You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-11 09:36:02

newage

Psychedelics as 5D portal

Hello!
I would like to ask the taygeteans a question on psychedelics and so called plants of power.
It is known fact, that our human bodies have special receptors activated ONLY by psycho-active ingredients such as psilocybin or cannabinoids found in the psychedelic mushrooms and plants.

Who put these receptors in our body by design? What was the intended purpose? Why our brain produces DMT, the most potent psychedelic known? No one dares to talk about this.

I have had unique experiences with these plans and the first fact I discovered is that my consciousness can travel with the help of the plant far beyond the 3D realm on Earth, perceiving future events as timelines, exactly as described in the talks with Swaruu.

On one occasion the psychedelic mushrooms showed me a galactic hyper-communication network, that connects minds through the entire galaxy, regardless the distance. It "told me" that this network has been set up by a highly advanced race that left our galaxy millions of years ago. The collective consciousness of the psychedelic mushroom uses it to connect to all it's parts scattered on planets through the galaxy.

Of course, I thought it is just my imagination running wild, until I came across this part of the movie "Contact" where they reveal about a mysterious technology through which the mind can travel to any part of the galaxy: www.youtu.be/sRPUO6gGSh8?t=84

The earth scientist says "they travel through that transportation system that you built..."
The extraterrestrial (disguised as her father) answers: "We did not build it. We do not know who did. They were gone long before we got here."

I was stunned! So it is true! Why nobody talks about it?

Then the next surprise - few months later I came across Star Trek Discovery series, where they talk about the network of the psychedelic mushrooms: "The Mycelial Network is a subspace domain containing the roots of the fungus Prototaxites stellaviatori. It functioned similarly to a vast ecological web with roots spanning everywhere in the multiverse, including alternate realities" - exactly what I saw with the help of the psychedelic mushroom.

So, the bottom line is: Please, ask Swaruu to tell us about psychedelic plants on Earth and other planets, what role they play, why are our bodies  programmed to have special receptors for their activation?  How can we use them to enhance our evolution here, as humans? It is clear that we can connect to other species through the vast hyper-dimensional grid, using these plants as portals. That is why they are forbidden by the cabal.

Last edited by newage (2021-02-11 09:48:33)

#2 2021-02-11 14:14:16

Nonlinear1222

Re: Psychedelics as 5D portal

The cosmic web the web of life the living light and the living light language are all indeed real...These constructs or dreams with in dreams are all for experience to gain wisdom...everything is source of all that is...the infinite creator infinitely creating...

Many tools and many traps in the labyrinth of illusions...
Quote from a great book below that helped me...

One such characteristic human process, seemingly native to
the human living matrix, is what we have come to call the Meissner-antiMeissner (MaM) effect (see image at right). This is
most probably a naturally occurring resonant phenomenon native
to living matrices with highly complex neural, cytoskeletal, and myofascial complexes acting together in a single degree of freedom at extremely high energetic levels. A MAM effect in highly complex living matrices is the result of a full sink, wherein the cells acquire (by natural or induced means) an extremely high level of electrical capacitance. We now know and understand that all living tissue will emit Meissner fields as biophotons in the ultraweak range. This field appears to be the naturally occurring bioluminescent by-product of

biochemical, bioenergetic, sonoluminescent and quantum processes in the cell. Meissner fields must then be summative effects because indexed entrainment happens; this entrainment of photonic output appears to be indexed to bandwidths specific to the regions of the human body – extremities, pelvic area, lower-dorsal, lower-enteric, thoracic, dorsal- pulmonary, upper extremities, and cranial. However, photonic output has to be entrained locally, regionally, and as a whole to make it all seem like one seamless biophotonic field.
Emotive activity in the body generates increases and variances in Meissner field characteristics, and therefore electrical capacitance and galvanic epidermal levels. However, when electrostatic charge reaches and surpasses certain thresholds at the cellular level, resonance occurs and an antiMeissner field kicks in. This, to many of us gnosively observing one as it occurs, seems to be a resonance effect; what leads us to believe so is that, if we theorized the Meissner photonic output to be a range of fundamental frequencies, the antiMeissner resonant field form would have to be an harmonic resonant off the fundamental. This is work that continues as of this writing, and more of our deciphering and understanding will be presented in future essays. So, what do we think we grasp? What do we think we understand a little better? Perhaps in this introduction, it would help to state what we do know at this time, and are comfortable with the understanding

#3 2021-02-17 15:37:52

Octananda

I answer as a practician of Ayurveda: any hallucinogenic plants or exotic mushrooms are not recommended to be used until a certain level of conciesness is reached. Remember who used that plants(spiritual masters, shamans(native born with spiritual qualities) or advanced yoghis).So first reach a perfect inner ballance through reiki or yoga and then you are ready for using minimal doses of those plants or mushrooms.I can reccomend you from my experience some asanas(corporal postures), pranayamas(breething tehniques) and meditations.
Another important point - you can reach any state of mind without any help - with very strong intention - and you enter consciously and exit the same way.
Without some preparations those substances can leave holes in your aura and then you can be easily manipulated and have serious health and/or mental problems.
Wish you all the best !

#4 2021-02-17 17:16:48

Albert

newage wrote:

Hello!
It is known fact, that our human bodies have special receptors activated ONLY by psycho-active ingredients such as psilocybin or cannabinoids found in the psychedelic mushrooms and plants.

Who put these receptors in our body by design? What was the intended purpose? Why our brain produces DMT, the most potent psychedelic known? No one dares to talk about this.

So, the bottom line is: Please, ask Swaruu to tell us about psychedelic plants on Earth and other planets, what role they play, why are our bodies  programmed to have special receptors for their activation?  How can we use them to enhance our evolution here, as humans? It is clear that we can connect to other species through the vast hyper-dimensional grid, using these plants as portals. That is why they are forbidden by the cabal.

I think you are actually answering your own question. As one spiritual leader put it, when asked about cannabis and other similar mind plants, “....our receptors were not in our bodies so much for the ability to metabolize the chemicals in plants, as they are to metabolize the chemicals that our own bodies can produce under certain conditions”. So our bodies are self sufficient in that we can attain higher states as we evolve. psycho-active plants give us a glimpse into the higher realms. They allow us to pierce the veil, and once pierced we know there is more and we yearn to then strive, through beliefs, practice, lifestyles... to achieve it - this is what I call getting on the path. Teachings are nice and require believing, but a personal experience, often beginning with natural drugs, puts us in the higher state of knowing. At that point one begins their path and there is no turning back - I say this from personal experience.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#5 2021-02-18 04:34:54

Armaged

Succinct...

Ref:
8:17min mark
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQO6YMIzqg

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#6 2021-02-26 20:50:27

Meridianwoman

Armaged wrote:

Succinct...

Ref:
8:17min mark
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQO6YMIzqg

Thank you Armaged for this wisdom from Sadhguru.  I shared it on Facebook.

A big thanks to everyone who is helping to share the wisdom of our stellar sisters and brothers in Earth's orbit, and are using social networks groups to get the knowledge to as many as we can.

TOGETHER we can move mountains!
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013507026366

#7 2021-02-26 21:12:09

Armaged

You Are WellCome Meridianwoman.

Old Soul. Terrible Resolve.

#8 2022-06-17 19:09:36

Serenity

We are all Consciousness and our Consciousness can travel everywhere. But we just do not know how because we werent trained here. As a teen i could have astral travel if only i understand about it because i have so many many sleep paralysis but instead of moving out of my body i teach myself to wake up. I have no experience about mushrooms or any plant, but i opened my third eye that i can view or have a glimpse of other realm thru my closed eyes. And this on going every now and then.

To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Board footer