You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-05 09:03:04

ro2778

Guidelines for interacting on social media

I'll update this post with more structure once we all share our ideas.

In the latest Mari video she talks about "the parameters [to be] decided in council meetings here" regarding their mission, but I suppose also they will give guidance to the Taygetan participants on what to expect and how to interact on social media.

Seeing as we are all experts in human social media, then I wanted to ask what guidelines would you give to Taygetans about using social media i.e., what would you contribute to their council meeting? I'll share some thoughts once I have some time but quite busy today!

#2 2024-05-05 09:54:46

Re: Guidelines for interacting on social media

Have the Taygetan newbies interact with starseeds first? They can learn a lot from us about every day Earth matters and we can ask question to them.

Look up Youtube video's about ET's and spirituality and find people who are interested in these areas in the comments section, and make contact with them?

Each Taygetan would have their own interests so maybe they can look into something similar down here, if there is such a thing and make contact through the forums covering said topics?

my2cents

#3 2024-05-05 09:57:20

Aleksander

To be honest during earlier contact programs from GF and Tays there were so many mistakes made that to secure "safe landing" of new crew in our internet world I would recommend contacting us as first people to meet  (those who use this forum for example from some time). Also pages and sites that are connected to Taygetans and their disclosure and are not scum like many groups on facebook – I would look here to throw some comment as Taygetan and see what would happen. In direct contact it would be best for new folks to talk to us first-hand as it is less likely that any of us will use them or betray them, or do any kind of psychical damage. It’s waste of time and potential to do it they way GF did back in 2012 I guess?

#4 2024-05-05 10:01:48

ro2778

Guidelines for social media use:

The Internet and social media is the main platform to help propagate information around human society, but also a powerful tool used in perception control, against the best interests of the human population.

Therefore, when using social media, then of course be your authentic self as that is more than enough to positively influence human society, but your messages will generally be in conflict with the main themes it propagates and consequently the Matrix will defend itself. How?

By now you will have seen the movie the Matrix, with its classic line, 'if you are not one of us, you are one of them', and this applies to all the people you interact with online. Even more awakened people, are still humans and will inevitably be programmed with ideas you consider to be distorted or false. And when you challenge these ideas, people will expereince cognitive dissonance and react in a variety of ways:

1) The most optimistic outcome is when a preconceived idea is challenged, they will acknowledge the difference in what they have learned and thank you for the new perspective. They will be inquisitive and ask appropriate follow-up questions.

2) A person will challenge your perspective in defence of their opposing or incompatible stance, so as to reinforce what they believe to be correct. Here it is useful to find different angles from which to challange their beliefs, which requires a deep understanding of why they think the way they do, and any weaknesses that can be exploited in their narrative. This will often turn into...

3) A person will stop trying to justify their position in the face of what you share because they would rather ignore the deficiencies of their persepctive than adopt your perspective. They may have simply reached the limit of what they can process, because their view is not expanded enough to even begin to understand what you are saying. This will happen in a lot of social media interaction, where you may make several points, but receive a dismissive or critical counter to just one aspect of your perspective.

4) A more extreme version of 3) is when a person will not engage in any discussion about any of the points you are making and will simply dismiss you in some derogetory way eg., by accusing you of being on drugs, or being mentally ill / crazy.

These are the common ways you will experience interaction on social media, with 2) & 3) being the most common. The important thing to note, is that when you are interacting with someone in a group forum, there are many more people reading the messages than engaging in the discussion. And so, you have to avoid being dragged into an unproductive argument. The matrix agent, will try and create drama, to distract from the content of your message, and they will have partially succeeded if you personally attack them, despite the fact they are personally attacking you. In general, once you feel like the interaction is drifting off topic, or your points are not being understood, then it's best to stop interacting with the person, unless they show they are making a genuine attempt to understand through the reasonable questions they are asking. This is so your message is not diluted, because if you continue to engage in fruitless discourse, then it's energentically draining on you, and the people reading will get lost in nonsense, rather than focusing on your original points that may be well structured.

Aside from people on social media, there is the issue of censorship. And this is where sensitive information that you share is blocked from public view. Often, this is acheived via shadow banning, which is a very deceptive tactic, because from your computer / terminal it will appear as though your message is public. However, from another account, your message is not there. A message you publish can be shadow banned either automatically because it contains certain key words that bots filter out, or manually shadow banned by human / matrix moderators. If it's automatically banned then it's often easy to work out what the trigger is, and there will be long lists of shadow ban triggers, generally key words that are best avoided on certain social media platforms. When your messages are being erased by hostile moderators then this is more problematic and may require avoiding certain groups, or creating and growing your own social media groups where you have moderation control.

#5 2024-05-05 12:12:55

mitkobs

I am curious to see how the whole thing will proceed and if will be noticed as something special distinguishable. In my own observation of social media people do not want to talk to you, they want someone to listen to them, fallow them, like them, praise them. But when you try really to talk with someone something sensible and deep they do not respond and you wonder if they even listen what you say. A lot of the people will not respond to anything that you say in social media if is sensible and deep spiritual. If is some casual small meaningless talk yes. That is the sad truth in human relationships. It is very difficult to find on the internet people with ideas and heightened minds.

#6 2024-05-05 12:15:43

mes333

Good ideas and guidelines. I ironically left Facebook around 2017 and some other ones as I struggled with comparing my life to others based off of pictures and news. I realized it was effecting the way I was living my life and distracting me from appreciating my own achievements so I left.

That said I do see the importance of social media and with this contact program. I am easing my way back into social media but I find one of the important factors with connecting with others is the need for a secondary connection to a hobby or interest whether it be video games, anime, cross stitching or photography. Having an unrelated connection to the ET subject for lack of a better way to express it, although knowing they have an interest through images or writings too. I feel that would probably go along way to establish a good relationship and understanding. My nephew is 16 and he is so plugged into his cell and barely communicates at times with me until I talk to him about his hobby and then wow he opens up like a book funny to see.

I agree a good place to start is with friends whether it be this forum, telegram or the Facebook site. Only catch 22 is we are all looking for it after the seed was planted big_smile

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-05 12:32:18)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#7 2024-05-05 14:05:46

Ilis Abilify

mitkobs wrote:

I am curious to see how the whole thing will proceed and if will be noticed as something special distinguishable. In my own observation of social media people do not want to talk to you, they want someone to listen to them, fallow them, like them, praise them. But when you try really to talk with someone something sensible and deep they do not respond and you wonder if they even listen what you say. A lot of the people will not respond to anything that you say in social media if is sensible and deep spiritual. If is some casual small meaningless talk yes. That is the sad truth in human relationships. It is very difficult to find on the internet people with ideas and heightened minds.

That's correct. In this world, you do not really know who is behind a digital screen, because not everyone online has good intentions, one may find that his or her ideas are being weaponized against him or her, if even paid attention to. Digital technology promotes mistrust, because a word in and of itself means nothing. Anyone can say whatever they want, even make their beloved images and videos to promote their ideas as something real.
Also, everyone can type anything they want online to find whatever matches to what they are already comfortable with. Even with conversations, it is comfortable to play others to lift off something one is already comfortable with.
-->
Because there is no real trust, and people are busy solving their everyday problems, they will not listen to any better ideas online. That's the unfortunate nature of digital technology, we need physical people next to each other to build any deep relationship.
Even with the UFO community, they would play any real "proven" extraterristerial only to sell their ideas for the greater public, because many people on this planet live for the interests of power, which is a kind of way to expand given the dependent circumstances of modern society. I do not mean the UFO communities including this one consists of bad people, it is just how humans tend to unconsciously connect to each other in the telepathic field we call the matrix. Then we have intelligence agencies that would remove any extraterristerial with enough proof backing him or her up, or starting to cause problems for the matrix. We could also found our own secret societies for hidden knowledge, but we already know how complicated that is, besides, they already exist.
So only practical way for extraterristerials to be in contact with humans is to act human, pretend to be one, in order to learn about the experience like everyone else does. If there is anything to learn, that is a good question, which I kind of shame not knowing answer to - answer that would fit for you. It is just to ripp us off the fantasy of being one with the humans. That makes me ask why then be here, if being one with the humans is the very purpose we are here?
While the united federation of planets is also made of people who don't know about what to do about earth just like humans - we live in a situation where everyone tends to be just as wrong. They all have the soap opera humans are somehow going to learn about their mistakes... they never will, they are just trying to live their lives. Which makes me think that there is one sinister truth to this: They are all looking at wrong direction. They all think how earth is evolving, worrying about their starseeds, oh how it is not.. just for the beloved experience of matrix - it does not really matter where you are. They are all looking at earth - while very few consider that it is all by design of the Moon. Just blast that giant ugly buster off, they will all be after you, think how you are the source of evil, what happened to their beloved matrix, and what did you do about all these unevolved humans.
But once that shit is gone - they can do nothing about it.

#8 2024-05-05 15:13:41

Horton HaW

Well it's fine to be thinking about this. That could only be good, but since we don't know what is being planned we may make wrong assumptions. I am not getting the feeling they will necessarily do a whole lot of interacting. Probably just as well.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#9 2024-05-05 15:17:30

Ilis Abilify wrote:

They are all looking at earth - while very few consider that it is all by design of the Moon. Just blast that giant ugly buster off, they will all be after you, think how you are the source of evil, what happened to their beloved matrix, and what did you do about all these unevolved humans.

I like your thinking, but do you think it would be possible for a group of likeminded individuals, however big or small, to remove or disable the moon without the Federation stopping you? They're right there, hiding behind it in their Viera.

Taygetans and Swaruunians have warned us that removing the matrix would cause chaos for humans. In my opinion, it would end the human society as it currently exists. That said, that's clearly what needs to happen for the humanity to move forward and evolve. Our current models for government, etc. are not sustainable.

If it were possible to do this without starting a war with other factions of the Federation, I would be all for doing this tomorrow. I really don't want another war, though. The last one was so devastating, not just for Earth, but especially for Earth. I think the collective trauma is still affecting humans in all kinds of ways.

The road appears when you need it.

#10 2024-05-05 15:21:28

Horton HaW

mes333 wrote:

Good ideas and guidelines. I ironically left Facebook around 2017 and some other ones as I struggled with comparing my life to others based off of pictures and news. I realized it was effecting the way I was living my life and distracting me from appreciating my own achievements so I left.

That said I do see the importance of social media and with this contact program. I am easing my way back into social media but I find one of the important factors with connecting with others is the need for a secondary connection to a hobby or interest whether it be video games, anime, cross stitching or photography. Having an unrelated connection to the ET subject for lack of a better way to express it, although knowing they have an interest through images or writings too. I feel that would probably go along way to establish a good relationship and understanding. My nephew is 16 and he is so plugged into his cell and barely communicates at times with me until I talk to him about his hobby and then wow he opens up like a book funny to see.

I agree a good place to start is with friends whether it be this forum, telegram or the Facebook site. Only catch 22 is we are all looking for it after the seed was planted big_smile

I have not really done much with social media. I understood early on, it's purpose. If you are running a business, communication and tools are important. Otherwise...

I use the internet primarily for research, some basic communication etc.. The more I have unplugged from many things the better it has been for me. Lol.

#11 2024-05-05 15:39:46

Horton HaW

crystallinemister wrote:
Ilis Abilify wrote:

They are all looking at earth - while very few consider that it is all by design of the Moon. Just blast that giant ugly buster off, they will all be after you, think how you are the source of evil, what happened to their beloved matrix, and what did you do about all these unevolved humans.

I like your thinking, but do you think it would be possible for a group of likeminded individuals, however big or small, to remove or disable the moon without the Federation stopping you? They're right there, hiding behind it in their Viera.

Taygetans and Swaruunians have warned us that removing the matrix would cause chaos for humans. In my opinion, it would end the human society as it currently exists. That said, that's clearly what needs to happen for the humanity to move forward and evolve. Our current models for government, etc. are not sustainable.

If it were possible to do this without starting a war with other factions of the Federation, I would be all for doing this tomorrow. I really don't want another war, though. The last one was so devastating, not just for Earth, but especially for Earth. I think the collective trauma is still affecting humans in all kinds of ways.

I agree with the trauma. There has been too much here. I think the idea is to have the Tays add their broader loving frequency to our matrix.Their intent is pure and enthusiastic. This has to be protected. Trying to maintain and build on that frequency and consciousness. The consciousness does trump all of it. Essentially, they will be playing the same game the cabal does. They will also be modeling for the UFOP and exposing what is going on. The more humans that are helped and the more UFOP that see the issues and connections, the better for all. This kind of interaction is a different kind of bridge.

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-05 15:41:12)

#12 2024-05-05 18:01:13

mitkobs

Internet is like a wild west, everyone can say anything to most offensive things and without responsibility. For some is a place to show their most ugly side. So it is always a good idea not to take things personally ever unless you are able to make real connections with people that care about you and you care about them. In every other way nothing personal is the universal recipe and be like not possible to be offended by anything someone may say about you. This also can be used by the fellow Taygetans up there - do not be offended if someone say something bad, they do not know what they are saying, excuse them but also probably is a good idea that such people do not deserve to talk with them anymore.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-05 18:02:48)

#13 2024-05-05 19:30:00

ignazio.sedda

ro2778 wrote:

Guidelines for social media use:

The Internet and social media is the main platform to help propagate information around human society, but also a powerful tool used in perception control, against the best interests of the human population.

Therefore, when using social media, then of course be your authentic self as that is more than enough to positively influence human society, but your messages will generally be in conflict with the main themes it propagates and consequently the Matrix will defend itself. How?

By now you will have seen the movie the Matrix, with its classic line, 'if you are not one of us, you are one of them', and this applies to all the people you interact with online. Even more awakened people, are still humans and will inevitably be programmed with ideas you consider to be distorted or false. And when you challenge these ideas, people will expereince cognitive dissonance and react in a variety of ways:

1) The most optimistic outcome is when a preconceived idea is challenged, they will acknowledge the difference in what they have learned and thank you for the new perspective. They will be inquisitive and ask appropriate follow-up questions.

2) A person will challenge your perspective in defence of their opposing or incompatible stance, so as to reinforce what they believe to be correct. Here it is useful to find different angles from which to challange their beliefs, which requires a deep understanding of why they think the way they do, and any weaknesses that can be exploited in their narrative. This will often turn into...

3) A person will stop trying to justify their position in the face of what you share because they would rather ignore the deficiencies of their persepctive than adopt your perspective. They may have simply reached the limit of what they can process, because their view is not expanded enough to even begin to understand what you are saying. This will happen in a lot of social media interaction, where you may make several points, but receive a dismissive or critical counter to just one aspect of your perspective.

4) A more extreme version of 3) is when a person will not engage in any discussion about any of the points you are making and will simply dismiss you in some derogetory way eg., by accusing you of being on drugs, or being mentally ill / crazy.

These are the common ways you will experience interaction on social media, with 2) & 3) being the most common. The important thing to note, is that when you are interacting with someone in a group forum, there are many more people reading the messages than engaging in the discussion. And so, you have to avoid being dragged into an unproductive argument. The matrix agent, will try and create drama, to distract from the content of your message, and they will have partially succeeded if you personally attack them, despite the fact they are personally attacking you. In general, once you feel like the interaction is drifting off topic, or your points are not being understood, then it's best to stop interacting with the person, unless they show they are making a genuine attempt to understand through the reasonable questions they are asking. This is so your message is not diluted, because if you continue to engage in fruitless discourse, then it's energentically draining on you, and the people reading will get lost in nonsense, rather than focusing on your original points that may be well structured.

Aside from people on social media, there is the issue of censorship. And this is where sensitive information that you share is blocked from public view. Often, this is acheived via shadow banning, which is a very deceptive tactic, because from your computer / terminal it will appear as though your message is public. However, from another account, your message is not there. A message you publish can be shadow banned either automatically because it contains certain key words that bots filter out, or manually shadow banned by human / matrix moderators. If it's automatically banned then it's often easy to work out what the trigger is, and there will be long lists of shadow ban triggers, generally key words that are best avoided on certain social media platforms. When your messages are being erased by hostile moderators then this is more problematic and may require avoiding certain groups, or creating and growing your own social media groups where you have moderation control.

Very common social media dynamics.
In addition to censorship, we must also add the so-called trolls, people responsible for provoking conflicts and artificially undermining trust in people who use social media.

Below are my guidelines:

1) Rely on the message and not on the messenger, listen and read without prejudice, everyone can say true and useful things.

2) Avoid contrasts if possible, preferably show an alternative vision.

3) Highlight common points of view where possible.

4) Resolve tensions and ruptures with comedy and satire.

5) Express disappointment towards your interlocutor, preferably using sources close to the interlocutor.

6) Prefer numerical, factual, experiential and synthetic analytical information, rather than opinions and long analyses.

7) Prefer innovative content, do not repeat or relaunch already known discussions, where it is not possible to contribute in order to achieve greater understanding and help people live better.

8) Do not provide simplistic solutions if you are not sure, if necessary simply point out inconsistencies and contradictions.

9) Do not marry theses and ideas, be ready to change them when more convincing theses and ideas emerge.

Last edited by ignazio.sedda (2024-05-05 19:48:44)

it's all simple after it was difficult

#14 2024-05-06 01:24:09

I just hope this operation doesnt traumatise the Taygetans. I remember Mari explaining what its like down here to the new fighter pilots and made them cry.

Shit is soo ugly down here and its getting worse by the day for soo many.

I think the only hope is interacting with starseeds only. Everyone else is just trying to make ends meet, eat and pay rent. When you're under those conditions and havent awakened, you wouldnt be open for high vibes, I think it'll just trigger them.

Anyway, lets see whats instored and give our feedback when it comes.

#15 2024-05-06 06:36:17

mitkobs

Starseeds also can be a warning, depending on the level of consciousness of the starseeds. Some can be needy and greedy and going after selfish goals. Everyone have a threshold of breaking down under certain pressure of life circumstances and then integrity and honor become just words without meaning.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-06 06:36:57)

#16 2024-05-06 07:25:27

akos996

Install adblock big_smile

As @Mitkobs says it is advisable to start with starseed communities first.

My thoughts are also that you wouldn't want to teach kids by throwing them in the deep pool.

Even the welcoming positive communities on social media like literal starseed groups, religious groups, buddhists that are more in line with the new ideas have so much to learn. They are likely candidates with the highest chance of success in affecting, then whoever feels ready can go into more harsh places like political groups and such.

For example wacky conspiracy groups are more probable to listen to new ideas especially since we all came from those quarters after all.

Social groups can be arranged by member count and categorised depending on the theme of the group and likelihood to be converted / be listening partners in an open conversation... Or the overall measurable effect the input has on the average "vibe" of the planet. This can be a cooperative effort with the science team to probe the effects (if possible at all) and create these different ways to sort the vast amount of groups and communities/media. Or even the AI can help do all the manual work if there is a way to interface in the long term. Until them this would be coming from personal notes and discussions.
Starters can go from "top to bottom" from the more "in tune" smaller groups to the more matrixed cultish groups according to their level of experience. (With some trial and error this can be refined, and guided by those good with numbers)

I don't know exact ideas but keyword searches should be helpful like "holistic", " reincarnation", "alien believers", "anti Vax", etc... YouTube videos with an exact match to the guidance you are trying to convey, for example: video called " what are starseeds", "reincarnation explained", " how can you tell if you had past lives", "proof of paranormal", "guided meditation", "if you have doubt in XYZ this is why", " XYZ unmasked" etc... Then leave your personal opinions like all do.

No joke, maybe this forum here can be a good rookie training ground, because we are more friendly and understanding with those up there, but still have our little conflicts. They can went their frustration here and ask questions, we don't really mind it.

And not only that, if it's done this way it's possible that the Taygetans find "islands" of people (like this community) on social media that will bloom into awakened starseeds very fast with the least time and effort according to the priority list scaled from easy to hard, again: through multiple refinements.

If that's the case then it is a good feedback to the participants and for Earth and the project overall, because our force is not just in the numbers but in the amount of attuning starseeds have to higher concepts as a group.

- My personal advice is that it's not cool to advertise other groups to other closed groups directly (just like the forum rules dictate here, it's unwelcome by many and raises suspicions, regardless if it's done in a good intent.) This only works if the theme of the conversation matches the discussion quite well. People are very protective of their circles.

- Another useful advice is that it's not useful to follow discussions all the time. Sometimes it's better to leave your comment/reply somewhere and just leave, like placing breadcrumbs. It's not worth the time and energy to sway a couple bone headed morons

I'm sorry but I can't condense this down into bullet points that well.

P.S. The clock is running down for evil here, I can feel it.

wandereringsoul wrote:

Shit is soo ugly down here and its getting worse by the day for soo many.

I think the only hope is interacting with starseeds only.

Lmao, I know. Poor rookies will have some sleepless nights. I made my suggestions according to this exact problem you all pointed out. It's definitely not hopeless. In the end they all will laugh it off with each other... And maybe share some good memes along the way?
There is a sad lack of memes up there in space. If not else, at least they see some cat pictures and learn the art of conversing in "memes". It's quite an intellectual comedy, but causes serious brain rot if overdone.
I'm not even joking, the short videos made by " Lessons in Meme Culture" is an excellent way to be up to date with the "nonsense" (to their eyes) everyone says everywhere on the internet.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-05-06 13:16:36)

Board footer