You are not logged in.

#26 2021-01-28 13:28:24

Robert369

Re: The so-called galactic federation of planets is a crime syndicate

indigochild64 wrote:

Hi all, I have an important message for everyone.

Thank you for posting, but no message is important enough for double posts and starting a new thread elsewhere why one with the exact same topic already exists. Let's stick to this one.

As for your post above, I would oppose your claim that we need to be helped by "the Federation" and that they would do nothing about it. In fact, this helping is already being done for a long time, and you might simply be overlooking it since the help isn't along the lines of what you seem to expect, and not necessarily from the ones who you expect it from:

While the local portion of the 5D Federation is violating the rules for millennia by installing the cabals and cooperating with the regressives in an unholy alliance, many people and races out there oppose their view, including non-corrupted parts of the 5D Federation, the 7D and higher Federation and plenty of non-Federation races.

Yet, as to actually help humanity - which means empowering them to help themselves - and not just remove the current problem, so they will end up in similar problems tomorrow again due to lack of learning, the given help is coming mostly from inside while the actual outside help is mostly invisible. As Yazhi/Swaruu explained aplenty, this is about empowering people to act on their own instead of remaining obedient sheep, and that cannot be achieved by ET interference. Thus, as described in Swaruu's videos, the refusal of the disobedient 5D Federation portion to follow the rules is why the 7D Federation and plenty of non-Fed races sent all the many Starseeds, that are in the process of doing their job - alongside those relatively few humans who dare to be active as well.

As for "media being under enemy control" and many other details, you might be missing the greater picture of why these are remaining until the end: Sheeplings believe in the media, and thus these media can be used to show them the truth. Destroying the media would only result in making them unreachable, because as we all know, all other methods of trying to awaken them have already failed.

On the other hand, many people complain about the fight being needlessly prolonged, because Trump is powerful enough to just remove the cabals. Sadly, these people are looking at the situation from a rather selfish and convenience-driven view, while not understanding that the task at hand is not the liberation the planet but instead the liberation of humanity.

This means that every awakenable human needs to be given the means to see through the cabal deception - and for some that needs way more proof and visible unfairness than for others. Going fast in the process would only serve the ones who already are awakened (which mostly are Starseeds anyways!) to get done with the mess quicker, while leaving all those who are not there yet (which are those for who the Starseeds are here!) behind and taking away their chance to wake up. This is because simply telling them afterwards what went on is not sufficient for them to awaken, they need to truly see and feel the lies and deception in an utmost clear manner.

Of course there must be a natural limit to this because if going too slow, the cabalistic genocide will progress too far. But then, as per Swaruu the majority of  "humans" are maxtrix people anyways and cannot wake up, and those will die out anyways, either e.g. by the fake-vaccine or by a later frequency mismatch once our planet as a whole is at too high frequency for them to survive.

And, since "as below so above" applies here, or as Aneeka and Swaruu put it, "Earth just reflects the problems within the Federation", all the above also means that after the Earth problems are solved, those who are willing to assist the next step of cleaning up the Federation mess at the 5D level will continue there. Only then will there be an actual end to the issues we face right now. This includes removal of the current corruption and the cause for it, which for sure will be quite a nasty revelation to many when the time for it comes.

Thus, I strongly advise to look at the greater picture instead of asking for a way that is convenient only for very few and only for the 3D level.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#27 2021-01-28 13:58:42

mitkobs

All good people, the most efficient thing that you can do while living on this detention centre planet is to refine yourself within, to get better connection with absolute consciousness and live here and now projecting your balanced energetics to people around you. To be a living example for others. Work on how you handle your own beliefs, thoughts and emotions, that will help you living easily in the new reality. Pacify your mind. Resolution to the complicated global situation is coming soon, probably in the next 6 months as the energies of 5th dimension will be accumulated enough to bring down the veils.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-28 14:01:35)

#28 2021-01-28 14:43:54

Happy

indigochild64, I think the alertness in your post is very much needed in these times.

You wrote:

"WE ARE UNITING AND COMING TOGETHER.

WE NEED TO RELEASE ALL FEAR.

WE NEED TO STOP FOCUSING ON THE NEGATIVE AND INSTEAD COME TOGETHER AND CREATE THE POSTIVE."

and

"[...] pretty much all of the REAL humans I have come across are spiritual in some sense, know about conspiracy theories, know something is not right.

But then the other 80% of the ‘population’ aren’t even physically capable of grasping these spiritual concepts because they are computer generated!!

That is not fair whatsoever!

If they asked all the real people what they wanted it would be NOTHING like what we see on Earth.

Yes not all real humans are perfect but it’s because they have been brain washed and manipulated and poisoned ever since they left their mothers womb!"

Awakening to the real experience has always been an individual exercise. And I kind of like the priest's short description of "reality" in the video recommended by Yazhi (abbreviated): "Real is the person standing next to you." smile

The paradox you mention, Robert, is real too:

Robert369 wrote:

As for "media being under enemy control" and many other details, you might be missing the greater picture of why these are remaining until the end:

Sheeplings believe in the media, and thus these media can be used to show them the truth.

Destroying the media would result in making them unreachable, because as we all know, all other methods of trying to awaken them have already failed.

It's almost a bible-quote: smile  To be in this world, but not of it...

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#29 2021-03-06 23:28:46

PlanetWorker

Robert369 wrote:

@Zero Very nicely summarized !

Your description goes well along with my take that the 5D Federation is (mind-)controlled by a central power beyond, because in itself the 5D Federation is simply a group of races but not an actual entity. I guess we simply need to follow the flow of the resources, which not only consists of minerals and metals, but especially of (e.g. human) beings that can be used for various well-known nefarious purposes.

In my view, all traces lead to a central regressive control, which makes the 5D Federation simply a tool to abuse the participating races for negative purposes, either willingly, forced or mind-controlled - which is pretty much the same as they do it on Earth.

Now, in my view this scenario sounds worse than it actually is: Since the 5D Federation is bound to lower to medium frequencies, their power is limited as well, meaning that all the higher frequency members at 6D+ will be able to "handle them properly", if only they see through the deception and gather their forces - which is the exact same situation again as on Earth.

Thank you for being so Intuitive Robert. You are spot on!  I am new to this beautiful place, this wonderland of the Cosmic Agency forum.  I have followed Cosmic Agency from the beginning.  I have downloaded and kept every single video and transcript.  The invaluable information there has rang so many trigger bells I have lost count.  Over and over the truth in the information has triggered details of my original awakening, making what I have seen in my memories make even more sense, triggered new memories, and began the stirrings of new memories and abilities which long lay dormant.  I am one of those broken shoes who awoke with a huge scratch n sniff download memory.  I thought I was going crazy as tears rolled down my face because the overwhelming Feeling of unearthly  Love, Joy, Gratitude, and Amazement began to fade. 

It was Gosia's videos that made me realize I wasn't becoming a senile old woman.  I was remembering!  The videos synchronized validation after validation for me.  I have since found another that together we resonate and trigger awakening in each other also.  We are all on a continuing awakening journey.

It is for this reason that I say to you that you are not only highly Intuitive but spot on about the Federation.  I remember a lot of the issues we have with the Federation!  That is why the Confederation, some here call it the Alliance of Planets but Confederation is a better fit.

We decided several million years ago to anchor in my race to help those enslaved by the Federation in ways no one else had tried.  Of course not all races in the Federation are enslavers.  Many are trying to help from within the Federation by helping individuals raise their vibration and live from the heart.  This has been going on the same for millions and millions of years, and humans on this planet think all this turmoil around them as the world gets turned upside down will be over soon?  Not if the top brass in the Federation have anything to do with it, and they most certainly do!

This is the last 3D planet in this quadrant of space that has such a paradise of variety in minerals, flora, and fauna to offer.  Not to mention the human commodity.  The information is correct.  The Federation wants this planet to stay their lower density playground.  Those races with little to no emotions love to come play human once in awhile.  Swaruu would call these unreal people because they never intend to awaken and are extremely self absorbed. 
Without this as a planet with a low density population, non emotional races will be forced to incarnate on planets, into species with emotions to learn there is only one way to Source and that is Love.  Love and happiness raises our vibrations.

All this has been allowed for far too long.  This time the Federation hierarchy got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, sneaking behind everyone's back.  The hierarchy is beginning to lose its power over other Loving races inside the Federation and it is being reflected on this planet.  We cannot let them win!  Broken shoes must stand firm.  Awakened broken shoes are powerful transmitters of Light frequency.  As our energy frequency vibrates higher, so does other awakened souls.  It is catching!  The top brass of the Federation cannot interfere with our free will to raise our frequency.   They cannot interfere with us creating sovereignty  for ourselves as individuals.  Those frequencies completely shake off the negative energy controls and when enough humans vibrate energy high enough in unison, it frees that species!  The Federation's system of rule is coming apart for them.

Thank you.

In service to others in service to Source

#30 2021-03-13 00:12:59

Meridianwoman

A new transcript by Cristina, Estel-la and Aneeka (March 8, 2021)  Best wishes on their new home in Finland!
WHAT'S IN SATURN? - UNITED FEDERATION OF PLANETS

Conocimiento Pleyadiano
Video URL: https://youtu.be/IHjnBthuY3s
In this conversation, Anéeka of Temmer explains what the planet Saturn is like (its atmosphere and biodiversity) and what races are found there, as well as being a headquarters of the Federation of United Planets.
"This information is provided by extraterrestrial persons, women and men from the Taygeta star in the Pleiades cluster, through a written contact with us."
CONVERSATION WITH ANÉEKA OF TEMMER
Cristina.- You have commented that The Viera is the headquarters of the local or regional Council of the Federation here. I mean, would it be like the Earth Council, those who officially represent humans?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes. That is exactly their role here and they do not stand out as useful. This is our point and problem exactly.
Estel·la.- And who supervises or represents them?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Supposedly, the Federation of Saturn, which are impossible to find.
Estel·la.- And who supervises those of Saturn?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Supposedly another Federation Council of a group of stars from this sector of the galaxy. Even harder to find. I emphasize that I am not talking about the Federation in progressively higher densities, I am talking about people in the same density as those of the Viera. I'm only talking about politicians with more power, not densities. It is true that in densities there is also a Federation that supervises downwards, but it is more difficult to access because it is not in your reality or world. They obviously have mechanisms so that they cannot be reached directly.
Estel·la.- Don't you know in which constellation or solar system they are found?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes. But it is impossible for me to share it at this time. Not because of secrecy but because of the impossibility of description. What happens is that the concept of constellations differs in space, being that only some such as Taurus, Pleiades, and Orion among a few others, coincide with those known on Earth. This is because the constellations as you know them are viewed and assembled from Earth's point of view. The point of view here is more directly related to star map sectors, but I have no common reference. Just seeing it from the explainable perspective: It is the set of local stars closest to your Sun 13 that would include: Alpha Centauri, triple system and a few others. I would need a chart to explain it more or less.
Estel·la.- Why are those of Saturn impossible to find?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Because nobody knows who they are or where they are. They only give orders from their point above and there is no one to go to see or write to. This not only happens to us, but also to the rest of the races here in our neighbourhood, such as those of the Viera.
Estel·la.- Have you tried going to Saturn in person?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes and nobody knows anything. It is a huge traffic zone with large biosphere ships of many races. These are called many times on Earth ‘the Sphere Alliance’. Going to Saturn is like going to Los Angeles in California, good luck finding someone who doesn't want to be found there.
Cristina.- And the fact that you can't go to see them or speak to them directly, isn't that a negative aspect of this structure?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Undoubtedly. This is the point at which it can most openly be seen that the system is broken. It becomes pyramidal and not holographic.
Cristina.- How bad then. And the Sphere Alliance, what role does it play in all this?
Anéeka of Temmer.- It's more Federation. Let's say that the Sphere Alliance is a group like the Andromeda council or the Alcione council would be. Officially independent. However, they form the Federation as well. The Federation being such a large body that it collapses under its own weight. That's the problem. It has become worse than gigantic and therefore unmanageable and useless.
Cristina.- And do you know which races are on Saturn?
Anéeka of Temmer.- The same as here. The best known. The usual. Dominated by: Andromedans, Arcturians, and Sirians. Although I clarify that Pleiadians do not.
Estel·la.- It seems incredible to me that the Federation of Saturn hides or camouflages itself among the other races present there. That fact alone would have to remove them from their post. What kind of representation can there be from someone you cannot access?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes. However, note that to remove them from their position you must first know who they are, and that is what they avoid with anonymity. Another point that stands out here is that it is the same structure of the super elite of the Earth. Dark government that only works with puppets of many levels, but you can never see who has real power since Soros, Gates, Rockefeller, Rothschild and others are only fronts for characters behind them with more power.

Here it is the same with the Federation, exactly the same. That is why we insist that it is a reflection of what happens on Earth. Only orders with validation codes arrive. It does not say who it is. Just something like: “The honorable High Council Saturn dictates that they must withdraw from the vicinity of Earth immediately. Alpha-whiskey Bravo certification 928167- 675172. " And that's it. There is no one here with whom to respond or whom to appeal anything to.
Cristina.- Wow, how strong! And what races make up the Sphere Alliance?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Andromedans, Arcturians, Korendians, Devonians and Avians. (Cedet-Cerez Aviar)
Cristina.- Excuse me Anéeka. Avians, are they kind of birds?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Yes. Basically the ones that Corey Goode talks about.
Estel·la.- And what do the Andromedans or those from The Viera gain from becoming blind to this problem?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Nothing. If you talk to them, since they are on the same level here, they will be very empathetic and concerned. They will also say that they don't see what else they can do. They accept that there is a problem, but they don't know how to proceed. They do not claim to be blind to the problem, they claim that their hands are tied. And also, speaking of them, what complicates everything more is that each and every race will have their own ideas depending on their concepts and understanding as a race, the Andromedans being, for example, very dismayed by karma.
Estel·la.- So, what is the problem, according to them, exactly? Because I think, they themselves are tying those hands. If you really want to solve a problem, but have no one to deal with, then have them come to you. It begins to act differently with the Earth and that they have to come out of the shadows, if those of Saturn really want to intervene.
Anéeka of Temmer.- The problem is that, according to them, it should be solved by humans, and not by them. "The problem" is that Yázhi agrees with this. But not as in that humans must ... as a duty, something imposed by authority, but according to Yázhi: "The problem can only be solved from the human level, from within the Earth, as human beings and not from outside." She says it is the only way. "It is not because other races do not want to do anything, but that they cannot do anything and only humans can."
Estel·la.- I understand what Yázhi says, but we are seeing that the problem is also outside.
Cristina.- The problem is everywhere. And where is the base of Saturn located, on the planet or on some moons? Or is the position also unknown? It was 5D low density right?
Anéeka of Temmer.- We believe that it is among the countless bases that exist throughout that area. Not on Saturn itself, but the bases are on the Moons such as: Mimas, Titan, Enceladus, Dione, Tethys. And in the rings, mainly. This is why they like Saturn so much. Also, countless ships of all sizes in Saturnian orbit all the time.
Cristina.- And what are these bases like? What structures do they have?
Anéeka of Temmer.- The bases are mostly 90% underground. They are tunnelled. They use asteroids and large rocks in the rings and hollow them out leaving the outer shield structure. As for large bases on moons, they are also mostly underground with entrances in craters and on mountain slopes. As for the surface installations, spider-like structures dominate with a dome in the center and tubes that go out in different directions and go underground.
Cristina.- And on the planet Saturn, don't you have anything? Is there no one there?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Saturn as a planet is too dense and at the same time gaseous. Without a defined surface. So, only animal beings adapted to extreme environments live there. For most races of the Federation it is impractical to use Saturn itself. What makes Saturn so interesting are its rings. It is a mostly rock structure that can be used for many things. Forming a very large wealth of places to establish bases in them. Mining of resources, minerals and metals for industry.
Cristina.- What kind of animals are there?
Anéeka of Temmer.- Mostly animals that spend their entire lives floating. With the appearance of giant jellyfish. Also parasites that live in jellyfish using them for support. There is no development of advanced civilization there, it is the animal kingdom. They are like balloon beings or airship beings. They look like this image and so huge. Although they are of various sizes. I understand that they do end up measuring like the Hindenburg or the Goodyear blimp.
Cristina.- How curious these animals are floating there. I imagine they are like fish in the water?
Anéeka of Temmer.- It could be, yes. That is, they float in the atmosphere of Saturn in a habitable zone for them. Where they cannot go higher, because they would extend too much. Nor lower because the atmospheric pressure of Saturn would crush them.
Estel·la.- And what do they feed on?
Anéeka of Temmer.- From what I understand, other beings in a floating ecosystem. Smaller beings like what krill would be like for whales. There are clouds of living organisms in the atmosphere and larger beings pass by. And the little ones, who form these clouds, also feed on smaller ones.
Cristina.- And is there no vegetable kingdom?
Anéeka of Temmer.- There must be. Always floating in different atmospheric strata. Even though there is no surface, the pressure is so high that it exceeds the rock. But this is not achieved suddenly, but little by little, increasing the atmospheric pressure until it reaches solidity.
Cristian & Estel·la Anéeka of Temmer
Links:
LBRY: https://lbry.tv/@ Pleiadian Knowledge:2
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ Pleiadian- Knowledge-108034420679455 TELEGRAM: https://t.me/CONOCIMIENTOPLEYADIANOTELEGRAM
IN ENGLISH: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4Vqu … txnU8SS9Gg
THE TRANSCRIPTS CAN BE FOUND AT: www.swaruu.org
Facebook: Pleiadian Knowledge PDF: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2783294118568494
Transcribed by Andrea Mdos and edited in this format by Toni Ruiz of Sociedad Taygeta
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1212334 … oup_header
English translation by SpaceMonkey of Taygetean Disclosure - English Transcripts
https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#31 2021-03-13 08:15:38

07wideeyes

Thanks for putting this up, Meridianwoman.

#32 2021-03-13 12:01:18

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:

Races are way too cold and uncaring all around this galaxy. Why other alliances stand by and do nothing about this either?

[...]

As above so below indeed...

Indeed the structures in space match exactly the ones on Earth, after all, they have been created by the very same Regressive entities who aim at controlling the galaxy through subterfuge, camouflage, mind-control and playing the races against each other.

And of course, just like on Earth there are all those many sheeplings who just follow whatever given narrative by "unknown entities" (secret societies), this is done in space too on a grander scale.

And again just like on Earth, seeing through this is the first step, which us Earthlings currently do due to learning from our local problems, by that having been trained to see the same patterns in all the galaxy once we are out of this cage. And that is what the Regressives fear the most: A "trained" race coming out of their prison and waking up the other races in a similar fashion as it happened on Earth.

Grivehn wrote:

As far as we've been told, there are a myriad of federations, alliances, confederations and whatever elses in this galaxy. And they dare to call themselves loving, honorable, wise, 'service to others' etc. What a load of hypocrites.

I would agree to this to some extent, as many races/groups simply hide behind the prime directive as to not endanger themselves. Not many races are like the Taygetans, Urmah and some others, daring to oppose the seeming almighty power of the Space Cabal aka Galactic Federation, which in my view simply is an undefined mind-control body to stall the participating races and prevent their progress and ability to see through the deception. Just like it is on Earth, where this currently gets successfully dismantled.

But no worries, this is only comparable to the visible Mainstream Media on our planet while invisibly in the background the true action is going on. And again, as below so above, thus there are many other races that positively interfere, but only in a less visible fashion. In fact, if this wasn't the case, our planet would already have been harvested and Humanity eliminated.

Thus I strongly advise to instead of generalizing and calling every ET out, to instead understand that we are being helped, and it should be in our own interest to join in instead of being an ostrich that simply gives up. Especially so shortly before the battle over Earth is won ! And once that is achieved, those who are up for more such challenge are free to assist in cleaning up the rest of the galaxy...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2021-03-26 10:36:30

PlanetWorker

Anyone using the term Confederation, when speaking in regards to the Farmer races Corey talked about, is actually using the incorrect energy thought.  Corey rubbed elbows with members of the Federation, such as at the meeting when the old Federation was disbanded.  This includes what is known here as the Federation of Light.  Not all in the Federation are regressive (as in regressing instead of progressing toward Source) but the Federation contains many races which slowed down or stopped doing their inner work and are slipping back into service to self (me, me, me and or what can we get from these people or planet).

Corey also met the Watchers, as they are called in the Law of One.  The Watchers, thankfully are Confederation, along with the Confederation council of Nine, and are actually the ones who have the most power in this part of the Galaxy.  No Federation member will admit to anyone having more power than themselves.  Can you see the misplaced pride there?

The Watchers step in and appear within the ranks of the Federation only when the Federation is making such a mess of things that someone of a pure benevolent nature must.

I do not "speak of an alternative alliance to Galactic Federation, Confederation."  They are two different types and two different types of alliances.  The Federation is the Federation (where those of lower vibration are mixed with individual members of the Federation who are working to raise their vibration and be of service to others and Source on an individual level) 

The Federation is rather like a mirror of this planet as Swaruu's crew has said, those Pleiadians being Federation as they state but show by their works as service to others.  The mirror here being the mess created on this planet by the Federation allowing the Federation Farmers races project to be conducted.  The Farmer Races being a term Corey uses for members of the Federation.  They are not Confederation.

The Plieadians are the race who seeded the human vehicle to be able to contain a spark of Source instead of those early human vessels being simply animals.  They are the human's 'spiritual parent' race, so to speak and one of only five Federation races given permission by not only the Federation but also the Watchers of the Confederation, to provide spiritual guidance to the newly seeded, spiritually capable race of humans here on Terra.  Then.......no sooner had this new race been seeded than here come the Orion regressive who enslave and frequency dumb down that race to serve.  That is where we come in. 

On the other side of the coin is the Confederation.   Many, many millions of years ago many benevolent races had been observing how certain races allied themselves to create after they became aware they are creators.  The Confederation observed the hardships and anguish those created races usually ended up enduring because of the mixed bag of varying degrees of service to others and service to self of their creators so it was decided by the benevolent races who who chose to only create races when the entire race had not only ascended as benevolent themselves but did not associate with regressive races but only progressive (service to others and progressive toward Source) individual members of any given race.

Those ancient benevolent races formed an alliance of planets all their own.  The Watchers (Blue Avians as Corey calls them), and our Council of Nine are members of that separate alliance.  That is the true Confederation. 

The Law of One is designating my benevolent  alliance of planets, the Watchers, and our Council of Nine when using the linear word Confederation.  There the term Federation is not specifically used.  Only the terms of regressive, service to self, and those of Orion are used when referring to an alliance of planets, other than the one I am from. 

So here is a brain twister.........There are millions of planet alliances the closer you  get to the Source center of  of the Source center of all the arms of all the arms of the universe. 

To simplify the meaning behind the two linear terms here, think of Confederation,....only benevolent races with benevolent individuals within those races.  The Federation......a mixed bag of benevolent and regressive individuals in all races.

(A new way of creating, only one in countless others ways, the Confederation decided, was that when creating a race to protect the new race from regressive inluence while evolving up to ascension then to stick with them, guiding them, until the entire race became service to others and Source.  Doing everything behind the scenes so that race would think even the higher density thoughts hey had in their heads were their own thoughts when all their epiphanies were telepathic guidance from ET races who were also protecting them from regressive invasion. )About 3.5 million years go, my race was created this way.  Our protectors are what is called her, the Golden Lion Beings, these are not the the same species as the Federation Urmah.) 

In conclusion part of your inquiry, the aforementioned distinctions is what separates the Confederation from the Federation and in the Law of One it is the Confederation only they are talking about, my Confederation.  Remember everything has a bias and perspective.  The Blue Avians who gave all the information for the Law of One to be complied was framed their bias and prospective so naturally they only used the term Confederation.   This term, as used on this planet now is not a third alliance.  It is a designation for the the collection of the most benevolent alliance of planets in this neck of the woods in this galaxy. ?

To answer your question about how did I learn about the Confederation?........It is my Confederation. My own SourceSelf memories have filled in a lot of history, from this human linear point of view.  . I am one of those the Pleiadians mentioned as being one of those just walking on the street with all their memories.  This occured in the form of my 'awakening' and many more downloads which continue to this day.  It was said those are the ones who go around saying they are not from here.  I can say I am not from here because I am not.  I came to do a job then I go home to my chosen anchor species.  It is very hard to stay in this body, there is such dissidance.  The Pleiadians are right about that too.

How do I see the Confederation?  As family.  They are my family and after regaining my memories, it hurts a lot to be separated from them.

The structure of the Confederation is approximately the same as others of the Federation.  There are lots of Councils.  Most benevolent societies are matriarchal.  There are also some with Queens and Kings but benevolent races do not fall into the same category as royalty on this planet.  We do not 'rule's or lord over anyone.  The titles are bestowed on those who have good leadership skills and are recognized to think out of the box for solutions which will benefit the highest good of all.  They are also the ones who others recognize as the wisest among them.  Also, they are humbly of  service to others.  You could just as well see them helping to do manual labor beside another  as attending a Council meeting.

Hope this helps.

In service to others, in service to Source

We do not have outposts here.  We do not rub elbows with the Federation but we do extend an occasional invitation to high vibrational service to others and Source individuals or small groups to become Confederation members but they usually do not accept the invitation even though they would like to because they don't want to be separated from family, including cosmic family associations.

Galactic Federation of Light and Galactic Federation of Worlds are two terms, meaning the same thing.....Federation, not Confederation.

#34 2021-03-26 16:12:15

PlanetWorker

None of those names ring any bells for me. I appreciate the Pleiadians for filling in the blanks of our memory in that regard. One of the things stripped from memory when we come in is names of people and places.  I'm no different. 

What I do Know is the Council of Nine focused on here is based at Saturn.  I learned this from Corey and the Pleiadians here just like you.

There are numerous and thousands of Council of Nines, too numerous to count.  Each is for a cluster of star systems.  All I can say for certain is the Council of Nine at Saturn is not my alliance council.  However, the same group of Watchers (Blue Avians, etc in this case) float between councils in a group of galaxies.  Move to a different quadrant of space and the same thing is repeated with different Watcher members and multiple Councils of Nine.

The order from small to large for reference is solar system within a galaxy (each planet within a solar system has a council).  Each Solar system has a Council of Nine.  These are made up of the collection of solar systems within each galaxy.  The Known Universe has a Council of Nine made up of the collection of Galaxies.

Like the Pleiadians say, there are so many councils!  But no.  I have no memory of individual names.  I must depend on information we are receiving now for names.

#35 2021-05-08 08:09:21

Robert369 wrote:

Indeed the structures in space match exactly the ones on Earth, after all, they have been created by the very same Regressive entities who aim at controlling the galaxy through subterfuge, camouflage, mind-control and playing the races against each other.

And of course, just like on Earth there are all those many sheeplings who just follow whatever given narrative by "unknown entities" (secret societies), this is done in space too on a grander scale.

BRILLIANT STATEMENT.

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BEYOND 3D STATEMENTS.

many many wisdoms to be learnt from you !!!

billion galactic thanks Robert.

you nail it so so often.

you generate the analysis and truth of the situation in case, instantaneously with great precision !!!

Enoch

#36 2024-01-20 15:28:24

Brahman

This is very interesting. There is a Confederation above the Galactic federation. And the Confederation is of benevolent races.

"The Watchers step in and appear within the ranks of the Federation only when the Federation is making such a mess of things that someone of a pure benevolent nature must."

PlanetWorker wrote:

Anyone using the term Confederation, when speaking in regards to the Farmer races Corey talked about, is actually using the incorrect energy thought.  Corey rubbed elbows with members of the Federation, such as at the meeting when the old Federation was disbanded.  This includes what is known here as the Federation of Light.  Not all in the Federation are regressive (as in regressing instead of progressing toward Source) but the Federation contains many races which slowed down or stopped doing their inner work and are slipping back into service to self (me, me, me and or what can we get from these people or planet).

Corey also met the Watchers, as they are called in the Law of One.  The Watchers, thankfully are Confederation, along with the Confederation council of Nine, and are actually the ones who have the most power in this part of the Galaxy.  No Federation member will admit to anyone having more power than themselves.  Can you see the misplaced pride there?

The Watchers step in and appear within the ranks of the Federation only when the Federation is making such a mess of things that someone of a pure benevolent nature must.

I do not "speak of an alternative alliance to Galactic Federation, Confederation."  They are two different types and two different types of alliances.  The Federation is the Federation (where those of lower vibration are mixed with individual members of the Federation who are working to raise their vibration and be of service to others and Source on an individual level) 

The Federation is rather like a mirror of this planet as Swaruu's crew has said, those Pleiadians being Federation as they state but show by their works as service to others.  The mirror here being the mess created on this planet by the Federation allowing the Federation Farmers races project to be conducted.  The Farmer Races being a term Corey uses for members of the Federation.  They are not Confederation.

The Plieadians are the race who seeded the human vehicle to be able to contain a spark of Source instead of those early human vessels being simply animals.  They are the human's 'spiritual parent' race, so to speak and one of only five Federation races given permission by not only the Federation but also the Watchers of the Confederation, to provide spiritual guidance to the newly seeded, spiritually capable race of humans here on Terra.  Then.......no sooner had this new race been seeded than here come the Orion regressive who enslave and frequency dumb down that race to serve.  That is where we come in. 

On the other side of the coin is the Confederation.   Many, many millions of years ago many benevolent races had been observing how certain races allied themselves to create after they became aware they are creators.  The Confederation observed the hardships and anguish those created races usually ended up enduring because of the mixed bag of varying degrees of service to others and service to self of their creators so it was decided by the benevolent races who who chose to only create races when the entire race had not only ascended as benevolent themselves but did not associate with regressive races but only progressive (service to others and progressive toward Source) individual members of any given race.

Those ancient benevolent races formed an alliance of planets all their own.  The Watchers (Blue Avians as Corey calls them), and our Council of Nine are members of that separate alliance.  That is the true Confederation. 

The Law of One is designating my benevolent  alliance of planets, the Watchers, and our Council of Nine when using the linear word Confederation.  There the term Federation is not specifically used.  Only the terms of regressive, service to self, and those of Orion are used when referring to an alliance of planets, other than the one I am from. 

So here is a brain twister.........There are millions of planet alliances the closer you  get to the Source center of  of the Source center of all the arms of all the arms of the universe. 

To simplify the meaning behind the two linear terms here, think of Confederation,....only benevolent races with benevolent individuals within those races.  The Federation......a mixed bag of benevolent and regressive individuals in all races.

(A new way of creating, only one in countless others ways, the Confederation decided, was that when creating a race to protect the new race from regressive inluence while evolving up to ascension then to stick with them, guiding them, until the entire race became service to others and Source.  Doing everything behind the scenes so that race would think even the higher density thoughts hey had in their heads were their own thoughts when all their epiphanies were telepathic guidance from ET races who were also protecting them from regressive invasion. )About 3.5 million years go, my race was created this way.  Our protectors are what is called her, the Golden Lion Beings, these are not the the same species as the Federation Urmah.) 

In conclusion part of your inquiry, the aforementioned distinctions is what separates the Confederation from the Federation and in the Law of One it is the Confederation only they are talking about, my Confederation.  Remember everything has a bias and perspective.  The Blue Avians who gave all the information for the Law of One to be complied was framed their bias and prospective so naturally they only used the term Confederation.   This term, as used on this planet now is not a third alliance.  It is a designation for the the collection of the most benevolent alliance of planets in this neck of the woods in this galaxy. ?

To answer your question about how did I learn about the Confederation?........It is my Confederation. My own SourceSelf memories have filled in a lot of history, from this human linear point of view.  . I am one of those the Pleiadians mentioned as being one of those just walking on the street with all their memories.  This occured in the form of my 'awakening' and many more downloads which continue to this day.  It was said those are the ones who go around saying they are not from here.  I can say I am not from here because I am not.  I came to do a job then I go home to my chosen anchor species.  It is very hard to stay in this body, there is such dissidance.  The Pleiadians are right about that too.

How do I see the Confederation?  As family.  They are my family and after regaining my memories, it hurts a lot to be separated from them.

The structure of the Confederation is approximately the same as others of the Federation.  There are lots of Councils.  Most benevolent societies are matriarchal.  There are also some with Queens and Kings but benevolent races do not fall into the same category as royalty on this planet.  We do not 'rule's or lord over anyone.  The titles are bestowed on those who have good leadership skills and are recognized to think out of the box for solutions which will benefit the highest good of all.  They are also the ones who others recognize as the wisest among them.  Also, they are humbly of  service to others.  You could just as well see them helping to do manual labor beside another  as attending a Council meeting.

Hope this helps.

In service to others, in service to Source

We do not have outposts here.  We do not rub elbows with the Federation but we do extend an occasional invitation to high vibrational service to others and Source individuals or small groups to become Confederation members but they usually do not accept the invitation even though they would like to because they don't want to be separated from family, including cosmic family associations.

Galactic Federation of Light and Galactic Federation of Worlds are two terms, meaning the same thing.....Federation, not Confederation.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

"Narayana(the eternal) is beyond Avyakta(the manifested); the cosmic egg arises from Avyakta. In the cosmic egg are all the worlds."
Adi Shankaracharya

Board footer