You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-10 11:09:03

Sophie

The truth about viruses

There are no viruses but I mean that viruses themselves are not what you are told they are. The virus is part of the natural mechanisms of cells. People get sick from other factors. The way they tell you, there is no virus. Turns out it's like gravity ... they have it all backwards. If they find "viruses" then that's why they got sick. They don't see that the "virus" is there because they got sick, not because it was what made the person sick in the first place.

The virus or viruses are part of the communication mechanisms between cells, they contain genetic material in a protein capsule and they have receptors on top that bind to the following cells. Cells produce it, especially dying cells, to alarm other cells that there is high toxicity in the environment and so that they all enter a state of conservation of life, therefore a person in that state will enter that mode and that removes all the energy from the body creating discomfort. So a cell that receives a toxic signal for whatever reason triggers the alarm by excreting what human science calls "virus." To alert others.

If the toxicity is greater than a certain range, then many cells will secrete what they call virus, which is also a cellular mechanism for excreting or getting rid of internal toxicity. So a person with, let's say, flu, gets like this because of an energy collapse caused mostly by prolonged stress, so their body goes into shock, and other opportunistic organisms take advantage of a weak immune system, I mean bacteria, staph, candid, and so on, which were previously in a state of balance with the body. This extra toxicity causes the excretion of this cellular exosubstance that humans call "viruses".

As I said it has two main functions. A.- Give the alarm to other cells, also passing genetic information on the nature of the alarm. B.- Excrete the accumulated toxicity inside to try to survive.

So if a cell enters a state of toxicity, like a person's throat cell because they have been breathing cold air for a long time in a state of prolonged stress, then the bacteria in the throat are thrown out of balance by the stimulus of cold and the suppressed or weak immune system. And the cells in the throat will start to secrete what humans call the flu virus. It is the effect of a problem, not the cause, they have it backwards.

A virus is nothing more than an alarm signal with information about what is happening or why the alarm is occurring. It is not something external. It is a natural process of the body and cells and a critical part of the immune system. They cannot make anti-viral drugs or vaccines. That is a joke. And this alarm signal will not affect an individual who is not under the circumstances that the genetic material of the exo-gene carries.

- Swaruu of Era

(taken from transcript of interview)

#2 2020-09-10 19:57:44

Nekelu03

Re: The truth about viruses

Thank you, much Love!

#3 2020-09-11 11:25:20

billion galactic thanks Sophie for posting. cosmic agency video information transmissions are superior to all on earth.

#4 2020-09-19 05:52:54

ŁuℓสStสr❥

THANKS! LOVE

#5 2020-09-22 04:52:00

Pymander

Did she clarify what can cause the effects of what we call viruses?... such as say Ebola or HIV? If it's not a virus causing those infections, what is causing them and allowing them to transfer from person to person?

#6 2020-10-04 14:34:48

Palladian

The theory of viruses actually being exosomes is already in the scientific community. I would write more about it but Dr Andrew Kaufman explains it better than I can:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA6IrqfkGT0

Hope that helps :-)

#7 2021-07-24 13:46:48

Edith_S

A similar description of the mechanism  generating  extra cellular secretions and the transformations taking place in the organism was described as Cell Danger Response:

https://naviauxlab.ucsd.edu/wp-content/ … sponse.pdf

Quite interesting

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#8 2021-07-24 16:13:51

That is an interesting theory, and it makes sense. Perhaps you are right. I always saw viruses as something unnatural that shouldn't exists, like sabotage nano tech weapons placed on Earth to control our population, make us miserable and fearful of full contact with each other and the world around us. Normal, healthy unconquered planets should not have this many mechanisms for disease and death.

righteously indignant

#9 2021-07-24 17:52:01

Ymarsakar
Banned

Swaruu s analysis was the same as mine in 2017 when exposed to a flat earth researcher sophia small storm i think. She redid the research around viruses and i was able to verify her conclusions.

Viruses are not out to harm us. Except those made by mankind.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#10 2021-07-24 18:04:54

Ymarsakar wrote:

Swaruu s analysis was the same as mine in 2017 when exposed to a flat earth researcher sophia small storm i think. She redid the research around viruses and i was able to verify her conclusions.

Viruses are not out to harm us. Except those made by mankind.

That resonates. What I was picking up was the fact that they can be and are weaponized by dark state humans and malevolent ET's, so my first theory(was just a theory not really a solid conclusion) was that they are completely unnatural.

These other explanations are more complete and have information I did not. Thanks for sharing, OP and others.

righteously indignant

#11 2021-07-24 22:12:08

Ymarsakar
Banned

One of the things already in our tech world is that nano batteries use viruses as capacitors for the battery.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-next-ge … y-viruses/

I figured that one out pretty easily.

Why would cells produce things that increase their conductance? How does that harm us?

The lyran human body has NANOMACHINES BACKING IT.

And they made you all fear and hate it. Your own nano barriers and boosters. That is why they are clever and humans are slaves.

Last edited by Ymarsakar (2021-07-24 22:14:06)

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

#12 2021-07-25 03:08:40

DarkOwl

Was going to recommend Dr. Andrew Kaufman but someone beat me to it.

A good book that reinforces this idea is Virus Mania: How the Medical Industry Continually Invents Epidemics, Making Billion Dollar Profits at Our Expense.

From the blurb:
A daily scan through the news gives the impression that the world is constantly invaded by virus epidemics. The latest headlines feature the human papillomavirus (HPV) alleged to cause cervical cancer and the avian flu virus, H5N1. The public is also continually terrorized by reports about SARS, BSE, hepatitis C, AIDS, Ebola, and polio. However, this virus mayhem ignores very basic scientific facts: the existence, the pathogenicity and the deadly effects of these agents have NEVER BEEN PROVEN!

It's all a very clever trick

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#13 2021-07-25 08:40:35

ro2778

Here is the link to Kaufman video interviewing the couple who wrote the book What Makes You Ill: https://www.bitchute.com/video/TORel19zI2A2/ (the youtube link has been censored)

Here is the book for anyone who wants it: https://docdro.id/H7uo3mg

The opening quotes for this book are immense!

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they
know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human
beings of whom they know nothing.” Voltaire

“An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied
propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees
it.” Ghandi

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of
truth.” Einstein

Last edited by ro2778 (2021-07-25 08:40:50)

#14 2021-07-25 10:01:34

Rainer Klar

Here is a 19min video I found and recommend:
https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/covid … 3rGUG81QHA

Board footer