You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-04 17:00:49

quantumdrive

NFTs, Bitcoin, Monetary System and Technology.

Hello everyone on the Toleka, Queen Alenym and Princess Mari

I have been overwhelmed with Gratefulness just to know you are all there supporting us and "fighting the fight" I thought I was fighting when I was younger. Fighting the fight, really means "Doing the Work That Is Necessary!".

I send bid hugs to all involved in this amazing liberation out of the hands of the UFOP. I am so happy to be able to witness and be a part of this time.

That is the reason for my message here.

I wanted to let someone know in the CIC know that I am almost done with setting up an NFT collection to help with the money for the Toleka Crew and Mari

I will be creating a wallet on the Cardano Blockchain and will pass in some way to you the key phrase or you can create a wallet with the Eternl plugin or any others that except cardano nfts and ADA. You can move your ADA to get cash or use it to purchase things here.

below is a link to the collection I am creating and it is still about a month out from being live and working

https://quantumdrive.io/nfts/collections_all.html

My email on the site is quantumdriveio@proton.me

I am not putting out the NFTs for the URMAH and Mari until I get confirmation of acceptance from someone on the Toleka

I am starting the Collection with "Faces In The Matrix" NFT collection and this is not connected with the rest of the collections.

Sending much love and success in your endevors!

Last edited by quantumdrive (2024-05-04 17:02:56)

High End Web Dev of 30+ years and Cardano Crypto & NFT Expert!
- Creators of High End Printable NFT Collections
- Empowering SSP & Space Force Related NFTs
- An SSP Experiencer of 56+ years, USMC Special Section

#2 2024-05-04 17:33:45

akos996

Re: NFTs, Bitcoin, Monetary System and Technology.

@quantumdrive
Can you please elaborate on this NFT thing?
My only knowledge of NFTs is that there are a lot of rugpulls / price collapses because of big sharks entering the scene, bidding, inflating prices and so on. It's way too volatile to be used as a place to hold savings isn't it?
Does this in any way guarantee long term that it will not be manipulated? I am so doubtful of cryptos as many other probably are too. Thanks.

Last edited by akos996 (2024-05-04 17:35:09)

#3 2024-05-04 18:18:08

Ariya

quantumdrive wrote:

I have been overwhelmed with Gratefulness just to know you are all there supporting us and "fighting the fight" I thought I was fighting when I was younger. Fighting the fight, really means "Doing the Work That Is Necessary!".

I send bid hugs to all involved in this amazing liberation out of the hands of the UFOP. I am so happy to be able to witness and be a part of this time.

I wanted to let someone know in the CIC know that I am almost done with setting up an NFT collection to help with the money for the Toleka Crew and Mari

I will be creating a wallet on the Cardano Blockchain and will pass in some way to you the key phrase or you can create a wallet with the Eternl plugin or any others that except cardano nfts and ADA. You can move your ADA to get cash or use it to purchase things here.

below is a link to the collection I am creating and it is still about a month out from being live and working

I am not putting out the NFTs for the URMAH and Mari until I get confirmation of acceptance from someone on the Toleka

I am starting the Collection with "Faces In The Matrix" NFT collection and this is not connected with the rest of the collections.

Hello quantumdrive and welcome to the forum.

I think you are proposing an initiative here with good intentions, but from another angle it also could appear that you are advertising a business.

Unfortunately, this is not allowed under the rules of the forum.

One of the frequent issues with NFTs is that they can be subject to issues like Pump and Dump schemes, (and the decentralised and often anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies compounds the issue.)

There are also multiple issues with the newer cryptocurrencies associated with them.

(For information I have used blockchain tech, generated and traded in various crypto so I am no stranger to them.)

I’m not really sure what you are trying to achieve with this proposal?

I’m also not sure I understand why you want to give Toleka the key phrase for your crypto wallet? This makes things complicated for them.

Wouldn’t it be more helpful to them if you generate the income, you exchange it for fiat and then donate via the usual channels?

#4 2024-05-05 13:23:06

quantumdrive

akos996 wrote:

@quantumdrive
Can you please elaborate on this NFT thing?
My only knowledge of NFTs is that there are a lot of rugpulls / price collapses because of big sharks entering the scene, bidding, inflating prices and so on. It's way too volatile to be used as a place to hold savings isn't it?
Does this in any way guarantee long term that it will not be manipulated? I am so doubtful of cryptos as many other probably are too. Thanks.

-----
Oh yea that is not what I am doing... Those you are referring to are gaming nfts...

I make very high quality Printable Art Pieces! And there is very high security in all the code on the Cardano Blockchain to prevent any and all bad actors from doing stupid things!

Also I am going to move this post to the Web & App Development thread as it fits there better :-)

#5 2024-05-05 13:33:02

quantumdrive

Ariya wrote:
quantumdrive wrote:

I think you are proposing an initiative here with good intentions, but from another angle it also could appear that you are advertising a business.

One of the frequent issues with NFTs is that they can be subject to issues like Pump and Dump schemes, (and the decentralised and often anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies compounds the issue.)

There are also multiple issues with the newer cryptocurrencies associated with them.

(For information I have used blockchain tech, generated and traded in various crypto so I am no stranger to them.)

I’m also not sure I understand why you want to give Toleka the key phrase for your crypto wallet? This makes things complicated for them.

Wouldn’t it be more helpful to them if you generate the income, you exchange it for fiat and then donate via the usual channels?

--------------------

---

Yes I see your point about everything. And I believe I have my answer to what to do with these NFTs I just wanted to make sure my Professional Art NFT Collection was approved by someone in the CIC and now as you have stated that is not necessary so I will do as you have suggested...

"Wouldn’t it be more helpful to them if you generate the income, you exchange it for fiat and then donate via the usual channels?"

Thank you for the kind reply - please delete these posts after you read this if you think it best :-)

Last edited by quantumdrive (2024-05-05 14:09:43)

#6 2024-05-07 14:40:45

Paganini

Ariya, do you remember which video it was where Mari showed the symbol of Bitcoin? I can’t find it. I was wondering in what context her reference to Bitcoin was. Seeing you have some experience, what are your thoughts on it? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I wanted you to see where my ask was coming from. Should I start a new post or you prefer to move it. Thank you!

Ariya wrote:
quantumdrive wrote:

In La'kech

#7 2024-05-07 15:24:26

akos996

Not sure Paganini.
I took a quick glance and searched through the depictions but so far here are the videos about monetary stuff. Might be in a video related to social resets maybe?:

Starseeds and their problems, part 4, Money Issues
https://youtu.be/x62zB3iyOII?si=PFq8e4Lz1lXE9d0Z

Money and the Galactic Federation
https://youtu.be/DlM-XL50knk?si=NFfXAwc8BoGXggco

The invention of money and its uses in different societies
https://youtu.be/pm32653J1iI?si=cHyuk3KZj6EHNHp3

#8 2024-05-07 15:32:42

Ariya

Paganini wrote:

Ariya, do you remember which video it was where Mari showed the symbol of Bitcoin? I can’t find it. I was wondering in what context her reference to Bitcoin was. Seeing you have some experience, what are your thoughts on it? Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this, but I wanted you to see where my ask was coming from. Should I start a new post or you prefer to move it. Thank you!

Hello Paganini,

My involvement in Bitcoin has always been out of technical curiosity rather than money or investment.

My interest started with the mathematics behind the bitcoin protocol. The algorithms, elliptical curves, scalar multiplication and cryptography are all interesting concepts.

The idea of decentralisation and the ability to code and write applications for the blockchain was also something I looked at.

I quite like hardware and i built myself a bitcoin miner some years ago - simply to understand it better.

So I have a very neutral attitude towards bitcoin and the blockchain. I can see benefits in decentralised technology, and it applications. But I can also see the risks in how it can be manipulated. I can see both positives and negatives in it in terms of it as a technology or concept.

I don’t view it as inherently good or bad.

But we all know the monetary system here is regularly used as a control mechanism.

I had a quick look at the three videos Mari did on money, but I couldn’t recall where an image of a bitcoin was shown.

But Bitcoin has been mentioned a few times by Cosmic Agency:

Pleiadian Updates: Alcyone, Bitcoin, Corey Goode (Extraterrestrial Contact):

https://swaruu.org/es/videos/pleiadian- … al-contact

And Aneeka answered a question about it here:

Question: by ᑕᖇYᑭTOᗩᑎGEᒪ:

DOES Anéeka THINK BITCOIN WILL HELP US REGAIN POWER?

Anéeka: I do not see Bitcoin as any real option that would bring on any significant change at this time as it is as controlled as any other monetary system only giving an illusion of being free. If it helps you or others, then it is useful but not in a grander scale.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/question … iades-live

#9 2024-05-07 18:41:35

Paganini

Thank you so much akos996! I will look at these when I have a moment.

akos996 wrote:

Not sure Paganini.
I took a quick glance and searched through the depictions but so far here are the videos about monetary stuff. Might be in a video related to social resets maybe?:

Starseeds and their problems, part 4, Money Issues
https://youtu.be/x62zB3iyOII?si=PFq8e4Lz1lXE9d0Z

Money and the Galactic Federation
https://youtu.be/DlM-XL50knk?si=NFfXAwc8BoGXggco

The invention of money and its uses in different societies
https://youtu.be/pm32653J1iI?si=cHyuk3KZj6EHNHp3

In La'kech

#10 2024-05-07 18:49:58

Paganini

Thank you Ariya! You understand way more than what I do. I think I’m trying to determine if something like Bitcoin would ease us into a holistic society or not at all. Could it be the catalyst to creating the type of earth so many want to see, which for me is resembling a society like that of Temmer and Erra. I suppose Bitcoin will work according to the collective consciousness that’s behind it. And that can be either good or bad. Maybe things have changed since Aneeka’s statement. And I keep wondering, how do we go from here to there, a holistic society that doesn’t need money? Coveted technologies is one way, I think.

Ariya wrote:
Paganini wrote:

Hello Paganini,

My involvement in Bitcoin has always been out of technical curiosity rather than money or investment.

My interest started with the mathematics behind the bitcoin protocol. The algorithms, elliptical curves, scalar multiplication and cryptography are all interesting concepts.

The idea of decentralisation and the ability to code and write applications for the blockchain was also something I looked at.

I quite like hardware and i built myself a bitcoin miner some years ago - simply to understand it better.

So I have a very neutral attitude towards bitcoin and the blockchain. I can see benefits in decentralised technology, and it applications. But I can also see the risks in how it can be manipulated. I can see both positives and negatives in it in terms of it as a technology or concept.

But we all know the monetary system here is regularly used as a control mechanism.

I had a quick look at the three videos Mari did on money, but I couldn’t recall where an image of a bitcoin was shown.

Anéeka: I do not see Bitcoin as any real option that would bring on any significant change at this time as it is as controlled as any other monetary system only giving an illusion of being free. If it helps you or others, then it is useful but not in a grander scale.

In La'kech

#11 2024-05-07 19:15:25

Ariya

Paganini wrote:

Thank you Ariya! You understand way more than what I do. I think I’m trying to determine if something like Bitcoin would ease us into a holistic society or not at all. Could it be the catalyst to creating the type of earth so many want to see, which for me is resembling a society like that of Temmer and Erra. I suppose Bitcoin will work according to the collective consciousness that’s behind it. And that can be either good or bad. Maybe things have changed since Aneeka’s statement. And I keep wondering, how do we go from here to there, a holistic society that doesn’t need money? Coveted technologies is one way, I think.

Ariya wrote:
Paganini wrote:

Hello Paganini,

You’re welcome smile

I think that the concept of decentralisation (that the blockchain supports) could be a possible stepping stone into better society structures.

In a hypothetical situation, this could help us move away from central banking.

The problem that we have is that the same people who run our money system also own and control the blockchain. This is because they have the control over our energy supply (needed to mine bitcoin) and also the regular (fiat) money supply that they used to buy up a high proportion of the already mined bitcoins.

This means that true decentralisation cannot exist while we have our current collective consciousness and resulting monetary power structure.

I think we also need to be mindful that cashless societies is also a big goal of the controllers to have the ability to monitor us and limit our freedom. A digital currency could get swept up in these issues.

Technology as always, can be used for good or bad. It’s our mentality that determines whether it is used to control us or free us.

I really like your line of thinking, Paganini. These are interesting topics to look at ★

#12 2024-05-07 21:09:52

Aleksander

Paganini wrote:

There is no place for any kind of monetary/trading system on Earth.

During 2021 I saw how many "positive" and "awakened" people; who were also against Celebrity-19 agenda, were getting caught in crypto agenda. People who usually spread good vibes on the internet and youtube were promoting what individual named "Q" had been saying, as supposedly he was in connection with positive races from outside Earth.

And their stupid advices were like "I don't know how it works, I don't know anything about crypto, nor financial market but I bought particular crypto coins as "Q" advised”.

And then snowball of people who wanted to do good for the collective but acted in stupid manner began to spread this even more.
Many lost their saving as expected. NFT, crypto, futures contracts, all kinds of shorts and options + spreads = = => this is too dangerous and hard to not only understand but “feel” to promote it to anyone, even those who are educated or have some knowledge about financial market. Those instruments are characterized by too high volatility, like a weather in England.

I assure you if there is someone who is really earning hundreds of thousands or millions yearly on stock market, then he wouldn’t bother to spread such ideas on the internet but instead donated Toleka folks with like “small” 20 000 $ that probably is equivalent of at least 500 different donations they get from people.

#13 2024-05-07 21:23:53

Ilis Abilify

Ariya wrote:

Yes, there is evidence that Bitcoins can be printed too.
Here is an illustrative video of the procedure: https://rumble.com/vzdadf-discover-how- … coins.html

The way an electromagnetic vortex (coil and magnets) is able to capture cryptocurrency has probably something to do with vortex math.. are they just cracking the RSA keys and HASH using the relative mathematics in the numerical universe to find the primary numbers?

However, my wildest speculation is that the method they use to take their unlimited shitcoins during 24h period has nothing to do with cryptography, since I have heard they also use Antminer electromagnetic binary bots on forex pairs to achieve the same.

-> The way it would technically work is that the idea of money is flawed by design... There is one hole in the system. Which is the fact that the money we use is being calculated with 9 based mathematics.
Sell everything with the business you do in life with price ( (price) mod (9) = 8 ), and buy with ( (price) mod (9) = 1 ) that's how every successful billionaire in the world thinks. It is not an accident that they sell the ticket for one time visit in the local city's sauna club with the price of 8,09€ (8+0+9=17, 1+7=8), if you know what I mean.
The money we use is relative to the observer, therefore a thousand is a penny for the millionaire. Because money, a number on a screen or piece of paper, is in and of itself useless, the greatest billionaire on the planet may be in reality the poorest person you can ever meet. (And the poor person on a street can be the richest and most powerful person on the planet.) That is to say money can be never enough, therefore even if the governments give little sums here and there for the seemingly good purposes and people donate money in charity, in reality it does not solve real root causes behind poverty. It only creates more dependency from the "good" donators and the government while the original problem has been swept under the carpet. Also because money can be never enough, it can never make one happy, therefore even statistical research shows that people who win lottery are happy for a first month they are millionaires while they can still fill up their little cravings with the power money gives them, but after the few months it gets boring because they can't truly ever give their millions for their friends they knew, therefore they find themselves EVEN lonelier and unhappier than ever with the sudden million they have at hand.
-> I am just trying to catch if you get the fundamentals of how money works here... Money's energy is an energy of fear, greed, frustration, fantasies, lies, and anger, because those pennies people feel their life is limited to have a great concentration of fear based attention behind them. Monetary system exists to "protect" people from their fear of being robbed while at the same time in and of itself scams people, and creates more opportunities for tricksters who steal something that belongs for others to exchange it for monetary value (the great paradox of money).
-> It is that great paradox of money from which all the money you can ever find in the world is being brought into the existence - occult mathematical formula of chaos - the ring of power - hole in the numerical universe. Hole in which they can tap into if they know how to divide a square in 9 parts with 33,33 degrees or 13 radiances angle.

How does this all relate to Bitcoin and forex manipulation, I mean the possibility of making unlimited money in the markets during 24 hour period then?
If we observe trading charts, what do you see in them? Did you ever try day trading bitcoin or any other forex assets? Then why there is a bar that bumps exactly to the opposite direction of your open position after you made it with the best technical analysis and indicators at your disposal, and you liquidate with a heavy loss? Does it feel like the price movement in the market (the chart) is living a life of its own completely, as if there was some kind of entity or beast which somehow knows your next move controlling the price of Bitcoin in real time?
Okay. In short, the bars in trading charts are basically representations of fear, frustration and greed, which must be harnessed in the form of lush to win the trades. What am I suggesting is the possibility of feeding those chart values in real time to an electromagnetic vortex, similar to coil and magnets, or a MUON communicator, and calculating the result with base 9 mathematics (tapping into the hole) where the given index is being shorted always with the modulus value 8 relative to the strength of the strategy itself against the losses. Does anyone else have any better idea on how these forex binary PT bots that generate Bitcoins work?
-- It is also possible that Bitcoin printing is being done by calculating the prime numbers of creation with some kind of vortex math, but I don't currently have more info on that.

While this hole in the numerical universe could possibly generate unlimited money, the only limit to it is how one could go undetected by the matrix system doing so (just like how Frodo Reppuli could hide; from the knights of the ring). I think the primary or real reason why Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies were created was to launder money harnessed from the hole.
- In reality Satoshi Nakamoto was a CIA agent, and they released the blockchain technology for the public to create a controlled opposition of fiat money where they could launder money more effectively.
Because freedoms always create also opportunities for exploitation, there has been huge urge to seal Bitcoins behind KYC verifications many exchanges have today. In fact - it is in the very government's plan to implement digital blockchain based monetary system - DAI (DAO and Maker) in real future to replace the fiat currencies. Believe me or not - everyone would be required to use a digital identity then to prevent money laundering in the blockchain, or at least they would ask for it whenever you want to buy something like in grocery store or whenever you wanted to convert your crypto for any real value in life. And the digital identity was supposedly safe because of the blockchain.

Because anyone can find the eternal truth to crypto markets - the best kept secret our society is based on - digital demons are monitoring the online world.
-> https://phoenixproject.group/w/gsykRVwVfo3wgg13AQjmU8

All money is being brought into the existence by power - power which is able to control the blockchain too.
-> By using the blockchain money, you are node in the system, decentralized or not - QR code everyone's life should be reduced to.

"For every systematic problem that there is being a systematic solution created for, whichever freedoms which may spawn from them, also create new ways for exploitation, which there will be paradoxically more systematic solutions required for."
- Ilis Abilify -

Last edited by Ilis Abilify (2024-05-07 21:48:12)

#14 2024-05-07 21:59:23

Aleksander

Ilis Abilify wrote:

Believe me or not - everyone would be required to use a digital identity then to prevent money laundering in the blockchain, or at least they would ask for it whenever you want to buy something like in grocery store or whenever you wanted to convert your crypto for any real value in life. And the digital identity was supposedly safe because of the blockchain.

This is why in Europe they exchange old ID cards on new ones with your fingerprints. This is a "legitimate" way of storing our biological data digitally.

They do falsify money, create bigger money supplies for their own needs etc.
But they are bold enough, to create set in advance scenarios like UK leaving EU or biden winning elections in usa to earn big money. I remember back in 2015 what was happening in exchange offices, yet it was so obvious UK would leave this communistic organization led by Germans.

They made a super/mega/hipper great iconic person from Soros and his move to short on GDP while Brexit was about to happen…

At the universities where they teach economy and finance they are giving this example as something super extraordinary as he earned 1 billion or sth, when it was obvious what will happen and yet he is so deep in this cabalistic system, that made it possible.

They indeed are pathetic small bois and girls with unlimited account balance.

#15 2024-05-08 04:49:54

Horton HaW

Money is a huge topic. Complicated. Bitcoin and peer to peer isn't exactly how people think. The network layers have plenty of central control and peer to peer can be gamed if you are the majority. The technology available is much further along than many realize. With the corona routing, BAN, digitwins etc... They already have Digital ID and currency. The convergence is well under way. See Turning the body into a wire by the IEEE.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=49028#p49028

Our digital twins are already in use on the blockchain. However, think about this. You are a node on the network. If you are the network seems like a group of nodes might be able to make some changes yeah? Did you consent? The FDA modernization Act in US gave them the ability to experiment with digital models.

Blockchain explained... in under 100 words
https://m.youtube.com/watch?si=npOSjRBf … e=youtu.be

The thing is in some fashion we have been on the cloud/network since at least 1995. This was the founding of WBAN. Wireless Body Area Network.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_area_network

Quote:
These networks include multiple small body sensor units (BSUs) and a single central unit (BCU).[8] Despite this trend, decimeter (tab and pad) sized smart devices still play an important role. They act as data hubs or gateways and provide a user interface for viewing and managing BAN applications on the spot. The development of WBAN technology started around 1995 around the idea of using wireless personal area network (WPAN) technologies to implement communications on, near, and around the human body.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_area_network

802.15 working group
ieee802-15%20logo.jpg

Blockchain-enabled-WBAN-architecture.ppm

Last edited by Horton HaW (2024-05-08 05:00:53)

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer