You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-26 19:48:07

Ashanya-Shenu

High resolution of Mars surface interesting to observe...

We are told the Martian ET races live underground but I suspect from the anomalies shown from specific Mars gigapans that there are basically “Immigrants from other planets or Star systems to Mars” such as the Reptilians & Maitre Greys working on the surface of Mars where their shuttle crafts are shown plus many dome like structures, also I have seen in fact an anomaly of the slavery situation on Mars.

There is so much disinfo its not so easy to prove anything because Computer CGI can make anything nowadays but hopefully the gigapans of Mars are really of Mars.

http://www.gigapan.com/gigapans/194805/ … D3pBcD5dq8

https://viewer.gigamacro.com/view/Wnh5m … rot1=-9.88

Swaruu has never confirmed if NASA is truly showing us the surface of Mars.

Many say the sky is blue on Mars and that the air is somewhat breathable but I just don’t really know.

All of the anomalies & artifacts that “Mars Awakened Seekers” have found & posted on Facebook Mars Anomaly Groups do look like the real thing and I don’t think NASA really cares to hide every anomaly or paint in every anomaly.

It would be so great if Swaruu went into more detail about what NASA is showing us or what NASA doesn’t want us to see.

Last edited by Ashanya-Shenu (2021-02-26 20:09:53)

#2 2021-02-28 03:49:35

magicalex

Re: High resolution of Mars surface interesting to observe...

or what NASA doesn’t want us to see.

I think this makes more sense, is it possible NASA doesn't know all the structures, civilisations, E.T ?

#3 2021-03-04 10:10:22

mitkobs

It is said here and there in the messages that all the pictures of Mars shown to the public are from Earth and tinted in red with photoshop. The whole operation of NASA is a scam to steal money from american tax payers and also NASA is part of CIA and is working for national defence.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-03-04 10:13:55)

#4 2021-03-06 20:01:27

KimW

mitkobs wrote:

It is said here and there in the messages that all the pictures of Mars shown to the public are from Earth and tinted in red with photoshop. The whole operation of NASA is a scam to steal money from american tax payers and also NASA is part of CIA and is working for national defence.

I agree. NASA is there to keep everyone busy watching antiquated rockets for the last 70 years that uses jet fuel which is not good for the planet while the Deep State, Black Sun Cabal plays secretly with their new toys with anti gravity tech.  I think with the Space Force now becoming prominent (most of those Generals are all Black Sun Cabal according to Kim Goguan) they will start rolling out some of their toys but trust me they still won't show us their latest and greatest.

#5 2021-03-27 14:22:05

Robert369

Parcival wrote:

Can you take anyone seriously who speaks of spinning balls in space? There is no Mars or any other "planet". I've never been able to understand why these Taygetans continue to talk about "balls in space (planets) when they don't exist. I would be grateful if someone on this forum could explain what this "earth" really is. This guy seems to have a pretty good theory about the different craters that are all on the same "ball" called earth: https://www.youtube.com/user/godgevlamste/videos

Maybe the taygetans that communicate w/ you can tell me if this guy's theories are legit. thanks.

This forum is about discussion of Taygetan knowledge, and as part of this was explained in length the understanding of planets being toroidal space structures. In fact, everything in existence including atoms, cells, our body, etc. is a toroidal wave field, because everything is waves. If one knows about waves (not along our fake-science, though), then this is more than obvious.

If you wish to discuss other theories, this place isn't the right forum, especially not for abstruse theories that border "Flat Earth" style.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2021-03-27 17:35:31

07wideeyes

Robert369 wrote:
Parcival wrote:

Can you take anyone seriously who speaks of spinning balls in space? There is no Mars or any other "planet". I've never been able to understand why these Taygetans continue to talk about "balls in space (planets) when they don't exist. I would be grateful if someone on this forum could explain what this "earth" really is. This guy seems to have a pretty good theory about the different craters that are all on the same "ball" called earth: https://www.youtube.com/user/godgevlamste/videos

Maybe the taygetans that communicate w/ you can tell me if this guy's theories are legit. thanks.

This forum is about discussion of Taygetan knowledge, and as part of this was explained in length the understanding of planets being toroidal space structures. In fact, everything in existence including atoms, cells, our body, etc. is a toroidal wave field, because everything is waves. If one knows about waves (not along our fake-science, though), then this is more than obvious.

If you wish to discuss other theories, this place isn't the right forum, especially not for abstruse theories that border "Flat Earth" style.

Feel free to reply "Don't be so lazy, do your homework and research." But I have looked in a number of places, but I haven't found a comprehensive explanation of toroidal wave fields. I've listened to most of the videos, but not all. I don't get it, but then 'science' has never come easy to me. Thanks.

Board footer