You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-03 01:11:24

Do ET's ever say nice things about humans?

I'm not just talking about the Taygetans here. Has anyone heard other ET's saying nice things about humans?

All I hear is what we're doing wrong.

There's soo many amazing things that are being created here, on an artistic level through to technological. Be nice to hear what ET's think about us on those levels.

Is there anything that inspires ET's from Humans?

Surely, we cant be just seen as some sub-human life forms.

#2 2024-05-03 01:29:04

Zerelius

Re: Do ET's ever say nice things about humans?

I have kind of wondered the same thing.  That reminds me of when I was watching a video about the Taygetans becoming enamored with bicycles and hearing about how everyone was building bicycles and developing them in their own personal ways.  I guess they never invented them so it was an interesting and new thing for them to explore. 

Being such a melting pot of so many different incarnating races and beings all coming together bringing their influences into the mix there has to be some interesting and unique things coming from here.  Though that being said I guess you have to have eyes to see and ears to hear.  Even in our own world we can get tunneled visioned and not see all that is around us.  You have to be willing to look and explore the possibilities.

It may be kind of like parents watching kids play.  They aren't necessarily paying that much attention to how they are playing and what they are creating but just watching the overall environment making sure the children are staying contained and safe, as it were.

What we see around us is not reality itself but reality as presented through our perceptions of it.

#3 2024-05-03 03:03:47

Horton HaW

Plenty of beings have said positive things about humans. Pretty much have to assume they are largely ETs. That's the whole catch 22 with creating such a place and defining a collective as such. The Team certainly has said nice things about the human experience.

Stellar Navigation 3 - Inserting Objects and Situations into the Matrix - Athena Swaruu
Quote:
And why in Taygeta, among other places, one returns to the simple. To marvel at the handmade creations, at the manual, at the old looms, at the art. And with it comes the admiration for the human race because they achieve so much with so few resources, with so few things, with so little technology and with so little time in life.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/hybridiz … ena-swaruu

Precisely because many changes are needed to the 'human' bodies, I mean Lyrians in general, so that they can function properly on Earth. Earth is not a suitable place for Lyrian bodies, since the atmosphere is hostile as is the gravity which is much higher than on other planets inhabited by Lyrian races.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/reptilia … n-pleiades

So you can't say "human". It is a CO CREATION of all races. Human and non-human. Because we are all ET. Swaruu: That is the problem. It is co-creation of all races. But there is also a bubble that is purely human creation and it is what is called 3D problems. And the fact that they are mental creation does not mean that they are not material.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-03 04:34:37)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#4 2024-05-03 03:47:31

okcs

In a very recent video they indicated that humans have better health than Taygetans because humans eat meat. they indicated the Taygetans are looking into producing their own meat so they can be healthy like Earth humans.

#5 2024-05-03 05:02:14

@Zerelius - The bicycle story was fascinating and fun to hear. Regarding the parenting of humans. I think majority of ET's think that way. Even though, they are children of higher conscious beings, so I dont know why you would hold such a perspective. When I pat a cow and talk to them, I dont think they are lesser beings because where they are in their consciousness.

@Horton HaW - I get we're all ET's, but we are human in this incarnation.

@okcs - That was interesting. I've listened to Andromedan and Arcturian channellers and they all say, be a vegetarian. And they are supposed to be from the "9th dimension". It doesnt add up what they say and what the Taygetans say. I believe the Taygetans. The logic heads telling us to go veg is just another ploy trying to down grade us all imo, even from the higher conscious realms. Are they retarded all the way up?

Thanks for your input.

Last edited by wandereringsoul (2024-05-03 05:21:45)

#6 2024-05-03 08:33:25

Gosia
Administrator

I wouldnt say humans are more healthy, thats an overstatement. She just meant some of us, because not all of course, seem to be tougher when it comes to confronting certain problems. And this also includes emotional toughness. We are just more used to stuff down here.

okcs wrote:

In a very recent video they indicated that humans have better health than Taygetans because humans eat meat. they indicated the Taygetans are looking into producing their own meat so they can be healthy like Earth humans.

#7 2024-05-03 08:53:15

Ariya

I think their perspective (and what is said) will vary, according to the individual extraterrestrial.

For example when Gosia interviewed Dhor Kaalel she asked him “what do you like about humans” and he replied:

Dhor Káal'él wrote:

I like that despite of everything negative that goes on, you move forward, finding reasons to laugh even with the simplest things. That you can create incredible things with what you can find lying around on the floor. Art made out of trash and music of any kind.

That even in the worst moments you move forward with an inner feeling that what you see in life is not everything. You move forward even with bad health, or after having lost everything. It is this inner strength I admire.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/intervie … al-contact

I thought that was a nice thing to say about humans.

I think the views of someone who has spent time with Earth humans, observed them and engaged with them will probably differ from an ET who has studied the situation on Earth from afar.

#8 2024-05-03 09:17:28

Ariya wrote:

I think their perspective (and what is said) will vary, according to the individual extraterrestrial.

For example when Gosia interviewed Dhor Kaalel she asked him “what do you like about humans” and he replied:

Dhor Káal'él wrote:

I like that despite of everything negative that goes on, you move forward, finding reasons to laugh even with the simplest things. That you can create incredible things with what you can find lying around on the floor. Art made out of trash and music of any kind.

That even in the worst moments you move forward with an inner feeling that what you see in life is not everything. You move forward even with bad health, or after having lost everything. It is this inner strength I admire.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/intervie … al-contact

I thought that was a nice thing to say about humans.

I think the views of someone who has spent time with Earth humans, observed them and engaged with them will probably differ from an ET who has studied the situation on Earth from afar.

Thanks Ariya. Interesting what dhor-kaal-el said. What I can remember, didnt dhor-kaal-el last 5 years on Earth? Be interesting to find out what these step-downs did while on Earth? Chase girls like back home lol.

I've heard from the Pleiadians Wendy Kenndy channels who said the same about the inner strength of humans. They also said, most races they have witnessed would commit suicide of what humans experience.

#9 2024-05-04 02:52:35

Zerelius

wandereringsoul wrote:

@Zerelius - Even though, they are children of higher conscious beings, so I dont know why you would hold such a perspective. When I pat a cow and talk to them, I dont think they are lesser beings because where they are in their consciousness.

Thanks for your input.

I wasn't expressing my perspective but positing a possible mindset that an ET may have.  Maybe my analogy was poorly worded.  My point was that maybe their focus is on other things so they may not be looking for things to inspire them in human society.  For instance, if I am in the woods where I know there are dangerous animals my focus is going to be on keeping an eye out for said dangerous animals.  I am probably not going to devote much focus on the next art exhibit I want to go see.

What we see around us is not reality itself but reality as presented through our perceptions of it.

#10 2024-05-04 03:04:32

Zerelius wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

@Zerelius - Even though, they are children of higher conscious beings, so I dont know why you would hold such a perspective. When I pat a cow and talk to them, I dont think they are lesser beings because where they are in their consciousness.

Thanks for your input.

I wasn't expressing my perspective but positing a possible mindset that an ET may have.  Maybe my analogy was poorly worded.  My point was that maybe their focus is on other things so they may not be looking for things to inspire them in human society.  For instance, if I am in the woods where I know there are dangerous animals my focus is going to be on keeping an eye out for said dangerous animals.  I am probably not going to devote much focus on the next art exhibit I want to go see.

Apologies, I wasnt meaning you, and do get what you're saying.

#11 2024-05-04 03:21:27

Zerelius

wandereringsoul wrote:
Zerelius wrote:
wandereringsoul wrote:

Thanks for your input.

Apologies, I wasnt meaning you, and do get what you're saying.

I apologize for any misunderstanding on my part.

#12 2024-05-06 15:26:40

garry35

i agree with dor kal el sentiments about some things he said about the human race on earth https://swaruu.org/transcripts/intervie … al-contact but i also want to say that with all the bad things that have happened or are happening, its very important to look for the positive even when it seems hard, and think positive things and try not to let the negatives make you feel down. THINK POSITIVE

Board footer