You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-08 18:06:08

Vickie

Galactic Federation non-intervention? Really?

I have been a woke starseed for over a decade, but I'm new to this group and the videos. I've been watching them chronologically and just reached June of 2020.

I have to admit, I'm spitting mad and would like to get my hands on a few Galactic Federation members. Pompous asses. Out of one side of their mouths, they spout higher than thou, "We can't interfere with humanity's evolution and growth. Then out of the other side of their mouths, they collude with the shadow governments to get what they want.

I have to ask myself if we wouldn't be better off if these non-emotional races butted out and left us to the emotional races who understand the way of things.

Change will NOT come from the corrupt shadow government. Change will come from the people. Either talk to us or get the heck out. You're not helping us but hindering us.

#2 2021-01-08 19:07:09

Happy

Re: Galactic Federation non-intervention? Really?

Hey Vickie... smile  Sometimes it's soothing to listen to what patriots say: "The Called." We're not alone in this... smile

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#3 2021-01-08 19:37:16

Robert369

Vickie wrote:

I have to ask myself if we wouldn't be better off if these non-emotional races butted out and left us to the emotional races who understand the way of things.

If you watch the current videos from Gosia and follow the world ongoings, you will find that this exactly is happening right now.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-01-08 19:52:21

07wideeyes

Hi Vickie. Yes, you are not alone on here with such feelings! Plenty of good intelligent discussion, I submit, on 'Galactic Fed is in error' and 'Crime syndicate' threads. I agree with Robert369 that they are getting flushed out, but the battles still need to be fought properly in order for the positive result to manifest (ie it's no good just sitting back, watching soaps on TV, and waiting for the good guys to come knocking on the door one sunny morning).

The non-intervention argument is extremely flawed: non-intervention still amounts to an intervention of sorts. Everything is interconnected, and whatever we do or don't do will have an effect. We cannot help but 'intervene'. Let's say a child runs into the street into the path of an oncoming truck. I could save it, but decide not to, based on false notions of the desires of the child's soul, for example. My 'non-intervention' influences the situation as much as 'intervention' would. It's simply a passive rather than active intervention.

It seems from what Gosia reported from Aneeka very recently, that the good guys in higher densities are realising this non-intervention thing is just a psychological trick. She said that Urmah ships are coming into orbit, down to lower levels. I don't know why this made me burst into tears, maybe I've got something with Urmah. But you wouldn't want to go and pick a fight with a bunch of Urmah, would you?! Their arrival appears to synchronise with Mr T.'s green light for military action. That's my take, anyhow.

#5 2021-01-09 07:14:46

mitkobs

At least the cabal have to be removed from the picture because all they do is manipulation of the whole population for personal purposes - greed and hunger for control. Then when the truth about everything is presented to global population we can see what will happen. And not only the truth but free equal means for existence without the need to work and compete with each other have to be secured. Free energy and free food and taking care of basic needs for everybody is essential step in the direction for new better peaceful world.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-09 07:16:11)

#6 2021-01-09 08:36:02

mitkobs wrote:

And not only the truth but free equal means for existence without the need to work and compete with each other have to be secured. Free energy and free food and taking care of basic needs for everybody is essential step in the direction for new better peaceful world.

hi mitkobs,

wow this is wonderful !!!

any time forecast of when these wonderful charming changes will occur and manifest on earth ?

i am at the edge of my seat waiting for this amazing transformation to occur.

sounds quite difficult to accomplish though.

so when will they start to knock out the cabal and the masters of darkness and free us to be
in this beautiful state of existence that you explained above.

have a nice day,

enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-09 08:37:27)

#7 2021-01-09 09:07:38

Octananda

Those transformation we will atract ... so pray for humanity, for Donald Trump, for Q, for the new wonderful world to come and also participate actively each of you in his country for truth, patriotism, the maintaining of nations and replace of shadow government in your country.

The sooner we act the sooner we will be free and happy on earth.

God(Source) bless us !

Greetings from Romania !

Last edited by Octananda (2021-01-09 09:08:32)

#8 2021-01-09 09:31:23

Happy

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

"so when will they start [...]"

I like your eagerness, Enoch. smile mitkobs has picked up on the brighter aspects of our situation, and it's a good spot.

I guess timing is of the essence in this. And I suspect we all sit on the sidelines these days, while some amazing spiritual work of art is being forged beyond our reaches. When 'daylight' arrives we'll all be amazed, I think.

If the opposite of "free" is "cost," then we're talking about balancing of energies. The workings of the entire universe is probably built on such balance. And if "free" is what spirit is, then we have another perspective altogether; making us ponder on the difference between what we truly are and what we're supposed to be.

If we understand "work" as something different from a traditional transaction, I will offer the understanding as in "giving by oneself." In this, our "expectations" delineates the difference between work and service, and even offer a good take on "purpose."

Sometimes our quiet moments present opportunities to reflect on such matters. You have a wonderful day, too, Enoch! smile

P.S.: And merry greetings to Octananda, too. Welcome! smile

#9 2021-01-09 10:19:39

mitkobs

We have to participate in the processes whatever they are, to be the change that we want to see in the world. The new world would not come out of nothing, but with some initial ground work, things that have to be changed in many areas and also within our minds and other things that have to be created from scratch.

#10 2021-01-09 10:29:07

Happy wrote:

Sometimes our quiet moments present opportunities to reflect on such matters. You have a wonderful day, too, Enoch! smile

mitkobs wrote:

We have to participate in the processes whatever they are, to be the change that we want to see in the world.

billion galactic thanks,
happy and mitkobs for the information !!!

have a wonderful day always,

enoch

Last edited by Dr Enoch Metatron (2021-01-09 10:30:18)

#11 2021-01-09 10:54:15

Happy

mitkobs wrote:

We have to participate in the processes [...]

We do what we can, mitkobs. We do what we can. smile

#12 2021-01-09 13:55:44

mitkobs

Grivehn wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

We have to participate in the processes whatever they are,

If the world will let people like us participate, then yes, we'll help. Sadly yes, we are on the sidelines. Not even that, the very fringes of society and nobody outside of our bubble (for it is one, just like the far-left bubble) asks of anything we offer.
If and when wonderful changes occur, and we are let to be a part of such, that will, of course change, hopefully.

That will change when the power structures come down and power hungry individuals are out of the picture.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-09 13:56:05)

#13 2021-01-09 13:59:13

Robert369

Grivehn wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

If the world will let people like us participate, then yes, we'll help. Sadly yes, we are on the sidelines. Not even that, the very fringes of society and nobody outside of our bubble (for it is one, just like the far-left bubble) asks of anything we offer.
If and when wonderful changes occur, and we are let to be a part of such, that will, of course change, hopefully.

And Vickie, yes, some of us understand your frustration. I pray that these are the darkest days. For if not, the real shitstorm only starts after 20th. Last year was just a warm-up.

I respectfully have to disagree to the level of disempowerment that you express in the above. It is not the world that may or may not prevent people from participating in taking an active role in the liberation of our planet but it is themselves alone, deciding that they are unable to do so.

Remember: We are god-creators and have no limits unless we create these with our god-like abilities.

Everyone who wants to involve oneself in the liberation process can be active in it, each to their own abilities and possibilities, but nobody is condemned to do nothing. And if everyone actually does what little or much (s)he can do, the planet will be liberated much earlier and with less casualties than if people hold themselves back claiming they cannot do anything.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#14 2021-01-09 14:01:42

Grivehn wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

And Vickie, yes, some of us understand your frustration. I pray that these are the darkest days. For if not, the real shitstorm only starts after 20th. Last year was just a warm-up.

You are correct about our place on the spectrum, Grivehn. I think our participation, however, could be argued is unavoidable. Merely by being the fringe on the outside of the spectrum of sentient awareness and concern, we define the very limits of that spectrum, and consequently change the values therein.

100th Monkey: the connection is subconscious, remote, and can't be severed.

All that being said, idk what's going on.....

EDIT: also, what Robert said

Last edited by Shaman Starfeather (2021-01-09 14:04:37)

#15 2021-01-09 18:25:12

PinkChopper

07wideeyes wrote:

I don't know why this made me burst into tears, maybe I've got something with Urmah. But you wouldn't want to go and pick a fight with a bunch of Urmah, would you?! Their arrival appears to synchronise with Mr T.'s green light for military action. That's my take, anyhow.

Interesting because I also burst out into tears when hearing about the Urmah arrival. It's a feeling as if my soul remembers the connection on a deeper level or something ~ding~

#16 2021-01-09 18:55:16

Robert369

PinkChopper wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

I don't know why this made me burst into tears, maybe I've got something with Urmah. But you wouldn't want to go and pick a fight with a bunch of Urmah, would you?! Their arrival appears to synchronise with Mr T.'s green light for military action. That's my take, anyhow.

Interesting because I also burst out into tears when hearing about the Urmah arrival. It's a feeling as if my soul remembers the connection on a deeper level or something ~ding~

Right, having a deep connection to cats myself and having eight wonderful fluffies as companions, I considered this bit of news also as outstanding.

Cats ftw !

Or as Swaruu said it about the Urmah: "Everything cat !"

#17 2021-01-09 19:53:54

Vickie

This is a great video with Simon Parks and Charlie Ward explaining what has been done and what is underway to clear out the Deep state. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSItoNIeZHI

Last edited by Vickie (2021-01-09 19:54:20)

#18 2021-01-09 20:21:36

mitkobs

Everyone have to participate the best way they can and of course some will not participate or will not help and contribute but that is normal for a darkness reality. Many will need adaptation and physical and mental healing. I am sure after some time of idleness and holidays many of those will change minds and propose to participate. Because they will feel that have to contribute when all essential is given to them free and other people are working hard to create these new conditions and goods and favors to be available for free. And that kind of work will be needed until some level of automation is achieved and the foundations of the new society are laid out.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-01-09 20:22:47)

#19 2021-01-09 20:59:26

Happy

Vickie wrote:

This is a great video [...]

Brilliant, Vickie! Thank you! smile

#20 2021-01-10 11:01:07

Armaged

Grivehn wrote:

It really is priceless. Im sorry I cant usually share the same enthusiasm. To me, its just hoping all of it is true. When I look deep down, thats all there is. A hope and a choice to believe it. I cannot confirm and simply accept it as fact, though. My inner self is as much a cunt as I am, and is apparently unreachable. Or I dont know how to listen, because my doubts are too large to ever let him speak.

I could almost imagine the thoughts that goes through your mind...when going to the dentist. smile
Seems too cluttered, a smorgasbord of un-filed, labelled and arranged...(data, fears, aspirations etc).

Practice controlled breathing. Pace.

Its all in the mind. Teach it, Learn to Manage it.
Heirarch of importance. Logic vs esoteric. etc.
When you trully understand lies...you're Teflon.

That said...only with spirit do spirits respond.
That's the Comms. It is not words from mouths but thoughts through hearts. How you vibe is what you'll attract.. so watch the thoughts in your head. ie pos+ thinking.

As with all practices over time it becomes a 'trait'...(without 'intents'). That's the breakthrough...once it sparks...the light will grow. They'd be challenges But you'll know you're no longer alone for your soul had Awoken!!! Follow the path of Light, be the Good in life.

Hope you recieve this in +thoughts
*End*

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#21 2022-06-18 08:01:51

I think the non intervention is to allow us to get to a level of cultural maturity to prevent an aggressive species from following in the footsteps of the reptillians or being under their influence and acting as their proxy wrecking havoc with things.  The blockade as such I would say is to prevent further interference of a negative manner that was started by a lower planed race taking advantage of things.

However with all the interference going on at this point, I would say that they could have enough folks bucking the system to force technological development to a degree to solve a lot of the humanitarian issues we have. 

The non interference also is an acceptance of the fact no matter what until we clean our own corruption any external help will only make things worse.  Like giving a drug addict money, yeah, not going to end well when limits no longer exist.  Or when the spanish said convert or die but it would not be in that manner or degree the AI would do something odd in its view of benevolence but still come off as malevolent to us. 

I really think the day the earth stood still was a good lesson on why we are not ready yet for full disclosure.  Until we can accept entirely as a species that which is different, we would be ready.

But still the wait, oh the drama is something else.  I get it.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#22 2022-06-18 10:21:33

Robert369

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I think the non intervention is to allow us to get to a level of cultural maturity to prevent an aggressive species from following in the footsteps of the reptillians or being under their influence and acting as their proxy wrecking havoc with things.

Nice story along the narrative of the ones who run the Earth 3D matrix with the help of right those Regressives, and goes along what the GF is spreading in the new-age content and fake-channelings.

But the reality was that the "non interference rule" was to prevent others from looking into the true Earth ongoings while they were interfering at all levels as to make sure that Humanity never actually grows anywhere. Which includes causing one genocide after another whenever Humanity managed to grow beyond a manageable threshold despite all the GF+regressive mind-control and manipulation. This is widely explained by the Taygetan content.

Luckily the lies was exposed recently, and our Taygetan friends played an important role in this.

#23 2022-06-19 00:49:32

Robert369 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I think the non intervention is to allow us to get to a level of cultural maturity to prevent an aggressive species from following in the footsteps of the reptillians or being under their influence and acting as their proxy wrecking havoc with things.

Nice story along the narrative of the ones who run the Earth 3D matrix with the help of right those Regressives, and goes along what the GF is spreading in the new-age content and fake-channelings.

But the reality was that the "non interference rule" was to prevent others from looking into the true Earth ongoings while they were interfering at all levels as to make sure that Humanity never actually grows anywhere. Which includes causing one genocide after another whenever Humanity managed to grow beyond a manageable threshold despite all the GF+regressive mind-control and manipulation. This is widely explained by the Taygetan content.

Luckily the lies was exposed recently, and our Taygetan friends played an important role in this.

You are not wrong.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#24 2022-06-28 10:14:06

mitkobs

Another wider explanation what is going on in Federation and above the Federation and the urgent matters that have to change on Earth. And also how 5D Federation have to change in order to expand and how this process is happening exactly initiated by the higher levels of the united Consciousness.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/federaci … hia-swaruu

Translate with https://www.deepl.com/translator

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-28 10:15:42)

Board footer