You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-08 07:14:02

Rauthschild
Banned

POWERFUL Interview with Bishop Larry Gaiters

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2021-04-08 16:43:33

Albert

Re: POWERFUL Interview with Bishop Larry Gaiters

Thanks for posting the link. This is indeed a very powerful interview loaded with lots of valuable information and insight. For myself, a lot of this information overlaps or corroborates other information that I have gathered/studied over the past nine years since I began realizing their is something wrong with the world. David Icke books was one of my earliest sources in 2012 - never heard of the Khazaria before that. This powerful interview helps to connect more and more dots for me, and may overwhelm newbie truth seekers, but in a good way smile

As a helpful note, the interview actually begins at 20 minute mark.

Also, he mentions early on that Joe Biden has been dead for about two years and would get back that, but he never really did. I can say this, it was roughly about two years ago that I listened to a podcast, where I learned that Biden had met with the Pope who tasked him with being the next President of the US. In that interview, I learned that ‘the only concern they had was if his corrupt son, Hunter, would get exposed and hinder his chances’. This was at least six months before Hunter came to the attention of us truth seekers - so I just waited to see if/when that info would come out, and then how they will cover it up. I believe that interview I listened to in 2019 was from Leo Zagami - a great source of info for the Vatican and their satanic agenda.

So is our current ‘Trader Joe’ a fake actor? I think so mainly because of the eyes. Trader Joe’s eyes are dark and black. Look at older clips of Joe Biden and his eyes are much lighter in color. However, the interview with Larry Gaiters is not at all about Biden, it is about exposing the history of the Khazarians and the evil agenda that is unfolding before our eyes - or at least before the eyes that are open wide enough to see in this world of darkness.

“History (His Story) is a set of lies agreed upon” - Napoleon Bonaparte

Last edited by Albert (2021-04-08 17:05:36)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#3 2021-05-08 05:36:04

Albert wrote:

Look at older clips of Joe Biden and his eyes are much lighter in color.

exactly. biden and many many others are not who they were.

much cloning going on and they have the tech to switch on the growth acceleration genes etc. to cause them to age to the age that they desire or just create them this way at the current age probably.

what they show us as today's tech was available 60 years ago probably.

and they set up what happens today to unfold sequentially since decades ago and even centuries ago as these masters live in the limelight and the entities that guide them are timeless and see the results long after the physical bodies that they either occupy or transmit the frequency thoughts to or both, die and are long gone.

you can see the theatrical stage and play unfold in succession even after the current masters are 6 feet under or burnt.

#4 2021-05-08 13:59:04

Robert369

Albert wrote:

As per credible information from Kim Goguen, the current Biden is the US traitor General Hayten under a Biden mask, doing a brilliant acting job to play a senile old man. The mask has been exposed months ago by not having fit properly at times, and several green screen failures show that Biden never is in the displayed areas but only in a studio. Just like all the current US fake-government is happening in Hollywood style studios while the White House is empty.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2021-05-08 15:47:09

Albert

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:
Albert wrote:

exactly. biden and many many others are not who they were.

much cloning going on and they have the tech to switch on the growth acceleration genes etc. to cause them to age to the age that they desire or just create them this way at the current age probably.

There is a picture towards the bottom of the part 1 of this weekly Ben Fulford report showing - Biden’s press secretary, Jen Psaki, as a feminine clone of Mark Zuckerberg

https://benjaminfulford.net/2021/05/03/ … y-to-blow/

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-08 15:48:10)

#6 2021-05-08 16:07:40

Robert369 wrote:

Just like all the current US fake-government is happening in Hollywood style studios while the White House is empty.

yes definitely so so much hollywood theatrical moves going on in the shadows that all but a few are blind to.

there is so much that they work with that the masses have zero idea of.

they are the masters of entanglement.

the great deceivers.

and the masses are so blind to the truth.

tell them the truth and they will laugh in your face.

they beg to be deceived, most save a few.

the love to be deceived and so they will be deceived.

Enoch

#7 2021-05-08 17:21:59

Albert

Dr Enoch Metatron wrote:

they are the masters of entanglement.

the great deceivers.

and the masses are so blind to the truth.

tell them the truth and they will laugh in your face.

they beg to be deceived, most save a few.

the love to be deceived and so they will be deceived.

Two of the great deceivers are breaking up. No, not Bill and Hilary, but close. Looks like Bill and Melinda might be finished. https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/inte … allelujah/

Excerpt….
…It pretty much confirms that the peak in his power was indeed April 2020 when he launched this Great Reset. Perhaps all the hatred being poured out against Gates has finally made Melinda see the real person that he is – a very dangerous individual…

Last edited by Albert (2021-05-08 17:23:15)

#8 2021-05-08 17:37:53

wonderful.
I'm celebrating.
beers on me.
prost

Board footer