You are not logged in.

#1 2021-01-29 20:31:06

Geocnn65

Alliance, Trump and more- Yahzi Swaruu’s larger perspective

I watched this video and meditated on the information.  I felt the information was very disheartening and yes, I am feeling a loss of any hope, since the Galactic Federation seems to be pulling the strings behind the scenes to take control of this planet.  I was always taught we incur karma for our actions and have to reap what we have manifested.  Does this apply to the GF and those beings in a higher frequency, i.e. 5D and higher?  Can they do what they wish and humans here in the matrix suffer the consequences?  Under such circumstances why is suicide not an option if the GF wants us all dead anyway?

#2 2021-01-29 21:08:26

Robert369

Re: Alliance, Trump and more- Yahzi Swaruu’s larger perspective

There's no need to give up just yet so shortly before we are getting anywhere.

Please read this thread with good information on how things currently play out...
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?id=1234

...and also the latest information on Covid that makes clear that the fake-pandemia will be ended soon.
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=3924#p3924

Besides that above, since you write about it: I strongly advise to drop any cabal imposed belief/mind-control systems like karma, etc. because in reality we are free of any such if only we want.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-01-30 00:50:02

Gosia
Administrator

No, it only applies to certain levels of 5D Federation only.

Geocnn65 wrote:

I watched this video and meditated on the information.  I felt the information was very disheartening and yes, I am feeling a loss of any hope, since the Galactic Federation seems to be pulling the strings behind the scenes to take control of this planet.  I was always taught we incur karma for our actions and have to reap what we have manifested.  Does this apply to the GF and those beings in a higher frequency, i.e. 5D and higher?  Can they do what they wish and humans here in the matrix suffer the consequences?  Under such circumstances why is suicide not an option if the GF wants us all dead anyway?

#4 2021-01-30 07:31:15

DDA

There’s something I don’t quite understand! Isn’t it a universal law that everything must be balanced out (e.i. Polarity). There must be as much light as there is darkness in the universe... But listening to Swaruu’s comments, it would seem the top manager (e.i. The federation) is on the dark side and there’s nothing the light forces can do to create an opposition... Is it only the case on prison planet Earth, because we have collectively created this imbalance for ourselves? Or is it generalized to this quadrant of the galaxy, controlled by this federation? I do not play the victim game,  but if this is the case, it’s David vs Goliath! How do we, the few « awakened » individuals, organize to create a resistance, when the sheeple mass will inevitably go along with the genocidal cabal’s / federation’s plan? I mean we can get off grid and survive/resist for a while but it seems, as Swaruu describes the current situation, and I think it’s quite accurate, that we are bound to fail... That being said, from a greater perspective, it is, perhaps, precisely the experience we wish to have in this spiritual school... Albeit, it seems a little sadomasochistic!!!  What’s your perspectives peeps!?

#5 2021-01-30 08:43:26

Robert369

DDA wrote:

There must be as much light as there is darkness in the universe

As Swaruu in my view explained correctly, understanding and integrating darkness to discern it from light, while living the light is very well possible. You still carry both in you, which maintains the balance, but you only make use of one of them by your very own free will.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-01-30 09:09:26

07wideeyes

Yes, this is what 'shadow work' properly is. You see, feel, experience all the dark, disgusting stuff; you don't need to act it out, it's a matter of conscious experience only. It's what a lot of flakey new-agers have so notably failed to do, and why they can appear so insubstantial - they are only half the picture. It is also why they can be so naive eg swallowing the vai-russ story: they don't recognise the darkness that is a real element in the universe. I have done plenty of Jung/archetypal psychology stuff over the years, but in my view Swaruu explains it as well as it is explained anywhere.

#7 2021-01-30 14:50:14

WXMM

The information I know, UFOP and Galactic Alliance, is not an organization. The latter is separated from the former. Ten thousand years ago, some people were dissatisfied with the Andromeda Council's handling of the earth. UFOP, it is a combination of the Milky way, Andromeda and Triangle. The Andromeda Council has more status. I want to know, who is the controller?

#8 2021-01-30 16:53:24

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

The information I know, UFOP and Galactic Alliance, is not an organization. The latter is separated from the former. Ten thousand years ago, some people were dissatisfied with the Andromeda Council's handling of the earth. UFOP, it is a combination of the Milky way, Andromeda and Triangle. The Andromeda Council has more status. I want to know, who is the controller?

The controllers of all of them are supposed to be "themselves", which means that nobody cares what's going on really. This allows plenty of room for subterfuge and infiltration, which has been done by "unknown" Reptilians (none that are known anywhere on Earth or what Yazhi/Swaruu talked of) with our local Saturn Federation and several others that run 3D Matrix planets to harvest meat, etc..

#9 2021-01-30 18:18:03

DDA

Thank you Grievhen, you’ve clearly understood my interrogation and added to the description of the situation and on Earth, which indeed seems to make it rather unfair for lightworkers! Two things come to mind. Swaruu mentioned that only a few awakened people can make a huge difference and a lot of people are actually matrix, so perhaps you are right and if enough people are in this we might change the game drastically. Although, the feeling I get from Swaruu’s last transmission is that this is very unlikely, so we  may have to accept physical death on this plane... If this is the cost of true freedom...

#10 2021-01-31 12:16:53

WXMM

Robert369 wrote:
WXMM wrote:

The controllers of all of them are supposed to be "themselves", which means that nobody cares what's going on really. This allows plenty of room for subterfuge and infiltration, which has been done by "unknown" Reptilians (none that are known anywhere on Earth or what Yazhi/Swaruu talked of) with our local Saturn Federation and several others that run 3D Matrix planets to harvest meat, etc..

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. But, I wonder, who sees Swaruu and others as traitors and disagrees with what they are doing, and which group? Is it UFOP or the Galactic Federation?

#11 2021-01-31 13:13:34

Robert369

WXMM wrote:

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. But, I wonder, who sees Swaruu and others as traitors and disagrees with what they are doing, and which group? Is it UFOP or the Galactic Federation?

Naturally these are those who would lose their playground, and they try to influence the next higher Fed portions as best as they can, trying to politically prevent Lyran demands with their majorities.

Board footer