The Solatian People

IMG-5736.jpg

The Solatian People
By Mari Swaruu

https://youtu.be/ijir20qigQ4

#2 2024-05-06 15:25:24

mes333

Re: The Solatian People

(TRANSCRIPT - rough draft Planets are most likely misspelled my appologies)

Solatian People. Hello again. Thank you for being here with me once more. I hope you are very well today. I am Mari. This information can be seen as science fiction or as the viewer sees best, and I post it for entertainment purposes only.

Still, I take my information very seriously and for whoever has eyes to see, the Solatian people are a very ancient humanoid race that lives on the three planets that orbit the star Pleione, also known as Tau 28, and its binary star called Senor, or Tau 28b in the M45 Pleione star cluster, at some 450 light years from Earth.

The names of their three planets are Pleina, Galeina and Plecia, with the super inhabitable Pleina as their main Planet. Through the Alcyone council, they are active Galactic Federation members and have a constant civilian, non-official presence permanently around Earth to guard their numerous starseeds.

What I mean by not having an official presence around Earth is that the teams which are orbiting the planet do not have a local political representative as such for the local Galactic Federation, as they are officially represented by the Alcyone council's Ambassador here, not needing any other, at least at the time I write this text.

Solatians are also called white Pleiadians, as they are the Messier 45 humanoid inhabitants with the whitest colored skin and hair. Their skin is pale white with a touch of pink, and they have white or pale blonde hair, which they most often wear long or very long, in both men and women.

They eyes are white or pale blue and their facial characteristics are very sharp and long, including ears, which often are pointed like elves, and their body type is slender or thin, usually not having the strong muscular build frequently found in other Pagan inhabitants such as the Engan or the Taygetean, especially in men.

Their average height exceeds 6 feet for women, 6'5" in for men, and can reach as tall as 7 ft. Solatians, even though very white skinned, should not be confused with the tall white race also known as the Malik, as they are not related to one another and they have no Mutual connection.

Solatians look like the perfect example of a new age pleadian. The facial characteristics of the Solatian people are very androgynous, many times making it difficult to know if one or another Solatian individual is male or female, especially when they both like to wear long hair.

Their clothing is usually very relaxed and loose, and clear colors such as white, pale beige or light blue are their favorites, as they seem to lack a taste for wearing strong colors such as yellow, red or green, as found or favored by Taygateans, who have a much larger and richer wardrobe.

The use of long robes is also quite common, especially among high ranking Solatian people. Very much unlike Earth, Solatians don't have any racial variety as they are all white, making their society extremely monochromatic.

And it is easy to identify Solatian when they are among other races, for example during a federation meeting. Solatians are a very spiritually oriented star race with a strong taste for extremely high technology as well.

Their cities are built in areas on their Planet which impact their natural environment, the least favoring islands near the coastline, where they have a strong architectural tendency to build skyscrapers to maximize the area of the island.

The shape of their buildings and skyscrapers is like needles, much like the famous super tall Burj Khalifa skyscraper found in Dubai on Earth, but many of them Clump together with the tallest ones in the center of the island and taping down towards the edges of the island there are built on.

Solatians rarely build their cities on the mainland, leaving those areas for private homes and for nature.
Their cities look as if they were made of glass, but they are made of transparent super metals and composite Ceramics and are interconnected by High Velocity magnetic trains, or maglev, that run throughout their city and connect them with other cities far away and around their entire planet.

The magnetic train system is nearly entirely found above ground, as Solatian strongly dislike underground installations as they relate them to regressive races and they find them strongly unsafe and claustrophobic.

Their long-distance magnetic trains run through transparent tubes some 10 Meters above ground and sometimes they go through extensive natural areas such as their planets, forests and jungles.

The transparent tube serves multiple functions that include creating a near vacuum inside to maximize the speed of the trains and also to prevent Wildlife from getting in the way of them.

It is interesting to note that their train systems tubes have a very efficient ultrasound cleaning system, which keeps them free of any dirt, debris and of bird droppings, especially when transiting through natural places.

I must say that this train system, which uses an above ground transparent tube to enclose high-speed magnetic trains, is widely used by just about every Star Race in the Pleiades M45 star system, including Taygeteans.

But unlike Taygeteans, which also use traditional Road systems besides their magnetic high-speed trains, the Solatian do not, relying nearly entirely on their trains and on their flying vehicles to move around their Planet.

All these leave short, not connected roads and Pathways to move among houses and only at walking distance.

Solatians dedicate most of their lives to technological and spiritual activities, where they strive to develop High mental and telepathic skills, which include the Mastery of astral travel and soul projection, which is to move their Consciousness at will from their original Solatian body, which would be left in a meditation State, and enter the body of a host, such as an empty NPC human on earth, or even enter a soul inhabited body to perform a specific task and for a short time.

They Master this Soul projection technique and it is often used to enter the body of one of their starseeds on Earth- Earth to override the younger soul for a few minutes, hours or days, to straighten their lives, to correct things that are not going well, before leaving their younger Soul starseed to proceed with his or her life.

This technique is also unethically used by many reptilian races, especially on Earth, where they invade the body of a person with or without their consent, for example a politician or anyone in a place of power that may help them further their plans.

Contrary to the reptilians who use that method for egocentric reasons, the Solatian use it for highly ethical reasons and with the pre-life consent of their starseeds at least.

An interesting fact I found about Solatian is that they favor entering a dark skinned person when incarnating on Earth or when entering with an immersion pod, although anyone maybe a Solatian starseed, to the point where it is also known that at least some albino people on Earth are indeed Solatian seeds.

Solatians are one of the most highly Advanced star races in the Pleiades M45 star system. They are highly advanced in every way, from ethics and spirituality to super high technology, which they constantly develop and perfect.

They are the typical New Age idea of a Pleiadian, although generalizing while I say this.

Of course, Solatians are more people like you and I, and they have a physical, biological body that needs to eat and go to the bathroom, but they do have very Advanced telepathic mind projection, which many times makes people think that they exist only as light beings.

Every Star Race, including Earth, humans, has a biological component in the world of the physical and a spiritual component that, in many, relates to a light being, depending on their ideas and the vibration that results from them of course, Solatian are the Pleiadian race, who use the disc shaped Starcraft more than any other, being that the Taygeteans and the Engan are the ones who use them less.

Even their largest Interstellar Starships tend to be discoidal or oval shaped and lack many of the surface features and characteristics found on Taygetean Starships, among many others. Their main diet is fish combined with fruits and vegetables.

As their planets have very extensive oceans rich with marine life, including many cretacous species, the Solatian protect and honor.

Before I finish for today, I want to dedicate this video to this ship's medical doctor and surgeon Senetre, also called Seni for short, who is half Solatian and who is also Toleka's main ship counselor. This will be all for today.

As always, thank you for watching my video and for liking, sharing and subscribing for more, and I hope to see you here next time. With much love, your friend Mari Swaruu.

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-06 15:52:12)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#3 2024-05-06 15:48:36

mes333

I really love to hear all about the different races of the Pleiades and I admit I use to think they were all light beings before coming here and learning so much more through all the Swaruuian & Taygetean information and now to hear more details from Mari is fabulous to know the details and facts about how they live in there societies and beautiful ways they blend and share there technology along side with there nature on there planets too. Huge lessons for us here to understand the need for balance in all various ways personally and worldly. There train system sounds awesome with the maglev's system. Very cool Senetre is half Solatian, it must be lovely to have her great expertise on the ship she sounds very talented!

Last edited by mes333 (2024-05-06 17:20:25)

You have to be where you are to get where you need to go. – Amy Poehler

#4 2024-05-06 20:51:18

Ariya

I really love hearing the details about these star races! Especially the descriptions of the civilisations. I get transported there in my mind and I like it!

The Solations sound elegant and inspiring in their spiritual and high technological advancements.

How nice that Senetre is half Solation.
Such a beautiful combination ★

#5 2024-05-06 21:43:12

Pymander

The moment Mari mentioned the Solatians in her Engan video I was really excited to learn more about them. I find it so fascinating hearing about all the variances within the Lyran based species.

Furthermore, I think we all are curious about figuring out which interstellar race we are from... and I have this feeling I could be a Solatian. During a meditation session about a month ago I was trying to view "my real self" using those Dolores Canon techniques where you visualize yourself looking into a mirror. What I very briefly saw was a figure in an ornate gold mirror that looked and was dressed extremely similar to the AI generated image at [05:18] in Mari's video. Furthermore, when Mari mentioned that Solatians tend to incarnate as darker skinned individuals that again matches me as my dad was African American and my skin is a darker complexion.

#6 2024-05-07 01:28:47

I love hearing about these races too.

I just like to add my experience to what Mari said.

"They Master this Soul projection technique and it is often used to enter the body of one of their starseeds on Earth- Earth to override the younger soul for a few minutes, hours or days, to straighten their lives, to correct things that are not going well, before leaving their younger Soul starseed to proceed with his or her life".

I'm not sure what Im about to share is the Solatians but here goes.

I was lying on my bed last year practicing my breathing technique which raises my frequency knowing by the laws of entrainment I can bring up trauma energies for me to feel through and heal. While I was bringing my frequency up. In my minds eye, three female beings dressed in white, white hair appeared right next to me on my left. I kept at what I was doing then, Another being appeared, a male. Then I heard him say, "He's ready". Then my frequency just shot up to the point I was in total euphoria. By the laws of entrainment, I had this past trauma energy come up and made me ball my eyes out. I kept at it feeling through it all. Then they left. This lasted about 15 minutes or so of what I can judge. Afterwards I felt amazing and made me think what just happened.

Who knows if was them, but Im glad who ever it was came to help, and to this day I've wondered who they were.

#7 2024-05-07 01:33:49

Horton HaW

Very interesting. I can relate to many of their preferences. It's really enjoyable because you can relate to all of them as people this way. I remember an interesting dream I had once in a place where we all wore similar clothing to that. Even the walls were white.

Thanks again Mari!♥

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

#8 2024-05-07 08:26:58

mitkobs

I like very much the high tech that is non invasive and non destructive to the nature. Above ground train tubes that self clean, just amazing. Non invasive short in time take over of the body of someone incarnated on Earth of their kind to set it strait and give new better ideas how to live, I like this. Incarnating like black people this is for the mutual racial balance. They are so white and now are living as black skinned.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-07 08:30:24)

#9 2024-05-07 13:19:24

It’s super interesting to learn about various Pleiadian peoples. Now I’m anxiously waiting for a video of the blue Pleiadians, the Celeste. They also look quite androgynous and like to use discoidal craft, or at least did some years ago.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#10 2024-05-07 14:42:47

Ariya

Pymander wrote:

(…)

Furthermore, I think we all are curious about figuring out which interstellar race we are from... and I have this feeling I could be a Solatian. (…)

What you have shared is so interesting!  I really like to hear other’s stories about their past / future selves. Thank you.

——
My favourite part of Mari’s other stellar race video on the Engans, is that souls like to incarnate into more than one race.

I like the thought of being able to be Engan, Taygetan and Urmah (or just have flavours of them, as the soul is intertwined with other related aspects of yourself.)

This idea makes me feel so free!

Board footer