You are not logged in.

#26 2021-07-07 06:14:13

Ymarsakar
Banned

Re: Shadow Work

Vega wrote:
Ymarsakar wrote:

Being an untrained empath or telepath in 2020 when the world thought the End was Nigh, is not a pleasant state to be in.

Tell me about it, I didn't even know that I was an empath and that I absorb and transmute energies until the beginning of 2020, when my usual cocooning and having a lot of alone time was not enough anymore.

Without the Starseeds and wanderers and other advanced/older souls that volunteered here on Earth, it would have become very difficult to prevent humanity from manifesting a "mass die off" in 2020.

What is 15-30% of 7 billion?

That's the number of fatalities humanity was "fear manipulated" into manifestation.

This manifestation was canceled, but it required an excessive amount of chi/prana/mana and number of psychics and aware people on Earth canceling this fear consciousness out. THis cancel effect was so successful, many humans think Covid 19 does not exist.

Mission accomplished.

Sinstraia: You are the obvious enemy of humanity. Who would dare to make an enemy of me besides the obvious enemies of humanity. Anyone, or anything with sentience can see the love I have inside of me, and my intentions and use of that love. Aligning yourself against me is aligning yourself against humanity. In no uncertain terms, you are an enemy of humanity.

Board footer