You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-15 05:43:03

Rauthschild
Banned

Avoiding Galactic Racism

Respectfully, to avoid the appearances of “Galactic Racism” (> Genocide) and hidden financial agendas, especially since Caucasians are 7% of the Earth’s population, how did Yazhi Swaruu and Anéeka, two alleged White women (per Cosmic Agency’s website photos), get through the Earth’s dome?

Contrary to Yazhi Swaruu and Anéeka posted credentials, what is their authority, purpose, and mission here on Earth; and who sent these middlemen to speak to Cosmic Agency, i.e., Gosia, Robert, et. al.?

Although the highest and most advanced spiritual entities need no technology to communicate or spaceship, where are the “Melaninated” (> An Intelligence; and from darkness came to light) ET Races?

What security clearances does the Cosmic Agency hold to disseminate such galactic information globally without governmental security clearances? 

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida … nalien.htm

Last edited by Rauthschild (2020-12-15 05:57:08)

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2020-12-15 07:29:14

Re: Avoiding Galactic Racism

greetings,

this is not related to your post exactly but to the website you linked.

great website www.bibliotecapleyades.net

i've referenced this website since almost 2 decades ago.

was one of the first internet websites that covered the subjects that i like.

ton of links in this website.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net

biblioteca"pleyades" !!!

since how many years ago have you been viewing this amazing website ?

have a nice day

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-15 14:26:05)

#3 2020-12-15 08:30:42

Happy

To fully answer those questions requires a lot (...) of catch-up. But you are actually the first one I see, who phrase them flat out. Whatever I may say about this can never do justice to the amount of information that's been provided over the period Gosia has been publishing the contact.  So, ad hoc from my memory:

First, they have said (actually written in real-time, as the contact with Gosia is via a chat-program on her computer) that they are not human. They look Caucasoid to us, but their anatomy and physiology is different. Gosia has pictures, but been asked not to publish them. They have had contact with 'modern' civilization many times up though the years, and have had colonies here too (Lemuria), as recently published by Gosia's on her YouTube-channel 'Cosmic Agency' and on her sister-channel 'Pleiadian Knowledge'. Gosia's working-partner Robert (not present here in this forum) has his own YouTube-channel 'Despejando Enigmas' in spanish.

They are the official representatives from the Taygetan civilization in the Pleiades star-cluster some 400ish light-years away, and official observers for the ‘Alcyone Council’, which is a ranking body within the Galactic Federation of United Planets. They are orbiting Earth with a 30+ crew as a part of the same Federation, which was created to end the conflict known as the 'Orion wars'. The Federation put up the frequency-fence around Earth to contain the mess after Maldek (edit: or rather Tiamat, which I see is the name Yazhi uses) blew up (due to the conflict), which devastated Mars, created the asteroid-belt between Mars and Jupiter, and resulted in the flood on Earth (Maldek was a water-planet). The reason for the quarantine was that Earth became a refuge for the survivors in that event, and the 'Van Allen belt' around the Earth is a part of that fence. It has also been a part of what is now generally understood as a 'soul-trap', providing for the re-incarnation of souls.

Most people have difficulties in acknowledging the reality of such contact, and there may be several reasons for that. Our world's history has been very manipulated, especially after the introduction of television during WW2. It is quite a mind-leap to go directly from the main-stream picture of the world, to the understanding presented here. One thing is the acknowledgment of soul and its properties. And that most souls on Earth have a history within the races in the Federation. Another that it requires an ability to discern, which is the process of recognizing what is valid knowledge for you, even if it may not be valid to others. But there are many reasons, really.

They don't need any 'clearance', but have to heed the so called ‘prime directive’ in the Federation. This directive is not a fiction the creator of the Star Wars movies (George Lucas) came up with. I understand it as a set of rules, that can be 'bent'. - which all of the races in the Federation do from time to time, I guess.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2020-12-15 10:17:51

mitkobs

Very briefly I will add that how we look is not important. Our different human races are not important. This is major distraction and means of creating division between humans on race basis. This division is initiated and perpetrated by the dark forces.
We are all the same souls and we all are equal before the original Source and that is the truth.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-15 10:19:45)

#5 2020-12-15 14:29:07

mitkobs wrote:

We are all the same souls

how do you figure ?

there are many ranks and different soul intensities.

all ye come from the source but that doesn't mean all are the same here on earth or will remain the same in the astral realm.

many fragments of the source in soul form here on earth and may stay fragmented in the astral realms or fuse with their particular similar fragment of Source soul in the astral realms.

some of the soul fragments of the source are bloodthirsty and some are peaceful and kind.

in the astral realms it's possibly similar.

earth is a reflection of the higher realms to a certain extent.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-15 15:38:23)

#6 2020-12-15 15:29:15

mitkobs

I said before the Source we are the same and equal. We have the same value and are loved equally by the Source. For the Source we are temporal children. We may be different to each other, but that is not important for the Source. Difference is giving only uniqueness to the path back to Absoluteness but is not reason not to work in cooperation and to be in harmony when sharing space together.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-12-15 15:30:07)

#7 2020-12-15 15:39:48

some of the soul fragments of the source are bloodthirsty and some are peaceful and kind.
in the astral realms it's possibly similar.
earth is a reflection of the higher realms to a certain extent.

#8 2020-12-15 15:52:52

mitkobs

We cannot work with regressive beings and living in harmony with them. They have to change and come to our level, become harmless, become caring. Source is giving the regressives what they deserve, what they do to others, they receive for themselves.

#9 2020-12-15 19:09:02

ok, sounds good. hope it transpires as such.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-15 19:10:05)

Board footer