You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-29 02:16:31

hodehoop

channelers and messengers opinion poll

is the information from the Ra materials (law of one) generally considered reliable? or the Q'uo Dialogues? brian scott has material on starseeds and this similar info that seems very close to the Swaruu info. any one have opinions on him? i like the little i have seen.  i also wonder about dolores cannon. some seems good other seems to conflict with Swaruu. i know my  feelings just looking for other opinions. or recommendations for other sources. let me know your take. thank you.

#2 2021-02-02 20:01:20

UFOHunter64

Re: channelers and messengers opinion poll

Hello, can you tell me, or point to, where the information is, as to how you exactly got in contact with these Taygeta people, as I cannot find the actual start, how and why they contacted you or how you found contact with them? This is important missing info in order to verify the genuineness of this contact. As with all channellers and this group too, we have to take their word for it at face value. With channellers, they generally have a way and reason of how and why their channelled messages have come through, there is often a clear timeline and rapport built up over time. I have only come across the videos of this group on youtube yesterday, so I have not trawled all the website, but I think the very start and how it came about is an important point that people should look for when assessing whether the group and messages are genuine. 

I was interested in the Immersed videos as I myself personally have discovered that I am a being from much higher dimension, and I am in stasis in some form whilst I experience life here as a human. You may be interested to note that all my experiences are shared with all my counterparts not on earth, and also that I have 'met' myself, as well as my counterparts/ET family and some are definitely of the Nordic/ pleiadian type, I on the other hand am 'silver' in colour and I have not as yet seen any info regarding a being that represents myself, of course you have to take my word for that too. An answer from the people who organised and carry out the contact would be great.

Thank you

Peace and Love

#3 2021-02-02 20:22:26

Happy

UFOHunter64 wrote:

"[...]to verify the genuineness of this contact."

[...]

"[...] assessing whether the group and messages are genuine."

Right... ..."proof"... ...before you even watched the first ten videos...

Try that.

Discuss the message, not the messenger.

#4 2021-02-03 17:53:48

Gosia
Administrator

Here is the entire playlist from the beginning. I explain how it started in video 3: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P … S6U6o85_ms

Also this one, where I tell the whole story: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjn_gP0 … &index=179

Enjoy!
Gosia smile

#5 2021-02-05 18:28:35

ro2778 wrote:

The problem with channellers is when the channelled information comes from a being (yourself!) with an agenda. Eg Brad Johnson channels Adronis who wants to see hybrids come to Earth, or numerous channellers of the galactic federation of light who want to put awakened humanity in a new cage still not free. But then, is there ever any aspect of yourself that doesn’t have an agenda? Agendas aren’t necessarily good or bad, they are just choices for you to make on your eternal journey.

Are you sure that Adronis wants to see hybrids?

Board footer