You are not logged in.

#1 2020-12-28 09:44:47

soniiiety

hello i would like to speak about the golden source

the golden source is at the center of the universe, it is the creator.
the white light source is fake, that is the demiurge/dualism of fake light and darkness.

if you want to learn how to connect to the source please try this technique

70qMfgX.png

if you want to know more please respond

#2 2021-02-02 05:48:19

soniiiety

Re: hello i would like to speak about the golden source

hello????

#3 2021-02-02 14:03:51

Happy

Hello. smile As soul consciousness, you are always connected to source [Edit: - unless advanced technology is used to hijack/detain it, I guess]. But your body may be cut off from connecting with your soul if it is tampered with. And the frequencies we entertain while incarnated could inhibit our conscious experiences, too. That's why it's important to keep a healthy life-style and avoid substances not meant to be in the body. To discover this as a personal experience is possibly a good reason to incarnate in the first place.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2021-02-03 19:48:28

soniiiety wrote:

the white light source is fake, that is the demiurge/dualism of fake light and darkness.

never heard of this before.

sounds psychedelic in nature.

#5 2021-02-06 11:02:50

Armaged

soniiiety wrote:

if you want to learn how to connect to the source please try this technique

Interesting...

Geezeus was full of it
It has a calming effect...a sense of bliss like.

I found out recently white light din do shsst on the more harm intent entities.
So I portal over the red...scattering they went.
I do bring over the gold, silver and rainbow etc.

Tho it tend to trigger slow movers overhead.
And Schumann resonance too...even a blank instead.

Tried your method few days ago..took a day before slow movers again passed over.

I got all sorts of hurts & No sleep 48hrs.
Entities making a home it seems.
Symbiosis or parasitic...e-v-i-c-t-e-d!

You should give a warn before suggesting these games.

My foot hurts. Another anchor to remove.
This puts me in a quite a bad mood.

EXPLAIN!

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#6 2021-02-10 17:18:53

Armaged

C'mon now...
What is the Real purpose and Actual resultant effect of this action that you proposed?
If you don't mind..also source of this information?
roll

#7 2021-02-11 13:29:21

Nonlinear1222

We are light...question 1 is why is the white light false or dark?

Check out this screenshot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qmhqGk … p=drivesdk

Question 2 does white light in the visible spectrum contain all colors of the visible spectrum?

Based on Standard Visible Spectrum (altered states and higher levels of vibration Aka resonance colors are different in my experience)
https://www.sciencelearn.org.nz/resourc … s-of-light

Last edited by Nonlinear1222 (2021-02-11 13:47:01)

#8 2021-02-11 16:38:23

Robert369

While I consider this whole topic to be nonsensical and off-topic for this forum, I would like to comment on your below question:

Nonlinear1222 wrote:

does white light in the visible spectrum contain all colors of the visible spectrum?

This question seems odd as it makes it look like Humans are the center of the universe. Please note that the universe is not created to cater especially Humans and their limited physical body construction, but to all the species which includes non-physical ones. But already the relatively few physical species on our planet have a way different frequency range of "visible spectrum", while many have no eyes at all.

Instead, think of "light" being rather a metaphor for certain EM wave types & forms and "color" being a metaphor for the frequency involved, while the reference to "visible" is simplified for easier understanding, though this comparison directly limits the maximum reachable level of understanding.

Everything is waves, and thus - since "light" was the used metaphor - everything is light.

There's way more to know about waves than our fake-science knows and even more than what it teaches, because we are not supposed to know that there are "unknown" wave types and wave forms, and especially not what each of the combination of wave type, form and frequencies can be used for, or what can be achieved with currently available Earth technology for people (not SSP industries) to build stuff.

I am sharing more about the concepts behind these things on my own platforms, as this is not a scientific platform and writing about these things in public isn't wise at these times anyways.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2021-02-11 16:51:11

Nonlinear1222

Thank you

#10 2021-02-11 19:15:10

Armaged

People has been programmed that emanations of White bright light as testament of purity, truth & holiness. Many those of religion have ridiculously call it god, angels etc etc. What the mind thinks, it believes.
That's the deception or honest misconception from either parties.

#11 2021-02-11 21:58:09

Nonlinear1222

I look at it as cellular capacitance body voltage kind of thing having  all the body systems in a synchronized coherence acting as 1 system No dogma no mind control and thank you for your point of view

#12 2021-02-11 22:27:27

Armaged

The old Pyramids ran on higher science than body capacitance voltage thingmajig...there's the Light/Energy of Souls and then there's tech/material augmentations.
See to believe, see to understand, see none and grasp nothing but straws.

Spirit Triumphs tech.
Reason cern goes dead.

Board footer