You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-22 16:06:26

Robert369

Re: What will be the fate of the Starseeds should things get really bad?

Ymarsakar wrote:

So for you to ask me what I will do if the world does something to me... does not even compute in my realm. Because in my realm, I am the one doing it to them. Not the other way around.

Gotta agree with much of what you wrote in your above posts in this thread, and it goes along my saying of "We are god-creators in our very own universe" - which equals Yazhi's words of "There is only you". It is important to understand that we only "play together" with others due to agreements of desiring to overlap our personal universe with theirs for the gaming experience - and if we become conscious of this fact, we can control the participants and events in it to our liking.

This means that if we retract ourselves from all the initial collective agreements that we seemingly are born into, we can then define ourself and our own universe at will, which being incarnated on this planet obviously firstly applies to the Earth environment.

This being said, after living in one of the most oppressed, toxic and radiated countries on our planet, I at some point decided that "enough is enough" and started to redefine both myself and the life I wish to have (and you don't need to know "how to get there" as the universe will make it happen), and it became true over very few years. Now I am living in nature and relative independence, without being affected by any of the Covid madness, making contacts with others that I chose.

Being god-creators, we have no limits. Unless we manifest them.

Understanding this is especially important for those who live in fear, because by that they manifest exactly that undesirable outcome for them. Hence I advise to visualize a positive alternative and mentally stick to that, knowing by heart that the universe (yours!) will make it happen somehow. And no, don't even bother to try to find a path to that goal, there's no need for such because the universe for sure will find solutions beyond your current problem based thinking.

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-22 19:30:46)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2021-07-22 16:11:52

charliebelle

DarkOwl wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

I dont know! Im in nightmare about it too

A virtual hug to you sister, from one starseed to another.
At least we are in this nightmare together I guess :-/

Hugs as well smile I had to step away a bit to raise my vibration again. No more nightmare but this whole conversation has me in a weird space. Processing. I hope you are feeling more in your power as well today.

#28 2021-07-22 19:06:42

Jules77

Hi All,

I don’t want to be Debbie Downer here but the concern goes beyond just getting the jab.  If the vaccines will lead to a decline in brain function with Alzheimer’s type presentation and eventual parasitic entity takeover what kind of results are we going to see?  The location, number, and size of brain injuries are going to determine how a person’s thinking and motor skills are affected.  Vascular dementia (associated with blood clots and strokes) will present more with impaired judgment and ability to plan and make decisions as opposed to memory loss.  And those with pre-existing conditions that affect the brain such as Parkinson’s disease and ALS are more susceptible to developing dementia so we may see changes in those populations first.  From my experience those that tend to have more dangerous type of behavior were dual diagnosed with mental  health and/or addiction issues accompanying their dementia.  Those with the most extreme behavior were typically patients with a diagnosis of schizophrenia and some type of dementia.   That being said we may see an increase in violence, crime, and other related incidents (Swaruu said the process was already happening).  It seems there are more incidents of shootings and other crime here in the U.S. but the media is so unreliable and some of it is manufactured for the looming gun grab.  So it is hard to know what to believe.  I am hoping the new video coming out will have some useful suggestions (and the video topics have likely had a relevance and timing aspect).  However, to Robert’s point I think it is important to focus on the positive since it is nothing I don’t think we can’t handle or we wouldn’t have agreed to come (and someone more appropriate would have been asked).

Last edited by Jules77 (2021-07-23 02:11:37)

#29 2021-07-22 19:27:13

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

Understanding this is especially important for those who live in fear, because by that they manifest exactly that undesirable outcome for them. Hence I advise to visualize a positive alternative and mentally stick to that, knowing by heart that the universe (yours!) will make it happen somehow. And no, don't even bother to try to find path to that goal, there's no need for such because the universe for sure will find solutions beyond your current problem based thinking.

Thankyou Robert for your wise words here!
I have taken them to heart smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#30 2021-07-22 19:29:51

DarkOwl

charliebelle wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
charliebelle wrote:

I dont know! Im in nightmare about it too

A virtual hug to you sister, from one starseed to another.
At least we are in this nightmare together I guess :-/

Hugs as well smile I had to step away a bit to raise my vibration again. No more nightmare but this whole conversation has me in a weird space. Processing. I hope you are feeling more in your power as well today.

Yes, feeling better today smile
I didn't want to black-pill everyone but I think it's important to express our fears here and to help each other through them.
Everyone has been awesome!
Hugs to all <3

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#31 2021-07-22 19:32:41

DarkOwl

Brahman wrote:

in our country someone from the system can be bribed. Lol
We have many old prophecies that our country will be like paradise, while other countries will be in a terrible dictatorship, and these are the years until 2025.

Yes, here in the west we have the wrong kind of corruption LOL
Can I assume you live in India? If so, I like the sound of your prophecy. I've been to India twice and it's my favourite country. I would move there in a heartbeat if it became a freedom zone!!

#32 2021-07-22 19:59:12

DarkOwl

This popped up yesterday which seemed highly synchronistic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSW5azFDuC0

#33 2021-07-22 23:00:57

Pymander

charliebelle wrote:

When I brought up "death being the only way out," I did not mean through suicide. I meant it more in the sense of asking if there are any alternatives we might be presented with to get off the planet should things get really bad. From what the Taygetans have told us, chances are our true selves are inside of an immersion pod and we are pretending to be a human. That or we come from Source.

I'm not sure if I want to experience the Holocaust 2.0 if things get to that level, which does seems plausible. Maybe someone could just unplug the pod and wake us up, lol. At the same time, part of me wants to stick around to see how this all goes down and help until my last breath. I know this life is very hard but I also know a certain aspect of me wanted that challenge.

However, I do wish some of the aspects of the so-called "Ascension" could be true. That the only way to move forward with the Earth is through a seperation of those who desire to experience the NWO and the same vs those who want to elevate their consciousness and move on to the "New Earth."

#34 2021-07-23 07:04:50

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

However, I do wish some of the aspects of the so-called "Ascension" could be true. That the only way to move forward with the Earth is through a seperation of those who desire to experience the NWO and the same vs those who want to elevate their consciousness and move on to the "New Earth."

Much of the ascension information on the internet is true, except that it is not collective but on a personal basis only, and thus without a "global event": The even is yourself having taken all the steps of personal development, e.g. firstly away from anything that constantly kills you (toxins, radiation, stress, behavior/thinking patterns aka shadow work) and then in connecting to your Higher Self and by that activating your full potential further and further.

And while this path obviously is natural for direct Source incarnates, I am not sure how much of this can be achieved for immersion pod users, but my take is that in theory it even is possible that the immersion could spiritually outgrow the original which is in an immersion pod.

All this obviously is possible while using the current body - in fact, without I don't see it to work at all -, hence the talk (or rather mass programming) of needing to leave back the body (to then incarnate elsewhere due to a different frequency match) is just another piece of cabalistic new-age disinformation which makes sure that people who are too far developed will leave the 3D Matrix rather than mess it up from within. Which is exactly why many Starseeds at this time have incarnated for: There's no "moving on to a New Earth" (except indirectly via timeline choices) but changing this Earth to become the new one, aka ending the 3D Matrix.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#35 2021-07-23 08:12:57

DarkOwl

Brahman wrote:

I like India and their knowledge, but I'm not from there.  I am a "white man" big_smile from the poorest and most corrupt country in the European Union.  It is located in Eastern Europe by the Black Sea, it is called Bulgaria.

Ah... your name Brahman fooled me haha
I love how this thread is drawing out where everyone is from and what their respective situations are.
Sounds like the average Bulgarian is quite awake. What happens when you go through communism I guess. Let us know if you secure a freedom zone for us won't you smile

#36 2021-07-23 16:25:37

Tyndlar

I remember a “dream” before this all started, I was on a ship and I have very real dreams, but this just felt like I’d woken up. I looked out of the window of the star ship and I could see other star ships moving off into the distance.

I pressed my hand up against the window and so many thoughts were going through my head, about reality, about where I was, what this all meant and I thought…. It was quite overwhelming trying to come to terms with how I was there, in this seemingly empty part of the ship (though I was just drawn to the large window and completely focused on looking outside for ages in amazement so there could have been more).

Then I felt like I needed to make a decision… I felt like I could stay there, like never wake up in my body on earth, and go with the other star ships, I wanted to stay on the ship and leave Earth…. But then I felt the pain of leaving my partner behind and how it would hurt them if it meant by body would die back there… I had no one to ask about that… so I decided to stay on Earth and after that I woke back up in my bed.

Then all this horrible pandemic started fully and I kind of wish I could just have that “dream” again and leave on that ship. Though I’d want to take my partner with me, the painful thing is I may not be able to and it would kill them.

I may make a decision to leave this planet if I have that experience again.

It’s nice to be able to wake up from a nightmare at will, but Earth is way harder to wake up from than a normal nightmare! Though it is still a one I created for myself.

There is the thing that we are all one being, that this is a dream, we are not victims we create the reality we live in, we’ve separated and we need to come together.

All star seeds need to focus on talking about positive outcomes, say it will happen, think the good outcome will happen, write it down what positive outcome you want and focus all of your energy, your emotions, visualise that good outcome! You have to do it or all we are going to get is what we doom our minds to always… we think too often about the negative outcome and it seems more addictive to imaging the bad things happening to us rather than the good things for the future, please we need to stop doing that… we need to change those bad habits and make the difference.

We are powerful enough to create this world, we are powerful enough to get out of that, there is no danger, we created the monsters under the bed… be strong and don’t let anything pull you down.

Be careful what you wish for also.
Don’t fear, you have nothing to fear… everything will be ok in the end but we are need to start changing our thoughts to influence everything now, and we need to do it right now!

Please look inside yourself and change those thoughts to positive future outcomes. It may be hard but if we all do it often enough it will come natural.

There is another experience I’ve had with this, the more you try to be positive, the more the “matrix” seems to throw bad things at you, this just is trying to distract you, don’t let it, it’s just the same as your ego trying to go back to the negative thought pattern and distract you like when you meditate!

Now let’s do this… we all need to be in this together. Make this world a utopia

#37 2021-07-23 16:42:06

Vega

I know this will sound like a cliche but the key is shadow work and inner work, and facing the fears that these things bring up and to keep working on our self-empowerment. Once we do enough shadow work, inner work, once we face enough of our fears, once we become empowered enough, then there comes a time when we reach a tipping point and all this not only doesn't affect us negatively anymore, but we are able to use the negative things and energies too as a fuel for our dreams and our vision. Instead of them being an obstacle to our dreams and our vision. We become unstoppable and a big problem for all those agendas.

I think that the FEMA camps is a worst case scenario but nonetheless we need to face all these challenging situations and potential worst case scenarios with strength, courage and bravery. They are like dark nights of the soul and once we go through them we come out of them stronger and having healed some things that needed healing. Every time I am faced with situations and potential worst case scenarios like these, both in my personal life and in our collective, they end up being a catalyst for me to do some of my most important breakthroughs in my ascension journey, once I eventually find the strength and courage to face them.

And we need to keep in mind that this is one of the hardest places in the galaxy to incarnate in. So we need to not be too hard on ourself, and show kindness and compassion to ourself during these challenging situations. And unconditionally forgive ourself for our defeats and when we get sucked into victim mentality or any other low vibrational behavior. And unconditionally forgiving our low vibrational, dark, regressive behaviors, and unconditionally accepting our darkest, regressive, low vibrationals parts opens the way for being able to unconditionally love all of ourself.

Once we do enough shadow work and inner work we reach a point where we are able to love ourself unconditionally. And that is a tipping point, a game changer. Cause the way the darkness around us and the darkness of other people affects us, is by triggering our own darkness. And if we are able to accept our dark parts unconditionally as they are and if are able to not judge ourself then we are able to love our dark parts too unconditionally, then they can't be used against us anymore by the forces that want to stop us.

And also the good news is this bleak harsh hellish reality is contained here inside the van allen belts. And outside the van allen etheric fence it is still not perfect but compared to this it is heaven. The bad news is that we are currently inside it, and it is up to us to change it from the inside, with the federation not allowing much help because of the holy Prime Directive and for other reasons. But as Aneeka once said the starseeds that enter here from 5D or higher densities, are not nobody, we are elite corps, special forces. So we got what it takes to be able to handle this and even win this against all odds in impossible conditions. But we have to face our own fears and do enough of our inner work.

I am not posting using the name Vega anymore, my new forum account is Jupiter.

#38 2021-07-23 16:49:49

Vega

And here is some relevant guidance from Yazhi:
We Are the Key - Yázhi Swaruu (Extraterrestrial Communication)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/we-are-t … munication
(bold emphasis mine)

"[...] Gosia: And Yazhi, why do you think people should know all those negative Cabal´s plans we have been sharing? Doesn´t it make it happen more? I know we talked about it, but people do ask, and I tell them: we need to know as it fires you up and makes you fight. But doesn´t it cements that reality more?

Yazhi: Some things may be said some must not! Manifestation isn't so simple in 3D as to derail everything with a little fear. It is what it is, and they better get off their rear ends and do something about it all. People must not look for a savior. They must learn to save themselves! That's the only way out! Stop whining and do something! Even if it is offering true information to their old auntie. Offering as most do not even care. Humans are falling over and over in a tirade: Villain, Victim, Savior. And that mentality got them all into this.

They must also save their personal little world. And if they feel they cannot contribute to the whole they must concentrate on themselves, on their family and friends. Taking care of themselves, their savings, money, jobs, health, and loved ones including pets.

Saving their little world saves the collective world. <---<---

Again: Saving their little world saves the collective world. <---<---

And I want them to know something. What I do want them to know is that in every timeline I have seen, including the bad ones, taking more time in them of course, the Cabal is stopped by humanity and it is finally defeated <---<---

But... and a BIG but... The Cabal is always defeated... but at an enormous human cost <---<--- Huge human cost is lives, and suffering of the entire human race.

How much? That depends on the humans and on the humans alone. How much cost in lives and suffering are they willing to withstand and pay before they finally get themselves to work to stop the regressive ones.

Mark my words: The Cabal and the regressive are always stopped. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later. But humanity pays a dear enormous price in lives and suffering. And it is up to them how much is necessary in their timeline. Broken Shoes is not powerless. Little things bring about big changes.

Things happen differently in different timelines, the question is what do you want to see, what do they all want to see, and what does each one of them want to see and more important, to live!? That's not up to Yazhí! Yazhi can go to Erra and live happily ever after. But I like to fight! And fighting is not only guns and swords! You know that! I fight with Mind and Consciousness and weaponized Time.

You asked the other day if I think it´s worth to keep fighting. I think you should pursue what is meaningful to you. Meaningful overrides happiness, especially when you look back at your life further on. And why does meaningful override happiness when looking back at life further on? Because meaningful things contain happiness. Why stop at happiness, empty, fragile?

So, fight or not fight, is up to you and how you see things. Personally, I see no meaning in just moving away, retracting to another planet now. As I have that any way! But I simply could not live with myself if I don't give and fight as best I can. If there ever was a time to fight, it is this time! [...]"

#39 2021-07-23 16:51:41

Vega

Some more guidance from Yazhi:
Pleiadian Communication: Why Awakened Common People have Power and Responsibility - Yázhí Swaruu
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/pleiadia … zhi-swaruu
(bold emphasis mine)

"[...] Gosia: What exactly can a Broken Shoes do now?

Yazhi: Seemingly small things create large shock waves, big things and events are only the result of the accumulation of multiple small waves that go adding up together. As long as they have the same frequency, definition of harmonics of a frequency. No action is too small, that is a limited concept pertaining to 3D programming. <- <-

Anything they can do. Whatever, no matter how small the action is. It is adding up. It also defines who they are, defines their souls. What to do will depend on each person. And they must take responsibility for the decision of what to do and how much to do.

An example, a man who defines himself as rude but who cannot at that moment help being this way may decide to go without a mask and confront the people who demand that he wears it. Because he can do that, it's in him.

But another person, let's say a doctor, who writes and writes documents that are later published and she knows that she helps a lot this way, but she can't handle the confrontation, she doesn't like it, she doesn't handle it well. She can allow herself to wear a mask to enter a store without being confronted. Each one must decide what they can and cannot do. And forgive themselves for what they can't. <--- <---

No one can save the Earth, nor the society with the exception of Broken Shoes <--- <--- There will be no help from Galactic Federations, or from white hats, or olive green hats... Broken Shoes will have to do the job. One does not drown by falling into the river, but by staying in it. Ancient saying from India. <--- <--- Broken Shoes is everything. The key. [...]"

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-23 16:59:13)

#40 2021-07-23 16:58:13

Vega

And here is some relevant guidance from Swaruu of Erra (aka Swaruu 9):
FOCUS: NOW OR NEVER (Swaruu D´Jedi - Taygeta, Pleiades)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/focu … a-pleiades
(bold emphasis mine)

"[...]  Do not look for leaders like before, only for inspiration if you wish. Take control of your lives with responsibility. You must now take courage, take on your responsibility as creators that you are. It is time to grow. Take responsibility for yourselves, for your world. It is YOUR world. It is time to grow up and no longer be children. You must be very clear about what you want and focuse on working towards it. And here work, I mean think. Not necessarily doing something that involves physical action.

Something else happens there. Remember the dominant frequency principle. It is where a stronger frequency or wave will dominate over the less strong ones making them more of the same. So a person somewhere like in Ohio, USA, is suffocated, by those waves, by that collective alternate reality in which he is immersed. You will need to connect more with positive, hopeful people and pay less attention to what is outside, even if there is shooting outside your window. It is the time when he must be the strongest he has ever been, and this goes for many other souls or people in his state or condition.

That's what he went to Earth for. To be an antenna. And antenna he is.

Gosia: But then as high as your frequency can be, can you still be suffocated? Will those other stronger frequencies dominate you if they are more? Even if you are an antenna?

Swaruu: IF YOU LET IT. But you can be stronger than what is outside. Than the dominant frequency. Like the toroid of a ship that keeps it in 5D even inside the 3D soup. Is the same. You CAN be stronger. So you must be strong and create your own little bubble, inside your home or within yourself. You must focus on yourself, your own frequency, on what you want for yourself and the collective. You will have to face your fears. See what is going on outside and know that in spite of everything you will be fine. Not to ignore it, but to transcend and integrate the evil that you see ... And transform it into a clear focus to know what you clearly want.

fear paralyzes ... and only focuses the creative and manifestative potential towards the negative. Don't be an ostrich. Be a Jedi. Even if you feel alone. Even if you perceive yourself to be.

This is not the time for humanity to disperse. And not the time for the humanity to enter a state of victimism. Let it be understood that only with what you think, having clarity about what you want, you unite with others who wants the same, and you change reality towards something positive. The feeling of helplessness, that they can't do anything, is just an illusion. It is true that your external actions affect everyone. What you do with your hands or sharing ideas. But what you are thinking affects much more and it is what truly changes and shapes reality. You have been there many times before, during other incarnations, but your essence, your being, your self, is the same. Remember that you have fought many battles before. You are strong. This time the battle is fought more than anything with consciousness. With thought. [...]"

Last edited by Vega (2021-07-23 17:01:22)

#41 2021-07-23 17:23:29

Vega

Another relevant quote from Yazhi:
Federation and Earth Problems - Humans are the Key (Group Chat with Yazhi-Extraterrestrial Contact)
https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/fede … al-contact
(bold emphasis mine)

Estel·la: But in this case, where friction is stifling and everything possible is already done to transmit that information... What else can be done? Or all we have left is just wait?

Yazhi: You already do everything you can do and by decision of each one of you, you will continue to do it. Accept your limitation, it is what you can do and no more. If you begin to "sacrifice" yourself to "help humanity" you will only end up feeding the problem with your own suffering.

Accept what you can do and accept what you cannot do equally. Understand that it is not your responsibility to solve the problem even though you are the last hope, because you are not alone, there are more people out there working toward the same goal, it will not be very obvious, but there they are.

In other words, you have the right to be happy and have a life, and not give yourselves bitterly to the cause. We can only do what we can, wait and watch. It is not your responsibility to carry the world on your shoulders, nor ours.

#42 2021-07-23 18:18:31

Tyndlar

I remember from a child, I remember how I felt and right now it’s like light bulbs going off… I’ve seen these videos of Yazhi Swaruu saying this, but it clicks now… feeling helpless when coming into this world, feeling like I was thrown here, I wasn’t, we weren’t, it’s just that we couldn’t turn back, we had to come here even if we felt hurt coming here, we knew we had no choice but to help.

We will come together, we will accept ourselves and we will kick ass!

Don’t let the wolves knock at your door and scare you, know where you come from, have your feet imbedded in the ground and don’t fear! We march on! So we can eventually go home and breath a sigh of relief and a job well done finally.

#43 2021-07-23 19:54:06

Robert369

Ymarsakar wrote:

The starseeds and broken shoes out to raise up humanity from the pits of despair, were promised by elder cousins that there would be reibforcemebts. That victory was inevitable so long as they tried.

This somehow resulted in creating an interesting rephrase in me:

Time for us Starseeds to get out of our broken shoes, as they no longer serve us, and instead put on a shiny new pair that doesn't disconnect our feet from the ground (one of the reasons why people lack energy, etc.) or simply walk barefoot aka pure and unhindered (both for real and energetically).

For those who are unaware of it: Walking barefoot transfers beneficial electrons and frequencies from Gaia to our body, and all the rubber/plastic based shows intend to interrupt this. Use leather or other natural soles and try to walk barefoot as much as you can - you will notice the health and energy difference after a few times !

Last edited by Robert369 (2021-07-23 19:55:53)

#44 2021-07-23 20:23:36

Tyndlar

We will be marching in London all together for freedom tomorrow the 24th, I will be sending mass white light healing to everyone, connect with everyone. Something tells me that tomorrow will be big, a change or a mass energy will be there. More wake up.

#45 2021-07-23 21:12:39

DarkOwl

Thankyou so much Vega for posting Yazhi's words of wisdom! They seem so much more real now! I plan to print those transcripts out and keep them close <3

I'm off to protest myself today. I have also felt the energy shifting since my original post of doom and gloom LOL.

I'm so grateful to be a part of this community. There are truly some stellar individuals here (pun intended haha)

Much love to you all on this auspicious day <3

#46 2021-07-23 21:19:15

Tyndlar

I watch the videos that the gov are putting up, of people on oxygen and saying “I should have taken the papaya”  etc and now trying another tactic of reverse psychology.

The truth is, those people talk with ease, they don’t have symptoms you see with COPD or emphysema or pneumonia, people who need that oxygen have those symptoms, hard to talk, out of breath trying to speak, find it hard to do anything. They all looking healthy and speaking fine…

We all will March and we all will come together and the energy is so high now, this is a good time.

#47 2021-07-24 11:08:13

07wideeyes

OK. I check out for a couple of days with gut-renching migraine (the body is a vicious mistress when it comes to allowing the energies to get out of balance). I return to life outside the bedroom to find a masterclass in collective shadow work. Read this topic from beginning to end, and that's what it is.

I live in the Highlands of Scotland, arguably the compliance capital of the universe. All those images from the movies of the Highlander as this courageous, fierce, rebellious, independent character turn out to be completely false, at least in modern times. He is typically timid, obedient, and carries a strong sense of disempowering victimhood. Bowing his head, adopting a cowering posture, and masking up every time he approaches a supermarket.

I recently visited England, where things seemed a little better. The non-white-indigenous communities seemed less compliant: black, various Muslim, eastern European. People less trusting of 'authorities'. The exception was Manchester Chinatown, which is a true mask fest (don't laugh, Dark Owl).

When the convid lie first appeared, I soon realised that I had to relax somewhat my rather hermit-like ways, and search out other kindred spirits. It was a matter of self-preservation. Even here, though a small minority, there is a goodly number, and this has been a personal bonus.

As far as the 'knock-on-the-door-Fema-camp' scenario goes, I wonder whether it's something that has been deliberately dropped into the mix by the dark ones to try and get at the hard core non-convidistas. 'Look what's coming. Resistance is futile. Might as well roll up your arm and get your papaya shot now, before things get very dark and dirty.' As such, it's a pretty good effort. It put me in Room 101 for a while. Then I realised it was an effort to put me into fear, and the shadow work kicked in. Accept, confront, integrate, then get on with your life.

I don't personally feel any concentration camp or similar horror scenario at the end of this life of mine. It just doesn't feel where I'm headed; that's all I can say. I'm still learning, but I increasingly go with the spirit of what Ymarsakar and Robert369 have written on this thread. We manifest our own reality, and that's far far truer than most people consider possible. Our task  is to learn how to maximise that power of manifestation, then really kick-ass. That's what I'm up for at the moment. Vega, thank you for collating the quotes from Yazhi and Swaruu, they say a lot. I think there are some fantastic things going on at this forum right now, thanks everybody.

#48 2021-07-24 15:18:11

I’ve been receiving high energy downloads for two weeks and been feeling totally exhausted. I can feel that it’s turning into empowerment like never before. Just about time, I might say. The light will prevail.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#49 2021-07-24 18:14:35

Really similar experience for me. I felt drained and irritable for last few weeks. I just now had a breakthrough in understanding related to certain issues in my life and how to better approach them, and some visualizations and synchronicities clicked. Basically internal alchemy in action. Sometimes demanding yourself to solve problems with discipline doesn't work when you feel so drained, but then just give the subconscious time to work on it and pray, and when you least expect it a download can happen and it just clicks.

Still a lot of work to do, but today seems kinda different, like there might really be hope on the horizon.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2021-07-24 18:15:40)

righteously indignant

#50 2021-07-25 00:17:48

DarkOwl

I did laugh 07wideeyes... out loud LOL.

Yes, I too am feeling a shift (this thread has definitely helped!)
I was out with a group holding signs up at a busy road yesterday for the Worldwide Freedom Rally. The beeping of support from cars was almost continuous! We were all overwhelmed by just how many agreed with us!

There are some great videos coming out of huge rallies around the world. Australia in particular impressed me as both Sydney and Melbourne are in full lockdown but people came out regardless. Here's a short vid covering that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzxv5e3hzrc

Board footer