You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-24 05:50:55

Rauthschild
Banned

Yazhi Swaruu's vision regarding masks ... So Is Earth Being Invaded?

So, the below message, clearly indicated that Earth is currently being Invaded?

Yazhi Swaruu's recent vision regarding masks and what else they are serving now:

¨They are using the fact that now it is normal to wear "protective" masks and glasses including other kinds of protection such as gloves, with the excuse of the virus agenda, as a cover to be able to walk among humans being non-human, regressive species like of the Reptilian Kingu class that without the agenda of wearing masks could not walk among humans since their non-human condition would be revealed.

This for me has been quite a strong and revealing vision.

I am beginning to understand better the agenda of the masks, and I see it logical now that not only does it have the common meaning of a symbol of oppression, in addition to making people sick (which interests them), but it is also a method to be able to walk among humans without being easily discovered.

I do understand why they encourage the use of masks even though it causes facial recognition systems to not work, which makes me think that the need for the Cabal to impose the use of masks is even more important than their own systems of facial recognition.

I see that most non-humans walk around England. Throughout the world freely but England, London, is the epicenter.¨

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2020-11-24 06:08:26

mitkobs

Re: Yazhi Swaruu's vision regarding masks ... So Is Earth Being Invaded?

Earth is like this for thousand of years since the great flood and the moon matrix. It is purgatory and schooling ground for regressive and less experienced souls and in the same time it is providing spiritual "food" for other regressives that want to stay regressive and to survive this way, because they broke their connection with the Source and cannot receive light directly.

#3 2020-11-24 09:52:12

Korexar

The regressive who walk among us, I wonder if they have certain characteristics, like details in how they act or if it is possible to see anything slightly different in their image?

I do notice that there is a few people mainly with sharp piercing eyes that I cannot “feel” them. I knew someone with lime green eyes that would change often to yellow or green, very manipulative but could not feel anything from them. Could this be a characteristic?

Last edited by Korexar (2020-11-24 09:53:23)

#4 2020-11-24 18:10:42

07wideeyes

What is the source for Yazhi Swaruu's recent vision about masks, please? I haven't seen this info, but I guess I'm missing something. It makes total sense....

#5 2020-11-24 18:18:34

Rauthschild
Banned

07wideeyes wrote:

What is the source for Yazhi Swaruu's recent vision about masks, please? I haven't seen this info, but I guess I'm missing something. It makes total sense....

Link Below:

https://www.youtube.com/c/CosmicAgency/community

#6 2020-11-24 23:15:49

07wideeyes

Thanks Rauthschild. I tend to avoid YouTube, but I can see there is a time for checking it out, as I hadn't looked at the 'Community' section for a while. This seems like real 'gold dust vision' from Yazhi, almost obvious once it's pointed out. It's what you get every time you encounter someone wearing a mask - hidden identity. You pass a neighbour in the supermarket and don't even recognise them. It's one of the reasons why mask-wearing is so disturbing to behold.

#7 2020-11-25 00:30:54

Robert369

With the above information, I think it is time to draw a reptile face on the masks ! wink

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2020-11-25 00:41:42

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:

With the above information, I think it is time to draw a reptile face on the masks ! wink

LOL...Cute!

Interestingly, I have a friend Keith David, Hollywood Actor, who starred in the 1988 Movie "They Live". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sHp_WU … loballFilm

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow … CA0&uact=5

#9 2020-11-25 09:33:57

Angela France

That revelation makes total sense to me, Would it be possible for Yazhi Swarru to share with us her thoughts regarding the vaccine that Trump has been referring to as Warp Speed? Mahalo

Knowledge Protects  Ignorance Endangers

Aloha From Maui

Board footer