You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-29 07:14:29

Pymander

Have the Taygetans provided any updates regarding the vaccine agenda?

The last few months have been surreal. Things are accelerating and I am feeling the effects first hand. I live near a major West Coast City in the US. Many of my friends are vaccinated. Most of my family is vaccinated. I had to turn down work because it was requiring a PCR test. The cognitive dissonance is off the charts. The masses truly believe that as soon as everyone gets vaccinated the world will magically return to “normal.” It’s hard enough to convince these people that the masks are ineffective. Trying to warn them about the vaccines is far more challenging. They just don’t want to hear it.

There are scores of people reporting moderate to severe reactions to the vaccines. Most concerning, in my opinion, are from unvaccinated women who are experiencing interruptions to their periods just from being around vaccinated women; as if the vaccinated are “shedding” things into the environment. I don’t know if this is related, but, I do live with someone who was vaccinated a few weeks ago and I now have cold/fever for the first time in well over a year.

It sounds like things are getting “real,” and I’m not sure we’re mentally prepared for what’s to come. There was one particularly ominous quote that I read today while looking over the old transcripts from spring/summer of 2020. Aneeka flat out said that if Trump did not win the election, that there would be genocide. I don’t know if it’s wise to ask, but, do we have any idea what the timetable is for the DS/NWO? Like, are we about to experience maybe 1-3% of the populace dying off from the “second-mutated-strain” in the summer/fall… or could it be even higher? If that happens, we all know they will lock us all down harder than ever, crash the economy, and probably clamp down the internet. I would prefer talking about lighter topics; but, I think it’s important we prepare ourselves for what’s unfolding.

#2 2021-04-29 07:31:39

Robert369

Re: Have the Taygetans provided any updates regarding the vaccine agenda?

What you describe looks like you live in an especially badly affected area, but things are already relaxing in some parts of the world, while several other problems are and have been prevented, e.g. ongoing wars, and self-financing of the Cabals. Thus, it is visible that the Cabals cannot keep up their current efforts for long and they now run an "all-in" effort before their go down.

Insofar, while the genocide clearly does happen, much of it is MSM made and not real, while overall it already is on the decline and thus will not be final aka all of Humanity being eliminated. Also, there are remedies against passive Covax effects for the most pressing issues, be it buying NanoSoma or making hydroxychloroquine at home from grapefruit peel, along with proper detoxification and if one can, EMP application.

P.S.: This could well have gone into the existing Covid thread ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2021-04-29 09:27:36

Robert369

Orffyreus wrote:

There is an update on the effects of the "vaccines" and the agenda on Roberts channel  :   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ltPg3sQi0
, its in spanish but there is a translation on this facebook group :  https://www.facebook.com/groups/325586172179485/

Thank you for the head up ! Since me and many others are not using Facebook or similar platforms, anyone with access to the translation please post it here.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2021-04-29 09:45:14

Robert369

Thank you very much ! I took freedom to reformat your post for better readability.

#5 2021-04-29 10:03:45

07wideeyes

Wow! Aneeka actually understands this stuff ( I have always been at home with languages, writing, that kind of thing; but really struggled with 'scientific' matters). Yes, thanks for posting the text of the translation.

#6 2021-04-30 09:25:08

Pymander

Orffyreus wrote:

THE PLANETARY RESET – THE SPIRITUALITY GENE – ANEEKA OF TEMMER

Despejando Enigmas
April 23, 2021
Video URL: https://youtu.be/73ltPg3sQi0

In this channel you can find Articles on Advanced Metaphysics, Biology, Astrology, Science, Technology, History, etc, all based on Taygetean Pleiadian Knowledge.

Thanks for posting that link. I hadn't seen that transcript yet and it was quite illuminating. I still do wonder what will be the fate of the awakened ones who refuse the vaccine and possibly survive all of this Cabal mess. Everything seems so bleak. Though, I do try to stay optimistic. Going into my backyard and just watching the birds and squirrels helps a lot.

#7 2021-04-30 09:31:51

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

Thanks for posting that link. I hadn't seen that transcript yet and it was quite illuminating. I still do wonder what will be the fate of the awakened ones who refuse the vaccine and possibly survive all of this Cabal mess. Everything seems so bleak. Though, I do try to stay optimistic. Going into my backyard and just watching the birds and squirrels helps a lot.

Awakened people will avoid the vaccines, and if they keep their frequency high and live mindful, then they will remain unaffected by the passive vaccine effects. Afterwards it will be them to rebuild the future Earth, and now is the time to prepare ourselves and if possible future activities for that.

#8 2021-04-30 09:43:18

Pymander

Robert369 wrote:
Pymander wrote:

Awakened people will avoid the vaccines, and if they keep their frequency high and live mindful, then they will remain unaffected by the passive vaccine effects. Afterwards it will be them to rebuild the future Earth, and now is the time to prepare ourselves and if possible future activities for that.

When I look back on all the "New Earth" literature from Dolores Cannon and other QHHT practitioners I feel like they left a lot out between the end of the current world and the actual new world we may find ourselves living in, hah. Sounds like there will be quite a lot of work to get there.

#9 2021-04-30 09:53:16

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

When I look back on all the "New Earth" literature from Dolores Cannon and other QHHT practitioners I feel like they left a lot out between the end of the current world and the actual new world we may find ourselves living in, hah. Sounds like there will be quite a lot of work to get there.

Right, the transition time was mostly left undescribed, because it is a bit tricky to transmit to the population that a major culling is needed to free the remaining real Humans from the ballast of unreal and unsaveable people, as only without them a rebuild of the planet is possible. How'd ya explain that...?`

Being careful about where and what to discuss this topic is essential, insofar I keep these kinda explanations to place like this and my own servers, because in other places one surely would get jumped for such explanations. In fact, even in most self-declared "truth seeker" circles, this type of truth is undesired, as they obviously fear to be part of the 80%.

But - provided we are real and are not getting force-killed - isn't it our very own choice if we make it to the good times alive or not ? In fact, even if not, we can then reincarnate to experience it if we chose so, while those 80% will not be back.

#10 2021-04-30 12:18:22

Robert369

Sǫʼ ama wrote:

Hello all.

This is channeled information from multidimensional consciousness Adronis through Brad Johnson but I thought it was interesting as regarding this subject. Please, moderator, delete if inappropriate.

So on Brad Jonson New Earth teachings, 4 days ago, somebody's made a question to Adronis at
1:12:42

Question:

Is it possible to transcend to physical densities without the death of the body?

Answer (roughly): You have to understand that the idea of the physical body as it exists right now is a convenience appropriate for this dimension, that is how it functions,  therefore as you start to move up into different dimensions in that way, is because your body has been calibrated and is therefore coherent to exist in these particular dimensions. Now many of you have not been thought this, you have only been thought to live in a modern world where the idea of working together with your body and working together with your mind on how advance levels has not been available for you
For example in the idea of many of you who want to move from 3-rd density to 4-th density, 3-rd density body must die, so the 4-th density body therefore becomes your new apparatus, it becomes the instrument that is propriate for the 4-th density, that is how it works. This is not the idea of taking your body with you, because your body has a construct right now, its 3-rd density compliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6CfsP2q64&t=4424

Well, this is not really related to the topic, because the "vaccine agenda" is about eliminating the about 80% of unreal and otherwise non-awakenable people. Instead, those get removed so they can get freed from enforced incarnation loops and worse, allowing them finally to incarnate/live elsewhere again.

Insofar it is good to discuss such here as to understand the difference between such "ascension method" and the current world ongoings. In fact, I dare say that most of those who are on their path of ascension will not want to die at this point, but instead want to be here to rebuild the future Humanity.

Also, the above "must die to ascend" is not quite correct as through sufficient consciousness-awareness we are very well able to modify our own body through raising our frequency and by that make it compatible with higher frequencies aka higher densities. It is our very own choice to continue using the existing body or wanting a new one for this process.

That being said: Yes, going through death is one path to do it, but it is the easy and unreliable way which oftentimes doesn't work as hoped, meaning that the one thinking that his chosen death would lead to ascension bears the risk to have to reincarnate in 3D again instead because the mental and spiritual preparations were insufficient.

#11 2021-04-30 12:50:19

Robert369

Sǫʼ ama wrote:

Ok Robert369 I understand and I can delete the comment if I does not suit. And I agree that I believe we can go up in levels with the body we currently have, even if we are not taught, by having clear intention to do so.

No need to remove the comment, it was useful to differentiate the ascension methods as part of the current ongoings. Thank you !

#12 2021-04-30 13:46:32

Robert369

Sǫʼ ama wrote:

Is it possible to transcend to physical densities without the death of the body?

Yes, if managing to raise one's various frequencies adequately, not only the mind and spiritual ones but also the physical ones. This does have side-effects, though, e.g. no longer being visible to those of lower densities, thus - if wanting to interact with the rest of the planet - it is wise to postpone the physical frequency until last and firstly work on the other ones.

Hermion wrote:

Transitioning between densities is a long run process. You do not make it during one life time.

This is not generally true and only applies if life is as shortened and mind-controlled as it is on Earth, where exactly this was prevented for millennia as to keep certain people in power and Humanity enforced in low density.

Generally, on normal and thus more friendly planets people live long enough to be able achieve going up in densities (e.g. to 7D), though that obviously depends on the individual soul. This is, because all our knowledge and understanding exists already and we "only" need to reconnect to it, by that speeding up the remembrances process (which is what "ascension" is about: remembering while making experiences).

Yet, obviously ascension on a somewhat "boring" peaceful planet is neither a challenge nor gains many different experiences, so we can call that either "training" for young souls or a place of relaxation for more experienced ones.

#13 2021-04-30 15:06:17

charliebelle

This is all new information for me! my questions is when the awakened ones make it through after a culling, isn't there still a problem with the government or reptilians or whatever power, if they are not removed - or- are we sort of "untouchable"?

I am processing the info so my questions may be annoying if they have already been discussed.

Last edited by charliebelle (2021-04-30 15:07:32)

#14 2021-04-30 15:46:04

Robert369

charliebelle wrote:

This is all new information for me! my questions is when the awakened ones make it through after a culling, isn't there still a problem with the government or reptilians or whatever power, if they are not removed - or- are we sort of "untouchable"?

This is a very valid question, and you can be assured that all will work out.

What I currently see is that the Cabals are killing the "stupids" aka their most/only loyal followers, and once they are done with that, they have no more manpower left on the planet that works for them, meaning that at that point the few remaining Cabalists can easily be overthrown by the then relatively many awakened people. For which even exists ET help to prevent them from nuking, etc., so that we actually have a fair chance to win this. All is as it should be, albeit looking confusing. wink

#15 2021-04-30 17:54:37

Bigfeet_E

Hermion wrote:

Brad Johnson is not very trustful. Do you know he says that Earth is the middle of universe in the last 99000 years and everything revolves around us?
Listen to this https://youtu.be/eszy3R19G-M?t=6638

Being a fairly new visitor of Bradley/Adronis (&other) for a number of months now, i'm feeling really well with his information.
Seeing your timestamped link there i ofcours wanted to listen for myself. And indeed he relays this message, as Bradley, and got more curious about it. So i viewed the channeled session that predates it a couple of days, not this one wich is the 3 manned Q & A .
In there adronis mentiones the importance that very few are aware of how humanity on earth holds a centerstage development for the entire galaxy (not universe i think) pertaining the complexity of our species and how it differs for many other Creator godlike Spirits in that respect, and how our culmination is therefor closely followed as an example by other such Celestial Creator beings. Hence the major interest of also countless extraterrestial races activity at this time aswell.

Now to get back to your point about this peculiar statement, i might see a mistranslated idea in point of view this was layed out.
It might mean that from the pov from Spirit earth and humanity is this highly valued creational project that is a culmination of a much larger order, and therefor being like standing still in terms of spiritual evolution for this period untill a resolve has been reached and lived resulting in a shining example for the rest, spreading this out to the galaxy (?) universe (?) .
But from the material and mechanical pov the planet does still revolve around Sol, our sun/star. And if i'm mistaken, this would be a great question to see clarified. Very interesting bringing this up to my attention, thanx.

Sorry to derail the thread, but i had to respond.

Board footer