You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-04 06:08:20

Richard93

Could this be a cloaked ship as cloud?

Hey friends! smile I took this picture in June last year in Slovakia and posted it on several starseed groups on FB whether it could be cloaked ship as cloud or not. I got majority of replies that it was cloaked ship. What do you think? smile https://imgur.com/a/E0u3PeL

Richard

Last edited by Richard93 (2021-04-04 06:08:45)

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#2 2021-04-04 16:24:14

RoadtoSamadhi

Re: Could this be a cloaked ship as cloud?

That is definitely a ship not a cloud.

#3 2021-04-04 17:51:00

07wideeyes

Well, I 'studied' meteorology at university (not generally very worthwhile!), but never studied a cloud like that. It's difficult to tell with photos, but it looks as if it's leaning at an angle. Clouds don't lean, they are horizontal. Is it Bratislava? Went there a couple of years ago (when international travel was still a reasonable possibility for humans beings....). If so, it seemed a fascinating place to me, strong vibes and atmosphere. Something a bit mystical and other-worldly about it.

#4 2021-04-05 03:55:46

Richard93

07wideeyes wrote:

Well, I 'studied' meteorology at university (not generally very worthwhile!), but never studied a cloud like that. It's difficult to tell with photos, but it looks as if it's leaning at an angle. Clouds don't lean, they are horizontal. Is it Bratislava? Went there a couple of years ago (when international travel was still a reasonable possibility for humans beings....). If so, it seemed a fascinating place to me, strong vibes and atmosphere. Something a bit mystical and other-worldly about it.

Yea it is Bratislava, I like it here. smile Btw I got also reply from one girl who saw that from Kosice that day which is a city totally on the opposite side of the country (about 400km from here). smile

Taygetan starseed from Erra

#5 2021-04-09 13:56:30

SenexPetrovic

Woa that's a great picture smile

Richard93 wrote:

Hey friends! smile I took this picture in June last year in Slovakia and posted it on several starseed groups on FB whether it could be cloaked ship as cloud or not. I got majority of replies that it was cloaked ship. What do you think? smile https://imgur.com/a/E0u3PeL

Richard

#6 2021-04-10 04:26:11

Rocketmidget

Fantastic pic. Those who don't want us to see them are invisible. I never dout until proven so. Great pic.

#7 2021-05-08 05:26:00

Richard93 wrote:

Richard

could be.

i don't understand why everyone is so excited about ufo's etc. ?

most of them are probably terrestrial tech that was learnt from ET's or their obtained crashed craft etc.

why is this UFO thing of such interest all over the world ???

unless contact is made then it seems not very interesting to me.

yes about 46 years ago i went into some deep research about ET's and UFO's.

i obtained the plans to build one but never did for lack of expertise.

after a few months of this investigation i got over it and left it for what it is.

many of the craft are terrestrial probably and the masters are just playing and laughing at how excited we get.

great pic. thanks for uploading. i like to look at these kind of craft cloaked pics too.

have a nice day,

enoch

Board footer