You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-25 22:50:44

Ashanya-Shenu

Fabricating the Timelines...A look deeper

Here is a timeline video that is interesting...

Title of Video: Timeline Talk & More with Berserker Bear, Autodidactic, and Michelle Gibson

16:47 Michelle Gibson starts explaining the timeline & who is manipulating/fabfricating...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA8eN1GRRY4

Other Video titled: Reptilians stealing our timelines: Mudflood 1740 to Mental Mudflood 2020 - Michelle Gibson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1pWrq7LhYI

Also I posted a video by youtuber JonLevi but am told the supposed Cabal website for new Cabal members was just a distraction so glad that was confirmed.

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-26 15:49:35)

#2 2021-02-26 00:32:28

DarkOwl

Re: Fabricating the Timelines...A look deeper

Ashanya-Shenu wrote:

Interesting video where person claims to have come across a website directed for what seems to be newly Cabal members.

At 2:58 the website is shown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8o5jsPx45U

Youtuber Jonlevi who posted this video has interesting vids about Tatarian Architecture Ruins because of some “Reset” caused by some thermal nuclear devastation that happened on earth.

You're hitting this forum pretty hard with posts about ruins and anomalies etc. Ashanya-Shenu.
I would question this as I'm not sure how interested people are in this stuff. If you've noticed, your posts are not getting much engagement.
Personally, I'd rather hear about things that directly impact my life here and now and ways to help improve the critical situation the planet is in right now. I think the forum is set up to discuss the Taygetan material Gosia posts specifically.

Thanks smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2021-02-26 00:49:29

Albert

I often watch Jon Levi vids. I like his work. Don’t always agree with his interpretation of things, but nevertheless, am a fan.

In the beginning of that video he shows a clip from the Russian guy at Global Vision. I am a big fan if his and have been concerned that he has not posted in months. I hope he was just temp banned from posting, as opposed to getting a visit in the middle of the night. His video about the old World Order, the World We Lost is excellent https://youtu.be/9hVcTA-LKr0

Anyway, getting back to your point about the website with Somerset B in Jon’s video. I believe it was Max Igan who then looked into her website and determined it was just a rabbit hole to distract and mislead us. He did a pretty good show on it. Of course YouTube has deplatformed him completely so a lot of his great work, particularly on history, is lost.

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#4 2021-02-26 06:53:48

Ashanya-Shenu

DarkOwl wrote:
Ashanya-Shenu wrote:

Interesting video where person claims to have come across a website directed for what seems to be newly Cabal members.

At 2:58 the website is shown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8o5jsPx45U

Youtuber Jonlevi who posted this video has interesting vids about Tatarian Architecture Ruins because of some “Reset” caused by some thermal nuclear devastation that happened on earth.

You're hitting this forum pretty hard with posts about ruins and anomalies etc. Ashanya-Shenu.
I would question this as I'm not sure how interested people are in this stuff. If you've noticed, your posts are not getting much engagement.
Personally, I'd rather hear about things that directly impact my life here and now and ways to help improve the critical situation the planet is in right now. I think the forum is set up to discuss the Taygetan material Gosia posts specifically.

Thanks smile

You have a right to your own opinion. I post for archives so newer future members can research all possibilities because researchers and clairvoyant persons have a lot of interesting things to say just as I just discovered Michelle Gibson’s knowledge & research.

I feel my posts do tie into why Swaruu & the Taygetan team are revealing info to the ones who are chosen to listen to the message.

I feel it’s important to keep this close community as is because regular people who join for fun will for sure flood the forum with silly posts compared to a thread/post where great research & thought has gone into it.

I thank you for your opinion & I do my best to make important posts.

I did delete the post about Starseed artist Aurora even though that post could have helped someone here who resonates with Aurora’s emotions.

Also, the moon anomaly posts I deleted but still feel Mars anomalies are very important.

I like your post on the gadget to kill the nanobots.

For sure Keep us posted after you make it.

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-26 07:50:50)

#5 2021-02-26 07:14:17

Ashanya-Shenu

Albert wrote:

I often watch Jon Levi vids. I like his work. Don’t always agree with his interpretation of things, but nevertheless, am a fan.

In the beginning of that video he shows a clip from the Russian guy at Global Vision. I am a big fan if his and have been concerned that he has not posted in months. I hope he was just temp banned from posting, as opposed to getting a visit in the middle of the night. His video about the old World Order, the World We Lost is excellent https://youtu.be/9hVcTA-LKr0

Anyway, getting back to your point about the website with Somerset B in Jon’s video. I believe it was Max Igan who then looked into her website and determined it was just a rabbit hole to distract and mislead us. He did a pretty good show on it. Of course YouTube has deplatformed him completely so a lot of his great work, particularly on history, is lost.

Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

I do know of Global Version plus there is Barnabas Nagy who is also Russian.

He has a funny video focusing on evidence of a reset because the people in their bathing suits have no beach towels.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hW5y4LaGsBQ/

Maybe Global Vision posts on the Russian copy of Facebook called VK

Thanks for also letting me know the cabal website for new cabal members is just a distraction.

This is why I posted about it to see if others knew more about it.

Jon Levi made the cabal website sound pretty convincing when he mentioned the restaurant in L.A so I thought maybe it was the real deal.

Also first time I am hearing about Max Igan. I will be sure to check him out.

Title of Video Max Igan – our new smart prison & how you own the keys to escape it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvZNgq6sJ40

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-26 08:01:10)

#6 2021-02-26 15:55:01

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

As a personal opinion, I would agree with this perception, as I see this forum's focus on Taygetan content, the empowering the people and the liberation of our planet. It is why I e.g. refer to my own servers for various topics that I prefer to cover, even if they are closely related to the planetary liberation.

And while I am not sure how all that in my view oftentimes questionable content (which I do not reply to as I don't consider this the place for such) fits in here, I guess that our members will show their interest or lack thereof by reading and posting.

Only, during the last days it felt like the sheer amount of "content of a totally different type" turned the forum a different place by heavily changing the focus, something that I do not appreciate because unlike the Taygetan content, true self-empowerment and the liberation of the planet, all that other stuff can be found and discussed in plenty of other websites out there on the internet.

Insofar, I would kindly suggest to be more selective in these kind of topics, and also in the amount of them.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer