You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-17 21:06:52

DarkOwl

Tolec and YouTube funny business

Hello folks
I wanted to let you know of a strange experience I had with YouTube in relation to Tolec which may be very telling!

A subscriber to the Cosmic Agency YouTube channel was asking about Tolec and why he was against Swaaru. I replied to his comment by directing him to the video Gosia made about the strange experience she had with Alfred Weber and Tolec. I went back a few minutes later to edit it and found it had disappeared! I tried repeatedly to resend but every time it immediately disappeared. I tried different browsers and even checked on a 'private window' but every time... completely gone!

Why would YouTube be censoring such a comment? For me this only enforces the idea that Tolec may not be who he says he is and further casts shade on Alfred!

(I wrote the subscriber a private email to let him know what had happened).

Anyway,
Blessing to you all, family <3
I am new to the Cosmic Agency channel and can't express enough how grateful and delighted I am to be here.
Pleiadian love to you ALL!!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2021-02-17 21:13:01

DarkOwl

Re: Tolec and YouTube funny business

People here may be interested to see the upvote/downvote ratio on this video by Tolec!
(and why are the comments turned off)... hmmmm

and he continues to insist Gosia is "channeling". How can anyone take this man seriously?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxHqlvEe7Y0

Last edited by DarkOwl (2021-02-17 21:18:59)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-02-19 15:48:10

Ashanya-Shenu

Re: Tolec and YouTube funny business

DarkOwl wrote:

Hello folks
I wanted to let you know of a strange experience I had with YouTube in relation to Tolec which may be very telling!

A subscriber to the Cosmic Agency YouTube channel was asking about Tolec and why he was against Swaaru. I replied to his comment by directing him to the video Gosia made about the strange experience she had with Alfred Weber and Tolec. I went back a few minutes later to edit it and found it had disappeared! I tried repeatedly to resend but every time it immediately disappeared. I tried different browsers and even checked on a 'private window' but every time... completely gone!

Why would YouTube be censoring such a comment? For me this only enforces the idea that Tolec may not be who he says he is and further casts shade on Alfred!

(I wrote the subscriber a private email to let him know what had happened).

Anyway,
Blessing to you all, family <3
I am new to the Cosmic Agency channel and can't express enough how grateful and delighted I am to be here.
Pleiadian love to you ALL!!

I never have resonated with Tolec to the point when I attempt to listen to him speak, there is nothing for me that resonates with what he says plus I just lose interest 5 minutes in attempting to hear him on a podcast but I remember one Russian female I met in Moscow is still all about Tolec so it must be about who we all resonate with most especially with whom of these cosmic teachers do we remember in Adromeda✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

For example, I was at first very into Sevan Bomar. In fact I had a dream that I was one of his students in the cosmic realm but over time I lost interest in Sevan Bomar for he was just a stepping stone to learn what I was meant to learn at that specific time period.

Then I remember discovering Tanaath from the Silver Legion & I still enjoy listening to what she has to say because of my experiences with the white dragon energies in my life where my White Dragon Guides name is Shah-Kah-Tah✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Tanaath is Quite the character when she speaks & she always lays it down in black & white with no sugar coating anything.

Her being a higher realm dimensional Dragon, she says don’t trust any sort of Council when no clear name is given to the council or the council members plus the council just takes the easy way out by saying they are the “Council of 5” or “Council of 9” plus she says that most (if not all) extraterrestrials have their own manipulating agenda with the human race & earth’s future which is very unfortunate if true.

Tanaath being a Higher Dimensional Dragon, she is not the typical extraterrestrial of any kind so always interesting to hear what she has to say though of course I can understand how she just comes across to be just too simple to be taken seriously plus then again her message is really powerful to one’s ears.

I am curious if Tanaath played a lot of video games or read a lot of fantasy books to make her imagination run wild to create such a story but the information & wisdom Tanaath has is pretty amazing where one can be drawn to want to hear more of what she has to say.

One would think her being a Higher Realm Dimensional Dragon, the Silver Legion would make sure to make her life as comfortable as possible on earth & to make sure she has the financial resources to spread her message but she is just a school teacher with everyday worries with bills as the next person as she has said in interviews.

A Starseed wrote this

“Take everything with a grain of salt. Swaruu is one of the few sources that have told us the Federation is backing the cabal/ letting the regressive factions of the Cabal do what they please.
We probably should not take what they give us as gospel but once things really play out we will know then, no one will know before.   
For all we know Taygeteans have their own agenda let’s be cautious of ALL information until it manifests.”

Also Robert369 makes a good point here in which he says,

“Please note that there are no "Pleiadians" per se but plenty of different races, one of which are Taygetans. Those who talk of "Pleiadians" usually are disinformants or simply people who know too little about what's going on.”

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-19 20:06:51)

Board footer