You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-28 14:36:45

From China

No one in this world is unreal!

No one in the world is untrue! Every newborn is real in this world. They are all lovely, kind and neutral. There is no need to distinguish whether they are real or not, because everyone grows up in different ways and has different habits. Everyone is each other's teacher, negative or positive. We are all free to choose........

#2 2021-03-28 19:00:24

Re: No one in this world is unreal!

I don’t see why not this information (or any other) couldn’t be challenged or pondered upon. When you are denied to express your opinions... well, what’s the definition of a cult... Obviously there’s another thread already on this and it would be wise to discuss this there.

I am not saying that I comprehend fully the Taygetans’ reasoning on this subject, but when I look around it is clear as day to me that the majority of humans are creations of the matrix...real or not (whatever that means). We live in the matrix and from the matrix’ point of view they might be considered real. While being observing my own slow spiritual development over decades, the feeling that this world in not as solid or real as we are told we has increased all the time.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#3 2021-03-29 01:07:51

RoadtoSamadhi

I think it’s pretty much common knowledge you will only meet 2/10 people you might genuinely like in the world, based on the law of 80% of the population being annoying as absolute f*ck.   

The math even checks out.   

Until people or NPCs are less annoying and less wired by the lame 3d matrix ideas I will start seeing them as unreal people rather than real based on the value of their asset.

#4 2021-03-29 13:50:58

Robert369

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

Ps. You can pm me if you like.

Sorry, but there is no "PM" function in this forum but only a mail function. If this is inconvenient, you might check my profile to meet up on Discord.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

Board footer