You are not logged in.

#26 2020-12-28 20:35:15

Robert369

Re: ET abduction

Corpse wrote:

Do you think if i make a orgonite it will help with those unwanted visitors ?

Doubtful that such will be sufficient, because it is your personal frequency that needs to raise and not so much the environmental one. Also it surely is too weak anyways, this would require an active protection device.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2020-12-29 01:17:44

WXMM

Set up a secret camera and film them.

#28 2020-12-29 12:11:33

Corpse

i tried my camera can't record in the dark,even if the room is lighted enough the camera is still black...for the moment i cant afford to get camera with infra red

#29 2020-12-29 14:27:27

Robert369

Corpse wrote:

i tried my camera can't record in the dark,even if the room is lighted enough the camera is still black...for the moment i cant afford to get camera with infra red

You don't need "a camera with infra red" but only an "infra red" light which is cheap to find. This is most likely visible light to the entities and so they might then even avoid you, knowing that you "did something".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer