You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-23 22:00:58

Ashanya-Shenu

In 1986 Cabal wanted Memory Wipe Tech so Arctic Germans retaliated...

Has anyone seen this extremely detailed Super Soldier Video created by “Super Soldiers” Johan Fritz, Peter the Insider & James Rink with the whole history of the Secret Space Programs and one clip in mind taking place in 1986 regarding the German Memory Wipe Tech & the Cabal trying to steal it.

Here is the clip explaining why the Space Shuttle Challenger was Destroyed but maybe this is from another time line because the “O” ring theory sounds so convincing especially when the NASA space engineer’s daughter cried on the NetFlix Challenger documentary explaining how her father was so worried about the “O” rings & the shuttle destined to explode but I do understand “The world is a stage”.

At 1hour 23min 40sec of this video the discussion on this specific topic begins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BweY_tcpIQA&t=0s

The whole presentation in the above video is really astonishing just to understand what recall credible Super Soldiers are having.

Once again, be so great if Swaruu can confirm what Super Soldiers are remembering.

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-23 22:54:10)

#2 2021-02-23 23:37:54

DarkOwl

Re: In 1986 Cabal wanted Memory Wipe Tech so Arctic Germans retaliated...

What makes you think the Cabal and the SSP Nazis are any different from one another?
I used to think they were different but this doco series shows that the Khazarians, those that control the Freemasons and the Jesuits, those that controlled the Nazi's and bankers that claim to be Jewish all have their roots in the same bloodlines.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRizDPuLs8c4/

This doco is also brilliant from one of the best researchers out there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-BFmn2S_jU

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-02-24 01:42:06

Ashanya-Shenu

DarkOwl wrote:

What makes you think the Cabal and the SSP Nazis are any different from one another?
I used to think they were different but this doco series shows that the Khazarians, those that control the Freemasons and the Jesuits, those that controlled the Nazi's and bankers that claim to be Jewish all have their roots in the same bloodlines.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BRizDPuLs8c4/

This doco is also brilliant from one of the best researchers out there!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-BFmn2S_jU

Good question, I feel the Cabal NASA and the Off World Germans are different in their own way and of course they have their own agendas. Super Soldier Johan Fritz was talking to “Peter the Insider” which Peter says he heard there is a clone of Hitler to remind the German soldiers how they achieved getting into space plus to give good moral & motivation for the soldiers. I heard the Off World Germans no longer call themselves NAZIS. They call themselves Nacht Waffen or Kruger as many credible Super Soldiers have said.

Also the AGs “Antarctic Germans” are against slavery but a % off world German space factions that broke away from the AGs do have slave workers.

That Super Soldier 101 video really explains a lot.

I will be sure to check out the links you attached.

They sound really interesting.

I first learned about the Khazarians from Gerald Clark’s vids. He is an awesome resource as well.

Much Appreciated Dark Owl

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-24 14:55:23)

#4 2021-02-24 05:21:53

DarkOwl

Ashanya-Shenu wrote:

I heard the Off World Germans no longer call themselves NAZIS. They call themselves Nacht Waffen or Kruger as many credible Super Soldiers have said.

Also the AGs “Antarctic Germans” are against slavery but the off world Germans that broke away from the AGs do have slave workers.

I agree the term Nazi is outdated.
It would surprise me if the AG's were against slavery. I have heard the opposite and that all sorts of human experiments are going on down there but of course I have no way of verifying. Be nice to get Swaaru's take on it.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2021-02-24 05:30:36

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I heard the Off World Germans no longer call themselves NAZIS.

Maybe it is for them, but it is still the up-to-date term to call people like Biden, Merkel, Netanyahu, etc. and their organization, e.g. the US Corp (the new one!), the Germany company (the new one!), the EU, etc.. Though the more general terms "communist" or "fascist" would go as well - it's cabalistic no matter what.

That aside, anyhone has a clue if the "Nachtwaffen" are just renamed Nazis or now are also following a different mindset ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-02-24 07:52:13

Ashanya-Shenu

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I heard the Off World Germans no longer call themselves NAZIS.

Maybe it is for them, but it is still the up-to-date term to call people like Biden, Merkel, Netanyahu, etc. and their organization, e.g. the US Corp (the new one!), the Germany company (the new one!), the EU, etc.. Though the more general terms "communist" or "fascist" would go as well - it's cabalistic no matter what.

That aside, anyhone has a clue if the "Nachtwaffen" are just renamed Nazis or now are also following a different mindset ?

Johan Fritz said in one of his interviews the AG’s were appaulled when they learned about “The Final Solution” so they do have a different mindset and but the Break away Germans on the moon, on Mars & other planets still use trained slave labor. Originally the Break Away Germans such as “Kruger” were part of the Antarctic Germans but set their own path in space, on the moon & on Mars. One must remember that many factions were being created over time once the Germans reached outer space such as the coined phrase “Dark Fleet” plus “NachtWaffen” including “Mars Defence Force”.

As far as the “Nazi Ideology” Johan Fritz says, any prior NAZIS that went off world, they left their NAZI ideology behind but they continued to focus on their German Military Ideals that made them a strong force. With “Nachtwaffen” I am still gathering info on.

Not sure if you are familiar with “Peter the Insider” but both Peter, Johan & James Rink have said that the AG’s lost a great number of their best soldiers & commanders when they fought off world. I think it was to claim some bases & territory but I am not certain.

Even though the AG’s suffered tremendous losses in the off world battles, in the end they did accomplish their missions. The remaining AG generals then made it clear they were through with off world battles and they wanted their people to be left alone in peace in Antarctica which is perhaps why the secret space treaties were formed.

All of this info was said in an interview I remember but I don’t remember which one.

I watch a lot of interviews with Johan Fritz so there is much information to soak in & to especially remember.

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-24 15:30:08)

#7 2021-03-09 19:26:48

Thinkfasst

The destruction of the space shuttle was a false flag distraction.  All the astronauts are still alive to this day.

Board footer