You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-16 07:35:31

PlanetWorker

Remembering it All Before

Hello everyone!  Thank you for all you do and who you are. 

We all need to keep our frequency up as high as possible during these times.  Many are trapped in the cities where it can be too dangerous to even go outside.  Even under those circumstances we can still go within where we are free.  There is a wonderful affirmation which holds an actual code which is a call for activating the Source Love frequency to help turn the tide from dark to Light on this planet.  This affirmation also sends out an invitation to other galactics to join in building a powerful chorus of this higher frequency.

Even though we are not human, we are in human bodies.  The human vocal cords are like natural tuning forks when the affirmation is said from the heart with intent of inviting other higher, benevolent beings to join you in sending out these frequencies to help change the planet, ease Gaia's transition, and calm the human collective fears.  Here is the affirmation.....

I am Light.  I am Love.  I am Truth.  I am.

Of course conscious, deep breathing is always helpful.  It only needs to be repeated three times.  Three is a catalyst number.  It creates changes but doesn't change itself.

One foot in front of the other.  One step at a time.  That is how we get through these times of the new replacing the old dark.   Thank you all you wonderful warriors of Love and Light!

PlanetWorker

In service to others in service to Source

Board footer