You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-02 13:57:19

garry35

where did we come from ?

with all the talk about extra terrestrials, where did we come from ? were we seeded or placed here by another race or species for reasons known only to them ? if we were placed here by another race then doesnt that make us the alien / et ? or as i suspect are we as we call humans are just the latest in a long line

#2 2024-05-02 14:27:29

mitkobs

Re: where did we come from ?

This question can be seen as from a victim POV or as your own doing and I prefer the second approach. In our own doing we have chosen to live here in this strange planetary realm but from where we come from it cannot be said from us because the nature of 3D is making us to forget the memories from previous lifetimes and if not meant to know this is useless to wonder and search the answer. The answer will come after disembodiment from this realm or if the ET's decide to reveal to someone who is asking and searching. Or if the person have some kind of personal spiritual revelation.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-02 14:28:48)

#3 2024-05-03 02:04:18

Zerelius

garry35 wrote:

with all the talk about extra terrestrials, where did we come from ? were we seeded or placed here by another race or species for reasons known only to them ? if we were placed here by another race then doesnt that make us the alien / et ? or as i suspect are we as we call humans are just the latest in a long line

There are two general aspects to that question in my mind, relating to the physical human form and the incarnating soul.  Everything I have come across pretty much points to the modern human form not being from Earth.  The Taygetans talk about this in various videos and they are not the only ones.  There seem to be various accounts of how we got here and why.  In my mind, chances are that all accounts have their truth and validity.

As far as us being the aliens/ET's, I guess at the beginning we were.  Now we're Earthlings with souls from throughout the cosmos.  I guess we are native and ET/alien all at the same time.

On the soul part, I share sentiment with mitkobs.  Chances are you have incarnated as many other beings, races, species, whatever.  You just have to go within and see what you find and what speaks to you.  I do believe we choose to incarnate here though.  I don't believe that we are forced or limited to only incarnating on Earth.  I have heard it argued that our souls can be coerced into incarnating here and under certain conditions because of holding on to certain beliefs but that in itself is still a choice as I see it.

What we see around us is not reality itself but reality as presented through our perceptions of it.

#4 2024-05-04 16:03:18

Ariya

garry35 wrote:

Here are some relevant  transcripts  / videos to review regarding the origin of the human biosuit:

Genetics and Mind - "Humans Were NOT Edited in Extraterrestrial Labs" (Swaruu explains) https://swaruu.org/transcripts/genetics … u-explains

22 Extraterrestrial Races Forming a Human Being? - Aneeka of Temmer Responds
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/22-extra … r-responds

Humans Created by Extraterrestrials? DNA and Genetics - Pleiadian Information (Swaruu - Taygeta)
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/humans-c … uu-taygeta

Board footer