You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-06 15:06:13

Are Star Seeds having a tough time.

Marie Swaru and cosmic agency among many others

Have taught all who has eyes to see many videos. To wake up humanity.

Astral, music , dimentions, demons, and much more.

THEY SAY-

On one side you have -

Satan
Galactic F
Reptilians, demons, lower Astral, Royalty, world media, world economic forum, prime ministers, world leaders, satanists, secret societies, trillionaires, billionaires, Music demons, Jaz z, Beyonce, Puffy daddy, Clive Davis, actors actresses, high net worth people. Negative ET's.Etc Etc.
Raping, stealing, killing, eating, preying, spraying, and all kinds of horrendous things.

On the other side you have.

GOD, Archangels, higher astral, celestial beings, Positive Et's and STAR SEEDS. Etc. Etc.
Loving, giving, caring, working and surviving.

THEY SAY -

It does not have to be complicated - You can see for yourself what is happening to humanity and what has always happened.

Its a fight between the forces of LIGHT AND DARK

THEY SAY -

MUSIC IS A BIG ONE - Behind the scenes - sex trafficking, rape, Murder,

THEY ALSO SAY -

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU -

#2 2024-05-06 17:18:16

mitkobs

Re: Are Star Seeds having a tough time.

The master design of life is perfect, everything is where is how should be. Points of attention are making disturbance in the perfect waves with their desires to experience things. Thoughts, emotions, ideas are becoming reality. This reality is such because people are making it this way in their minds, conscious or unconscious.

Last edited by mitkobs (2024-05-06 17:19:02)

#3 2024-05-06 18:19:20

Pymander

Perhaps one of my hardest struggles I've had is with a few close relationships where I feel it's very likely they are being targeted by demons or regressive astral entities simply because they know me leading to all kinds of relationship issues that shouldn't exist. It's like how the Taygetans say if they can't target you because you are too strong, they then go after the people around you who are better targets.

#4 2024-05-06 20:22:31

Ariya

Pymander wrote:

Perhaps one of my hardest struggles I've had is with a few close relationships where I feel it's very likely they are being targeted by demons or regressive astral entities simply because they know me leading to all kinds of relationship issues that shouldn't exist. It's like how the Taygetans say if they can't target you because you are too strong, they then go after the people around you who are better targets.

This is true what Mari says. There are a few things I have found helpful to alleviate the situation.

We know that one high frequency starseed can have the manifestation power of a few thousand or more people.

By being the dominant high frequency you effect the frequency of others.

This is especially true for people that you are close to. When you really love someone, (and integrate them) you can see that they are just another part of you.

The idea of separation is illusionary. Everyone around you is just a reflection of you. We are immersed in a field of consciousness.

So, if it’s a close loved one and I see them struggling (maybe with astral influence) I imagine myself as that person. I merge myself with their consciousness and become the person and guide them through the thought processes that they are having in a more positive way.

I then imagine them having the ability be strong in their core and resist the astral influence they are under.

You can also imagine the person’s energetic field as bright, strong, intact and clean of attachments.

You can also remove any attachments / entities them in the ‘astral’ if you can see them that way.

The use of stones and crystals for, purifying and elevating frequencies can also be used. Either place a crystal in their environment, or give them a jewellery gift. Choose intuitively - it will normally be the one you need.

Herbs or essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus diffused in the environment can also help and act as a repellent to some entities.

#5 2024-05-06 21:46:54

Pymander

Ariya wrote:
Pymander wrote:

This is true what Mari says. There are a few things I have found helpful to alleviate the situation.

We know that one high frequency starseed can have the manifestation power of a few thousand or more people.

By being the dominant high frequency you effect the frequency of others.

This is especially true for people that you are close to. When you really love someone, (and integrate them) you can see that they are just another part of you.

The idea of separation is illusionary. Everyone around you is just a reflection of you. We are immersed in a field of consciousness.

So, if it’s a close loved one and I see them struggling (maybe with astral influence) I imagine myself as that person. I merge myself with their consciousness and become the person and guide them through the thought processes that they are having in a more positive way.

I then imagine them having the ability be strong in their core and resist the astral influence they are under.

You can also imagine the person’s energetic field as bright, strong, intact and clean of attachments.

You can also remove any attachments / entities them in the ‘astral’ if you can see them that way.

The use of stones and crystals for, purifying and elevating frequencies can also be used. Either place a crystal in their environment, or give them a jewellery gift. Choose intuitively - it will normally be the one you need.

Herbs or essential oils such as lavender, rosemary, eucalyptus diffused in the environment can also help and act as a repellent to some entities.

Those are some very good ideas that I'll try in the future. The last time I was laying down next to my partner I envisioned they were surrounded by a ball of white light emanating from me and it seemed to help a bit.

Board footer