You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-21 19:39:33

7UjqARb

Is possible incarnate in Temmer when Astral Traveling?.

Is possible incarnate only with Astral Travel?.
Like a Planet in Sirius,Andromeda,or Pleiades.
Let the Earth Body die,and do this.

Is Possible?.
Another way to escape this Matrix?.

A wait for answers of people who know.

#2 2020-12-21 22:39:29

Robert369

Re: Is possible incarnate in Temmer when Astral Traveling?.

Astral traveling (keeps the body at the current location) and incarnation (takes on a new body) are two totally different things and to my understanding cannot interact as you describe, so I am not sure what you wish to learn from this question ?

But you can raise your frequency and abilities to beyond 5D and then teleport yourself including your body around at will, though only very few managed that in the past due to the negative environment.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2020-12-25 04:28:48

magicalex

Robert369 wrote:

Astral traveling (keeps the body at the current location) But you can raise your frequency and abilities to beyond 5D and then teleport yourself including your body around at will, though only very few managed that in the past due to the negative environment.

I think I astral travel during my sleep, I met my brother in a higher realm, he told me he's not dead, as for teleport, I'd like to know if you can do it when you are awake?

MagicAlex

#4 2020-12-25 05:22:24

Robert369

magicalex wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Astral traveling (keeps the body at the current location) But you can raise your frequency and abilities to beyond 5D and then teleport yourself including your body around at will, though only very few managed that in the past due to the negative environment.

I think I astral travel during my sleep, I met my brother in a higher realm, he told me he's not dead, as for teleport, I'd like to know if you can do it when you are awake?

MagicAlex

In theory one can do a physical teleport, but that requires high frequency and lots of mental training. These kind of mental abilities usually are around 6D and not even common in the standard 5D universe.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-12-25 19:48:25

truthseeker

hi everybody. yes i want to incarnate on a Pleiadian planet. it's my dream. i am on my ascension process now. happy i am in this chat room with other truth seekers. fight fight fight. onward mighty soldiers. we will beat the evil on earth with Taygetan help. good bless Taygete!

Board footer