politic. We envision it as a central gathering of hundreds of thousands of species. There is no Earth speaker, and no Federation speaker or leader as we have "presidential (cabal appointed appointees) characters."

What is the solution? Telepathy can be hijacked by terrestrial technology and advanced AI so establishing a secure comm line with any outside agency is imperative. But as we are limited by constant EM wave bombardment, a toxic environment, a world of distractions, this makes it difficult to establish a local Earth based Group Mind Council. But not impossible.

@Ymarsakar - A good idea and originally Courtney Brown did have a program to add ambassadorships to his local exploration. Salla still trusts Goode and trusts Danaan, so is he a cog in a contrived dis-info-closure movement? As is Dr. St(r)e(ptile)hen Greer? Having followed Courtney and Prudence Calabrese since Art Bell and having worked with several RV groups over the last 20 years, some of these RV groups feel the information being fed to Brown and his viewers is fantastical in much the same way Goode's "experiences" with the Sphere Being Alliance are being reported. Not sure how their information is being co-opted or manipulated, but something has felt "off" in Farsight storytelling over the last 1.5 years. Some of the things Courtney says resonate and others ring sour. If the Taygetian line is that GFW has said "Abandon all hope, for Earth be lost mateys," and C. Brown is presenting them as liberators of Earth along with another non-GFW aligned DOMAIN, that sounds like another fake salvation trope.

What do? Begin to familiarize yourself with local laws, customs and maritime law as it relates to your city, state, province, or county. Learn those rights and create flash cards so that when approached by local appointed figures you can stand tall. Most court systems will still abide by the astutely aware citizen presenting their case via maritime guidelines.

More to follow.

A Temporal Agent (in mind)

#5 2021-07-23 18:35:41

HelHun

@Temporal_Agency

I agree with you and I appreciate you expressing it.
I firmly believe that the moment of maturity and certainty must come (the earlier the better), in which we wake up to the fact that WE DO NOT NEED INTERMEDIARIES TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES AND CREATE OUR OWN INNER REALITY IN OUR MIND and share it freely with those who have to resonate and so on again (like a virus).

And outside they listen and read if you hope so. But this is already holographic, free as far as each one decides or can keep it that way. In fact the Internet is even scaling and that for me means that if you pour your thought and intention from your most authentic BEING, YOU CAN MANIFEST IT!

THANK YOU for joining this gathering and sharing this vivifying soup, you are VERY IMPORTANT and everyone counts.

Last edited by HelHun (2021-07-23 18:42:16)

#6 2021-07-23 19:58:24

Robert369

Temporal_Agency wrote:

What is the solution? Telepathy can be hijacked by terrestrial technology and advanced AI so establishing a secure comm line with any outside agency is imperative. But as we are limited by constant EM wave bombardment, a toxic environment, a world of distractions, this makes it difficult to establish a local Earth based Group Mind Council. But not impossible.

Emotional discernment is the solution, as that allows you to "simply know" the truth, e.g. if the origin/source of whatever information is what you intend it to be. This requires a sufficiently high frequency - which alone already makes you quite immune against hijackings - and a bit of training.

There are already several such "Mind Groups" being successfully formed by individuals who have understood and achieved this.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-23 19:59:23)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-07-23 21:04:04

Ymarsakar
Banned

Temporal, courtney is interpreting the information same as any human.

Better to analyze the raw feed data.

I have my own ways to pierce the veil but for something more repeatable, this is cutting edge research. https://youtu.be/FWGGLYvRIoc

Right now confusion over who is who is causing dissension. A lie or truth detector is sorely needed. Hence, manifested one.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#8 2021-07-23 21:35:40

From what I saw, Farsight was trying to appeal humanity's case to them, without knowing much about them. A bit naive, but he is sharp and his heart is in the right place. He doesn't know what he doesn't know, but I appreciate the integrity of his work. I left a warning comment about the federation on his latest video involving them. What people choose to do with that or whether to believe me is their free will. I've done it on one of EA's latest videos as well. If people do not like it or see it is trolling, they are free to, but I am simply presenting an alternative viewpoint.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-08-29 12:25:36

HelHun

We have the need to redefine this as a starting point for what is emerging under the mud, in all areas we have to take the trouble to redefine everything.

Until the school dictionary has been in decline, those that are sold today to children and young people have never before been so confusing and mediocre!

We can start from what concerns us here by saying that we need a good first step: EXOEDUCATION (I just invented the term), so as a specialized area to take seriously and practice good customs in this and include protocols of each race, in addition to good manners and manners in what I am going to call EXODIPLOMACY as the real discipline that specializes in the study, cordial and positive treatment among others, given between a terrestrial and an extraterrestrial, race or culture outside the planet (I just created it now)

And for me personally, the objective of this is to put a term in transition, because the real objective is to remove the part of EXO one day that surely we will not see. But it is my film and I write it as I want, I hope you will add more to this.

Although EXODIPLOMACY as a term will last longer because it is a function of:
1 The understanding that under the name of humanity multiple races and cultures are interacting right now and although we are today mostly ignorant of this fact, it is fundamental to start from this base and self-knowledge goes hand in hand with the knowledge of one's own race previous / s.
2: EXODIPLOMACY EXTERIOR that will be applicable to situation, race and the holographic and spiritual understanding of the subject with a view to a bearable treatment and as positively as possible for both parties (terrestrial and extraterrestrial)

Last edited by HelHun (2021-08-29 12:51:45)

Board footer