You are not logged in.

#1 2021-04-29 18:13:41

Scho'on Ta

Pionier Work of the Toleka Team, not Rebellion

Today I've remembered a channeling from the 9D arcturian council of daniel scranton from the 19.04.21.  In some personal events which i could later on read in this channel I got proof of the credibility of these channelings (not many other channelings).

There it is stated, that for the best way of an official ET contact with humans, most similar to human beeings should do this as best candidates:

Greetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We are finding ourselves more and more significantly involved in a movement amongst all of the other beings throughout this galaxy to put Earth on the fast track for full, open contact, a mass landing of ships. We know that many human beings are not ready for that experience, but we also know that they can and will come around after a while, after the shock and fear are processed. We also know that the best candidates for first contact with humanity would be extra-terrestrial beings who looked a lot like you, and there are plenty of those e.t.s around.

This job is in my opinion actually done by the Toleka-Team in a correct way based on some federation laws and lets say the source or god too. The humans are not forced to believe. Those who wants to think about this stuff can get the clue.

So, this cannot be a rebellion, its pioneer work to prepare a full and open contact with our star-sisters and -brothers. However the time now is difficult, but i think its more better do this job know than a lot of ships in the air and many confused humans.

Here is the link to daniel scranton: 9D arcturian council full ET Contact

Proof every thing and keep the good things.

#2 2021-06-30 23:15:38

charliebelle

Re: Pionier Work of the Toleka Team, not Rebellion

Missing the Team sad

Board footer