You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-17 19:52:32

Corpse

ET abduction

Hi,i'm really sad right now and i feel pain in the area ( in the middle where our butts are connected)
I just will write this down here,with a hope to get new ideas about why.
Yesterday night, 4-5 am in the morning. I woke up and noticed someone is behind me! Can't move, they behind me. In the first second i wanted to saw what is that... no idea how but i started seeing them. They noticed me and they start to hurry. First try to down my eyes! They fail, Second try to down my Eyes they fail ( i had many than 10 experiences in the past,my body has adapted to over come their paralysis) After 2 tries to put my eyes down,i ended up screaming My Cat's name. They get gone. All the morning 5am-6am the cat was in my bed, making cat noises (mrrr mrr)  for 2 hours or more. So, how they looking? Small,smaller than 1 meter. Typical Gray, Egg shape head,tiny skeleton body,big black eyes. My Question, how they have the permission,to go against my free will,hurt my body,all day i had pain in the area where our 2 butts are connected in the middle...i had no permission gived, where is the karma for them?
While they we're with me,i feel what they are inside. They had personality or at least i think,but no feelings! no bad no good. How can they get no effect in karma and going against my free will?  what do you think they have done to my body? the testicle are is hurting all day...did they took or put something?
Your ideas will be helpful to make up my mind.

#2 2020-12-17 22:35:51

Happy

Re: ET abduction

Hello Corpse, and welcome to the forum. smile You clearly have a need to know what has happened to you. Abductions has been a topic for many years in the alternative media, and many have suppressed traumatic experiences from this. What I have read and heard is, that they usually have found relief when they undergo hypnosis of some sort - to help them remember. And there are also stories about some who were able to take preventive measures against further exposure. I know there are some QHHT-practitioners out there, who have dealt with this matter. If you approach one of them for some advice, it would probably be useful. I haven't found the need to go through that process myself, however, but maybe somebody else here in this forum could be a little more specific than myself in this.

(Edit: Ah... I wasn't aware you have actually been here for a while. My bad... smile )

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2020-12-18 08:06:01

Corpse wrote:

My Question, how they have the permission,to go against my free will,hurt my body. How can they get no effect in karma and going against my free will?

greetings,

hope you feel better and i am sorry and i have compassion for your negative experience.

karma for soul less beings that possibly may be AI or AI hybrids, or machines maybe.

even if possessing souls the karma may be active only for those trapped on this side of the universal source energy.

and your question well let's ask the billions that have been butchered over the millennia in history.

whether or not they receive karma in the future doesn't seem to stop the dirty deeds perpetrated on a second to second basis worldwide since time immemorial.

unwritten law of suffering possibly here on earth.

be safe.

cosmos protect you always.

peace be upon you always.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-18 08:07:47)

#4 2020-12-18 11:41:55

Corpse

Even i go to a deep hypnosis i'm afraid to remember more,cuz this effects my sleep.I'm not afraid of their look,i'm very familiar with some of them,but of the unknown things they do many things to my body. Should i trust them and sleep? Or not. This idea makes me to scary. I tried to ask them,i had other abductions in the past and i do ask them many times. The answer was simple getting our something or putting inside to my body something. Same answer,the do not give details,1 simple answer nothing more,they don't want. Sometimes i see them,and some of them don't hurry when they notice me. I Do NOT think it's for a Human Good,to got abducted many then 10 times(this is just the number i remember!),from different faces,races, and do whatever  they wan't to my body. At least do your Job,don't let me be awoke and watch you,cuz this affects my sleep and my day as well,it's been years. What to do next time? i do not know,i sleep at day,and i'm awoke all night till 7am

#5 2020-12-18 13:24:38

Happy

But Corpse... that fear which stops you from taking the steps to know (via hypnosis) is most likely a form of programming. It also disables your command over your own body. All fear stems from our lack of ability to know, even fear for pain. When we don't know, our imagination has the entire spectrum of possibilities to pull from. When you know, you choose the outcome consciously. And from your words here, I  see that you want to be let alone by those creatures. You can decide that. But then you have to establish the authority over your body. You do that with your knowledge. smile

#6 2020-12-18 13:57:32

Corpse

i don't know how to establish the authority over my body...when you are at the middle of the night seeing u have no control over your body,and some creatures with no simple understanding of how i feel and how will effect me...u don't know what to think or what do to,u don't know what they can do to you,and what they do this for. What is left behind ?  The feeling of not knowing,when they will back, what they doing to your body,and u to try to not let this to affect your daily life,and to live with fear,cuz of some creatures that do not care how this will affect your life,that give no explanation what they doing and keep do to your body. And u need to live with this.  and with the question,what if next time i found my body ded,or some serious issues

#7 2020-12-18 14:07:43

Happy

See? That is exactly what I mean by "the entire spectrum" within your imagination. All options become available, also those that are all negative for you. They don't only work on your conscious thoughts, but your subconsciousness, too. Take a grip! You can do that. Somewhere along that road, you will find the power in your own choice. smile

#8 2020-12-18 16:11:09

karma, i think every creature will get what's coming to it.
now or in the spirit world.
but maybe some don't.
depends maybe who they are working for and what entities they may be under the flesh.

there was an excellent long written text to set a protection sphere around oneself.
i can't find it now.
I'll look again later.
you can search these sovereign being orders to repel these forces on Google.
good luck.

#9 2020-12-18 16:36:50

Corpse

Thanks all of the effort sharing with me.I'm planning to set some traps in my room,on the floor close to my bed.. little sharp things on the floor,or hidden knifes.It will hurt so if someone step on...should i do that?

#10 2020-12-18 20:00:39

Exploringsoul

I remembered this is in the Gosia and Aneeka's video, the grey usually do the abduction job for other races, and they are just hurry to finish the job.

From my experience, indeed, it didn't give me love and light experience like what new age people usually talking about, just leave me confusion. But from my dream, I start to think about it positively.

BTW, is abduction common in this circle or UFO circle?

#11 2020-12-18 21:07:47

Corpse

this is absurd we are not your experiments...nobody can make me believe that thousands of humans are being  abducting since years for their good.No explanation is given,some  got a big trauma some are locked in clinics some commit suicide they afraid to live daily life. This had happened,continue to happen and will happen every day. Don't expect to believe this is for our good. I understand to get abducted 1 or 2 time and at least an explanation to be give why. I can't close my eyes and believe everything is for our good while every hour they ruin someone's life. Traumas people locked in clinics they afraid to live some suicides and some are NOT FOUND !!!! I CAN'T Believe and agree with Aneka or Swaruu that this is for our good. NO this has no limits,this is way beyond,i just can't close my eyes and believe in my pinky world

#12 2020-12-19 06:36:05

hi corpse.

first why don't you change your profile name to something like alive or creation or living or healthy ?

you don't know that names like corpse or skull or death can bring negative energies ?

why did you choose to use the profile name corpse ?

is this because of your suffering and you feel like a dead one a corpse ?

if this is the case then the name makes sense to me and keep it.

if not then raise the  energy from black to white.

corpse for your name may bring unwanted energies to you.

there is much more i wanted to say concerning the animals and the humans and the humans thinking like you said why are they doing this but i won't get into it as it may be too deep and too lengthy to write it all down now.

but i'll give you a hint.

but you know humans are part of the food chain don't you ?

you know we eat the animals.

you think that we are the top of this food chain ???

are we the immortals  or were we created by the immortals ?

just some hints to what i want to elaborate on but will not here at this time.

above is my thoughts from analysis etc. doesn't mean that i am correct in my assessment of the food chain.

good luck.

have a nice day.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2020-12-19 08:10:33)

#13 2020-12-21 09:11:20

Corpse

A Picture i take at the middle of the night in my window. Looks like a typical Grey watching me. Please lower your screen light cuz the picture was taken at a dark
https://imgur.com/55YCXTt

#14 2020-12-21 11:52:04

Corpse wrote:

A Picture i take at the middle of the night in my window. Looks like a typical Grey watching me. Please lower your screen light cuz the picture was taken at a dark
https://imgur.com/55YCXTt

looks menacing.

and look at this famous one from the net.

can't vouch for it's validity.

FluxBB bbcode test

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:44:09)

#15 2020-12-22 12:37:31

Corpse

i guess they are real happened. I have seen them and even feel that someone is right on front of the windows watching me at 3am. Even the cat is going crazy in my room.Unexplained behaves after i got visited in my room. While this happened the cat was sleeping or hiding somewhere.Now after i leave the room,he hides himself at the table,and not moving from there. Many times i found him down the table,in the corner,not moving till i get my hands on him. it has been 4-5 days this new behave..right after i got seen some creatures on my bed.

#16 2020-12-25 19:39:23

truthseeker

hi everyone. that's scary mr corpse.
i hope Taygete protects you. we are fighting evil on earth. Taygete and us truth seekers will win win win. be strong my friend.

#17 2020-12-27 00:56:28

Corpse

<3 Hi!one day we'll be over them,we are the ones who grow and progress i learn and learning to over come their sleep paralyze thanks to them.I guess we're chose to live this life in that way and we we're aware of all that gonna happen while on earth.

#18 2020-12-27 05:30:04

Corpse wrote:

I guess we're chose to live this life in that way and we we're aware of all that gonna happen while on earth.

hi,

it's possible. i don't know.

#19 2020-12-27 17:05:31

Hi Corpse and all.
I m not an expert but I think in all situations is applied "wherever your focus go, energy flows". Without me having to deal with this, I think Happy is correct, you should have courage to face the truth- with s.o. that is able to help you with that, and to  self empower yourself, taking sovereignty back. Real intention is needed for this in order to break through.- traps that you put: maybe this is smt that has a same frequency with the problem. As it is said, you have to attend the issue from another, higher perspective and not with the same dark frequency.  This needs a lot of small and then big changes in your life. For example, your nick name here. Everything has a frequency.  Thank you.

#20 2020-12-27 21:01:30

Corpse

"wherever your focus go, energy flows"  probably but not if something decides to take over you. My mother and her mother and gran mother,have those typo of abductions also while they don't believe or even know about ET. This sees to be something Genetic that they follow

#21 2020-12-27 21:15:41

Robert369

Corpse wrote:

"wherever your focus go, energy flows"  probably but not if something decides to take over you. My mother and her mother and gran mother,have those typo of abductions also while they don't believe or even know about ET. This sees to be something Genetic that they follow

Your mindpower and mindset can be stronger than any such external interference, meaning that if your frequency is sufficiently high these entities will not come close to you.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#22 2020-12-27 22:51:03

Corpse wrote:

greetings,

as Robert said, i also agree about your mindpower and mindset can be stronger than any such external interference.

also your ancestors may have opened a door for these inter dimensional and et beings to enter as they both probably work with frequencies.

i am not sure if this is prerequisite for et abductions.

genetic following i would say that this is possible as when one is already taken then the offspring may possess something in their genetic code that the et's want to work with.

so the genetic aspect in your case may be solely due to the fact that it is in your genetic code already and they want to work with this code down the generations.

or possibly you are a hybrid yourself ?

do you possess any supernatural or psychic powers ?

can you see many spirits etc.

are supernatural powers and psychic powers common in certain sides or both sides of your family ?

maybe the et's need the genetic material from your dna as it is desirable more than another code from another families dna.

requires further scientific research and paranormal investigation.

did you try to receive help from the local paranormal investigation team that is nearest to your location ?

one example below of coming to your home and another of distance house clearing.
i just searched for you now. you must choose the company that you want to use yourself.
below is just examples and i have no information about these two businesses other than the google search i just made.

i did work with a distance house clearer years ago and i saw this powerful sorcerer clear many homes as i helped him with his business and logistics.

he is not working with these services currently so he is not available but there are many others.

search for reviews and scam advisor info too. make sure you know from research that they have the qualities that you want.

good luck.

https://ghostbusting.org/

there are also online distance cleaning services by powerful masters of the calls to repel the trouble causing entities in your home.

they can do it from very far away if you provide them the necessary information for them to work with.

https://www.helenjoybutler.com/elementa … -clearing/

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:31:59)

#23 2020-12-28 01:10:24

Corpse

Thanks a lot of all your comments
''are supernatural powers and psychic powers common in certain sides or both sides of your family ?''
I'm able to see the energy blue field around living things
around the plants the field i violet in color.
Also i see with my peripheral vision,lights passing,usually blue,yellow,black and blue balls (no idea what they are).They move,or stay for a second.A lot of lucid dreaming,seeing other creatures and places,also light beings in a human form while lucid dreaming.For now i don't have any problems with some 4Density creatures like archons and other type of creatures since the Cat is in my room. Completely changed my sleep patterns.I sleep at the Day, and awake at the night. Cuz i see,and i wake up if i sleep at the night seeing some type of Grey doing something and they not telling me what,i'm just watching.I can easy overcome the sleep paralizing but i afraid if i move,this could be fatal.

#24 2020-12-28 06:52:51

Corpse wrote:

I'm able to see the energy blue field around living things
around the plants the field i violet in color.
Also i see with my peripheral vision,lights passing,usually blue,yellow,black and blue balls (no idea what they are).They move,or stay for a second.A lot of lucid dreaming,seeing other creatures and places,also light beings in a human form while lucid dreaming.

next step is to try to find an implant if there is one

sounds to me like you are a hybrid considering your abilities and the information that you provided about et encounters in your family lineage.

i am speculating about what the possibilities are from evidence gathered.

if you can locate an implant and remove it then maybe some unwanted attention may stop.

also as Robert said many times be careful what food you put in your body and of course Robert repeats countless times to raise your frequency which is a major factor to all health problems physically and of course your mental state and energy field.

there may be on the net if you search for some electronic or crystal or other things that can create a force field to penetrate into whatever tries to enter.

i think Robert may know more about what can be used to create a force field from certain materials.

raise frequency and use some technology or earth substances or in combination to set up a protective perimeter where needed.

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-07 10:31:33)

#25 2020-12-28 18:26:57

Corpse

Do you think if i make a orgonite it will help with those unwanted visitors ?

Board footer