You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-24 09:36:40

Korexar

Vision before it happened

Hi,

Is it ok to post my experience here?

About one or two years before this pandemic happened, I had a vision from a woman with long red hair, it was a different world but now becoming closer to being the same. She told me “please don’t let this happen”

In the dream everyone had their own job, uniforms and clothes were all white with different logos or coat of arms depending on what their job was.

You had a job and couldn’t move from that. It was very restricted, much like it is becoming now. I saw a woman being dragged out of a shop by military police for speaking out.

I was put into a house with people I didn’t know, and the military police would come and check that everyone on their list was in the house and no more than that.

They also had military standing on posts in the street that you couldn’t get near, a group tried to protest but the floor was very slippery around this area.

I had never watched HandMaids tale until a year or so after this dream, it’s quite similar to that in a way but without the handmaids.

More and more I see this reality merging with our own and I only now know the significance of that dream...

“Please don’t let this happen” she said.

#2 2020-12-01 00:54:39

Eldon Deluz

Re: Vision before it happened

Interesting, indeed. Thanks for sharing. Historically we may find many similar stories. Book of Revelations, Nostrodoums both tell the tales from 2 sides. I have come to understand that what we experience is what we choose. The nature of duality is if one exists so must the other. Does the question then become which one do you/we want to experience?

Board footer