You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-29 15:04:36

My understanding about diferences between Satanist and Luciferians.

For what is researched,Satanism is Chaos worship,beings like Tiamat,or Cannibal Aztec Gods,
Moloch,Chaos Worship,they worship the Chaos,think,like they think Reptilians underground are
forces of the Christian Hell,and worship them in the worst ways

And Luciferianism is about Free Will at the Extreme,like,if they have empaty they help,
if they have hatred they kill.in they want something they steal,if they like beauty,they
create beauty,Luciferians are extreme individualism,while Satanism is Chaos Worship.

Luciferian can be a Entity like a deceiver Mesopotamic God that created civilization,
gives knowledge,and then kills humans for fun.
Luciferian is they have empaty can help you,if he wants.
If he hates you they will do you the worst evil.

Satanism are always anti-human,while Luciferians do good and bad,without restrains.

Luciferians are like a Angel,that see you as inferior animal,but helps you
sometimes,and then mock you,and do what he wants.

While Satanism is like a Beast of the Abyss,that his nature is
chaotic,and dark.
While Luciferians is like True Neutral,his will only,no laws,nor restrains.

I think the Positive Human Cabal is Luciferian,they
want to maintain the Old Pyramid,have much more powers but
have even partial disclosure,and liberate some technologies,but
controlling them all for profit,and making all humanity like
Economic Middle Class and them with much more Power.

While the Satanic Cabal wants to have Slave Planet with them
at the top,and humans with no Freedom,like they are
Kings and humanity slaves.

This is what i understand.

Luciferian,do what they want,only their do their will nothing more,be good or bad.

While Satanist worship Chaos,like primordial darkness,and
are anti-human by default.

I put his to text here to archive it,to people to read it and reason,knowledge
is positive,to know the Truth at all levels,nothing but the complete scalar truth

Last edited by SoulEmbodiment (2021-03-29 15:09:51)

#2 2021-03-30 17:12:30

mitkobs

Re: My understanding about diferences between Satanist and Luciferians.

Lucifer is the connection between light and darkness. Without him those fallen deep in darkness will destroy themselves for sure with no chance to escape their own hell.

#3 2021-03-30 19:34:58

mitkobs

We are living in a such an experimental project - the world of Earth. The hell is incarnating in this place if you are not noticing.

#4 2021-03-30 19:38:24

Hermion wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Lucifer is the connection between light and darkness. Without him those fallen deep in darkness will destroy themselves for sure with no chance to escape their own hell.

What does he do for those fallen deep in the darkness to prevent them from destroying themselves?

- Love&light Hermi -

Lucifer is not Positive,is 50% Reptilian Psicopat 50% Empathy,or human.

Lisa Renee says that Luciferians,or Annunaki,which are a colective,or
persons like Thoth,or Enki Colective,are fallen angels,they are higher vibration
than reptilians,they can rehabilitate,to 12D,or even 13D,the only reason
that they are neutral,is because they half lyran.

They are a transitory stage,for fallen lyran souls in hybridized bodies of the cosmic wars to
return to 12D or 13D Unfallen State,or 13D Lightbody.

#5 2021-03-30 19:53:52

mitkobs

Lucifer is the ultimate test of darkness and the ability of a soul to deal with the dark side and keep itself alive and with dignity.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-03-30 19:54:58)

#6 2021-03-31 16:57:57

Robert369

Hermion wrote:

how do you know it is Lucifer who gives them a playground? cannot it be God? or Architects of this Experiment called Earth?

Everything in existing is coming from "God" or "Source", including Lucifer and other "bad boys". They are part of the game, because Source wants to experience a change - which means creating something beyond (likely boring!) endless love & harmony that exists at Source.

So, from the view of Source all is as it should be to maximize its experiences, while from the view of a suffering incarnation - which is nothing less than a fractal of Source - this seems hard to believe.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2021-03-31 17:31:34

mitkobs

Hermion wrote:
mitkobs wrote:
Hermi wrote:

What does he do for those fallen deep in the darkness to prevent them from destroying themselves

Answer would be appretiated.

He is giving them a playground(a world) to incarnate and with that a chance to change their consciousness to something better.

how do you know it is Lucifer who gives them a playground? cannot it be God? or Architects of this Experiment called Earth?

- Love&light Hermi -

I read some channelings that sound right for me. There is a Russian lady who were and maybe still is channeling Lucifer and wrote around 500 pages of questions and answers with him. Very profound material about spirituality and great questions of life and death, darkness and light, universe, angels, demons, God, religions.

#8 2021-04-01 10:34:37

mitkobs

I do not agree with all that is written from this lady channeler, but most of it can say that it resonate. About any source of information is the information that is important, not so the source. If the information make sense to you, take it, use it, apply it. The problem about comparing the information with that of Swaruu's is complicated, have to compare every question and answer one by one. For link give me e-mail or something to communicate and to send you the translation in English.

Last edited by mitkobs (2021-04-01 10:36:14)

Board footer