You are not logged in.

#1 2024-05-03 06:38:14

Concept of compassion amongst the ET races

I've been following a channeller Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians. They have stated on many occasions that most ET races are limited in their make up for compassion, as they're emotional range is much limited to humans or none at all.

So what Im getting is the logical races who lack compassion because the absence of emotions are limited in their consciousness. If you dont have emotions and a heart for compassion. They lack a world that they dont experience and understand. The only thing left is control and following orders right? Isn't that a retardation of their evolution?

The 9th dimensional Pleiadians, Sasha another Pleiadian channeled by Lyssa Royal Holt, Aridif, 6th density being from Deneb channeled by Rob Gauthier all state that the beings from the Orion system have major control issues because they only run on logic. So we see today the lack of compassion from the Orion council/Federation cabal controlling Earth.

I think the emotional races out there need to confront the Orion council/cabal Federation. Not for us but for their own races.

To all ET races out there, learn what compassion is and how it works because youre all limited and you dont even know it.

#2 2024-05-04 22:21:20

Horton HaW

Re: Concept of compassion amongst the ET races

wandereringsoul wrote:

I've been following a channeller Wendy Kennedy who channels the 9th dimensional Pleiadians. They have stated on many occasions that most ET races are limited in their make up for compassion, as they're emotional range is much limited to humans or none at all.

So what Im getting is the logical races who lack compassion because the absence of emotions are limited in their consciousness. If you dont have emotions and a heart for compassion. They lack a world that they dont experience and understand. The only thing left is control and following orders right? Isn't that a retardation of their evolution?

The 9th dimensional Pleiadians, Sasha another Pleiadian channeled by Lyssa Royal Holt, Aridif, 6th density being from Deneb channeled by Rob Gauthier all state that the beings from the Orion system have major control issues because they only run on logic. So we see today the lack of compassion from the Orion council/Federation cabal controlling Earth.

I think the emotional races out there need to confront the Orion council/cabal Federation. Not for us but for their own races.

To all ET races out there, learn what compassion is and how it works because youre all limited and you dont even know it.

I think they are aware they have limitations. Orion aside, something does seem amiss. I would be cautious about taking a channeler, as a source of information regarding such a vast group of people you have never met. Humans themselves can often be seen as lacking compassion.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Verum vident finem noctis - See the truth will end the night. ~Yazhi Swaruu

Board footer